Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Moloch Klinge (New Samurai Style)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Moloch Klinge (New Samurai Style) Empty
PostSubject: Moloch Klinge (New Samurai Style)   Moloch Klinge (New Samurai Style) Icon_minitime4th July 2016, 4:22 pm

Moloch Klinge

Moloch Klinge: Strength and defense are commonly said to be two different things. This style combines the two worlds in one art of masterful, controlled, destruction. The only possible way to use this style to its full potential is to use a weighted greatsword. The weight and height of the blade depend solely on the wielders preference. Due to the amount of strength required the user must hold themselves in place which gives them the same attributes of an immovable object, or prepare to accept the consequences of their unrestrained might. The weapon of choice of a Moloch Klinge samurai is a Greatsword and it is restricted to Shogunate Samurai Only.

Tiers Granted:
Samurai - Strength & Defense (S-rank Cap)
Reaper - Strength & Defense (SS-rank Cap)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Moloch Klinge (New Samurai Style) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moloch Klinge (New Samurai Style)   Moloch Klinge (New Samurai Style) Icon_minitime4th July 2016, 5:03 pm

Seems pretty good to me. I'm giving this an approval unless any other mods see something wrong with it.
Back to top Go down

Moloch Klinge (New Samurai Style)
Page 1 of 1