Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Searching for a belief

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Searching for a belief Empty
PostSubject: Searching for a belief   Searching for a belief Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 9:25 pm

Hope had always been a quite one, but since he had gotten his curse mark he seem a bit different; it's not that he was more social, it seemed as an everyday problem turned into another one: due to the fact that he'd often felt alone, the sudden growth of people around him seem to make him uncomfortable and question the position that had been granted to him. "to be left in charge seemed like a great feat, but I need someone who understands my pain." hope thought as he continued his walk near the port named shoku, it had been a new sight to him of something that had yet to be experienced. The sight of a port fulled with boats, something like that would be one of a kind to a person to a person like hope; but now it was different.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a belief   Searching for a belief Icon_minitime26th October 2016, 11:59 am

The port was so nice. It was pretty with the water glittering in the bay and the boats rocking slightly in the waves. The people bustled around, talking and socializing. A black haired male with eyes the color of cold silver looked upon the scene and gave a smile. Not because he liked the scene, per se. But because he was about to obliterate it. He dropped his gourd to the ground before him and coursed chakra through the top, the lid popping open. He chuckled a bit as Iron Sand flowed from the gourd, taking the shape of two hammerheads the size of a Medium(XL) creature above his head. He snapped his hand forward and sent the two constructs rushing towards the two nearest ships at A-Rank Speeds. The constructs crashed through the hulls of the ships, leaving gaping holes where they were. He then lifted his hand up before bringing it down, causing the iron sand constructs to explode, destroying the ships from within. He laughed maniacally, calling his sand back to himself before turning to the people looking at the wreckage of ships or turning to him in horror. He chuckled before speaking "I believe this is the part where you run..." And so they did.

Kairo:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a belief   Searching for a belief Icon_minitime26th October 2016, 2:25 pm

He stared off into the scene looking at how perfect the day seemed to be, the clouds were a the usual bright white as they floated along the beautiful blue sea of the sky. Only a few things could have made this joyous sight any better, and hammerhead sharks weren't one of them. The hammerhead breeze passed him as they aimed for the boats. It was all too soon as the crashing of the boats were followed by an explosion, surely the debris flew into the air and rained down. "this was suppose to be my happy place!" the thought rambled though his mind, before he decide to fight back. He increased his level of audio sensory to tripled, while decreasing his sense of taste to quartered. With the water behind him, he forged hands signs then completed his technique 5 feeding sharks, all of his sharks had aimed towards the voice that had tortured his people. "Begone!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a belief   Searching for a belief Icon_minitime26th October 2016, 3:29 pm

The male turned in the direction of the voice that had screamed at him to 'Be gone'. It was a laughable exclamation, as he wouldn't leave this port until he'd had his fun. The sharks coming his way didn't scare him, as they were formed of water. Instead of wasting his precious sand, he formed a couple of handseals and let out C-Rank burst of Lightning from his body, completely destroying the sharks. He looked at the man who attacked him and smiled. His sand flowed to the ground, coating it at Bullet Release speeds. The sand coated the ground in between him and his target, as well as the ground 20ft behind him. He smiled then performed more handseals before touching this metal floor. This action prompted lightning to burst from his body, conducting through the floor at Crashing Ground speeds to flow into the attacking Kurogane, dealing B-Rank Lightning damage to him and paralyzing him, though only if he was caught. The black haired male smiled as he looked up, wanting to see if his strategy had worked.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a belief   Searching for a belief Icon_minitime26th October 2016, 3:43 pm

Hope watched as his sharks were swiftly defeated in the nick of no time "I need something else, his lightning defeats my water. He was using a type of sand earlier, if I'm correct they are metal which means. " hope glance to the sailors behind him, whose body's floated alone the river, those whom survive ran away after escaping the water." stay away from the sand!" he stated trying to evacuate the people from the scenes, within a moments glance hope found himself laying lifelessly on the ground his body rested their paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a belief   Searching for a belief Icon_minitime26th October 2016, 7:38 pm

Lys laughed maniacally at the sight. The man had looked away in order to warn sailors that weren't even in any danger. Well....they could be.... The thought of electrocuting everyone in the water was almost too delicious to pass up, but he needed to take care of the man who had dared to attack him with such weak techniques "I think it's time for your funeral..." He chuckled at his own joke before some of his iron sand shot towards his prey at Bullet Release speeds. The sand wrapped around his body, applying a C-Rank of pressure in order to ensure the other wouldn't be able to move. The sand lifted the body of the other into the air and Lys held his hand out, as if reaching for the person he had just imprisoned "And now I decree, your punishment for challenging one such as myself is eternal damnation! Your payment is your very life's blood. And may Datara send you to the Abyss in the next life!" He snapped his hand into a fist, the sand collapsing in on Hope with B-Rank force. His bones would snap under the pressure and he would feel it like sword piercing him from all sides. Every movement would feel like hell and Hope would be brought to the very brink of death. And that was perfect. Lys didn't want to kill him outright. No, the man needed to suffer for his insolence. The black haired male moved to stand right next to the man's prone body, as the sand would've dispersed and let him drop to the ground. Lys took a seat upon his gourd and was content to watch the slow death that was bound to come.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a belief   Searching for a belief Icon_minitime26th October 2016, 9:17 pm

This was the exact reason why hope wanted nothing to do with this position of leadershit. It had nothing to do with the current group of people who surrounded him, but instead was an issue that he'd addressed and prayed for more on numerous occasions: it was strength. the fact he wasn't strong enough lead him to his current position, laying helplessly as his opponent beat him out of life. His time seemed to come sooner rather than later,  his eyes began to shut itself close "guess I'm really going to die. " he thought to himself. The image that was being projected became a bright angelic setting, with nothing but pure white clouds.

In front of him was a gobul "I have to go through a fish to get to heaven!" he spoke coverng his face from the embarrassment that he was faced with. "shut up boy, I am your guardian spirit. You know that thing that lends you power, in exchange you host our spirits. You are from the Kurogane, aren't you; it's surprising how you don't recognize the tattoo on your arm?"the gobul explained, hope's face turned from embarrassed, to shock to disappointed stare down of the ground. "I thought those were all myths, because I've never seen you or received help from you once." hope explained his frustration

meanwhile

Hope's body began to make a miraculous move, as he rose up to his feet. His body was no longer the same from the past couple second. His forehead held a bright yellow light, while his teeth became more sharp and rigid: he had reach the point most Kurogane are forced through, the brink of death. Hope moved his fist forward at B-rank speeds, the target of his fist was lys stomach; and if lys was paying any attention to tys forehead his attention would be on the light when he was not into the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a belief   Searching for a belief Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for a belief
Page 1 of 1