Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro

Hiro

Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter] Empty
PostSubject: Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter]   Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter] Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 6:48 am

It was noon when Takahiro left the village and stepped foot within the Desert Savannah. The Sun was blazing down from above, though the pure heat of the area was offset by a strong wind which managed to create a cold enough breeze so one did not feel too uncomfortable. Takahiro was out in his clan's combat wardrobe for the heir of the clan, which Takahiro was no longer since the vile Denkou outcast took his father and clan away from him. He would wander the Desert Savannah for a bit, trying to find a living tree to practice his newest set of techniques on. He also needed to practice R'tari's Arhat Fist style but currently he was pretty much stuck in a rut with training. Today was more so something for him to vent out his useless frustrations on as he had heard news of R'tari's passing in the recent mission to go after a missing nin known as Ka Jiko, a former member of the ASN. First his brother, then his father and now his sensei were gone. Taken away by others. Though R'tari had managed to take down his killer, it would have never happened if not for Ka leaving the ASN. So now Hiro had two names on his list of people to kill when he was strong enough.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter]   Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter] Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 9:51 am

As he walked in the distance a singular Kunchuu walked it's abdomen swelled a vivid blue most likely after sucking out copious amounts of water from the rare plants which grew in the Land of Graves. It was moving quite quick for it's small size but enough that if he even bothered to run to it with the most basic of shinobi speed he would easily catch up to it. It was heading towards a dried up lake of some sorts or at least a place where water had been previous if evident by the cracked ground, if uninterrupted it would hop from one crack to another before spotting a slightly larger crack which it would poke its head into before slipping through. Apparently into a borrow of sorts, that is unless Takahiro had decided to use the Kunchuu as target practice or something like that, they were quite useful in regards to locating plant life even though most people viewed them as a pest.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter]   Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter] Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 12:59 pm

Takahiro was walking around for a bit before he spotted movement, though it was only a harmless Kunchuu. He almost ignored it but then his head nearly got whiplash doing a double check. His eyebrow raised as he noticed this Kunchuu was blue rather than the usual brown. This peeked his curiosity and so he ran to catch up to it, trying to follow behind it and observe the strange Kunchuu until it disappeared. It was weird that it had such a strange coloration. He was no scholar or biologist but surely there was some explanation. Unless it was a new species of Kunchuu. Either way, Takahiro wasn't the type to mess with creatures unless he had to so he merely followed it to the dried up lake bed. Now this was sad, that this area's life was slowly draining away. He wish he could do something to bring back the life to the place. Maybe one day if he became well known he could convince a bunch of water release users and earth release users to bring life back to this place. It would do some good for the local fauna and would also be good for the local plant life. As is the place was pretty dreary.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter]   Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter] Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 1:53 pm

As Takahiro got closer to the crack where the Kunchuu had entered the ground with cave in causing him to plummet about forty feet and end up in some sort of underground cave. It was dark though the light from above would still be visible if he could manage to see around him he would notice that it was slightly sticky but other than that there was a path behind him. The Kunchuu had also been dislodged when he fell but it was still alive and instead would flip back onto it's legs before continuing walking down the path. He could continue following it or, he could cut his losses and leave it all depended on how curious he was, sure shinobi were innately curious individuals it was one of the reasons why when someone explained a technique in the middle of battle the other opponent typically stopped if only to listen to the explanation. Even in the midst of high combat often times a shinobi will push their curiosity to the back of their mind but would still marvel later on at the techniques their opponents used if they had never seen or heard of it before.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter]   Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter] Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 2:11 pm

"Waaah!" Takahiro would scream out as the ground gave way beneath him. He had no way to land safely, and his legs would surely be broken if this thing was too deep. So he did the only thing he could. He would pull out two kunai mid fall and attempt to stab them into the earth to at least slow his decent enough to where he could drop without harming himself. If it worked he would end up falling and landing on his ass when he got to the point his kunai couldn't latch onto anything. He was a bit dazed for a second before he noticed his hands felt.... sticky? What the hell? He would stand, brushing his sticky hands off on his now sticky clothes before putting his two kunai up and looking around. Luckily the hole above gave a little light for him to see his path a bit. He would spot the Kunchuu again before it went off into the darkness. Takahiro couldn't see very well in the paths and so he had but one choice to make if he wanted to continue onward. He would try to mentally map out the directions he went, but before he turned around he wanted to explore a little, so as to allow himself to first get to know if this cave was even worth reporting. And so, Takahiro activated his Stage 1 Raidengan, allowing him to pick up electrical fields and impulses. He would use this to first scope out any life forms around before following the Kunchuu deeper inside.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter]   Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter] Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 2:47 pm

There were other Kunchuu around, about 6 in total but they were going about their business apparently he had discovered a sort of burrow for them, still Takahiro continued onward and the Kunchuu would keep going passing by several other tunnels which lead to other parts of the burrow. However as Takahiro walked the second to last tunnel in a series of 6, would lead to a room with a chest in the middle. Truthfully it was unlikely he'd even notice it considering the Kunchuu had kept going that is if not for the bio-luminescent mushrooms which were growing around the chest. It was an odd one and if Takahiro decided to stop following the bug and enter the room he would notice that the chest was closed and had no key. Merely a hole which looked large enough for him to squeeze his hand through, the chest itself was rusted but where the whole was a black ring though Takahiro wouldn't be able to see the differing colors due tot he dirt, grime and insect gunk covering it. Removing the chest, doubtful due to it seeming have sunken into the rock and it didn't seem to be light in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter]   Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter] Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 3:42 pm

Takahiro would have walked right by it if not for the bio-luminescent mushrooms growing around it. He stopped and turned, his attention being drawn away from the Kunchuu. He would approach the box and inspect it, using his enhanced vision to observe it. He would poke around with a kunai, inspecting the chest before trying to feel around for anything that might open it. However, if he found nothing he would sigh before realizing his arm would be as big as the hole. "I've got a bad feeling about this...." he would say to himself before he went to reach in it with his right arm. He paused just before his right arm went in. No, if this was booby trapped he would rather keep his dominant arm. After the moment of hesitation Takahiro placed his left hand in front of the hole and took a deep breath. He then forced his eyes to stay wide open and shoved his hand inside, hoping that with his Sayo Heritage and Raidengan he could catch any movement of threat to his body so he could try and pull away.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter]   Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter] Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 4:10 pm

Sticking ones hand into an obvious suspicious hole is never a good thing to do really. Especially when everyone saw what would happen next coming, once his hand got in up to the elbow he would find it hard to remove as if something was gripping him with S-rank strength. The hole that he had stuck his hand through would instantly tighten and Takahiro would find himself in agonizing pain as the rusted chest would light up with chakra and a dark chuckling sound could be heard from within. A series of locks would click and the chest would open revealing that the black circle part was the bottom of a gauntlet of some sort. Said gauntlet had five stones on it, each a different color, it seemed that this young Denkou had discovered the Infinity Gaun- Whoops...wrong series. Okay so it wasn't the infinity gauntlet, the person typing this is just really eager for the next avengers movie.

The Gauntlet's Appearance:

In reality there was a dark chuckling but the gauntlet was solid gold with the chuckling coming from the face on the side of it which resembled a king with a bushy mustache wearing a crown of some sorts. "Freedom...at last." The face would actually move a bit it's mustache shifting as it spoke while it's eyes would shift to stare at Takahiro. "I must thank you for freeing me. I have been locked up for far too long.,by the way your arm was delicious as thanks if you touch yourself with me I won't turn you into solid gold." the gauntlet said chuckling darkly at his joke. "I am called by many names, the Hand of Midas was my original one that is before I was reforged into a tool of battle. I go by the Fist of Midas now or at least my old master called me that, you may just call me Midas." he said before smiling and flexing the four fingers of the gauntlet.

"Don't bother trying to take me off, your arm is gone it won't be coming back, for all intents and purposes I am your arm now... You should be thankful everything you touch now will turn into gold. I do mean that literally by the way, so try not to touch your daughter or someone you care about my first owner made that mistake and the bad rep is what lead to me eventually being locked away the first time."

Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter]   Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter] Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 4:24 pm

When his arm was caught, and the pain flooded his senses Takahiro let out a cry of pain. He barely noticed the laughter or the light by how much it hurt losing his arm, but when the chest opened he fell backwards onto his ass. It wasn't till that jolt brought him back to his senses and he heard the voice. He looked down at the face on this golden gauntlet stuck to his arm now, he was freaking out so much on the inside that he just stared, unable to move or speak at first as the gauntlet spoke to him. It wasn't till the end of the gauntlet's story that he managed to pull himself together, his dojutsu deactivating from the shock of what was happening. He had heard the fairy tail of a King Midas whose touch turned things to gold. "Umm... I remember a story like that. Doesn't the gold get reversed by running water or something? Returning it to its former state?" he would ask, merely as it was the only sanity he could latch onto at the moment. He wasn't sure exactly what this thing was yet but the fact that it could talk had to mean it was some sort of living weapon.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter]   Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter] Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 5:43 pm

The face on the gauntlet would actually blush as if embarrassed before it's eyes narrowed before speaking. Lies and slander! Running water used to be my arch-nemesis but when I was reforged such a weakness was cast out from my being. Midas snarled out clamping down harder on Takahiro's arm and once more searing pain would shoot through his body, this time unlike the first time where it felt like his skin was being melted off now it felt like his flesh had been melted off with the gauntlet being adhered to his bone. It would only last for a moment, the intense pain and then complete numbness once even his bone was dissolved away, as Hiro no longer had an arm but then after a few moments he could feel once more. Except it was a foreign feeling seeing as instead of four fingers and then his thumb he now had three fingers and a thumb each one far larger than what he had previously. The gauntlet itself did match the size of his other hand in length if only more bulky due to it's size so it was about double the size of his normal arm & hand in terms of thickness.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter]   Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter] Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 6:22 pm

Once again, Takahiro couldn't help but scream out from the pain brought upon by Midas. However, once his pain numbed down he would take a deep breath before looking down at his new hand. He could now feel it but it didn't feel exactly the same anymore. This was an entirely strange experience to him, however, something clicked in his mind. Well a few somethings. "So... You can turn things to gold huh? I have something here," he would say reaching into his pouch with his right hand before pulling out a Denki Kunai. "It's called a Denki Kunai, a very special material that our clan uses in this weapons allow us insane conduction through them, making them better conductors for our Lightning Affinity. I wanna know what happens when you touch it," he would say before moving the strange arm to touch the Denki Kunai's tip. Gold was a good conductor, just like Denki metal. He was curious as to the effects that would occur if the Gold and Denki mixed together.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter]   Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter] Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 7:45 pm

"It takes a bit of time." Midas said grabbing the kunai and spinning it on his finger tip sure enough at the bottom of the kunai it was slowly turning into gold. "But once it starts it's unstoppable, no one has ever reverted anything I've turned into gold before. If it's solid you can use it to conduct chakra through it, if it is liquid it becomes chakra resistant, your not a proper host but after being locked up for so long I'm not complaining. Still if you attack with me it'll speed up the count down with each contain, you are familiar with Taijutsu right?" Midas said in a self assured manner explaining some of his abilities but leaving out some at the same time, more importantly he wanted to turn something alive into a gold statue, he...craved it. Taking lives was so much more enjoyable than just turning things into gold and whether or not his new host would use him for that he will kill until he is satisfied. Foolish child, you will never be able to control me, only state my desire while I fulfill your worldly ones. We are bound as one, and we shall be until you die, or you cut me off but you won't do that just like my other hosts. I got to you early on, while you were still a babe, easily corruptible. I can tell...there is vengeance in your heart, the lust for power is one I am familiar with, it is similar to greed in many respects. This one will bend...bend to My Will. Midas thought to himself while if Takahiro looked at the face he would only see the face being truly joyous and would most likely dismiss it as the living weapon being happy to be of use.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter]   Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter] Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 9:54 pm

Takahiro watched as the kunai was slowly turning to gold. He couldn't help but smile with a blood thirsty look on his face as certain thoughts flooded his head. They became so strong that he accidentally began speaking them aloud as he stood up. [color=blue]"Interesting.. With you I could not only kill my enemies, but preserve their demise in gold... Yes, that would be perfect. I could cement my right as heir with these golden statues of the enemies who dared try to go against my bloodline. They will all pay and will decorate my halls for an eternity... Yes, this is perfect,"[c/olor] he would say as he made his way back out using his memory to find his way back to the hole. When he found it he would use chakra walking to walk up the side of it and out the hole so he could return to the surface and then back to Hakagakure to prepare for the Genin Exams.

[exit?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter]   Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering the Savannah [Takahiro's Encounter]
Page 1 of 1