Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Geka Seido (New Samurai Style)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Geka Seido (New Samurai Style) Empty
PostSubject: Geka Seido (New Samurai Style)   Geka Seido (New Samurai Style) Icon_minitime20th September 2014, 7:37 am

Geka Seido

Geka seido: This samurai style is the result of combining the draw speed of Iaido, the speed of Tenmetsu-kō and the shattering impact of Shubi Toride blending them together to create an aggressive style of swordsmanship relying on distancing as well as counter speed & hand seal use. This style favors the Nagamaki, due to it's long handle and equally long blade yet being fashioned similar to a katana to allow for an easy draw. Geka Seido is a primarily two handed style and despite not being a "Original" Samurai Style it is easily on par with the others.

Tiers Granted:
Samurai - Speed & Defense (S-rank Cap)
Reaper - Speed & Defense (SS-rank Cap)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Geka Seido (New Samurai Style)   Geka Seido (New Samurai Style) Icon_minitime20th September 2014, 10:05 am

Geka Style – Battojutsu –[Kenjutsu Out Speeds 2-rank Higher Speed Tier within "Batto Distance", if not backed by equal rank strength or possessing reaction tiers equal to speed of Geka Style Kenjutsu] <- does this mean the opponent needs equal strength or reaction tiers, or the user?

As for the speed increases for all of them, for True All Taijutsu, I’ll allow the breaking of the S-rank cap, due to them being naturally able to do so, if not then they have the S-rank cap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geka Seido (New Samurai Style)   Geka Seido (New Samurai Style) Icon_minitime20th September 2014, 3:58 pm

It means if the user swings at Crashing ground the opponent needs crashing ground + B strength tiers to dodge or crashing ground + B-rank reaction tiers or simply just Blinding light otherwise they will be cut. Two handed draw is the same while one handed draw essentially means if the opponent isn't utilizing samurai speed then the attack moving at the same speed hits first. But if they use 1-rank speed it's slower. All the speed increases are building on that principle essentially it's a slower swing that covers the distance that a person moving faster than the user would have to cover in order to dodge thus hitting them before they can escape in time as long as they are within the striking range "Batto Distance"

They aren't breaking the S-rank they are merely hitting opponents that are too close and don't have enough time to escape outside of the Batto Distance, using the concept of short distance lower tiers vs long distance higher tiers to balance the strike interval (shorter distance is covered in the same time as longer distance usually, factor in tenmetsu speed thus hits first when dealing with pure speed tiers.)
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Geka Seido (New Samurai Style)   Geka Seido (New Samurai Style) Icon_minitime20th September 2014, 8:14 pm

Approved then
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Geka Seido (New Samurai Style)   Geka Seido (New Samurai Style) Icon_minitime21st September 2014, 2:06 pm

Zzzz Kay adding to Secret Techniques.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Geka Seido (New Samurai Style)   Geka Seido (New Samurai Style) Icon_minitime17th December 2015, 3:12 pm

I wish to revise one of the techniques in the style due to the new Tier information.

Spoiler:

The reasoning being the Tier update gave me a better way to explain Geka Seido than what I had before.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Geka Seido (New Samurai Style)   Geka Seido (New Samurai Style) Icon_minitime27th December 2015, 6:58 am

Hm Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geka Seido (New Samurai Style)   Geka Seido (New Samurai Style) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geka Seido (New Samurai Style)
Page 1 of 1