Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Princesses Rank Up

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Satsuki

Satsuki

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime20th September 2015, 7:36 pm

Satsuki was nervous to say the least, but she didn't let that show as she entered Tartaros for the first time. She needed to rank up in order to give her clan more power and say so within the Shogunate. As she walked around she would look into the pits watching some of the fights go on. But her first concern was entering the pits. And she felt completely lost but would not let anyone know. She would look around for someone that looked official, as something of this caliber had to have people overlooking it and for the Shogunate to use this site to rank up then there would have to be a place to sign up for the pits. She would look around and if she found the place she would say, "Satsuki Bishamon. I'm here to sign up for the matches. I am a Principles of the Shogunate wishing to try for a promotion."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime21st September 2015, 3:00 pm

The receptionish would yawn as she wasn't exactly all that excited, a principales bout meant Featherweight which typically were the most boring of fights but oh well can help it. "Okay, choose what types of fights you want we have 3 types. Easy, Standard or Hard. In exchange for upping the difficulty of the fights you gain more Xel. I'm sure you know the rules already but I have to explain them since you are a member of the Shogun's forces. The Pits operate in sets of 7 there are no breaks in between those 7 fights and you have to win by incapacitating your opponent usually people choose killing considering if you don't kill them but knock them unconscious they could always just wake up later during another fight and kill you. Once that set is over you are free to leave and collect your winnings or continue for another set. Each weight-class has 3 sets or 21 matches in total, in your case you are in the lowest weight-class, featherweight. As a member of the Shogunate you are allowed to forfeit however if you do you will forever be barred from ranking up as the Shogun has no use for weaklings or cowards." she said as if reading from a script clearly she had practiced saying this a lot.

"So...if your sure you want to do this please give me your choices for all 7 fights."
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Satsuki

Satsuki

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime21st September 2015, 3:17 pm

Satsuki wasn't sure what she should do. If she went with hard opponents she could get more money but she wasn't sure what the enemies were like just yet. Easy would be the best option for a fast rank up but would be disgraceful as a Bishamon. Standard seemed the most neutral as she wouldn't be disgraced, but wouldn't get too much respect. "Standard for the first six. Hard for the seventh match," she would say after a moment of thought on the situation. She had to do fourteen fights, going with this set up would allow her to get a feel and potentially change up the difficulty in the final seven.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime21st September 2015, 3:36 pm

Confident are we, alright. You may proceed through the door right there. The Receptionist said pointing to the stone slab which had retreated upward exposing light which would lead to a wide Colosseum type arena. The stands weren't filled with people only sparely populated then again if her clan knew she was participating then they might also come and watch as well as anyone else who cared about her. Since it was possible she could die in the pits commonly those close to a person would watch the fights in case that was the last time they'd see their loved one alive. If she entered the pits and got to the center another door would open with a teenager probably about sixteen entering clad in partially torn up and dirty clothes.

His hair was rough and dirt was on his face over all he looked like he lived on the street and upon seeing Satsuki he would sneer revealing that he was missing some of his teeth whether they were knocked out during fights or back dental hygiene who knew. "Ya think yer so though cuz yer all rich and shit huh? Well I can't wait to mess yer pretty little face up." he said laughing eerily his eyes looking as if he were starving for something not related to food in the slightest. The stone door would close and that would signal the beginning of the match.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime21st September 2015, 3:50 pm

Satsuki would smile as she walked into the arena, enjoying the warmth of the lights. She could see most of the clan who were not busy had shown up, after all she was the heir and people wanted to see where she stood in terms of power. The future of the clan was at stake after all. Her smile fell short though because of the boy. Not because of his appearance, but because of his words. He dared to accuse her of thinking she was better than him, thinking she had the money to give her status.

Satsuki would immediately start off the match by making a quick set of hand seals while jumping backwards toward the wall of the arena, putting a thirty foot distance between them using her strengthening excersize two. To the boy it would be strange seeing her speed, as it wasn't as fast as crashing ground but it was faster than bullet release. To those not used to seeing a Bishamon's speed it might cause some confusion. When she hit the wall she would grip it with her foot strength alone and would finish her hand seals.

A second Satsuki appeared next to Satsuki's right that dropped down back to the floor and would begin charging the boy at the same speeds the original had moved back with. "How dare you insult me and my clan. You know nothing you dirty peasant!" The clone would shout from fifteen feet and closing. If the target didn't bother to move the clone would finish closing the distance and perform a round house kick toward the guys face. Whether he dodged or not didn't matter, it was a faint to produce an opening for a rotation of her center of gravity from one leg to another to give her more length on a straight kick toward the boys sternum.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime21st September 2015, 4:56 pm

The man would rush forward at bullet release speeds the moment the slab door closed a slightly maniac grin appearing on his face, though before he could get close to her she had kicked off the ground and put distance between them. He would continue to run forward trying to close the distance before she finished her hand seals but it was to no avail and a clone of herself would end up manifesting and charging him. He would put up his fists while ducking under the kick however the follow up kick he would take it right on his forearms causing him to be knocked backward sliding against the dusty floor of the Colosseum. Surprisingly his arms weren't broken from a hit like that though, maybe it was because he was just a naturally hardy person or maybe it was because he had learned defense tiers.

You see he was a drop out academy student, and something like that well it wasn't enough to do him in. Is that all you got, ha. He said before unhinging his jaw his teeth elongating so that each of them were about 3inches long. He would snarl a bit before running forward once more at the same speed before attempting to take a bite out of the clone's leg.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime21st September 2015, 6:05 pm

After the knock back that the boy managed to survive, the real Satsuki began making hand seals. The original had managed to regenerate enough chakra to supplement another B rank ninjutsu, not enough though for her A rank while the clone had half of her total chakra at its disposal. "If that's what you think then I guess you have nothing to fear," said Satsuki clone as she held out her foot for the thing to bite as she watched it charge. She held it out horizontal to give him a perfect shot. But just before he bit down the real Satsuki would finish her seals and the clone would swing her foot out of the path. She used the momentum to shift her center of gravity again and launch out a hind kick, this time it was aimed lower. Her foot was aimed toward the ronin's privates with strength and speed greater than an osoroshii and tenmetsu ko samurai using c rank tiers.

Satsuki:

Satsuki's Chakra: 3D
Satsuki's Clone's Chakra: 1C 3D
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime25th September 2015, 11:45 am

The kick would hit his privates however he would wrap his thighs against the leg and use his weight in combination with his own D-rank strength tiers to try and topple the clone over all the while snapping his jaws furiously going for any part of the clones body that he could get to. Neck, hands clavicle all that he was trying to do was get a bite so he could satisfy his blood lust and promptly move on to the real girl rather than just dealing with her clone. The reason he hadn't even flinched from the blow was the same reason the first kick didn't phase him, defense tiers for the win really.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime25th September 2015, 12:20 pm

Satsuki's Chakra After Regen: 2C

Satsuki's set up was almost complete. The clone was merely a distraction to keep her opponent busy while she regenerated enough chakra to perform her Dance of the Oak so that her future Shadow Clones would have her Dance of the Oak in preparation for future fights. With her low chakra supply it took awhile but thankfully the enemy stayed occupied with her clone allowing her to maintain her stamina while regerating the chakra necessary to facilitate the set up. It was time to begin and show her clan just what their future leader could do. She began making her set of hand seals for Shadow Clone just in time, as her clone couldn't last much longer against such an enemy.

The clone was caught by surprised when the Ronin managed to catch her foot between his legs. Disgusting, making her touch that area for a prolonged period. "How dare y-" she was cut off though, dispersing into a cloud of smoke as his attack hit its mark. To perform that aerial maneuver she had needed to rotate her body, legs along with arms. This had put her left arm in a perfect position for the Ronin to bite down on. She had not expected him to take the blow so well, overconfidence becoming her downfall. Even though it was just one bite the nature of the Shadow Clone was to disperse the moment they took damage.

"Tch. Useless weakling," Satsuki muttered about her own clone as she dropped down to the ground, exhausted from being on empty chakra after creating a second clone that now stood in front of her like a guard, possessing the same leg plates as her. Satsuki was on one knee, panting as she waited for her chakra to regenerate to revigorate her. "I hope your done warming up, cause the real battle begins now," said the new clone. This guy... I'll need to step up the strength I use. Hopefully he isn't strong enough to stop it. If he is.. I'll have no choice but to use it and fight the rest after sustaining such damage. Its my only option if brute physical force won't work.

Satsuki's Chakra: 0
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime25th September 2015, 1:16 pm

The man would get up snapping his jaws just to taunt before he would rush forward at his top speed of bullet release his jaw wide open rushing towards Satsuki rather than her clone. There was no fancy footwork or whatever it was straight and to the point the man was making a beeline towards Satsuki because he didn't feel threatened and wanted to bite off her face, or any other juicy part of her lovely body he could get his mouth on.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime25th September 2015, 1:37 pm

Satsuki's Chakra: 1C 3D

Satsuki huffed as her chakra came back. She was now at half her reserves. It would be hard going but she had a plan. Her target was using straight forward assault tactics, so Satsuki would counter with Guerrilla tactics. First her clone went to meet the target head on, aiming a jump kick to his head at the same speed and strength as the previous clone. This was to direct his attention to the upper portion of his body to focus all his defensive and strength capabilities. Using her clone as a diversion, Satsuki would push off in a sprinter's position, hiding behind the clone to block the Ronin's path of vision of her. As her clone attacked she would begin phase one of the Scorching Leg series. While the clone would begin by attacking the upper body to force a change in the center of gravity, the real Satsuki would go for a low sweep at D rank+ speeds to knock the Ronin off his feet and disorient him in a spin. Switching her offensive leg into an anchor she would utilize the momentum to then swing her leg, bending at the knee to strike the target in the spine at C rank speeds while her clone jumps off the Ronin and into the air. Once connected she would finish up the combo by locking her foot against the spine and using both their momentum to sling him back down into the ground at C+ speeds. Then upon the clone's descent she would land both her feet on the enemy Ronin's legs, directly behind his knees to try and break his legs so she could further rip him apart.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime25th September 2015, 2:02 pm

When the clone moved up for a kick the man would move his head while opening his jaws in order to attempt to catch the kick in his jaws while he was not successful in avoiding the leg sweep he wouldn't let go of his grip on the clones leg regardless of the assault on him. What an assault it was though, as he was battered and his stamina suffered with each blow if not for his defense tiers he would of suffered a lot worse. Instead of crying out in pain he would clench his teeth harder, said teeth which had the leg of the clone within them though uninjured thanks to the bone armor clad on it's leg. He would lay there for a moment trying to get his bearings before trying to move his legs at bullet release speeds to jump upward but only moving at swift release due to the trauma he sustained. Yet otherwise he was fine seeing as despite the fatigue loss his body was unharmed by the brute force of the technique.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime25th September 2015, 2:11 pm

With her foot in his mouth, the clone would twist her toes around a bit to grab ahold of whatever she could find, be it his tongue or the thing at the roof of his mouth in the back. When he tried to get away he would find himself unable to move back or away, as the clone was gripping the ground with one foot. However, this time with excersize level 3. As she tried to keep him in her grip with her feet the real Satsuki would rise and, using excersize level three, would attempt to get a straight kick to the back of his kneck as the clone held his head with her foot to prevent him from just slamming. She was going to try and rip his head from his body with pure strength. Hopefully the crowd had been somewhat entertained but this guy was starting to become a dull toy. All he did was bite, as if be was spamming some Pokemon move on a psychic type. Yes, I went there. #Poke-respect

Satsuki's Chakra: 3C

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime25th September 2015, 2:44 pm

Well, maybe he had a choice band and couldn't switch moves. Okay ignoring the references, her plan was good and this one dimensional fodder guy couldn't hack it and his neck was crunched like a beer can on the head of some muscled out jock during a football game. His body would become still and the slab door would open with another person walking in clapping her hands like it was some sort of thing to be rewarded for. Have to say, that guy was a pig a cannibalistic pig. Anyways, I'm Amanda and I'll be your opponent. Amanda said with a curtsy before sliding into a fighting stance with her fingers outstretched. She would remain so just to let her opponent regain her bearing before shooting forward at crashing ground speeds seeking to close in the distance to deliver a poke with all four fingers at the clone.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime25th September 2015, 3:02 pm

The clone pulled her foot out of the boys mouth and bent down, ignoring the new target. Satsuki herself looked at the opponent and curtsey'd back. "Tch. When can I fight a Mikaboshi," she muttered to herself as her target began charging forward. She tossed down a smoke bomb and began to spin, sacrificing a c rank of blood to perform her miasma to slow the incoming target. The clone would hide within the smoke tossed down, after ripping off the Ronin's head with her strengthening excersize, using her foot to give a nice squishing and crunching sound. If the enemy continued forward she would pop out of the smoke part way, her hands rushing forward to meet the girls. In the clones hands however was the head of her previous opponent, one hand on his jaw and one gripping his hair. She was attempting to have the enemy accidentally strike in its mouth so she could clasp the head down and make the severed head bite down on her hands with its severed teeth.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime25th September 2015, 3:23 pm

The girl would try and pull back her hand however thanks to her being slowed down she wasn't able to do so in time, thankfully she still had something she could do and a wall would manifest between her fingers and the approaching head forming a barrier to prevent her hands from getting chomped off. Amanda now being revealed as a soulless would hide behind the wall pushing off of it in order to move backwards and put some distance between her opponent and her. "Too dangerous. I don't even think Mikaboshi compete in these bouts aren't they in Pandora or something chances are they are too busy killing themselves for ritual sacrifice in that backwards faction" she said with a shrug outstretching both of her hands once she had put enough distance between her and the approaching clone.

In each of her outstretched hands would manifest a soul sphere both hovering above her palms Amanda's eyes narrowing a bit as she considered her next course of action seeing as something had been slowing her and thus keeping her distance was her best bet.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime25th September 2015, 3:35 pm

Satsuki stopped spinning as the soulless pushed herself out of the range of the miasma and made quick hand seals, producing a second clone of hers. Now there were three Satsuki's on the field. The one within the smoke cloud would drop the head and walked out. The one who was just spinning ran to the left and latched onto the wall again while the third ran to the right and did the same. "So, are you ready or do you wanna go ahead and surrender?" The one on the right wall asked. The three stood allowing her to assess the situation. This girl seemed nice, if they could avoid killing her that would be great. "If you surrender now I will spare your life and endenture you to one year of service as my slave. Once that term is up you will be free. However, if we continue I cannot guarantee your survival. Lose now and live or risk death." Said the one in the center.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime25th September 2015, 3:48 pm

Amanda would close her palms the soul sphere's vanishing as she put her hand under her chin and seemed to consider the deal, it wasn't like she had anything else to do after all. She had entered the tournament to pay off the debts her whore of a mother had incurred but would of liked nothing more than to just leave the woman to rot. But before now she didn't really have anywhere to go so with those thought she made up her mind and besides her opponent was even nice enough to offer her just one year of slavery. "Hmm, okay sure. I surrender." she said and the stone slab would open once more this time to the right, she would look around before proceeding to walk to the opening. "I guess I'll just wait in the stands for you to finish then." she said before walking out and another person would walk in dragging a spiked ball on a chain behind him her next opponent.

Upon entering he would roar, the metal helmet on his head covering his face while the only other article of clothing on him was a loincloth covering his genitals, and while roaring he would begin to spin the chain rapidly. It would build up speed first swift, then bullet then finally ending at crashing ground as the very well built male got himself ready to attack and once he released the chain it would shoot off being backed by B-rank strength and thus being capable of punching holes through lots of things. This time what it intended on punching through was the clone on the right.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime25th September 2015, 4:15 pm

Chakra: 2 C 3 D

Satsuki Clone hereby known as Satsuki 2 would flip off the wall, narrowly avoiding the chain with her excersize level 3. Immediately as it crashed into the wall she would land at try to grab ahold of the chain with one foot while planting the other on the ground to anchor herself by gripping the earth. The Satsuki in the middle, now known as Satsuki 1, would begin charging straight toward the behemoth of a man. The real Satsuki would observe his fighting patterns as she moved backwards toward her corner of the arena. When Satsuki 1 managed to close in enough of the gap she would aim for a round house kick to the guys abdomen to knock him back toward the wall. While waiting to see his reaction to the counter the real Satsuki would produce hand seals once more to produce a third clone, Satsuki 3.

Chakra: 3D
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime27th September 2015, 11:59 am

The moment the clone came in contact with th chain they would end up popping due to being shocked by the electricity coursing within it, it was easy to not notice what with the behemoth being so large and all but it didn't mean he was incapable of some chakra usage even if it was just basic chakra flow. The man would get kicked in the abdomen and would be knocked back landing on the ground before picking himself up and pulling the chain backward so that it would end up flying towards the clone that kicked him on it's way back to it' owner. It seemed that while dim-witted he at least had some diversity in his fighting style though it didn't seem like too much.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime27th September 2015, 1:32 pm

Chakra: 2C

Satsuki 1 would watch as Satsuki 2 dispersed upon touching the flail, which shouldn't have been possible because of her armor. There was something special about that thing or it had to be some jutsu. She would finish her circle from the round house kick to see the enemy getting back to his feet. He was tough, capable of taking a kick, could smash objects considerably and touching his weapon somehow destroyed a clone with Dance of the Oak. She watched him pull his flail back toward him and would sneer in anger as she had to think of something. She could dodge but wouldn't learn anything, if she tried attacking it there was a chance she would disappear too and it wouldn't be destroyed. There was a tougher alternative though. Instead of running away or trying to block, the clone would do something suicidal. She would run toward the guy and, after closing the distance, would lunge at him and attempt to wrap her legs around his body and forearms while she would try and cover his face with her torso, locking her fingers behind his head. She would try and sacrifice herself to prevent him from catching it and for it to hit them both, her movements all using Strengthening Excersize 3. While all this was going on Satsuki would be using the Shadow Clone jutsu to replace Satsuki 2 while Satsuki 3 stood in defense to guard her.

Chakra: 0

Last edited by Satsuki on 27th September 2015, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime27th September 2015, 2:00 pm

It was a good gambit as he had intended on catching it by flicking the chain in order to make it launch forward again twice as fast once it dealt with the clone but since the thing had grabbed him he was unable to do so. Thus he would get hit by the clone and would have a flail shaped hole in his stomach once the puff of smoke cleared making him collapse dead on the ground. The stone slab would open once more and another person would walk out, yet another girl thus time she had an Uchigatana at her hip and would stroll in all confident only narrowing her eyes when she saw that there were multiple opponents for her to face. Not that she minded all that much judging from her continuing to walk forward her right hand palming the hilt of her sword. She was skilled, maybe not as much as most people but she had a select set of skills which served her well and if not that she didn't agree with the Shinobi policies she wouldn't of dropped out of the academy.

Let's begin then. The girl muttered assuming an odd stance with one hand in the seal of confrontation while the other still held the hilt of her undrawn uchigatana.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime27th September 2015, 2:19 pm

Chakra: 1C 3D

Satsuki would look at her new opponent, another weapon user. More confident than her previous ones by her posture. She thinks she can win and isn't intimidated, trying to win this fight by forfeit doesn't seem possible. She would have to fight, but this one was unknown, clearly a samurai or cypher though. Was possible she was a yoroi but her stance seemed more like a professional swordsman almost. Her eyes shot to the previous enemies weapon and remembered what it had done before. She never did figure out what he was. Satsuki would stand and nod, "Yes, let's." she would observe first. Satsuki 3 shot forward toward the enemy as Satsuki 2 would turn and begin running up the arena. They had to be smart about this.

Satsuki 3 would charge and attempt to go for the usual combo of the scorching leg at strengthening excersize three. She would begin with a low kick sweep before adjusting into a side kick if she knocked her opponent off the ground, her foot aimed at connecting with her spine to slam her into the ground like what she had done to the Ronin in the first match.

Satsuki 2 would be trying to get behind her, using the wall and barrier to run across at strengthening excersize three to get to the opposite wall where the previous opponent fell. She would hesitate for a split second before attempting to grab his flail, hoping to not disperse. Hopefully they could use the weapon against this weapon user. If she grabbed it she would begin swinging it around to try and get a feel for it while Satsuki 3 distracted her.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime27th September 2015, 2:45 pm

The girl would read the clones movement from a mile away, sure it was fast faster than crashing ground that was for sure but she was perceptive very much so and thus before Satsuki 1 could begin the low kick sweep the girl identified what she was attempting to do and would hop up at crashing ground speeds avoiding the sweep and replying with an Iai Slicing to the clones neck. A puff of smoke later from the clone dispersing and two kunai had been thrown heading in two opposite directions, one was heading towards the clone heading for the flail while the other was heading towards the Satsuki which hadn't moved.

If one looked closely they could see that the hand which was holding her uchigakatana was actually slightly cut up, no doubt from the recoil inflicted from dealing with the clone though it didn't seem to bother her, perhaps that was because like all cypher she was fairly resistant to pain.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime27th September 2015, 6:24 pm

Chakra: 3C

The clone going for the flail would hear as the other clone had dispersed in a cloud of smoke. This gave her enough warning to turn and react to the incoming attack. She would kick up the chain to intercept the Kunai's trajectory before using her other leg to kick the flail toward the girl with strengthening excersize three as a form of attack. Hopefully the girl would be distracted enough for what came next. While Satsuki's clone went of the offense, it was about time Satsuki did too. Satsuki would intercept the kunai by kicking it out of the air with her dance of the Oak and toward the center roof of the pits. While she did that she would channel chakra into her hand with seals before chirping began going off as lightning came forth from her hand and tore up the ground around her. She would begin charging toward the girl with her strengthening excersize three, that along with chidori's momentum would cause her to move at Vacuum Release speeds aimed toward the girl's right chest. She hated this feeling of tunnel vision that she got. She knew she couldn't alter her path through normal means, but maybe there was another way if this pincer didn't work.

Chakra: 0

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Princesses Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princesses Rank Up   Princesses Rank Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princesses Rank Up
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next