Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Savannah vs Hatarou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Savannah vs Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Savannah vs Hatarou   Savannah vs Hatarou Icon_minitime13th November 2011, 6:26 pm

Hatarou had caught wind of some famous archer, she was known to be as powerful as she was beautiful. Ooh this had made Hatarou giddy with excitement so he had invited her to a formal challenge, oh how excited he was. He set off and had his sand start making sand underneath the top of the ground so he would be prepared. Thankfully far off in the background he could hear a river so he was safe, other than that far off river it was just a basic forest and empty plain, So he just waited for his opponent to show.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hatarou on 20th November 2011, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Savannah vs Hatarou   Savannah vs Hatarou Icon_minitime13th November 2011, 6:33 pm

Well..it seems like nothing seems to go as planned. Savannah said with a cheery smile as she walked towards the place that she was meeting some guy who wanted to fight her. It was a bit out of the ordinary since he was a jinchuriki but it was nothing she didn't mind really after all what was the harm in fighting a bijuu. She got about 20 feet away from him and stopped Artemis on her back. Shall we begin? Hatarou. she said with a smile she always did her research.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Savannah vs Hatarou   Savannah vs Hatarou Icon_minitime13th November 2011, 6:42 pm

Oooh~ The rumors were true! An honor to meet you Savannah! Ooh I do wish I could've taken you out for some fun but my village only lets me out to fight! God I wish I could just to leave sometimes... He bowed and spoke and at the end a pause, he than let out a big sigh as he recollected himself, I guess i can never have my own type of fun, so i guess this will do! Let's do this! He had done his own research and knew about her several bows. That sword must've been it but now he had to think of a strategy. He just let out a sigh and did a string of hand seals, Water Style: Stormy Blockade! It was as if the sky opened up behind Savannah and water poured out all around, he was trying to flood her side of the field while his side mainly stayed dried. Oh this will be fun.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Savannah vs Hatarou   Savannah vs Hatarou Icon_minitime13th November 2011, 6:49 pm

Savannah saw him do hand signs and once she heard Water Style she brought out Poseidon from Storage and held the bow out the water being drained into it not a droplet remaining her side still being dry. Poor thing. Savannah said as she switched Poseidon for Ares and then began to fire off jet arrows (5) at Hatarou the arrows were not only fast but packed a massive punch. She knew he wouldn't start off weak so she might as well get serious from the get go, which was exactly what she was doing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Savannah vs Hatarou   Savannah vs Hatarou Icon_minitime13th November 2011, 7:46 pm

Being mildly surprised that his water vanished he was caught off guard as the the fist like arrows punched him in his chest, thank god for his sand like body or that would've really hurt but still to put on a show he staggered back and pretended to be more hurt than he was as he spat out some water from his mouths and grinned as his faithful bake appeared behind Savannah. It did nothing but simply just open it's mouth and released a primal beam right at her. Hatarou would quickly regain his composure and would launch a lightning razor orb at Savannah.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Savannah vs Hatarou   Savannah vs Hatarou Icon_minitime13th November 2011, 8:03 pm

You have a pet? Savannah said having activated her Dojutsu once he staggered from the blow knowing fully well that it had did nothing to him as if it did he wouldn't simply stagger he would of been knocked flying. Her Automatons appeared and protected her from the primal beam all of them simultaneously raising their eyebrows. She then used Storage and put away Ares as he wouldn't be useful in this match instead bringing out Artemis, Hermes and fused them together pulling out a Compression arrow and firing it forward the arrow imploding and taking what ever he had thrown at her with it and then sent 10 more flying towards Hatarou all at Blinding Light. Meanwhile she then turned and the Automatons moved out of the way as she launched crater arrows (20) at the strange pet.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Savannah vs Hatarou   Savannah vs Hatarou Icon_minitime13th November 2011, 9:04 pm

Hearing her pull back on the strings Hatarou quickly rose a small wall of sand up and with the aide of his shield of sand he was able to evaded getting pierced to badly from the arrows, though the head was stuck in him. His bake jumped up and faded away before getting hit as the crater arrows did their job and leave several craters into the ground. Hmmm... You're insanely faster than me and your attacks hurt like hell... I always wanted to do this... Please don't hate me! But I'm not allowed to do this in my village! He started to groan which soon turned into a roar. He let out a sinister laughter as he started to grow in size, his body started to grow. It seemed as the earth shaked as he grew and grew eventually he had got to his bijuu size and took on the appearance of Shukaku! He started to laugh and look at Savannah! Ah yes! This feels so much better than Shukaku led on! Now! Les's do this!

Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Savannah vs Hatarou   Savannah vs Hatarou Icon_minitime14th November 2011, 12:43 am

Yep I have an bow for you. Savannah said with a smirk as she pulled out another bow it was Hades and she merged it with the fusion or Hermes and Artemis creating a new bow. Kraken. she said before firing off a massive amount of Compression arrows (50) at the beast that stood before her each of them would implode once they met their mark and would form something akin to a black hole taking Shukaku and that ninja called Hatarou..Was it? With them upon imploding.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Savannah vs Hatarou   Savannah vs Hatarou Icon_minitime16th November 2011, 4:28 am

As the arrows were about to strike him he knew what he had to do and as the arrows hit the shukaku size Hatarou, the deed was done and the swirling blackhole erupted into sand laying sand all over the field as the black hole subsided. Though thankfully for Hatarou's failsafe he had been perfectly fine and ready for an ambush. Hatarou had been underneath the ground in his desert tail so he would-be merged with the sand he created. As Savannah's back was turned his bake reemerged, as Hatarou just laid in wait, right into her blindspot and fired another primal beam to ensure two things, one for attacking and a second for ulterior motives. That's for killing him! I rather enjoyed his company! The bake said in a sullen tone to make Savannah fall for the charade.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Savannah vs Hatarou   Savannah vs Hatarou Icon_minitime16th November 2011, 11:27 am

If he were dead. That would be boring. Savannah said as she switched to Apollo and shot out multiple (30) green fire Jet arrows at the sand all of them sticking into it and then began to fire purple arrows which caused an explosion which set the sand in the area ablaze, Savannah would start to supply the flames with more purple fire jet arrows.But before all of that her Automatons were still on guard and blocked the two primal beams without a problem after all when it reappeared they knew it was up to no good. And all so. If he were dead. she said as she pulled and shot a compression arrow at a part of the sand which wasn't on fire the arrow imploding and sucking in a large amount of the sand into the implosion with it. You wouldn't keep making sneak attacks on me.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Savannah vs Hatarou   Savannah vs Hatarou Icon_minitime17th November 2011, 11:22 pm

The bake not being dumb fired primal beam at the last the sand deposits and screed the fire out of them thanks to them not being able to burn. It thanked himself that the sand deposit Hatarou was in was buried deep under Savannah and not in the open sand resevoirs like the rest of the sand. Or maybe it's just fun being sneaky... It said as it faded away and hid for the time being. Hatarou having been able to shape himself back again was read for the offensive, he baited his times and as the field grew quiet that only the sounds of the few remaining fires occured, Using the remaining time from the surrounding Shukaku remnants, it all quickly pooled into a large cloud and it shot down onto Savannah, he knew this was about to hurt seeing this was a large radial attack.

Sand style: Bullet Storm
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Description: Hatarou forms a cloud of Sand in the air and in the area of 15 meters small pieces of condensed sand are shot down with the speed of a bullet being fired from a gun and rains down on the opponent.

Last edited by Hatarou on 20th November 2011, 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Savannah vs Hatarou   Savannah vs Hatarou Icon_minitime20th November 2011, 11:21 am

Cool She said as she saw the water and the sand cloud one of her Automatons emerging from Storage with Poseidon and held it up as he begun to extract just the water while Savannah shot upward using her compression arrows while the other Automatons scattered along the field. As she shot the arrows (50) they would implode sucking the rain of sand as well as the sand cloud itself in the massive explosion and she pulled out Yet another of her bows from Storage...Hades.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Savannah vs Hatarou   Savannah vs Hatarou Icon_minitime21st November 2011, 7:42 pm

A booming voice came across the area as it was finally time once again. Hatarou was turning into his bijuu form, he had converted enough sand to keep hidden. TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE AMORE! The ground underneath Savannah which had now shifted into sand, He bursted out from underneath her and he was determined on winning. He knew being in his bijuu state may have been overkill but something tole him this is what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savannah vs Hatarou   Savannah vs Hatarou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savannah vs Hatarou
Page 1 of 1