Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Time to meet the Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Time to meet the Crew  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th June 2016, 4:12 pm

Ka would let out a sigh as Tumu had said that he couldn't exactly strike all information of him from any records of him, and would slowly start to stand up from his seat. "Well then, I believe that's all the information I needed from you for the time being" He would say wrapping one of his wires around the stripper still grinding up on his new apprentice, slowly lifting her off of him so he could get up as well. It was a shame however to hear that his ancestral home had now become a drug den for degenerates to continue lowering their own lives to, guess he would have to clean house when he got to Kaos. "If you're ever in Kaosgakure, be sure to look me up. There will be a place in my home for you to sleep off any hangover, as well as whatever drugs are left over from those low lifes" With that Ka would place the stripper on Tumu's lap and would grab his sword and umbrella before leaving the bar. "Get some sleep Baek, in the morning we will be on the move"

[Ka exits]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 3:19 am

Well, the hotshot left, and all that remained was Tumu and the little weirdly innocent one.With all things considered, I suppose this was quite a successful topic, that is if you exclude the interrogation and all that crap. In any case, Tumu was oddly tired, it seems those tablets he bought earlier from that trustworthy man in the alley way weren't such a good idea after all. With a gentle smile at the girl dancing on his lap, his consciousness would fade, and he'd simply go to sleep in the middle of the bar, leaning back into his chair with eyes closed shut tightly. His dreams consisted mostly of a world filled with rivers, rivers which flowed with a classic bourbon mixture that couldn't possibly be any smoother. There was a hut as well, filled with...nothing but a bed and a random pipe on the floor. Must be heaven?

TUMU SLEEPS<>

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 11:54 am

Baek nodded and followed,  noticing that Ka was moving fast. He couldn't match Ka's speed, but with B rank speed and a  wind displacement technique, he was able to follow just enough at least in order to catch up with the man. "He's pretty fast, and i know i can be that fast too if i really wanted to, but i wouldn't want to hurt myself. " Ontop of that, Baek  could probably hear him out as long as he was a few feet close. " So what are we going to do to the drug addicts when we run into them?  Can i keep them or something?

- exit

Learned
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to meet the Crew
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3