Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)

Go down 
+2
Seran
Meimu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th September 2015, 8:00 pm

Well no doubt everyones eyes were on Mat, Taki's eyes were now smeared all over the boy's fist. You see mat was a hell of a lot faster then his opponent, and seemed to be up to equal strength with him as well. So it was only logical that Mat would win, but with such an explosive finish? Two thirds of the stadium roared with applause as Mat won his second fight , while the rest seemed to be too horror stuck to make a sound. What the hell goes on in these fights?
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st October 2015, 1:52 am

I guess I'll make a super short wasteful post so that the next opponent will enter the arena. I really don't know why a society would base their entire system around pitting people against each other to the death. It seemed like it would reduce an available army force by half at the least unless one person had to kill twenty one people. That changes a lot really. Never the less Mat spent the few moments between the matches cleaning himself off. Blood, guts, and a little bit of saliva. Hopefully none of it was HIV positive. That would be a downer.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd October 2015, 1:14 pm

The next guy would be pushed out, his eyes kinda just drifting around, getting a feel for the arena without having any previous knowledge on what has already happened since I'm simply too tired to go back and read anything. He was a bit slim, pale while, longish hair, and covered in tattoos. Hopefully this'll be interesting, either that or just pure boring, depends on how you handle this "take a hit" post, essentially offering the first punch to Mat rather than being intelligent enough to simply walk out on fire and stark nuking the area or something. He would stand about 10 feet from the gate which he came from, standing in a ready position, knees slightly bent and what not, prepared to take Mat head out. Literally head on, lets do a running headbutt or something.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd October 2015, 1:42 pm

Mat watched as his opponent walked into the ring. He seemed a bit cocky honestly. It was kind of the feeling that drifted around this person, but Mat was ready. He always had to put on a show, but these first two fights showed him what this audience was. Cheering for blood more than entertaining plays. Sickening honestly that people called for this much blood and killing. Thrilling that Mat was the one able to cause them to riot in the stands over these fights. "I am sorry dear." Mat said as he squared off with his opponent. "I took my time with these first two opponents of mine, and I'm ready to jump off at a sprint no..." Mid sentence mat seemed to vanish as he took off at SS-rank speeds. A simple opening but an opening that could be devastating if the man underestimated it. Mat charged in aiming to step onto the man's right foot with his left. Moments after stepping onto the man's foot, Mat's right fist would fly aiming to take the man's jaw off in a single swing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd October 2015, 4:20 pm

The long haired guy didn't even realize Mat was in front of him before his foot was crushed and his jaw flew off of the rest of his body, causing blood to squirt out at mat from the remainder of the man. Well that was fast, literally. It seemed like Mat was wasting no time at this point, meaning the next opponent was now about to step in. The man had dark skin with dark brown eyes and black hair. He wore robes that almost resembled those of what a monk would wear. He had watched how fast the last fight ended, however he felt he had a better chance then the scrub before him.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd October 2015, 4:26 pm

That was a bit fast, but Mat was completely ok with it. What he wasn't ok with was the spurting of blood. It was one thing to dislocate and break a jaw, potentially dealing severe brain damage but physically punching off a man's jaw. Thats kind of impressive really, but the blood. The blood was everywhere. Mat's next opponent walked into the area and Mat held up a finger as the crowds went nuts over the blood. "Give me a moment. Damn thing just went and blew up on me." Mat said as he tried cleaning himself up, waiting to see if his opponent would take the chance to attack first.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd October 2015, 4:57 pm

As soon as the man watched Mat start cleaning himself, it was time to take action. He sat down and slammed his hands together at B-rank speeds. If Mat looked at the blood at all, he would be caught in the genjutsu. The blood would move towards Mat as he felt himself stuck in place unless he had A-rank Barrier tiers. The blood would form a bubble around him, he would find himself unable to breathe. The man in the monk clothes would yell out, "Blood Style: Blood Bubble Trap!" He might actually have chance at winning.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd October 2015, 5:05 pm

Mat's eyes were in deed looking at the man, but the results weren't exactly what the man was hoping for. Mat stood there continuing to clean himself as the man sat down and prepped. At least he looked to be slightly more interesting. He even spoke out the actual tech's name as he tried to activate it. Mat turned to face him completely with still no effect. "I'm take a guess that either you got a surprise coming, or you let yourself lose this one too. And it didn't last much longer than this guy." Mat said as he kicked the lose jaw bone on the ground. With a smile Mat was off again. The same move as before but with a slight alteration of his moves. Mat moved in at SS-rank speeds and aimed to step on the man's left knee this time, due to the man sitting on the ground. Using that little spike in height, he'd drop down hoping to drive his fist into the top of the man's skull.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd October 2015, 9:00 pm

Welp, looks like his one up had no effect on Mat. In a split second he found his knee being smashed before being hit so hard in the head his skull caved in and punctured his brain, killing him immediately. So far no one had a chance against this man. Hopefully te next challenger was a little stronger.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd October 2015, 9:24 pm

Numero four down. Things seemed to have picked up pace. Mat stood up, taking the dead man's robe in hand to clean himself the best he could. It was dirty work but the smile stayed on his face as he looked around the arena. Unbelievable so many people could cheer death like it was a TV soap. Still Mat had to keep his head in the game. Three more to go before he could slack off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd October 2015, 10:14 pm

Jessica would stumble into the arena after watching the previous match up against this fierce opponent, trembling as she walked in clutching her sword. After watching these matches she was rather unsure of her own abilities, However she had the people of her small village rooting for her in hopes that she could get stronger for them. So after stopping a few feet away from her opponent, she would bow before Mat with her eye's clenched shut. "I...... I hope we have an honor..... Honorable match" She said as she stood upright to look her opponent in the eyes. He body may have shown that she was beyond scarred shitless, but there was a fire in her eyes that showed the determination of defeating Mat. She was of course waiting for her opponent to acknowledge her arival before she would make a move, as she was accustomed to doing so, it was only proper to do such a thing in order to get a base line for respect.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd October 2015, 10:33 pm

"I honestly would have hoped that someone like you wouldn't have stepped into the ring. Women are difficult to deal with." Mat said as he squared off in front of his next opponent. A weapon in her hand led him to take a slightly different approach. Instead of blindly charging in to blitz his opponent, he rushed in calculating the attack in such a way that its was more of a bum rush than a blitz. With the same speed he'd been using to take out the last few targets, Mat stepped in. The rushing attack would come in at SS-rank speeds. Step one, Mat's left foot would step on what ever foot the woman had out the furthest. Step two, Mat's hands flew in, aiming at the woman's hands. Step three, retrieve the blade if she released it and retreat to the starting distance. If by chance she was able to defend, block or other wise escape any of these, Mat would just retreat back instantly, but to do that she would need severally increased abilities to avoid Mat's taijutsu.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th October 2015, 2:37 pm

Jessica would cry out in pain as her foot was stepped on. She then released her weapon because she now had little control in her hands. She then would see Mat standing back to where he was at first, with her sword. Jessica still knew she could win this though. The girl would rush over to Mat at B-rank speeds, she would then try to kick him in his stomach with B-rank strength, hopefully forcing him to drop the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th October 2015, 2:52 pm

Mat's retreat was greeted with laughter as he couldn't help but let out the chuckle of joy. With sword in hand this match was sealed. His laughter wasn't just about him stealing the sword away, but as the girl stepped forward to dash in, she'd feel her fingers in her hands and her toes on the foot Mat had touched and stepped on, would all dislocated sending pain shooting through her body. Unlike the other join beat attacks, it was doubtful that it would have been enough to stop the girl from charging in, unless she had zero tolerance to pain. Her timed attack would fail anyway, as Mat's eyes caused a heat wave like effect around him, distorting the girls vision of him and allowins him to dodge the attack with a fair amount of ease. "You know if you go sit in the corner until this is over I won't have to kill you. I may even return your weapon back to you. Who knows, but I'd rather not have to bloody up your face like I have these last few people." Mat said as he walked away from the girl, hoping she would just forfeit and walk away after him avoiding her attack, stealing her weapon, preventing her from using her foot to is full use, and preventing her from forming any kind of hand signs.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th October 2015, 3:10 pm

Jessica had no clue what just happened. Her attack missed and now her fingers and toes were all dislocated. She didn't see herself winning the fight anymore. She nodded her head, "Fine I'll give up." The chick slowly made her way to behind Mat, she was in pain but had to sit it out for a while. At least she wasn't dead. The next guy that came in was a pale guy with green spiky hair. He was wearing all white. He pointed at Mat, "Get ready to lose pal!" After saying this the guy would stand there. Waiting for Mat to move.

Sword Gained:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th October 2015, 6:00 pm

With sword in hand, everything seemed to change for Mat. The girl had given her surrender and the next opponent walked into the arena. He seemed full of himself and oblivious to the bloody mess of bodies that had remained since the first match. "Indeed. Always ready to lose. Now close your eyes." Mat said as he turned to the man and tightened his grip on the blade. The last part of that statement was aimed at the girl, but if he closed his eyes it might help him as well. Mat flashed off, but with weapon in hand his movements were slightly different. This time he chose to take an arched path to the left, meeting the man on his right side. The goal was to pass by just in front of the man, letting the edge of the blade draw across the man's throat in a flash, allowing Mat to simply continue on a ten fifteen feet to the man's life. Hopefully ending the man in the single slice, preventing from him from talking and letting him choke on his own blood.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th October 2015, 6:18 pm

The man would in fact choke n his own blood. The man had cut his throat before he even saw him coming. It was disappointing that no one had even injured the man yet, it was a little sad. A fat man walked into the arena. He was on the shorter side and really round and chubby. He had sweat dripping off his forehead and his breathing was really loud. He was a little nervous about fighting the man, but his teacher said he would get a mountain of donuts if he won. The only thing was, if he loss, he died. Donuts or Death? The man would slide into a fighting stance, he was ready to eat!
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th October 2015, 7:45 pm

Well Mat had no clue what this sword could really do, but at least its edge was sharp enough. As the final opponent for the set walked in Mat had second thoughts that it was sharp enough though. The pig man dropped to a fighting stance without a word and Mat was left wondering why so many people walked in here. Should he have have given them a chance to truly understand that they could die in here. "Yo. Fatty McTubtubs. I gave her a warning." Mat said pointing the sword at the girl at the edge of the arena. "I suppose I should give you a similar one. But I liked her more than you at this point. Surrender and I won't make you choke on your own blood like the man right before you. Or I suppose I can promise not to make your head implode, or not punch your jaw off, or not make your head explode. Of course one move that says other wise and I'll have to basically to all this to you." Mat spoke out again pointing this time to all the blood and body parts around the arena.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th October 2015, 11:44 pm

The fat guy had more sweat drip off his head. Mat was making it hard for him to choose. Now he could just give up and live, on the other hand he wouldn't get donuts. The chubby guy looked at the man, "Donuts over everything!" Now this was the surprising part, he took off running at S-rank speeds towards Mat and would aim at kicking Mat in he head with A-rank strength. If this failed he would land on his ass and would spin at S-rank speeds, trying to knock Mat from his feet, using the momentum from his legs going around in circles.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th October 2015, 12:29 am

The moments before the fat ass spoke up agian, Mat tossed the sword to the side and turned to girl on the outside of the ring, mouthing the words 'Move and you die. Before turning back to the man just as he started his charge. Last one fore a little. Mat thought as his eyes shifted again. The strength of the humming sound increased, the heat wave like effect around him grew thicker and turned into almost a white fog. The man's in coming attack was a breeze to avoid using things he had already shown in his last few fights of this round, and as the man fell to the ground and began spinning he showed a new one. Mat jumped up and into the air, but instead of falling, he kind of hung there about ten feet above the ground with the man spinning bellow. Slowly Mat walked, maintaining height, across the air above the ring. As he reached about twenty feet away from the man, where the sword had come to a sliding stop. He reached down and picked it up while still slightly hidden in this white heat effect. "This is the point where I use you as an example for the next couple of rounds. Its one thing to kill, its another to send a message." Mat said as he took to the offensive.

With the Enjuku-Nai-Me activated Mat dashed in at the fat man at SS-rank speeds, but due to the white fog the man would need far more than matching speed to avoid Mat's incoming attacks. A hard kick was thrown from Mat's right leg aimed at the fat ass's left ankle. The impacting force the same he had used ealier to crush the skulls of the last few opponents, but was designed to cause the man to lose his balance and slow his speed. The attack was simply thrown to knock the man off balance, but the impacting force could do far more damage unless the man had some defences. After the initial kick would make contact, Mat would spin around throwing a second kick from his left leg, aiming to land his heel into the man's right arm with similar force as the first. Regaurdless of how much damage the two kicks would do if they landed, neither was inteded to be killing blows. Unlike before Mat wasn't retreating from this range even if the kicks were blocked or avoided. If Mat however was able to get close enough to hit the man, he would recieve B-rank burns from the heat created by the Enjuku-Nai-Me.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th October 2015, 1:10 am

The poor little fat man. Spinning around, getting dizzy, all for no really reason, only to have his ankle snapped in half and his elbow shattered, not to mention the burns to one half of his body. It would send him sprawling across the ground in pain. "Ughhh. I...need...sugar..." Writhing around, struggling not to wince. It was actually heart wrenching...well no, not really, this crowd was kinda fucked up and generally as bloodthirsty as the competitors. Well, i guess you can do whatever you want now, right? Unless he was to, oh i don't know, swallow something. You see, he started eating some tags. Explosive tags. Shoveling them into his mouth. One, two, three. A B-Rank explosion, ready to blow.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 12:20 pm

Mat dashed back as the man started shoveling paper into his mouth. Originally it was to see what exactly the boy was gonna do with the paper. I mean crushed arm, broken ankle. One would think he would have quit but he seemed to have something else up his sleeve. Mat's stage seven eyes still active he watched the man really closely at a distance but as nothing was said Mat felt the need to speak up again. "Hey lub lub. You actually planning on putting up a fight more than the rest of these people or you wanna be smart like little miss over there and just give up. Go get your sugar outside this arena. Got to say its last chance before I just take your head off, and I'd really rather not scar her with that." Mat said, still hidden in his shroud from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 1:10 pm

"To the death...hungry..." Bang. Off he goes, blowing himself up with B-Rank force. Of course, his own fat would be sent flying all across the area, soaking both the walls and the crowd in their much loved blood, kicking up a cloud of smoke to block their view as well. Did Mat survive the grueling explosion? Or was he now frolicking around in it like a child in a puddle? Whoever truly knows. Unfazed by the gore, the crowd sat on the edge of their seats, waiting in anticipation to see the outcome before cheering for more glory or whatever the hell they do down here. Anyway congratulations, another one down, first round complete (I believe), fourteen more to go? I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 2:38 pm

The explosion caught Mat off guard but he was already at the edge of its range, but being at the edge of a blast range is one thing, avoiding blood and chunks of flesh was another. As Mat's eyes caught wind of the events he shifted around throwing three sharp thrusts sending out a wave of pressure, and using his speed in combination to avoid the mess. "Jebus christmas.....They always have to get me dirty." Mat said in frustration as he tried to step around puddles on the ground.

Mat wasn't permitted to leave the arena but was given a little while to recover between rounds. So he found himself a spot that hadn't been coated in blood and laid down a moment. His eye shifted back down to rank five and Mat laid there, with the stolen sword at his side for several hours as the men cleaned the arena and the living and dead were all hauled out of the arena. Eventually Mat woke up and sat up, leaning against a wall, waiting for round two to start.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th October 2015, 9:41 pm

The stone slab of the pits rose and a single man entered the arena. He carried a fish net and a pike, his head held a helmet while all but his loins were exposed. His little brother had recently been killed in the pits, he was here to track down the fighter who dared turn his attack back at him. But he was disappointed to see a male standing in the pits. It was a female who killed his brother. "I've got no beef with you little man. Forfeit now and I'll let you keep your life," said the 6'8" 325 pound brute, staring out toward the competitor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next