Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Shit Hitting the Fan (more a warning than a leaving)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Shit Hitting the Fan (more a warning than a leaving) Empty
PostSubject: Shit Hitting the Fan (more a warning than a leaving)   Shit Hitting the Fan (more a warning than a leaving) Icon_minitime5th July 2016, 11:47 am

So things haven't been too great lately. Over the weekend I was told 'pay up a months rent or leave'. Now it seems I've gotta leave my current home because... I cannot pay that months rent, or the extra 2 I owe in debt. I've been trying to claim benefits, but because of their fucking up, I've not yet receiving and from what I learned today, I might possibly not get ANY payment until the end of August. This means... I don't even know what's happening now. I don't know where I'm going, or what's going to happen.

I'm probably gonna remove this later, but right now I need to get this out; I'm terrified of what's happening. I've had no control over this situation, I've been unable to get past the interview stages of jobs, and I've only been offered an interview maybe 5% of the time. I've been chasing up these benefits people since I left university, when I was actually in a good place. Now I'm just not. And I just don't know where this is going to take me, but I don't like the prospects. I've never felt so low and disgusted in myself.

So... consider this my 'if I vanish, this is why'. Regardless, it's not going to be like my years of absense, I will be back in time, but there's the potential it'll be like a months break.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Shit Hitting the Fan (more a warning than a leaving) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit Hitting the Fan (more a warning than a leaving)   Shit Hitting the Fan (more a warning than a leaving) Icon_minitime5th July 2016, 12:36 pm

im sorry....i hope that your wife is giving you alot of emotional support right now

Youll get better.....i hope so ...very soon
Back to top Go down

Shit Hitting the Fan (more a warning than a leaving)
Page 1 of 1