Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Finally a Team Again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Finally a Team Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th May 2015, 6:10 pm

Jazz would smile at Ada's comment, little did he know that she had an eidetic memory and thus with perfect recall actually didn't need to write anything down at all, she merely compiled information to add to her clans library when she saw something worth writing down or integrating into the clan archives. She felt the pressure on her chest blinking as she processed what that meant, they felt like hands yet weren't she would blink idly noting how she would potentially be able to detect them in the future should the need arise after all who knew if she ever would fight against a rouge Zerin during a mission. She already narrowed down a couple though only one was viable within the near future. Juinjutsu, how intresting I myself shied away from it prefering Fuinjutsu and something..else still in the process of development. But Juin is rather intresting I find it amusing that all of us have some level of investment in the sealing arts on some level. she said before noticing that Ka had achieved the Phasing thing that she had seen his father do, she always thought it odd that he hadn't pulled it out before maybe he was saving it for later or it was simply a recent development.

So Ada prefers Close, I prefer Mid and Ka prefers Far who would of known seeing as any of us can shift into the roles of the others depending on exactly how they choose to fight. Flexible, that is what our team is, an advantage we have obtained simply because we we so dysfunctional.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th May 2015, 10:08 pm

The fact that Ada's vector passed through Ka honestly didn't bother him in the least. The seal was still in place from his vector passing through him so a cocky smile crossed his face as Ka gave his explination and wave thing. Did he just have the sudden need to feel me? Ada laughed a little to himself. He's slow though. He finished up before turning to Jazz to hear her out. "Flexibility from dysfunctional. I like that." Ada said with a real smile on his face. "Sounds like we found our roles for the most part. So now where does that leave us here?" Ada asked giving a few seconds for a response before speaking again. "Since a lot of those don't seem needed anymore should we consider this 'training' a wash and start over again another day?" Ada spouted out giving an answer hoping someone had a better one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st May 2015, 2:19 pm

Ka would raise his body back above the floor, and cease with his phase trick after seeing the reactions of the two. They both looked unimpressed with it, but to hell with them, Ka thought it was a pretty useful trick that could save a life or two in the future. Jazz would bring up their dysfunctional flexibility, which the thought alone brought up a couple of idea's for getting the upper hand during the exams. "Not sure about you guys, but I think the dysfunctional bit could work well for some psychological attacks during the exams. For example during the exams, if we can put up the appearance that we are unable to work together that can make any opponents believe that we can be easy to defeat" Ka said as he would again look at the scrolls that past Jazz had made, they were good of course, but they way the team was right now needed to be redone. "What do you guys think about getting something to eat and try to buff out these techniques?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st May 2015, 2:27 pm

Hmmm, I would of really liked to learn the Hydra Formation at least...but the others I can see how they aren't as useful as they were previously, still some would be capable of preforming on the fly it was just me analyzing what I saw in combat and trying to formulate some form of teamwork based techniques. Jazz said with a shrug, before taking out a book on Fuinjutsu from her Digitized Storage and opening up a page turning it and looking over it at Ka. Food would be nice, it would be the first time we actually ate together as a team, I can call a servant over unless you wish to spend money to eat somewhere else. she said seeing as it was her clan grounds and she knew at least one of her clan members was keeping a watchful eye just to make sure no harm came to their heiress during this training exercise. Sure they wouldn't be in hearing distance but they would check in to at least make sure everything was visually fine.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2015, 12:18 am

Ada gave a nod after listening to Jazz's want to at least do one of them. "May be another time princess, but I don't think its the best way for us to prepare for the upcoming exams. I have our doubts of us getting in sync before then, never the less I don't intend to lose even if I have to drag you two behind me the entire time." Ada said with a laugh before chill ran up his spine. Someone looking for him. "That sucks." Ada said out loud turning to look in the direction the person was. "Perhaps we'll grab a meal together another time. I know I'm the one being the difficult one of the team now but I need to get back." Ada said giving the other two a slight smile. "Day before the exams start. Lets make that the first time we officially sit down as a team. Kay?" Ada said before jogging off to leave the area.

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th June 2015, 7:20 am

Claim from Training:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally a Team Again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2