Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Empty
PostSubject: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime10th July 2016, 5:01 pm

When the young ninja awoke he would find that he was surrounded on all sides by darkness, pressing in on him, smothering his sight apart from a faintly glowing note that was sitting between his legs from his position with his back against a wall. So that meant his eyes were working, other than that he had only a solid wall against his back and one to either side of him. Dust covering everything. If he wasn't careful he'd end up coughing and choking from the dust potentially alerting enemies to his location and dragging them to him. On top of the note was the 'Yang' piece of a Yin-Yang pendant and it was obvious that it was incomplete.

After picking up and reading the note, only receiving about thirty seconds to a minute to do so, the paper would turn to dust and the light would go out, leaving Ty in darkness. Round 2 had begun.

Note:

Last edited by Blade on 12th July 2016, 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiroichi/Rai]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime10th July 2016, 5:02 pm

When the young Dakar awoke he would find that he was surrounded on all sides by darkness, pressing in on him, smothering his sight apart from a faintly glowing note that was sitting between his legs from his position with his back against a wall. So that meant his eyes were working, other than that he had only a solid wall against his back and one to either side of him. Dust covering everything. If he wasn't careful he'd end up coughing and choking from the dust potentially alerting enemies to his location and dragging them to him. On top of the note was the 'Yin' piece of a Yin-Yang pendant and it was obvious that it was incomplete.

After picking up and reading the note, only receiving about thirty seconds to a minute to do so, the paper would turn to dust and the light would go out, leaving Shiro in darkness. Round 2 had begun.

Note:
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime10th July 2016, 9:04 pm

Shiroichi would yawn as he awoke from his little nap, though he did end up coughing a bit on the air. He would blink a few times, unsure of the darkness around him before he noticed the little light waiting for him to look at. He quickly looked at the yin trinket he had gotten and read the note before it disappeared. So, he was in complete darkness and had to find people huh? Now that was fun. Shiroichi smirked as this was his kind of game and decided to utilize a few things here. First he would use the summoning technique and use up two C Ranks of his chakra to summon both Leon and Brutus to his side. "Shhh," he would say to the two before they would speak about being in complete darkness. He would then whisper to them. "Track the area. See what we can find," Takahiro would say before releasing nearly invisible strands of webbing from his entire body, reaching out as far as they could over a 120ft radius in the shape of a dome so he could sense any movement around. Leon would then utilize his wind displacement jutsu and sent out a small breeze around the area to sense any displacements in the air itself to gauge position and if anyone was near. Brutus would follow suit with his Seismology jutsu and send out very minute ripples in the earth creating a vibration that would act as a form of sonar to allow Brutus to get any information he could about the area. With three forms of sensory based on locating people and objects even strange traps may be capable of being sensed, especially by Brutus himself. Whereas Leon would easily be able to find pathways and Shiroichi would be able to sense movements.

Spoiler:

Shiroichi:

Leon:

Brutus:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime10th July 2016, 9:09 pm

Just ahead there was a doorway, a large slice about seven feet wide cut away from the wall. There was no actual door there, just an empty space leading into the next corridor. There was nothing in the corridor as far as the pair of chameleons and Shiro's threads could tell but in the next corridor there was a person. They were slumped against the wall, vibrations sounding out from them intermittently although some were very loud. If Shiro got closer he'd be able to hear coughing and hacking due to the dust, the person barely able to breathe because of it. Perhaps they had some lung problems? Would he go and investigate? If it made his choice any easier... The hacking and whimpering sounds were rather high and feminine. Or he could ignore that and continue down the corridor. His choice.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime10th July 2016, 9:15 pm

Shiroichi decided to do something a bit more fun. He held out his hands and let his spiderlings go to work. He created 6 small sized spiders, each about the size of a dog, and sent them silently scuttling forward, splitting off through the corridor. One spider would approach the noise while the rest split up into other areas, crawling around to look for more openings. As the spider got within contact of the coughing sound it would explode, transforming into a Spider's Web jutsu to catch the target alive and allow Shiroichi to pull them in toward him while maintaining a strong bind on them. His webs were unusually buff and because of their sticky properties would make it near impossible to move or create hand seals without strength tiers. And due to the size Spider's Web can wrap being humanoid, it was sure to completely wrap the unaware opponent.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime10th July 2016, 9:24 pm

The girl gave out a scream and writhed around in the webbing before starting to shriek as she was dragged away. "Pl... Please!" She interrupted herself by coughing loudly, gasping and gulping at the dust-filled air, clawing at the ground as best she could but she couldn't get any leverage. "Can't... Breathe... Inhaler...!" She coughed out, writhing around in panic. It would seem the girl had dropped her inhaler and she couldn't get free to reach over. She'd been taking a rest to hack into her arm before she used it but she didn't really have a chance just now. Hopefully Shiro would help her out or he could have a death on his hands.

The rest of the spiders would have to avoid the ceiling suddenly slamming down like a massive piston at B-Rank speeds, aiming to squash whatever was under it to pulp against the ground due to the immense weight behind the piece of ceiling. Good thing that Shiro wasn't going that way...
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 10:46 am

Shiro raised his eyes as the girl called out for an inhaler and then the ceiling collapsed where the rest of his spiders were going. This placed seemed to be booby trapped or falling apart, probably both. Shiroichi would stand and stop reeling the girl in before he made his way across the line. "Brutus, grab the inhaler and bring it to me," said Shiroichi before Brutus slinked off to grab it, using the vibrations from the collapse to get a clear picture of where everything was. It slinked back to him with it, if it truly existed. Shiroichi would take it and kneel next to his capture. "Hold still and ill help you," he would say before blindly feeling for her face, where the gasping was coming from. When he found it he would maneuver the inhaler to her mouth and place it inside before pressing down on it so she could try to breathe. Hopefully this kindness didn't screw him.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 10:56 am

Sure enough, the inhaler was actually a thing and with her rapid panting and the moving of the dust it wouldn't be too difficult to help her out. Once she took a deep breath she let it out and slumped for a few moments before shaking her head and then ripping through the threads with a small burst of her strength. However she didn't make any hostile moves towards Shiro, instead she sat up and rubbed her eyes before taking her inhaler back and taking another deep breath. "Th... Thanks. My name's Marie. I was deposited just there, inhaler had fallen out of my pocket, woke up to the driest throat imaginable and I couldn't breathe in the slightest." She told him before getting up and checking her pouch for something before nodding. "I'm sorry if I startled you. Do you want any help finding your team? I can't really say no after you just saved my life, yeah?" She smiled and scratched behind her ear before holding her hand out towards him. "A pleasure. What's your name?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 11:05 am

Shiroichi would raise an eyebrow as his webbing was broken. Interesting to say the least. He would yawn for a moment before sitting down. "I am Shiroichi Tanimoto. You can call me Arachnid as thats my Alias. Future Head Hunter of Hakagakure. As for help... I guess. To be honest I may try to have some fun exploring these tunnels. I am not too focused on trying to get out of here. My teammates aren't the strongest, and I dont have much confidence theyll pass these exams. And my goal is to become a T.Jonin, but I would rather take the T.Jonin test, I am only here for them. So I am no threat to you. I have no intention of trying to sabotage players. And I'm probably going to surrender later on anyways. So for both our benefits why dont we stick together and help each other past this part of the exam? It merely stated we needed to find out teammates so that should be simple enough," he would say before wadding up the leftover webbing and trying to grab ahold of a few rocks if he could find any. He'd then try striking them together over the webbing, attempting to make a fire. "Marie huh? Cute name. Judging by your voice you sound very beautiful," he would comment as he continued trying to make the fire.

Last edited by Hiro on 11th July 2016, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 11:18 am

Before Marie could get a chance to respond, a few of the tiny webs around Shiro were snapped as a boy walked over beside him. Of course Shiro would only know this due to the snapped threads but it would seem he wasn't a threat. "Shiroichi? Ah, one of my team members." He murmured before taking a sniff and looking to the other girl. "Random tag-a-long as well." His voice was carefully modulated so that it wouldn't pass down the corridor. "Rai Inugami. You two were talking loud enough to wake the dead. Now let's go find Ty before he gets himself killed. Also... I'd suggest you tone down the cocky, Shiro, girls don't actually enjoy that, no matter what you've been told." He said to the boy before turning and walking away into the darkness. He didn't actually care for Shiro and Marie following him, he could find them again if need be.

--

Marie looked at the boy walking away and then gave a shrug before looking back at Shiro. It would seem that he actually couldn't see anything, bothersome, must've been the web. "Shiroichi huh? That's a nice name." She said, carefully ignoring the compliment she received, he probably wouldn't enjoy her appearance once he saw her. "I can see the path ahead, so let's get moving shall we? Looks like your friend is out of my range... He's a strange one, huh?" She laughed quietly and rubbed the back of her head. "We should probably get moving..."
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 11:27 am

Shiroichi would sigh as Rai had appeared. He had no idea how he was being cocky as Shiro was just being Shiro. "Yeah I guess we should," he would say before standing again. He didn't like this too much but decided to do something else to give him a sensory advantage. He sprouted webbing throughout all his body again, it wrapping his body completely like an armor. The little hairs on it would give him vibration sensory for both ground and air. He decided to pick up Brutus and Leon and put them on his shoulders. "Even if he does get out of range, my two chameleons can follow his scent," said Shiroichi before he made his way after his partner. "By the way, I am positive you got something I did. What was the symbol you got when you arrived here?" he asked purely out of curiosity. He wanted to know if teams had unique symbols or if everyone had similar symbols.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 11:58 am

a figure held a sword similar to his, the figure seemed cocky and well protected by the amount of equipment he wore. The foot steps of his weren't hard, but the sound of the armor clanking could be. The figure seemed to pierce Ty with the sword from behind him.

Ty awaken from his dream quite harshly, it seemed only one thing was for sure in his dream; the sword was is own. He quickly looked down to check the area he thought was pierced in his dream. It seemed nothing serious had happened other than being technically kidnapped, and the unmatchable amount of sand that covered the area. Ty looked around finding a more near him, he scanned the note then began to make his move. Ty slowly stood to his feet, then brushed himself off since he was laying in sand. He covered his noise and mouth with the collar of his shirt. It was time for Ty to move, as he began to walk forward.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 12:42 pm

As he walked forward he would step on a pressure plate, which would click and a rumbling noise could be heard all around him as the walls which had been so nice to him previously would seem to shift and begin to slowly close in. By slowly it meant someone with normal running speed, as a result the corridor which was 20 ft wide would only end up getting smaller as time went on, and if he didn't get out of their quick enough he would be crushed between the closing walls. He would have to hurry though after all both walls were moving at the same speed not just one thus they covered twice as much distance as only one would cover at the same pace so if he lingered around for too long it would most likely only end up in his death.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime11th July 2016, 11:00 pm

Ty glance in both directions after hearing the plate click, soon he looked towards the ground; then back towards the wall's. "this is only the second part and they are trying to kill me" he thought before dashing off at D- rank speed, it soon hit him that he could fly. Chakra spread towards his back as it formed a red glow of wings behind him, those wings made it easier for him tho glide though the crashing wall's earlier than what would've been of he'd ran. He stood outside of the wall which had get to collapse, as he gasped for air from his earlier run.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 11:30 am

Once Ty was out of the doorway, the walls slamming down behind him but thankfully the narrow door saved him from getting crushed anyway, the light from his wings illuminated nothing but more dusty corridors around him. That was until a person walked into view and gave him a dull look. "You must be Ty, right? Thought so. Let's get a move on, I smell Shiro. Had an opponent back there but they've been dealt with." He told Ty before wandering away, leaving the boy to follow his teammate; Rai Inugami. They hadn't exactly known each other but Ty would at least know that Rai was on his team and was eager to get this bit done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 12:25 pm

Ty was shocked as the boy in front of him had startled him, the first person he meet since he made it to this sandstorm; lucky for Ty he had realized the boy who was assigned to his time for this short duration of time. Ty began to follow behind rai, staying barely two feet behind just in case anything was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 12:36 pm

Well with that Rai walked up and smacked Ty over the head with a notebook, gently of course. "Right, let's get a move on, I've found Shiro and a... Friend but we are ignoring them." He said to Ty before leading him back to Shiro. Once they were together he reached into his pocket and pulled out the chain to the pendant. "Right, you two, hand over the other parts of the pendant and we can put them together and get out of her. I am sorry, lady, if Shiro promised you anything but we are on a bit of a tight time schedule and you do not factor into this." He rolled his shoulders and then looked around for a few moments before looking into Shiro's eyes. "We need to go." He told him.

--

Marie paused and looked between the three members of the other team before sighing. "Yeah, that's fair enough... I'll keep searching for my team, see if I can find them." She patted Shiro on the shoulder and then moved past them. As she stepped past Ty, the light from his chakra wings would make it obvious that there was perhaps something wrong with this girl. She had oddly charcoal-like skin, ashen almost and around her eyes were a series of incredibly intricate tattoos although her eyes were... Blank slots, no eyeballs in them. She looked back at him for a moment, staring at him with the empty sockets before heading onwards and vanishing into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 12:44 pm

Shiro felt horrible that he couldn't help her. "Marie I-" he would begin but she walked off. He would sigh then looked down at Brutus and Leon. "Boys, go help her find her team. Then just desummon yourself and I'll see you guys later," he would say to two chameleon's that were sitting on his shoulder. They jumped off and then went off after Marie's trail before disappearing into the darkness. Shiro would then pull out his pendant piece and toss it to Rai and Ty. "Such mood killers. That could have been my future wife you know," he would say before squatting down on the ground and sensing her movements as she and his summonings walked off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 1:01 pm

Ty paused after receiving the gently touch with the notebook "a friend?" Ty mumbled softly before jogging to catch up to the pace he previously had. It seemed as if the maze moved on forever, until they finally reach shiro and marie; rushed to shiro and have shiro a hug, before he turned to see the woman who stood next to him. Ty swiftly positioned himself behind shiro, then peeked out from shiro side; it seem Ty was going to keep hiding, until rai had asked for his part to the pendent: Ty slowly made his way to rai and handed him the pendant that rest inside his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 1:40 pm

"Be that as it may, that is far in the future. If you think you care about her after saying hello once and having barely a few minutes to talk then hunt her down. However for now we need to focus on the exams and getting out of here. So, here we go." He took the pendant pieces off of his teammates before giving a sigh. "Let's do our best, guys, alright? We should be fine." He told them before connecting the two pieces with the chain. With a flash all three were reverse summoned out of here and due to the extreme range that they were transported, it was more than likely that Shiro's summons would be reverse summoned away as well. With that, it was time for the next part.

[Team 2 Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]   Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunin Exams Round 2 [Duststorm Maze - Shiro/Rai/Ty]
Page 1 of 1