Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Time to meet the Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 8:50 pm

Tumu was silent while both of them speaking. The silent one had finally come out of hiding and revealed himself an embodiment of innocence, while the other seemed to be breaking the first wall of corruption. How interesting. "Well then kids...Titty bar it is." Like a proud father, he would usher them both off towards the destination, excited to show the young shadow walker his first set of breasts and grant him his first drink. That ought to put some hair on his chest and push him onto his way to becoming a man. "You know kid, you could have just followed us in rather than wait outside, my apprentice wouldn't have noticed and I don't give a fuck." Then to the other, Ka, he would continue. "I would say I'm sorry about her, but that would be a lie. She fucked you up good." With a small chuckle to himself, he'd be off on his way to the bar, drinking from his flask on the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 9:28 pm

Ka would turn to look at the boy who had been following him since he got out of the hospital out of the corner of his eye, physically the kid looked rather impressive but he knew that physicality was only a fraction of combat. However his common sense was rather lacking if he couldn't figure out what a titty bar was, for the so called evil faction of this organization some of it's members were novices in rather obvious word play. Ka was about to tell the boy what was on his mind when Tumu would leading the trio towards one of these fine establishments while trying to give some words of wisdom. "Well I hope you aren't offended if I look over my shoulder for her while we hang out together" He would say to the tour guide led them towards the titty bar, even though he was mainly looking for information, he wasn't opposed to staring at some hot flesh. It would be his first time in this kind of environment, pretty sure he would have a good time. "Mind telling which way it is to Kaosgakure for starters, I have business to attend to in the area"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 9:43 pm

Hmm..." Baek would only hum in response, rather keen of their movements as if he was wondering what was going on, and who was doing what almost 99% of the time.When Tumu mentioned his attitude changed a little bit. Baek jumped back a little and stood on high alert once more, sniffing the air furiously.

Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Avatar_124969f4fa6f_128
"Shes dangerous...not a person i want to be near. Makes my pants feel funny....

Baek meant her seduction jutsu, that even affected him while he was far away in hiding. He wasn't too much of a fan of that. Though he relaxed a little once Ka started speaking about Kaosgakure. " Kaosgakure ? Road trip?
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 11:51 pm

"That way I think." He say pointing in the direction before finding himself at the bar and walking in. "Your pants ain't done stretching yet kid." What a strange young fellow he was. In any case, like any regular would, he'd head straight for his usual seat in the back corner, where one of the waitresses would come around greeting him, before dropping his usual drink on the table. Of course, if the other two managed to get to his table before blowing a load, she'd ask them for their orders while there. "Look over your shoulder all you want kid, if you don't find her there, then she's waiting for you in your dreams. My apprentice will do that to yah. Cheers" He would hold his drink up slightly, before downing most of it in one attempt. "So, young lord or whatever they call you royal kids back where you're from, how you liking Pandora so far? Pretty free ain't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2016, 6:29 pm

Ka would enter the bar and was instantly treated to a pair of bouncing breasts just inches from his mask, so far the Jiko was not disappointed by the the display set out for him. He will defiantly be hanging out with this guy more often, just as long as Miya isn't anywhere around he was fine. They would be led towards a corner booth and presented with some beverages, to which Ka accepted lifting his mask slightly so he could down the drink in one go. "Well guessing by now they'll be calling me traitor or something along those line, but no I was never refereed to as Lord. That would be my parents. As to this Pandora, at first glance it looks impressive but disorientated in means of command, No offense of course. But it seems to work for this so called freedom you call it" He would say lowering his mask once more, watching how Baek was reacting to the environment.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2016, 7:26 pm

Hmmm..." Baek would look at the glass that the older man had and pointed at it. "I'll have what hes having... if hes paying. " Once more, Baek revealed that he in fact didnt really have any money. Though he was wondering what to do next. "I remember why im here now... i need a silver knight to take me on. I'm strong atleast, if that counts for anything, but i need to get better.After training by myself for quite some time, i cant do it alone. Do you know anyone ? I'm a bit physical...." Baek would say, cutting to the chase. Coult they help alteast? If not, could they point Baek to the right direction?
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2016, 9:00 pm

Tumu finished his drink and began to swig his hidden flask once more, scouting the bar for his favorite waitress with the perfect rack. Pretty sure her shift was today, but he could be wrong. Not that slaves get many days off though..."It may be disorietated to you, but once you've been here long enough, you'll begin noticing the main faces. That is, those of Gold Knight rank and above. They are your chain of command. Ranks are equally important here as they are anywhere else. Those gold and Platnium ranks all report generally to the major and minor gods of pandora, and members of those godly organisations are considered to be the elites of their ranks. Of course, ultimately, Carmen is the peak in the order, being not just our leader, but our deity." Tumu would drink once more. "Which reminds me, I hereby appoint you Silver knight, this kid is your apprentice now. I can't be fucked dealing with another, Miya is more then enough as it is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2016, 11:10 pm

Ka would lean back in the booth as a dancer came over and started straddling his legs, slowly grinding her body up against his to the music as another drink was brought to the table. He was starting to get comfortable when Tumu would begin talking about how Pandora was set up, well that and how he was now in charge of the kid who had decided to be his stalker."Wow, one hell of a promotion just for switching sides. Two more questions and then I say we move onto the brothels. first and foremost what are these separate organizations within Pandora, since you say silver Knights belong to them I should probably go and seek them out" Ka would say as he placed his hands on the slaves hips, grinding their bodies together while he slipped his hand into his pocket grabbing his stone. "Also, does the Name Colado ring a bell?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th June 2016, 2:18 am

"Well, simple enough. That officially makes me a bronze then..." The qualifications were complete, and maybe he would be able to get something out of this in the end. In a sense of learning new tricks, Baek already had an idea as to what he wanted to learn and what he wanted to do with the things that he did learn." So what now?" Baek simply said as he watched KA continue enjoying himself with a stripper. Baek never understood that, why pay someone to dance? Did he have money like that?
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 9:34 am

Tumu would lean back as he watched the stripper make her way through the boys lap...It was only then that the realization finally came to him. "Ohhhh...My mistake. This is the strip club...not the titty bar, that makes sense. Sorry Violet, everything blurs together at this age." He was talking to the stripper of course. She would off an over the shoulder smile before returning her attention to the masked boy. Tumu was a regular at just about every sleazy joint in town, so it was no wonder he got them all confuse with one another. But meh, close enough. "Hmm...Colado...Well there was that one guy from like...um..." Tumu would scratch his head in thought, drinking to ease the burden. Of course he had the answer from the very beginning, but just blurting it out would ruin the whole 'I'm a drunk, don't rely on me' vibe. "I think he was some famous sannin from like one or two hundred years ago. Let me see that." He'd hold out his hand, hoping to see the stone. If he was right, it could be a piece of Neptune. "Oh and congratulations on the promotion kid, have a drink, it'll put some hair on your chest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 4:10 pm

Ka would pulled the half orb stone from his pocket and examine it as he pushed the stripper off of him towards his new apprentice, at least this way he was already better than Roxas. He wouldn't hand over the stone just yet as he was just being cautious of this guy, he did lead him into trouble with that winged witch, even though it was kind of mandatory for him. He would instead hold the stone up, showing the inscription on the flat part of the stone, while leaning forward towards the table. "Look with your eyes for the time being please, So he was a powerful Sannin. Do you know what village to be exact?" He would say placing the stone on the table near him, then he would start to pull out a couple strands of ninja wire only to tie an end onto a finger on both hands. "You have a name kid? Or will I be be calling you You?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 4:14 pm

When the drink came, Baek would sniff it a few times, a little cautious. " My first drink, i wonder what it'll taste like? How does it taste for you mister?" Baek would ask Tumu before sniffing the drink some more."Hmm....and oh.... me? "Bake would then look over to Ka. "Baek Shadal, that's the name that i was given. I'm a shaman, that's what the other wolves call me, but i dont really know what that means. " Maybe eventually he would know. Taking a sip of the drink, Baek held it in his mouth for a moment and swallowed. "Ugh.. it burns when it goes down. Is it supposed to do that?" Well, first time for everything.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 9:00 pm

Tumu would shrug as he said what he said, finishing both his drink and his flask, before simply raising his hand for a moment as another slave came to fetch him a new drink. "Your highness, if I wanted to take it, I'd just kill you and take it without much trouble, so relax a little, yeah?" He'd say before reaching out and grabbing the stone he placed on the table. First he felt the inscription, before smacking it on the table to see if it was a fake. Once he was confident, he'd put it back where it belonged. Even if the kid thought he could take Tumu on in a fight, which, from this range was a possibility considering I never train him, what one needs to remember is this is his environment. In any case it was time for an answer. "Well. Its definitely a piece of Neptune. There is a set of them, but I don't know much more then that. Dipugakure was his home I think, but that's got nothing to do with it. I have a contact in Epsilon who would know more. The catch is, if I tell you, you'll have to do something for me one day." In any case, the kid just got his first drink.

"Tastes like a mixture between honey and water, but I'm not exactly the most reliable." Oh it burns? How strange. Well no not really, but it was fun to mess with people. "Oh no, it shouldn't burn at all. Maybe your drink is defective? But it couldn't be, its from the same tap as everyone else...Maybe you have a problem with your taste?" Poor boy...whom is kind of a new face to Tumu...who the hell was this kid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th June 2016, 5:00 am

Ka would let out a hearty laugh when Tumu had said that he could just kill him if he really wanted the stone, and would lean back in the booth so he could relax more. The wire on his left hand would linger to the table and wrap around his glass and lift it up to his mask, meanwhile the other wire would wrap around the stone that was placed back on the table. "I'm a lot harder to kill than most of those in the ASN, however I don't feel like fighting for the time being, did too much of it back home" He would say as his one hand would lift his mask partially as the wire would bring his drink up to his lips, and the stone would slide back into his pocket. "So he is from Dipu, interesting. I might have to go back to the old village before making my way back to that open island chain again. Although not to stay, I'd rather see that place burn personally" He would purposefully admit to the one leading his interrogation about the change of locations of Dipugakure, he wasn't loyal to that village anymore so why should he care. Hell if he had it his way he would put the village back at the bottom of the ocean without a protective dome. "Just what kind of favor would this be exactly? And who's your contact if you don't mind me asking"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th June 2016, 8:54 am

I thought it would be somewhat of a natural thing to react in such a manner after drinking alochol. "Baek would say as he rubbed his throat. "I dont know, even if it didnt burn, is it supposed to and what not?"So basically, he was acting, but that was only because of the sort of expectation that Baek had of Alcohol and how you are supposed to feel afterwards. With the stripper involved, she never left, because it wasn't like Baek knew what to do with his hands. His hands was up as he looked to the two older fellows for some sort of guidance. "What do i do?" He mouthed to them.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th June 2016, 9:23 am

The boy thought he was strong...cute. "And you'll find that most of those from Pandora do not die at all, so you may find yourself at a disadvantage. But unfortunately combat is not my way. I actually hate doing things...Hence why I chose to join a more tactical order. I would recommend you guys but you don't seem to be Jaguar type. Well, actually I just wouldn't recommend either of you." Ah yes. More drinks. Perfect. Another one down the hatch as the conversation pressed forwards. Looks like the little boy didn't know what to do with his hands, so I suppose it was time for some fatherly advice. "She's a slave...do what you want, just don't hurt her, she's one of the pretty ones." The stripper would give yet another over the shoulder smile at Tumu before returning to her duties. "Now, there's no reason to return to that crappy place, which i am in no way already aware of...Moving on, you don't need to go back because all the piece are scattered and not likely to be there because Colado hated cities and villages. Not to mention all the people that found them moved them around as well. But I only know so much, my contact in Epsilon knows more. But like I said, I'm a member of the Cuanmiztli. My contacts are high profile and highly secretive. At least that's what I tell myself to feel more important."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th June 2016, 3:02 pm

"Yeah, I'm not really the sit back and look at the battle as a whole, I'm more of a Blitzer mixed with some counter-assault skills to be honest" He would say lowering his cup, watching the stripper grind up on Baek with a semi-amused look on his face. He almost reminded Ka of Jazz with the social ineptitude he was showing, but then again she did know some things, like pissing him off to no end, so he had that going for him. Then Tumu would go on about how his contact in Epsilon was a secret, but was yet to mention what the favor was. Guess he would have to worry about that when the time came, he just hoped it wasn't anything too extreme. "I get it, gotta keep some things a secret of course. On another note, do you know who I would talk to about about getting information on a few select people?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th June 2016, 4:55 pm

It's pretty illogical to hurt anyone for no reason, especially not her. " Baek would say with a smile as he let the girl do her little dance. nBek also continued to drink from the cup that was given to him by Tumu, whatever sort of wine it was, it was quite the treat to drink something as merrily and as well brewed as it was. " To tell me that pandoran citizens get to live like this all the time? It must be a dream come true for some people, wait... maybe not so much for the slaves. " Which made Baek feel bad. "Oh, i'm talking too much. " Baek figured that they had important things to discuss and he didn't want to interject since he really didnt have anything to add to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th June 2016, 7:35 pm

"I didn't say to hurt her kid. I just said you could if you wished, though I'd probably kill you if my good friend at the bar didn't. After all, people tend to pay for that privilege. Me, I just don't like seeing a lovely girl in pain, its a turn off. But yeah, we pretty much live in our own filth 24/7. Then, when you get really sick of it and need a break, you go work on a mission for about a month or so, come back, rinse and repeat." Oh and just an FYI, Tumu would have never given anyone wine. He only drinks rum, whiskey or ... maybe port if its there? In any case, Tumu was happy that the boy was happy, well, not really, he didn't care too much either way, but I suppose not being a jackass was nice every once in awhile. Similar to having actual conversations. He's spent the last few years carrying himself as an incoherent drunk, its nice to actually be sober for once. When was the last time he was at this level? A year? Maybe even 2. The recent discovery of that strange plant has definitely been a positive turn of events.

Well, I suppose now it was time to guide this other kid to his destined future, being a good role model and all that crap. I don't know,m maybe this is the start of a new and improved Tumu. "Alright, so if that's your style, maybe you should aim to join Huitzitzili. I mean you probably won't get in, there is only about 3 to 8ish members in each order, but still, its nice to have goals. The Huitzitzili is the assault branch, but if you'd rather hone your counter-assault skills more, aim for Ichtequiz. Same goes for you kid, aim for a branch, in a few years if you train hard enough, you just might make it. Just don't get caught up in the rabble of the rest of these pandorian space wasters. Majority of our people are little more then numbers to scare away enemies." Tumu usually joining them in their attempts of not helping, but that was too be expected of the only member of CUAN. Intelligence gathering, his current job was to be the one that is approached by Pandora's peons who are looking for a quite reward in exchange for collecting information. The rest of his order deal with the enemy territories and hence, no one knows who they are. "Speaking of what my Narrator was just talking about, I am, as I said, the only public member of the CUAN order. I have this title while the rest remain unknown so that the people of Pandora can seek out someone for our order both to give and receive information. In other words, you talk to me. Lucky you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th June 2016, 2:27 pm

Ka could not help but Laugh at Baek's reactions to both the alcohol and the slave grinding up on him, grant you this was the first time for him to be in such an establishment. Unlike other people though he didn't have blood rushing to his lower head when around a naked woman, and the booze was have zero effects on him, so there is that. Tumu would start giving suggestions as to what order within Pandora that the two should consider joining, which to be honest he was feeling like contributing more to the counter-assault order so he would end up joining that one after this was over and done with. Now this is where thing started to get interesting, as he was just about to finish off his drink when Tumu had said something that he had only heard in a dream before, a dream that had the elder god Cthulhu which had started to make him wonder about life in general, the existence of the ones called Narrators . When that was mentioned Ka couldn't hep but spit out his drink out of shock, it seemed this guy was more in tuned with the world than he had originally suspected. "Go back a second. What did you mean when you said your Narrator was just saying something to you?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th June 2016, 6:35 pm

Branch? Hmm i dont know anything about that, but i am apart of the TLAH order by association. Well, working a little with Klaus, a brother of mine by pack.  One day, i'm going to aim for youthful sun. Seems unreasonable or unnatural, but its something i would like to explore. So, once i become silver, i'll try for PLIT " Baek would say in response to that. Though, he would hold the advice into consideration, but he would also talk to  Klaus about it.  In the end, Baek was rather chill at the moment. It wasn't like he let his guard down, but any kind of minuscule damage alochol might do to his body would probably be healed off anyway, so he couldn't get drunk.  "What do you mean the rabble of the space wasters? Like wars and conflicts between different races? Oh, hold that thought..

Baek went to the bathroom rather quickly, a strict diet of squirell and rabbit was hard to keep in. Though, he read some notes of scrolls in the past time, getting the ist of them down and learning while he was passing  his boweld. Before he knew it, he finished studying a bit, washed his hands, and put some of his notes away in his pants before returning to his seat. "so, what did i miss?"

learned
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th June 2016, 8:51 am

"Narrator? I have no idea what you're talking about kid." Did he say that? Must be this new herb stuff he was smoking, a rare thing for the great Tumu to forget his own words. Not that it was important or anything, there were far more pressing matter at hand meaning there was no time to waste on such petty matters such as 4th wall horseshit. Turning to the other who somehow now seems to be the more sane one surprisingly, Tumu would begin his next rant. "Ah, the Tlahiloquichtli, with my former master Xan. Yeah once upon a time I was a member of that order. Kinda boring to be honest, all that sneaking around and what not. It didn't accomplish much besides hiding. If you're gonna use stealth, use it for information. Still though, they are an exceptional team, and Xan will still kick my ass. But youthful sun...That's a big ask kid. The order, sure, but aiming for the God itself...You've got some goals, I'll say that much." Drink break. Or three. Literally three drinks that were only just placed on the table. "And by rabble I just about everyone in this club who'll probably never do anything useful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th June 2016, 3:44 pm

Ka would let out a groan as Tumu refused to answer his question on Narrators, and would place his glass on the table using his ninja wire. Seemed like the herb he was currently puffing on was altering his memory, but at the moment he would just brush it off, almost certain over time he would figure out what exactly these Narrators are. "So you gather information, any chance your able to strike out certain informtion, or even provide an information blind spot? I'm almost certain those back home and my old team mate Jazz will try and gather as much info on me as possible, and to be perfectly honest I'd rather not be found out until the proper time if you know what I mean" He would say putting his hands behind his head leaning back in the booth, perhaps both Baek and himself would have to take off soon as it wasn't safe for him to stick around here for too long. "Also, do you know anything about the Jiko compound out in kaos, and any other Jiko in the area?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2016, 2:41 am

It'll take alot of training and work. And i only have hopes that i'll be able to live that long to be able to achieve such a dream. But thats why im here, to find a strong mentor. " Baek would say as he looked to Ka. After that, he would look Back to Tumu. "Though, i would hate to be a pest and i wouldn't want to bother you guys if you are talking about important things. So if its taking a turn for the worst, let me know and i'll give you guys some privacy. "Diplomacy at its finest, Baek was always the kind that could be reasoned with about something. If he needed the space to talk about whatever narrator or whatever was going on, he would give it.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2016, 8:45 pm

"It's not my secrets kid, so I'm not bothered. But if you talk, it's my responsibility to kill you or something. That's all. As for striking out information or whatever, I suppose it's possible to some extent, but at the same time, not entirely. I can't completely restrict the flow, but I can decrease it, or be selective about what does and does not go through. So to be more specific, what information absolutely cannot be known." I suppose this isn't a good time to announce that he has already received a counter offer from someone who shares a much deeper bond of the ship, if you catch my drift. Alternatively, he was asked to gather and release the information, not restrict it, so I suppose now, he can just do a bit of both."In regards to your compound, the one in Kaos isn't really used, I think its mostly a crack area these days. Kaos is chaos kinda. Its less a village now and more just a pit, not much happens there. The arena is still a big thing though. Hope that answers your question, mentor." The last word was said on the sly, looking at the other kid as he said it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet the Crew    Time to meet the Crew  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to meet the Crew
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next