Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hiro

Hiro

Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 2:30 pm

Takahiro was frustrated that he couldn't open up the earth to try and figure out the mechanism, but at the sound of the voice of someone familiar he quickly turned with his sword raised, prepared to strike, however he saw a very familiar face in the light his weapon produced. "Nyen! Damn, you about gave me a heart attack," he would say before her comment on the senbon. "That was my thinking as well. I was trying to disarm the trap so I could collect the senbon themselves since I need some for this new jutsu I learned. I stopped two of them with my blade already. If you could use your clones to scout down the hall I had heard a strange noise and was going that way, though there was also something loud in the opposite direction as well. I'd like to see if there are anymore traps down here so yeah. Can you try to see if there are any more to trigger along this path? The more senbon we collect the better." Takahiro was relieved to see a teammate and then another question came to him. He pulled out the Yin piece he had found on him in the very beginning and held it out in the light of his blade. "Quick question, what did you get upon arrival? Mine is Yin so I am guessing there is a Yang. But the are three people so there has to be a third, unless we all have Yin and the Yang will be our opponents in the next stage of the exam."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 3:37 pm

Nyen would nod and would use the Clone near them to trigger the rest of the trap so that the senbon could be fired at it and embed into it's iron sand frame revealing it's composition but not dealing enough physical damage to render it useless despite the multiple needles hitting it. When it had finished triggering all the traps with the needles sticking out from all over it, Nyen would have it walk towards Taka so that he could take out the needles and store them away if he liked. "Done, don't forget the ones on the floor. Anyways, come on let's go my other clone is scouting up ahead it bumped into a wall the poor thing but I think it found a doorway." she said having used her vibration sensory to track it but she didn't want it to get too far away that she couldn't sense it anymore. If Taka agreed then she would continue forward her clone back on the ground with him while she moved while walk walking through the ceiling only to shift back to her position in the wall when they past the grooves so that all her blood wouldn't rush to her head and make her dizzy. "So, have you seen anyone else? I found some guy earlier but I knocked him out after burying him in the ground. Haven't run into any traps before this one though I was the one who triggered the last explosion, one of my clone scouts walked into it. Did you hear that loud boom though? I think something heavy slammed into something solid probably one of the walls or something. I was going to head there after finding out what the light was and luckily the random light was you."
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 3:51 pm

Takahiro would pocket the senbon and pick up the ones on the ground then nod and follow after her before she asked her questions. "Yeah I heard all of it. I was going to investigate soon. Earlier I heard some stuff too so i am guessing others are close. I havent come across anyone yet, but I found out these walls are too thick to pick up anything with my Dojutsu. I also have this Yin symbol from when I awoke. What did you awake with?" he would ask as a million questions about it ran through his head. He kept looking around as the light of his sword illuminated the way for them while Nyen kept track via her vibration sensory. Now Nyen was no longer going around blind and Takahiro was no longer going around senseless. It was a good combination, but could Colt sense his way around? That was the true question. Colt could be in some serious danger if not.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 4:02 pm

It would be a fairly lengthy trek down the corridor but there didn't seem to be any other traps or anyone else. Everything was silent apart from the quiet crackling of Hiro's blade as it sparked and hissed from the lightning running through it. Sure enough they would eventually reach the doorway that the clone had found, just like all the others it was about seven feet wide and allowed entrance through. If they checked there wouldn't seem to be any pressure plates or anything like that but there was a new sound. The sound of a scuffle, like a small fight, was obvious through the doorway and off to the side and the dust seemed to have been pushed away and was slowly drawing in towards that location. Wind Release perhaps...?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 4:30 pm

"I had a chain missing it's pendants. I'm guessing if you have Yin then Colt has Yang..huh that's making a lot of sense now that I think about it." Nyen said laughing a bit being more in a chipper mood now that she was with an ally. When they eventually got to the doorway, Nyen would focus trying to see if her vibrations could tell her anything while also directing the clone forward. Now that she could see she could move it a lot faster and would look towards the distance both of the clones moving at B-rank speeds just to scout out ahead for them, the first would move before the other, as she wanted it to get about 15 ft away before moving the other one after it so that there would be space in case they triggered anything unseen. She'd once again be quiet not wanting to alert whatever was in the distance to her presence though the light probably might do that all on it's own. Still her clones would be as quiet as they could be though noisier than her that was for sure, hopefully it was another friendly but if it wasn't then at least now she'd have back up to take them down. "Though I'd prefer a stealth take down than anything else. Do you think you could kill the lights or would that be a waste of chakra?" she thought to herself at first before turning and whispering to Takahiro.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 4:34 pm

Takahiro thought about it for a second before he pulled out one of the senbon. He made a quick hand seal before turning the senbon into a sheath for his sword. It'd be good enough for now to not disrupt the technique. He put it in his sheath and kept his hand on the hilts at all times. "If its an opponent to face i have the perfect technique for it, unless they have Lightning Chakra, so let me know what you wanna do team leader. I'll try to eliminate them from the get go or at least incapacitate them. You can stay in the shadows in case I fail," he would whisper back just in case they needed to go into action.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 5:22 pm

The big lug wasn't all that quiet, so Colt heard him coming from a ways off. This gave him enough time to channel his Lightning Release chakra into the yo-yos in his hands. When the other got close, he purposely let him get close. Since he could tell it was a male, Colt activated his own little defense mechanism, sending out a burst of lightning in a field around him to deal a C-Rank of Lightning Release chakra damage to the hulking Goliath as well as paralyzing him due to the close proximity. He felt the pain from the technique but managed to brush past it, he swung around the other male and dashed backwards a bit with his newfound B-Rank speed. He then swung both of his yo-yos out at the other Genin, bringing them together not 3ft away from his location. The lightning coursing through the yo-yos exploded out over an area of 10ft, thanks to the chakra placed within it, carrying a B-Rank of Lightning Release chakra damage along with it. Colt hoped that would be enough to put this guy out of commission long enough for him to hightail it out of there.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 5:36 pm

The abnormally large man would end up being halted in place by the sudden burst of electricity only to be rudely dispatched after the sound of a thunder-clap, resulting in a bright flash of light which would illuminate the corridor barely revealing a figure approaching in the distance. Colt would bare witness to the man slumping against the floor his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his body burnt up from the electricity coursed through his flabby body. He wouldn't be getting up anytime soon that was for sure, and sure enough his body would only end up being reverse summoned out of the maze leaving Colt alone. Though with his hearing he would pick up the sounds of people approaching people as in plural, perhaps another confrontation was in the works Colt would have to see as they got closer to his position.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 5:50 pm

Nyen would see a bright flash causing her to cover her eyes briefly before entering the door, meanwhile her Iron Sand - Clones would end up reaching Colt first with Nyen causing them to stop when she peeked her head through having heard such sounds before. With the light she could spot who it was causing her to drop from the ceiling landing on her feet in a crouch as she saw her last teammate and would make her way over to him in a light jog though not moving with shinobi speed. "Finally, that's all three of us, please tell me you have the Yang part of the Talisman? Because if you do then we can get out of this stupid dusty dark maze and move on to the next part of the exams." Nyen said being so happy to see him that she would actually give him a quick hug before recollecting her bearings and stepping away. Thankfully her blush couldn't be seen her poker face was just that good, and she would try and distract them by pulling out the chain she was given so that the three of them could put it together and leave this place.

(Nyen Exits, if the necklace is put together)
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 5:57 pm

Takahiro was about to go forward when Nyen suddenly took off, his eyes wide, she didnt seem to be going in for a fight. He quickly went after her, pulling out his sword to illuminate the way for himself. When he saw Colt he couldn't help but smile. They were gonna go onto round 3. This exam seemed pretty easy so far, but was that cause he was strong enough or was it cause they were easing into things? He had a feeling the worst was definitely coming and soon. He pulled out his Yin Pendant and handed it to Nyen, ready to get out of this complete darkness. He decided not to end his Electro-Blade jutsu and put it back in the fake scabbard, his hand still resting upon the hilt to keep up the connection to the blade so the chakra didnt go to a waste. It was time for Stage 3 and he was getting really nervous now. "Glad you're safe man. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 6:05 pm

Colt shook his head at the guy who had tried to attack him to no avail before turning towards the footsteps he heard in the distance. He saw Nyen's clones briefly and soon enough the real-deal was before him. During the hug he didn't try anything funny, he just let it happen. He was sporting a goofy smile, glad that they couldn't see in the darkness. The smile was mostly because Nyen had hugged him of her own accord, but a bit of it was because he thought he had felt a bit of boob pressing against him during it, but he wouldn't tell her that. When she pulled out her chain, he grabbed the yang piece that was in his pocket "Oh no! I must've dropped it when I was running from that boulder earlier!" His voice was shrill and ripe with worry, and he let a bit go by to see if they would panic before laughing and connecting his piece to the other two with a grin "Nah, I was kidding. Let's blow this popsicle stand!"

[Colt Exits]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Takahiro-Nyen-Colt]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2