Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hope kurogane joins batchiatari

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hope kurogane joins batchiatari Empty
PostSubject: Hope kurogane joins batchiatari   Hope kurogane joins batchiatari Icon_minitime14th July 2016, 10:59 pm

It wasn't everyday that hope decided to go out and walk, but the same would go for an ongoing power struggle within his head. At times he'd find himself focused on becoming someone that the group he was apart, other times he would want to be directed by the savior herself: but what would prays lead to of one could not talk action, it leads to nothing. Prays wouldn't often come in bundles, unless of course they were needed. Hope's clothing today was something that only someone of his standard would pull off. A black shirt which hung sloppy on his body, it went low at least low enough that it covered the beginning of his thighs, the neck of the short exposed his chest and most of his shoulder; The black pants he wore seemed to jump off the page of they weren't hugging tightly into his thighs and upper calf muscles: most of that wouldn't have matter as he his from the light that shined above the tree. His face seemed hidden beside the tree, which also hid the fact that his hands were placed against his face; those who passed by seen a man who seem a not troubled with his current life situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope kurogane joins batchiatari   Hope kurogane joins batchiatari Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 4:34 pm

King was watching the wild boy who the members of his pack had brought along with them claiming that he had saved their lives during their trip to the Land of Malice. He knew they wouldn't lie about it, and fortunately the boy had stuck around after the event which took the pup away from them, it was time that King passed on the torch and he would jump down from the tree he was standing on with Polaris landing on the ground behind Hope as he landed in front of him. "Kid, we need to talk about me repaying the debt I owe you for saving Team Summer." King said immediately so that Hope knew what he was speaking of, as he did that he would hold out his hand for Hope to shake having already preformed the ritual to pass on his curse mark in advance. "I'd like to make you my student if only for a little while as I will be leaving eventually to track down the man who killed my former student. If you agree to such a thing take my hand to seal the deal." he said while Polaris would stay silent she too wanted to speak but not now, she would speak after the boy took King's hand as she wanted to teach him things as well as she could tell just from his scent that he was a Kurogane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope kurogane joins batchiatari   Hope kurogane joins batchiatari Icon_minitime17th July 2016, 9:31 am

Hope seemed very dysfunctional, as thoughts continued to pour themselves into his head. His focus seemed stuck on power, but would soon be lost as he heard the presence of a familiar voice behind him. "sounds to familiar" he thought to himself. The warring sides of power in his head seemed to stop, long enough to actually hear what king had to say. "Team summer, no problem; i'm positive you could've handled the situation without me, I only made things go smoothly!" He reassured to the leader who'd now stood in front of him. King reached his hand outward to shake hope's hand, but hope seemed a bit unsure as he hesitate for a few before hearing his offer to train him"power" the word echoed in his head several times,before he decided to shake his king's hand. "I think it's better if I traveled along with you, so I can get as much as I can out of your training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope kurogane joins batchiatari   Hope kurogane joins batchiatari Icon_minitime17th July 2016, 4:50 pm

King was annoyed, he didn't want to travel along with someone, that was the whole purpose of him leaving for a time, he had expected the boy to agree so he could pass on the Curse Mark and leave him with a couple techniques he had picked up over the years but now it would be far more difficult. "You are too weak to travel with me, and Polaris and I looking after you would merely slow us down. Not to mention if we did end up finding the person who killed Reiver, then you would be dead weight and might get us killed in a fight because one of us would attempt to protect you. It is a simple fact, sorry if I seem blunt." he said looking towards Polaris who would clear her voice to draw Hope's attention to her. "We'll be honest, we were planning on passing on the Curse Mark of Purgatory to you so you could take King's place as one of the Bachiatari while he took on an advisory role, from there we were hoping to pass on a couple of techniques that you'd find useful and could help your development as a combatant so that we could leave and hunt down the bastard who took the pup away from us. Still if you aren't interested in such then we will leave, we merely wanted to repay you for keeping Summer, Cherish and Omito safe during their time in the Land of Malice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope kurogane joins batchiatari   Hope kurogane joins batchiatari Icon_minitime17th July 2016, 11:02 pm

The words spoken by King felt a bit harsh, but harsh was sometimes the best way to go across someone in hopes situation: he needed to learn the fact he wasn't strong, and no one need someone they would have to watch over. "alright, I'll understand king!" he replied to king even though his words were harsh, they seemed simpler for hope to understand. Polaris words were more soothing for the heart compared to king's. Hope slowly lifted his head towards the sky which were blocked off by the trees, but bits of the clear sky still showed. Hoped envisioned himself as an advisory of the bachiatari, which in his head didn't seem so bad compared to wasting his life traveling to no exact location. "I'm very much interested in the position you are offering me, please let us begin with the ritual and training!" he stated with a change of thought, from actually leaving his comfort zone to go out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope kurogane joins batchiatari   Hope kurogane joins batchiatari Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope kurogane joins batchiatari
Page 1 of 1