Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hope Will Never Die

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Hope Will Never Die Empty
PostSubject: Hope Will Never Die   Hope Will Never Die Icon_minitime3rd July 2016, 3:05 pm

It's been some time since he felt this way. The feeling of change in the air, the tides of growth and opportunity. Armen had just received brand new arms from the kid prodigy, Jazz. He didn't expect her to do a thing, but for some odd reason his chance came through and now he stands a man with options. All that was on his mind besides how he doesn't look half bad in these arms, was the love Himiko had shown him at the funeral.If she hadn't shown him such compassion on that day, he probably would have been in a ditch somewhere, useless or worst. Armen would flex his arms around moving every join and finger in his new arms. This little girl was remarkable, it was unreal. He felt as if he still had his normal arms, but only stronger, much stronger. The feeling was unexplained, it wasn't like having human arms because he couldn't really feel them, but it was still connected to him some how and he was able to control them with amazing precision. Regardless of how well he felt in control he knew that it was far from being mastered yet. he couldn't wait to see how much more these arms can do. He must be sure to do a training soon. But today he would gear up and put on his new and fresh clothes and head out. A big smile on his face, he was feeling like a new man. Life was finally going his way after such a terrible childhood and such a terrible turn of event on the mission. Though he will never forget that mission and what was lost, he knew that this mission made him into something that he never thought he'd become. As he made his way to Himiko's private beach he would leave a note for decimus who was awake when he left. He would show teeth in his smile as he could feel that he is finally on track to maybe becoming more like the power he felt that day. He was becoming a monster, and with that, he had no more fear of whats to come. He would land close to her private beach and wait for decimus to show up. " Aye yo himiko! gurl wake up you pose to be trainnin!"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Hope Will Never Die   Hope Will Never Die Icon_minitime3rd July 2016, 3:16 pm

Himiko came running only moments later after she was being shouted for, satchel bouncing on her hip as she showed up in the full Priestess robes of hers. Even her hair was tied back for once. Despite her being vocal with her teammates over her 'job', it would be the first time she'd show them in her full garb. "... Armen? Geez... c'mere and gimme a han- ... oh c'mon you couldn't have waited until you saw me again after the funeral to replace your arms? I had like... so many jokes," She would say with a smile as she hopped out to better greet him. She would still smile as she stood in front of him, "Glad to see you're looking good though. And for the record..." She trailed off and gave him a light shove, "It's early, you know I've got duties." she would sigh then as she stepped out of the robe showing she wore her usual outfit beneath. "Besides, I had plenty of training in mind already," She would grin slightly, finally feeling the chance to show him the new technique. Popping one of her water chakra vials open, she rather quickly formed the liquid boken sword in her hand. "In case you never recovered, I had to find a way to arm myself," She just felt proud to get in a joke to her teammate.
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: Hope Will Never Die   Hope Will Never Die Icon_minitime4th July 2016, 2:17 am

Decimus would take a seat upon his bed as he began reading the note that his brother had left for him earlier. He had rushed out before Decimus could get the opportunity to ask him what was up or have explain what all was going on with him these last few days. He read it over before refolding it and putting it in his pocket. Apparently he was to meet him and Himiko at some location so that they could do something something darkside. He would gather his usual gear and essentials and head out the window. It wouldn't take him that long of a time to get to where he was headed, the direction was pretty clear cut (turn hur, make ah cut to the left of here) he had the words and locations noted in his head. He made it on the scene and spotted the two of them chatting it up which seemed to be the new norm nowadays with those two. He would approach the duo and after getting into talking range he would take a seat. He looked at the both of them quizzically before initiating a greeting "sup".
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Hope Will Never Die   Hope Will Never Die Icon_minitime5th July 2016, 4:40 pm

Armen would notice Himiko in her priestess robe. Her appearance was very different, something Armen hadn't seen in her many months of training along side her. He's just soo use to her tom boy appearance that seeing her in something that gives off a gentle and nurturing look was a delightful change for him. The look that Armen would give her, if he could only put in words would probably be " I got mad love for you hommie". This wasn't saying that Armen had a crush or that he wanted her in any informal way, but it definitely meant that in Armen's mind there bond was growing stronger.  Zaki would whine about not being able to poke more fun at Armen's misforutne, and that he knows better than to be coming up in her early like this , and how he looks good  and finally the arm less joke. Oh yea, this meant everything is going back to normal. Armen would give himiko a sinister grin before getting only a tad bit closer. " gah damn gurl, ya told me u'd be trainin. But wat ya trainin dat mouth?" He would tug lightly on her robe around the stomach area before letting out a little laugh. " U gotten heavier! U forgot to job or sumtin?". He would laugh at his own joke when Decimus would arrive. " Yo deci, mah bad ive been M.I.A bruh. I dunno if ya hurd wat happened wit me, but dat kinda tang puts a brutha on his back fo a while. " Armen would stare at himiko, knowing that she's getting better at understanding them, but for the hell of simplicity and getting things to move along faster, Armen would communicate in a cool way that he uses with his family members on hunting grounds. Armen would remain silent and signal for both of them to do the same. It wasn't long before Himiko and Decimus would hear: Armenezra invites you to join their party. If they choose to accept  Armen would be able to communicate with them in a special way so long as everyone remains silent.

Armenezra to Himiko:

Ahh man its been a while since ive had to use this technique. My family and I utilize this form of communication everytime we go hunting. hahaha, Its our way of making sure we all stay on plan without alerting animals of our positioning and also our way of looking out for each other.  So yea... Its no surprise to you all that things have been rough for me lately. Id be lying if i didnt say that it really got to me. It changed who i am inside and although im finding myself again, i dont think ill ever be the same. I feel a different monster inside of me, and im not quiet sure what it is or if im even making sense in that regard. It all happened a few weeks ago, I believe i was on my way to meet you guys when a messenger rat tells me that ive been chosen to serve as back up for a retrieval team that never came back. Well i.... you know..*he laughs outside of his head without making sound* didnt want to go. MAN I REALLLY didnt want to go. But we somehow signed up for this mess didnt we decimus? So we have to take what it comes with. So i went, i met r'tari, Nyen, some dude named fang and we took sail. I left you guys a message Decimus, guess you guys never got it. We sailed for the better part of the day and at night something crazy happened. I was testing my hand with rythms like you do Dez and suddenly a freaking enormous surge of power overcame us. I look out along with the other reinforcements, and what i saw i cant even put into words. It was the imbodiment of power. It was terrifying but addicting at the same time. What i saw was the Gobi. A bijuu something that was said to be a myth, guys i saw it! And i know where it is, but none of us are nearly strong enough.  *Armen would smile nervously at what he is about to say next.

Fortunately we got away from the thing, it hadn't noticed us, but when we got to shore we made quick pace to where we perceived that the squad before us would be. I was assigned to the caves where i met Calesto and Liara fighting against two near jonin. Getting their asses kicked i might add. I came in and helped neutralize the foes. I knew my plan would work, i believed in my plan, so i went in to grab something, and before i can get back to safety, Liara's explosion caught my arms. Ive been armless since. Thank goodness i usually keep interesting things that i find as well as the arms i use to have. I gave them all to some kid prodigy and there we go. *moves around his new arms* Life is different now, im not sure if its good or bad.

But i got you both something of course.  Souvenirs from the battle and just some things that i made for you. * Armen would re-materialize  Guantlets and hand them to Decimus, and then the Naginata to Himiko* I was going to give Dez the swords but i thought the guantlets would be better, The chains on the guantlet are bladed and can extend far, also if im not mistaken i believe that they can also reattach itself. Itll be perfect for us when we use tag team moves, you can throw me one. That blade, i havent really studied yet, i wonder what capability interface tells me.*Armen would study the naginata while pointing at the other things Armen laid out* Also those are your costumes for the chuunin exams. We're dressing up as such and by time we get to the exams i hope to be able to throw some seals on them for additional power.  *The naginata and the guantlets were ethced. Armen would stop studying the Naginata and build three chaos control seals on to his forehead and pay the price for them. Afterword he would ask himiko something*

Yo lets get out of here! enough of your duties lets go train for the exams, i can use some of your fire element for my new arms. I can absorb fire now guys.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Hope Will Never Die   Hope Will Never Die Icon_minitime5th July 2016, 7:40 pm

Himiko shuddered as she 'accepted' the peculiar genjutsu finding it a little better to fully understand her teammates once again without needing to focus on what was saying. She listened to everything he had to say, learning what she hadn't known that had led up to the funeral she'd seen him at after said mission, and nodding along so show just that. She sidestepped away slightly as the items were suddenly spawned in front of them, only looking even more stunned to find the items that was specifically for her. Namely there was the outfit that was of the similar feel, but in a different style to the two of her teammates, and then of course was the naginata. She would only speak again, or through the genjutsu anyway, when he told her to use her flames on him and his arms. She couldn't help but be curious why, but then... then there was everything else. "You want my flames huh? Well... I just have a question... and a statement. Firstly, How did you get my measurements. And secondly; I am not getting fat you gibberish spouting ass!" The anger certainly helped, even if it weren't completely serious as she was still smiling still, but mostly going along with his request of her fire. His insistent on her to keep going meant the technique was a near continuous stream of repetition, done eleven times until she had to stop before her chakra was depleted.

used:
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: Hope Will Never Die   Hope Will Never Die Icon_minitime7th July 2016, 1:56 am

Decimus would quickly rise, approach his brother, and flick him in the nose after he had apologized to him. Of course he was upset with the fool for taking off randomly, even if he had left a not, without at least taking one of his family members with him. He would sigh softly, there was nothing to be done now, Decimus would reclaim his previous seat just as Ezra would activate the perfect world technique. Decimus would agree to join the party without hesitation and listen to what his brother had to say to them. He would remain quiet throughout the whole the thing, watching his brother ceaselessly as every word formulated in his mind. He wouldn't say anything even after he finished, it was something that he was sure they would discuss at a later time. Afterward he would present them with "gifts" or souvenirs rather, of some sort. Decimus would be receiving gauntlets while Himiko would get a naginata. He would be a bit iffy about the gauntlets at first but his brother reassured him about them. He would of accepted them without complaint either way but learning about the things, it was nice to know that blades came with them. He would attach the gauntlets on to his arm in order to get a feel to the new addition to his arsenal. The next gift were the matching outfits for the upcoming chuunin exams. He would try the outfit on swiftly, making sure it actually fit him "surprise surprise, someone knew my size as well". He would laugh, though inaudiable to them, at Himiko's sudden outburst "I wouldn't be surprised if the dude has been in your room a couple of times". Suddenly this crazy guy asks Himiko to start spitting flames at him and talking reckless and sure enough she would oblige almost immediately. Decimus would face palm before refocusing on the two of them, he could never catch a break.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Hope Will Never Die   Hope Will Never Die Icon_minitime7th July 2016, 11:31 am

As everyone claimed there things, Armen waited until finally himiko blew the flames to display his cool new ability. In a moment all of the flames blown at Armen would be absorbed into Armen's arms. Armen would chuckle a bit knowing that now he has an ability to absorb up to 15 C ranks of fire. This time he only absorbed 11 C ranks of fire. He would then store the majority of his chakra into his etched weapons as he usually does, and his costume as well. about 4C ranks to be exact. To absorbed cost a D rank of chakra from Armen everytime, so 11 D ranks which comes out to 1C rank and 5 D ranks to absorb all 11 of her C rank fire techs.Afterwards Armen would move his feet to find a diamond in the dirt. The heck is going on with his luck today. He would take the D rank worth of diamond and place it in his pocket.
Chakra remaining: 1C

Last edited by Armenezra on 8th July 2016, 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Hope Will Never Die   Hope Will Never Die Icon_minitime7th July 2016, 3:52 pm

Himiko panted as she finally stopped, wiping her brow where the constant flood of heat alone had been enough to make her sweat. "Geez... I-I know you asked me to do that but I kinda got a little worried. You... you know my flames are different right? In hindsight I wonder how you knew they'd work," She answered with a shrug, falling to sit cross-legged on the floor. She then looked up to Dec with a smirk, "Drat, guess that answers me question of if he has been in my room or not. Though to be fair... well with the exams coming up... probably don't want him in Armless Mode once again." She spoke with a rather serious tone, not letting it be clear if she actually were joking about that or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope Will Never Die   Hope Will Never Die Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope Will Never Die
Page 1 of 1