Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)

Go down 
+2
Seran
Meimu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Meimu

Meimu

BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime8th October 2015, 10:01 pm

"That is amazing." Mat said as he stood up, picking up the sword in his left hand as he did. He took a few steps towards the man in the center of the arena and looked him straight in the eyes. "Its amazing you see, because I should have said that." Mat said putting a lot of emphasis on should have. "Wasn't planning on saying. Was just planning on killing you with a si..." Mat didn't even finish his sentence before he was off. He wanted to kick this second set off with a bang. There was no reason to wait around and see what was going to happen anymore. Only those who were smart enough to bow to Mat when they entered the ring would survive the oncoming slaughter. And remember kids, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Mat moved in at SS-rank speeds. His rank five eye boosting his already incredible speed, but that wasn't all his eyes did for him. A heat wave like distortion surrounded his body as he moved in. The distortion helping to conceal the attack on the man. A single punch. Mat would attempt to step on the man's left foot as he brought his right first up to punch the man square in the jaw with his acolyte strength. With the punch landing or without it landing, Mat would swing the sword in his left hand across the man's chest while dashing backwards quickly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime8th October 2015, 10:16 pm

As the little man attacked, his attacks would fail and he would go straight threw the massive man who's body seemed to be made by smoke. The man would swing his pike backwards with B rank strength, attempting to smash the boy from the side with his weapon. But it was in the hope of a dodge forward as a black energy followed the swing, shooting out at crashing ground speeds. "If death is what you choose then so be it!" The man would shout during his attack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime8th October 2015, 10:42 pm

You can't spell slaughter without laughter, and as Mat natural prediction skills came into play he halted his attack and instead dashed around to behind his opponent just as the man let loose his Soul Reaver attack. Mat easily avoiding it stopped behind the man and let the blade he had been carrying fall to the ground as he formed a ball of light in his hand. Using both his hands he stretched the ball of light quickly making it expand to a large rectangle of light in front of him. "BY THE POWER OF ZAR..." Mat started as the light faded and the rectangle revealed a very beautiful design. A black moon with a malevolent face is sucking three frightened souls into it. It is surrounded with globs of protoplasm, presumably previous victims. "O shit wrong one." Mat said as he stood there holding up the large rectangle.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime8th October 2015, 11:34 pm

The man would growl and turn on Mat, but stop as he met with the card. His left eyebrow looked as if it was trying to crawl up his forehead to escape. ARE YOU MOCKING ME!?!?" He yelled angrily as he swung his net toward him at crashing ground speeds hoping to catch the boy. Simultaneously he would count on a sideways dodge and would repeat his last attack, trying to pin the guy between the net and pike while the pike would send out a black wave backwards.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime8th October 2015, 11:43 pm

Mat jumped backwards putting a fair amount of distance between him and the man, but the man however wouldn't be able to finish his attack. The second he saw the card his body would lock up as the genjutsu took over his mind. The card in Mat's hand disappeared and a red light seemed to shine down onto the man, unseen by everyone else. The illusion plaguing this man would paralyze him as he'd feel the red light streaming from the sky draining his life away. It was a kind of cruel thing to do but Mat laughed even louder this time around. "Why yes I am mocking you." Mat said plainly, slightly enjoying this man's attempt at a fight. "I'll give credit where credit is due. You've forced me to play a few cards I normally don't, but it ends here." Mat said getting dark with his words. He'd walk forward and pick up the blade he'd left in the ground and point the tip at the man's chest. Walking forward to the paralyzed man he'd put the tip against his chest. Holding the sword like a nail Mat would smile and punch the rear of the handle, using his hand like a hammer to drive it through the man's heart.

All of this however would obviously not happen if the man had an immunity to genjutsu. Instead Mat would have just put some distance between the two back dashing backwards.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 1:29 am

The man yelled in frustration before his life was nailed shut. His large frame collapsed to the floor and before it hit it the stone slab opened up again. This time a woman walked in, she wore a white wedding dress and had red hair and pale skin. Freckles fluttered around her face. She kept muttering nonstop under her breath and one of her hands kept drawing circles and other patterns randomly in the air. Seemed the next opponent was a psychopath.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 1:40 am

Mat's smile was still painted across his face as he pulled the blade from the dead man's chest. He stuck the tip of the sword into the ground and squatted down over the man and began rummageing through his pockets. He looked over the two weapons the man had brought in with him. Perhaps they could be of use for him later on. At anyrate, Mat wanted a trophy off this kill. His eyes shifted up however as the woman drifted into the arena. "You know you can surrender and not end up like this man." Mat said as he stood up. She seemed more like a schizophrenic rather than a psychopath, but Mat enjoyed to company of crazy people. "At the very least you could sit in the corner until they opened the gates at the end of this round. You'd be able to carry through your days that way. Or I could sow your blood as though seeds to the earth. Either really works for me."

O.O.C. Need the information on the man's two weapons he walked in with.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 2:05 am

The woman jumped as if just noticing the guy rummaging through a corpse. She stared between the guy and his most recent kill before walking to the side and muttering to herself. She started drawing numbers in mid air before coming to a stop ten feet from the exit. She would turn and look at the guy then point here. "Mind if I sit here and watch the next fight?" she would say, her eyes zipping across his body as if trying to study him, or she just couldn't focus.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 2:19 am

Finally. Someone who seemed not to be as crazy as the sane looking person Mat had ran into thus far in the pits. All of them seemed to have a death wish. Only one of them took Mat's advice and surrendered before her brains were scrambled out onto the ground. "Of course. Enjoy the show." Mat said giving a bow to the woman as she took up her post waiting. Something felt a bit off about her and in the back of Mat's head he thought of the possible out comes of her being there, but none of them seemed to out weigh the chance to be one step further in this bloody promotion steps. And so Mat stood tall looking at the entrance waiting for his next opponent to enter the arena.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 5:00 pm

A few minutes would pass before someone spoke, the announcer for the matches. It seemed these two weren't going to fight it out, yet the woman nor the man made no move toward the exits or said a word. "ehem, Are you two going to fight or would you like another opponent?" he would ask as something like this had yet to happen in the pits. The woman seemed busy trying to get something off her wedding dress, though it was too hard to tell what it was from her angle. All the while she was muttering stuff under her breath. Normally the proctor would wait but the crowd was starting to get bored. The breaks were over and a fight was supposed to be going on.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 5:16 pm

O.O.C. This has happened. In this very topic.

Mat's ears perked up a bit as he head the announcer's voice. he woundered why he had never heard that before but the bigger question Mat chose to actually vocalize. "WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU NOT BEEN NARRATING MY AMAZING BATTLES?!?!? Been doing this the entire time in my head and here we have this booming voice to do it for me. Jezzzzzzz." Mat crossed his arms out of anger a moment before speaking up again. "Yes yes yes yes. Send in the next fighter. Or the next two. Or you know what just send in the next four. After all its a free for all in the pits anyway. Why not make it really a free for all." Mat said laughing out loud.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th October 2015, 6:34 pm

The announcer hesitated for a second before calling in the next opponent. When the slab opened up three kunai flew out, two straight for Mat at bullet release speeds and the third at the girl. It would hit the girl square between the eyes, making her collapse. "Surrendering without a fight.... Why even bother coming here," said the teen that entered through. He was tall and blonde, holding a kunai between each finger. He wore a jean jacket without an undershirt and looked to have fresh blood running down his stomach, though there was no open wound.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th October 2015, 7:21 pm

The rumbling of the door caught Mat's attention and the Kunai thrown were seemingly going to hit their targets. The one aimed at the woman did. Such a shame there. The other two however did some rather unusual things. One seemed to turn at a ninety degree angle and dig into the ground. The other turned up sharply and continued up into the air, until finally reaching its apex. "Can't even wait till you step into the ring before your launching crap right out your mouth. Shame." Mat said as he caught the falling kunai with his free hand. With the sword in one hand and the Kunai in the other Mat decided that he too should waste any time taking out this new opponent.

Moving in an arched movement, running at SS-rank speeds, Mat aimed the sword to pass right across the man's chest. Mat however would move in closer than he should be, aiming to step on both the man's feet as he dragged the blade across the man's chest. The blade wouldn't cut deep at all if it even landed on the man. After passing by though, Mat would turn back quickly, aiming to implant the kunai he'd just caught into the man's chest before jumping back, putting him about fifteen feet to the man's left after the entire events were through.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th October 2015, 9:56 pm

The competitor was bloodthirsty but as soon as he saw Mats movements, or what little of it he could see, he knew he was screwed. Mat's techniques were successful in landing, but no blood came from the wounds and the man never fell to the ground. He would grimace from the pain but otherwise he held firm. With the kunai in him he would turn to face Mat and raise a hand. "I'm not the type to surrender immediately, but I'm also not an idiot. I know when I'm outdone, so I surrender. Your too fast, none of my attacks will be able to touch you." The guy was pissed he had to lose, it was now up to his opponent to let him go. If he did then the guy would exit and another woman would enter the arena. She wore a red short skirt and a black sleeveless shirt that stopped at her ribs.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th October 2015, 10:18 pm

Well that was an exciting turn of events. The man took a kill from Mat one that was not really needed. Then he talked big but when he got a kunai stabbed through the chest he suddenly decided it wasn't the best idea to fight Mat. The lack of blood wasn't an issue to Mat. No, it was more this man just turning and walking out. It irritated Mat severely as the next opponent entered the pit. "You wanna go a head and turn out too, or am I going to need to put a kunai through your chest as well?" Mat said pointing the tip of the sword at her. "I'll be more than happy to if that's what you would prefer."
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th October 2015, 10:36 pm

The woman raised an eyebrow and smiled. "My my. Aren't we violent. You can go ahead and try if you want, but I wouldn't recommend it," she would say as she began to stretch her limbs for the fight. She didn't seem to be very worry of the oppenings she left on herself, in fact she was leaving them on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th October 2015, 11:18 pm

Mat smiled with this new girl spoke up. "Fair enough. I am a highly violent person at root." As he spoke his eyes shifted form and the heat fog around him grew much thicker. "And its about to get a lot more violent." He continued as he took off again. Moving at the usual SS-rank speeds, but instead of taking a curved path like the last guy, Mat ran directly at this woman. The tip of the sword aimed to piece the woman's throat. If the blade was able to enter the woman's throat Mat would swing his free aim, aiming a solid impacting punch to the side of the woman's head. The entire move was far more of a direct path than any of the other attacks he'd done so far in these pits, but so much danger was within this simple attack. His Enjuku-Nai-Me would actually cause B-rank burns to the woman's body if he was allowed to get even close to the woman, not to mention with the thickening fog she'd have some extreme difficulty predicting the attack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th October 2015, 11:31 pm

"I like violent," she would say as he burst forth. Immediately chakra burst from her skin forming a 3ft golden aura around her. If he kept with his assault his sword would be destroyed if it was b rank or below, along with every object, including clothing, on his person if it was b rank or below. At the same time, she would be channeling blood red chakra strings from her fingers to entangle him, but if he kept going with his assault and lost most of his stuff, his punch would hit and her skull would basically be blown off from the severity of the punch, gushing blood everywhere.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th October 2015, 11:44 pm

As Mat entered range with this woman's counter attack of sorts, he'd catch sight of the sword almost burning away. Was a shame to have it lost to Mat, but wasn't something he really cared about. No his clothes on the other hand infuriated him. So he modified his attack slightly. The hand holding the sword turned as the sword was destroyed. Not Mat's bare fist would impact first on the woman's throat before an anger infused fist would swing and connect with the woman's head. After making sure he connected and the blood was sent everyone Mat retreated back twenty feet or so. Most of his clothes burned or singed in some way. No sleeves anymore. What remained of his shit was more like straps of cloth rather than an actual shirt. The same thing occurred to his pants. Like angry worms had come and nom-ed round holes all over his pants. "WHAT IN JEBUZ HELL HAVE YOU DONE!!" was the only words that could escape Mat's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th October 2015, 11:54 pm

As the stone slab opened again a new opponent once again entered. This was a teen boy with blue jeans and a white shirt, he had dark brown hair and didn't carry anything except a few smoke bombs on his belt. Occasionally the dust would swirl around him as if movement occurred but there was nothing. When the door closed he wouldn't say anything, he would just watch Mat.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th October 2015, 12:04 am

Mat heard the door open and he snapped his head around to watch the door. The boy as it would seem, didn't act fast. He simply stood there as if wanting Mat to make the first move. "Good. Hold on." Mat said as he tore off what was left of his shirt. "I'll be happy to move first but just give me one minute here." He continued as he took the remainder of his clothes off. Nudity wasn't something Mat was afraid off. Exposing himself to an underage child was the least of his worries. "And before you ask not its not cold. Just a little under sized. Its ok." Mat said as he bit into his hand drawing a small amount of blood. He held his hand out away from the bow, and his other hand he aimed up at the boy, holding up a single finger as if again saying 'just a moment'. From the bleeding hand though formed a mirror like circle with a large three on it. When it finished forming Mat took a step back. He walked up to the girl he had just killed and kicked the body. "Feast." Mat said as a single butterfly looking animal flew out of the blood mirror and to the body.

With that finished Mat turned his attention back to the boy. "Ok. Ready?" Mat said waiting a moment before walking over to pick up the halberd like weapon left by a past fighter in the ring. mat glanced back over at the butterfly who seemed to be happily feasting away on the body. "Pay no attention to that. She was a pain in the ass. Slightly pissed me off. Made me into this thing you see, well should see before you through all this fog. But with that, I'm ready when you are." Mat said as he rested the long arm weapon on his shoulder.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th October 2015, 12:14 am

The boy never bothered to reply. In fact his attention was elsewhere. Unless Mat had some kind of sensory to detect it, six arms were following him around as he moved, but none touched him. The boy was going to be polite for now. He waited till the guy was finished and would use hand signs saying 'its okay'. He then gave a thumbs up and as soon as he did the six hands following Mat around would change into long needles, flying to Mat's four limbs, one to his chest and one to his skull at blinding light speeds hoping to end the fight fast. He never really moved from his spot, though he kept two of his other arms around him in a defensive circle.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th October 2015, 12:27 am

He's special... Mat thought as his eye caught the shifting of the boys unique ability. As they came in to strike, so did Mat. Their S-rank speed was just a bit slower than Mat's as he dodged them and moved in an arc before making a straight line to the boy's back. Spinning the long arm, he aimed to swing the ax blade up from the ground, and slice the boy straight up the center of his body. At least that was what Mat was hoping would happen.

Mean while the butterfly off on the side seemed to have split up. Now instead of a single one there was now four. The woman's arms were gone, completely chewed off. The bones looked almost dry after they stripped it over everything. They had since moved on to the rest of her body. They only ate flash, so hopefully destroying her body would reveal any hidden weapons or materials on her body while Mat dealt with the boy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th October 2015, 12:36 am

The axe would simultaneously rip through the boys arms and his back. The opponent was just way too fast. The boy always relied solely on his arms to get the job done so he had not bothered to learn anything else. His death was nice and quick.

So far nothing was revealed in the girls body. As the stone slab slid opened an old man with a cane walked in, holding his back. He was bald, wore sunglasses and had a long white beard. In his free hand was a porno magazine. He didn't look up from his mag at all, in fact he seemed to be drooling.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th October 2015, 12:55 am

Mat took a moment as the boy's body fell to the ground. "Not so special I guess." In the time before the door to the pits opened again Mat checked on his budding new pets. What started as one, and multiplied to four, and then on to seven total as they cleaned the girls skeleton clean of any flesh. Mat would walk over as three of them would take up perch on his shoulder and hang off his back. He looked over the girls body just to quick look see what was valuable and useful for later. Then the door finally opened.

Mat stood there watching the man with the cane walk into the pit. Mat's eyes had many uses but seeing images on paper was not one of them. So he really didn't notice the magazine in the man's hand. Instead Mat chose to speak up and get a dialog going. "So really man. I'm just ready to get this over with. You ready to go old man?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next