Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mentor Assignment [Dual Training/Savannah]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satsuki

Satsuki

Mentor Assignment [Dual Training/Savannah] Empty
PostSubject: Mentor Assignment [Dual Training/Savannah]   Mentor Assignment [Dual Training/Savannah] Icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 6:56 pm

Spoiler:

Today, Shu's classmates were being separated and each of them were being given a mentor who had skills in their desired areas according to both their elements as well as a sheet of paper they filled out in which type of role they would like to serve in the Allied Shinobi Alliance. Shu had filled in Defense, Concealment, Sensory and Support within his list alongside Medical. Today he was in room E-4 alone, as each student was in a separate room to allow them and their mentors some peace to plan and learn about each other. Shu wore a simple outfit today, wearing simple yellow pants and a black button up shirt with a yellow trim to it. His top three buttons were unbuttoned revealing a plain white shirt beneath it and he wore black shoes to go with the outfit. He didn't look very fashionable but at least he wasn't the least fashionable among his classmates. His hair was mid length and brown, slightly messy. All in all he looked just like your average civilian. He was sitting at the front row, staring at the door as he waited for his mentor to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Assignment [Dual Training/Savannah]   Mentor Assignment [Dual Training/Savannah] Icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 8:17 pm

Cherish had gotten assigned to some academy student that she would be mentoring from now on at least until he became a genin, she didn't mind it it was one of the things she knew would happen when she became a chunin really. Though she didn't see herself as the type to take on a squad of genin, she didn't mind a one on one sort of mentor student thing like how she had with her Nee-san. Actually she had jotted down a rough plan recycling many of the ideas her Nee-san had for her own development, she put them into effect for the most part even though she didn't really like genjutsu and had neglected it but her earlier immaturity had been beaten out of her by now. Now she knew what she didn't know as a genin and was making strides to make herself better all around or at least improve so much in her chosen areas that her weaknesses were covered. She would walk into the classroom after seeing it was labelled E-4 and would see a brown haired kid who she would smile at once she caught his eye.

"Hey there. I'm Cherish Dokusei, your Shu Suisho right I'm pretty sure this is the room I'm supposed to be in."
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Assignment [Dual Training/Savannah]   Mentor Assignment [Dual Training/Savannah] Icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 10:12 pm

Shu would smile back at the young girl who entered. She couldn't be too much older than him, maybe by a few years at least. It was amazing how young one could be in the military, but at the same time how scary it could be. Kids putting their lives on the line for something they barely understood... Nonetheless Shu would follow her with his eyes and speak when she spoke to him. "Yes ma'am. I am Shu Suisho. It is a pleasure to meet you," he would say as he stood and gave a respectable bow to her before sitting back down. She seemed nice, maybe she wouldn't be as bad and mean as some of the teachers he saw wandering the halls before he found his own room. Plus, she had to be strong to be a Chuunin at her current age. He hoped she would be able to make a shinobi out of him that would make his parents proud. Who knows, maybe she was teaching the future Kage of Hakagakure, or maybe the entire Allied Shinobi Nations.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Assignment [Dual Training/Savannah]   Mentor Assignment [Dual Training/Savannah] Icon_minitime4th June 2016, 11:07 am

"Bleh, ma'am makes me sound super old, call me Cherish-Senpai or just Senpai." Cherish said after making a face and giggling a bit in order to lighten the atmosphere. "Follow me, we'll talk on the way and get to know each other. I'll start just so you can have an example of what to do. You already know my name, my star sign is Virgo and I turned 13 a while ago. My likes include my squad members, my former sensei, nature & drinking new types of Alcohol. My hobbies are, hm I guess Swimming, Drinking & Smoking, while my dislikes are people who hurt others for no reason, letting down my squad members and my clan. My dream for the future is to assist my best friend with her dream to become Gokage and be right at her side as Dipugakure's Head Ninja." she said while walking out of the room once Shu had caught up and was walking beside her. She had a destination in mind and had reserved the 10th training ground in advance knowing whomever she was tutoring would benefit from live instruction in addition to theoretical.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Assignment [Dual Training/Savannah]   Mentor Assignment [Dual Training/Savannah] Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 6:25 pm

"Yes Senpai," said Shu after she instructed him what to call her. He would follow her along, his eyebrows raising as she mentioned a few things that mostly adults did. Drinking and Smoking were pretty bad for ones health, and she wasn't much older than him. This was kind of disturbing but he decided to ignore it for now. "I am Shu Suisho, heir to the Suisho clan. I am a Taurus, unmoving, stubborn. I'm sure you know the deal, but I am pretty gentle. I am about to be nine years old and umm.. Lets see.. My likes include crafting, art, nature, plants, and my family. My hobbies are stone crafting, painting, and gardening. My dislikes are spiders, rats, and letting down my parents. My goal... Well, I'm not sure what my goal is yet. I want to become a good leader and lead my clan. Let my parents retire, and well, keep the peace." Shu tried thinking of more but he couldn't really think up anything else. He never really thought about this kind of stuff before.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Assignment [Dual Training/Savannah]   Mentor Assignment [Dual Training/Savannah] Icon_minitime9th June 2016, 2:19 pm

Cool, well I'll do my best to help you along the way. Cherish said humming a happy tune as they walked to the training grounds. Eventually they would get there since it wasn't too far from the academy and she would stop at a couple of tree stumps and sit down on one. Alright Shu. I'm a firm believer of hard work and using the basics. None of that get strong quick things with me because if you don't have the fundamentals well then your screwed in the long run. So we'll be focusing on 3 things. Ninjutsu, Taijutsu & genjutsu. You do you understand?! she would clear her throat and become a lot more authoritative and would point towards him when she shouted her question. Once he answered in the affirmative she would continue on with what she had planned on saying. "Now then your a Suisho right, so that means you have to know your elemental affinities, but unfortunately for you right now I haven't developed my tertiary affinity. So the ninjutsu I'll teach you will have to be Earth and non elemental only. But don't fret Earth is in my opinion the best element, it's versatile offensively, defensively and even in support. It exists all around us at all times except at sea but we are shinobi not sea bandits so being on boats or fighting on water rarely happens unless your fighting a water release user. Which Earth beats anyways so my point still stands. she said stopping again to see if he was following before beginning up again.

Taijutsu, if you have a clan fighting style please tell me what it entails otherwise I'll be happy to give you pointers as I know my way around a fist fight but I will most likely call in my friend Summer to give you additional instruction on it.. Genjutsu on the other hand well I'm not particularily skilled in it, or rather we'll be learning it at the same time but both of my teammates are avid users of genjutsu. When you have the basics mastered we can work on other things such as blending them together namely Nintaijutsu, Gentaijutsu and Ningenjutsu, but I doubt we'll be able to cover that until your a genin that is if you still want me as your tutor when that time comes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mentor Assignment [Dual Training/Savannah]   Mentor Assignment [Dual Training/Savannah] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mentor Assignment [Dual Training/Savannah]
Page 1 of 1