Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Finally a Team Again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Meimu

Meimu

Finally a Team Again Empty
PostSubject: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime28th April 2015, 1:38 pm

After a while of being held prisoner in his own clan's home, due to the death of Mother, Ada had been given permission to leave and return to duties he held before hand. Only problem now was that he had truly been left behind. New members had rotated to fill his place on team 7 and he knew it might have been a long shot but Ada held a slight inkling that he might be able to return to the troublesome team. After all, Ada still vividly remembers the last night he had a conversation with Jazz about their failing team. So finally after a week of traveling Ada made it to Kohaigakure, the last place his other two old teammates had been hoping to patch things up with the team, and hopefully master something new.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime28th April 2015, 2:41 pm

After completing their mission collecting beasts for the ASN Ka could be seen without the massive Silver Rathlos that his sensei had given him, he was planning on selling the beast after Jazz took what she needed from it. They had received word that their old team mate Ada had made it to the country, so after handing over the beasts Ka would make his way towards the highest point of the village so that he could get a better view, and to see if he could find the Zerin. After scanning the surroundings for a few minutes, he would spot Ada and jump towards him at blinding light speed, and would land ten feet away from him leaving a deep impreint in the ground from where he landed. "Been a long time, how're you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime28th April 2015, 5:27 pm

Jazz was currently in the Kukinorite Clan grounds a syringe in her arm drawing out blood as was her usual ritual every 2 weeks since she had created them, thankfully thanks to the medical ninja within the clan she didn't suffer from any side effects from constantly donating her blood towards the advancement of her art. Once she was done she would proceed to her own personal quarters where three drums were currently placed near a drip containing the harvested blood from Argentinium. She had harvested about 2/3rds of the creatures blood or rather enough that she could take without killing it. She had been bathing her Legendary Sannin Collection in the blood which the Vampire and Dhampir wood comprising her puppets would sap up rapidly and with the addition of her own newly drawn blood her puppets were now more battle ready than they were previously.

She would seal each of them back into her Digitized Storage now that she had editted the bar-codes along her body to intergrate non-Rikigaku sealing formulae and would flex her arm a bit to make sure she wouldn't faint or anything since she needed to head outside. After about twenty or so minutes she would be found outside the clan compound using Castilion to skate on top of rooftops in her bid to find Ka so they could take another mission or something. At least until she heard a thump turning to see him land on the ground and noticing who was next to him. She would move closer before remaining on the rooftop slightly crouched as she stared at Ada. What was he doing here, didn't he leave Team 7, unless perhaps the reassignment request she had covertly made had gone through and he was to rejoin the team. These thoughts would run through her mind before she decided to hell with it and would jump down landing much more gracefully than Ka did. Ara ara...long time no see Ada-kun, I see Ka found you, what pray tell are you doing in Kohai could it be, you missed us and wanted to come visit? she said with a slightly amused smirk before turning to Ka and smiling at him in greeting as she spoke.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime29th April 2015, 9:34 am

In the back of his mind Ada still prayed for his first team to work out. Not only that but that he could still be a part of that team, but in reality he didn't think it would be as simple as him just showing up again. Never the less, the plan here for him was simple. He wasn't one to beg for a position but perhaps showing this team everything might be the way to mend things over. "Sorry I've been away." Ada started as his old teammates arrived. "Somethings came up and I wasn't able to get away from for a while, but I'm free now. For a while I'm free." Ada said softening his voice on the last few words. He reached behind him and pulled out an old beaten scroll from his pack. "But to why I'm actually here, I have something, a new technique from my clan, and I needed assistance in learning it. I suppose I could have just found some help back at home...." Ada said putting on a false smile. "But I figured since I was free why not see if you two are free to help me out. After all not even members of my clan know of this technique as of yet, and I figured it would be best to practice with people I know first." Ada said, in a sly way thinking that maybe he could pique their interests of a new mysterious technique. He pulled the tie around the scroll and unraveled just enough so that the name was revealed.

バイオハッキング
Bio-Hacking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime1st May 2015, 8:18 pm

((Shit i am so sorry guys, RL has me all twisted around lol))

Okay, now that was weird for our young Jiko. Jazz had never smiled at him once in their life, and now with Ada back in the game it would seem that the girl is becoming more open with people. Guess she really did have a crush on Ada before, and now she was just being more open about it? Then again this probably had something to do with Jazz's training with her clan elders, the same ones that made her into a heartless bitch, in Ka's eyes anyways. Ada would go on about training for a new technique of his clan, and knew instantly that this was something best for the two other team mates. "You two go a head and train, I'll just sit back and watch. Less chance of me blowing you two up again"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime2nd May 2015, 5:09 pm

Hmm..I see, sure test out the technique on the developing girl. If it involves any seals or anything count me out, unless you want to see me dissolve into a puddle. Jazz said folding her arms across her chest as she did recall a warning Lynx had told her specifically for things which had to deal with Fuinjutsu. At least that's the whole reason she learnt about them in the first place, unless she wanted her biology to become all screwy she needed to make sure no one ever placed any seals on her. Oh yeah, now that you two know this, tell anyone and I'll have to kill you both. she said tapping her head as if she forgot something before her voice became an icy cold monotone as she stared at them both. It would last for a moment before she would shift back into her smirk again before fanning herself. Ara ara, so what is this technique anyways? Secret Zerin stuff or something you came up with some from scratch.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime2nd May 2015, 6:06 pm

"That's a shame" Ada said under his breath. Part of him was happy Ka didn't want to be a part of his training, but something inside him twinged slightly as the irritating brat turned away from an open offer. Ada's attention turned back to Jazz though as she spoke. "I didn't create it. Can't really say its something of the clan but it was something left to me after.." He hesitated a moment with his words. "After I was named the head of the Zerins." Ada said plainly. It wasn't honestly something he was proud of and something he'd faught and still was fighting to get out of. "Its an ability of communication, but I need assistance to train it. Not only that but I thought possibly it would be the best way to see if I could find my way back onto an active team. Of course if you'd assist me with this." Ada said closing the scroll and tossing it over to Jazz. He'd memorized everything about that scroll, and if the name didn't hook her completely then may be seeing the rest would. "So what do you say, be my assistant for the day?"

Name: Vector Bio-Highjacking
Classification: Ronin Ability
Class: Supp
Range: Equal to Vector Range

Description: A mid level Zerin ability that was designed to relay information between team members with absolute minimal detection. A Zerin uses one of their vectors to enter a person's body and wrap itself around the person's spine up to the base of their brain. The process takes little time to properly apply once practiced. Once in place the person and Zerin will feel and hear a small pop as the connection is made. Once the connection is made the person and Zerin can essentially read each others thoughts, allowing them to have 'internal' conversations. This tech does have a second stage that can be accessed if the user takes time to train this tech a second time. Once trained a second time the Zerin and person, while connected retain both parties senses, such as seeing from each other's eyes. This second stage also has the unique side effect of sharing the memories of both parties. If multiple people are connected to a single Zerin it starts to resemble more of a 'chat room' than a conversation between two parties. A person can break the tether to the Zerin by either moving out of the range of the Zerin's vectors, or by using Kai. The break in the tether is painless and at most the person and Zerin will hear/feel the loud pop again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime2nd May 2015, 8:06 pm

Well now...... That was an unexpected revelation Jazz just dropped on him, one that would be remembered for a long time if need be. Seems that would be a weakness that one would want to keep a secret, even from allies, especially from Ka due to their past. He was now almost certain that this Jazz wasn't the same Jazz he had been fighting with for the past month, however was that nessisarily a bad thing, but it could prove to be troublesome in the future. "Don't have to be worried about me talking about that one there goo girl" Ka said as he moved to a nearby building and would place his foot apon it's wall. Stopping when Ada mentioned a form of communication that was undetectable by normal means, which to him sounded a lot like telepathy, and as current readers are aware, Ka had issues with people being in his head. "For everyone's safety I would suggest us going somewhere safer, and that I definatly sit out on this technique"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime2nd May 2015, 8:50 pm

Alright, then clan head huh? Cool always figured I'd be the first one to be one but hey congrats. Jazz said motioning for the rest to follow her, after all she did have clan grounds here and that would be the most secure place to well practice. So it's mind linking, yeah Ka has a problem with that on account of his brother and what not. Oh well come along, to the Kukinorite clan grounds you can link me as we go those vectors of yours are the defnition of subtle after all right? she said with a shrug before taking off to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime4th May 2015, 3:41 pm

"I don't know why I try so hard with the two of you to make this work." Ada said before following Jazz. It was refreshing to be around them again though. Like finally having freedom again. "One of you don't want to help me. I'll let you guess who. The other insinuating that I have impure thoughts. A Zerin's vectors is made for ease of life not molesting people." He couldn't help but laugh to himself quietly a second after saying that. "Impure thoughts was the last thing on my mind." Ada said, meaning litterally that a few was running through his head right there but he shook it off. "Still I appreciate you being the first test subject Jazz. Really didn't care to see the inside of Ka's dense skull anyway." Ada said keeping a solid pace three steps behind Jazz. His vector turned mental and drifted up Jazz's spin sending chills through her as it entered her. (stop it) "Ready?" Ada asked one last time to make sure before he started.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime4th May 2015, 5:05 pm

I'll have you know I will be very attractive when I fill out, I mean have you seen my mother? Suitors will be lining up and what not and you'll think to yourself oh darn I could of had some of that but nope. Jazz said her voice turning a tab snobbish but it was all in good fun while she said this she would glance in Ka's direction mainly to see his reaction. She wasn't stupid and knew that her changes were obviously tripping him out, at this point she was more so doing it to see exactly how long he could go without bringing it up. It's probably solid skull probably won't even be able to get in, or worse you might get trapped in there and have absolutely nothing to do except listen to your thoughts echo around the empty cavern that is Ka's head. Yeah I'm ready she said teasing, though the meaner ones were only said in her head, sticking her tongue out a bit before the chill travelled from her crown down the back of her spine as the long thick length found its way inside of her (stop what). So our minds should be linked now huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime4th May 2015, 6:59 pm

"It's not that I don't want to help, i just dont want to nearly kill you for a second time. I also unlike Jazz have had run ins with telepathy in the past, got my best friend killed right in front of my eyes" Ka said as he would follow Jazz towards her clan compound. Now Jazz started talking about how she is going to fill out later on in life, and to use her mother as an example. Well unfortunatly for Ka he has never seen her mother, and if she was anything like Jazz that was a good thing. She would look at Ka in hopes to see his reaction to the things she was saying, which meant that she knew that he knew she wasn't the real Jazz anymore, this should be good. Thick skull... Hmm now that was a new insult in Jazz book of vocabulary, at least somethings are just hardwired.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime4th May 2015, 8:54 pm

Ada really wanted to respond to Jazz's claims about filling out but thoughts about what her mother looked like plagued his mind a bit more than expected. She could feel me out an... Ada stopped himself mid thought. That wasn't something that a clan leader should be thinking, much less one who was about to connect his mind to another. Ada closed his eyes as he concentrated till his vectors seemed to become matching size to Jazz's spine. Its hand literally gripping at the base of her brain, slowly moving till completely in place. Then a pop. Like someone snapping their fingers centimeters away from your ears. Annoying but not threatening. You tell me if it worked. Ada thought to himself trying his best to keep the rest of his mind clear for the time being. The connection should have been created with that pop. He continued trying his best to keep his mind clear but thoughts of some insults he should have thrown or could have thrown around at Jazz and Ka slipped through.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime4th May 2015, 10:14 pm

I see... I always hated telepathy to be honest, people need their privacy, telepathy just seems to stomp on that basic need. Now Psychometry, useful and doesn't bother anyone except those who your using it to find at least. I can hear you Ada. It's...new but I suppose I could get used to this eventually. Everything alright on your end? Jazz said in reply speaking to Ka first and then after the pop sound she concentrated a bit before replying to Ada, seperating one's thoughts well it was weird but manageable. She was already considering possibilities at reverse engineering the connection method in order to utiliz- Ah you possibly know what I'm thinking already best not to annoy the person with a vector in my spine. she thought mainly to herself but she knew that Ada could hear her. They were already at the grounds the doors opening as Jazz walked in her face instantly schooled into a radiating the utmost confidence a smirk fixed on her face as she kept track of the various members of her clan she could see so far. This way, to my personal training ground she said motioning to the right where she would proceed to travel down an alleyway before entering a stadium type building which was currently empty.

So..What now. I've heard from some of my clan members that the Chunin Examinations just might be happening soon and I fully intend to enter. Becoming Chunin before my first birthday and Jonin before my third is part of my goals.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime7th May 2015, 6:38 pm

Honestly pretty boring goals if you ask me. Ada thought to himself, and well Jazz to as the link hadn't been severed yet. It take some serious training in self control to stop himself from 'thinking out loud' with this new ability. "I'm actually surprised you wouldn't push for something more than just ranks." Ada said out loud so that even Ka could hear him. He crossed his arms as they entered the building and he paced around to take in the area. "So does this mean I'm actually welcomed back onto this team. That easy." Ada said with a smile. "You guys must have thought you had zero chance in the exams without me. Can't blame you guys. I am that good." Ada said letting his new found or rather revived ego show a little bit. Finally caught up and all they ever want to do is rush forward. Whats wrong with taking our time as a team and not rushing into these first exams. Ada thought to himself again forgetting about the link with Jazz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime7th May 2015, 10:42 pm

Ka would just walk silently as they entered the Kukinorite compound, it was a rather grand looking area but it was also too out there. Anyone who was looking to do some real damage could really make a dent in the ASC by striking down this place. Jazz would then lead them to an empty stadium where they were to do some training, well Jazz and Ada would be doing the sparring this time while Ka would watch. It had been a while since the three had been together, and last time they all didn't leave on good terms. His own style hasn't changed much and his arsenal had grown a bit, but he wasn't ready to fight these two yet.

No, Ka was more inclined at the moment to see how these two have grown since the last time. Jazz of course with her changes would most likely have a different style, but what he was looking forward to was seeing Ada fight from a different perspective. He had a basic idea about what he could do, an invisible force that felt like a hand. How many does he have? and what were the range? Before the explosion the hand gripping his arm was large enough to encase his entire arm, so how big or small could they get? He hoped that some of these answers would come to light while these two sparred.

"You're on the team now, but don't think we couldn't make it without each other. We just have a better chance of surviving together as a team, but we we also need to gauge our abilities" He said as he would walk towards the stands with his wind gauntlet rested on his newly acquired sword. "Now my style of combat hasn't changed since we've last sparred and I haven't acquired any skills, so I'll just watch and see how you two fight. Same rules as before Jazz?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime11th May 2015, 7:47 pm

I'd rather not fight, mainly because my puppets are lethal, however without them I am at a disadvantage, my skillset is a bit different, I am still focused on Fuinjutsu, but my Kugujutsu is likewise approaching its level, other than that I am fairly durable, gain strength via bloodlust during battle and can increase my speed through constant movement. And of course if you haven't noticed already I am a very quick learner and can often replicate things I see preformed in combat. Jazz said not really wanting to fight just yet, she was aware that in comparison to pre-brain charge her abilities differed as of yet she was mainly focused on her puppetry and so her straight combat abilities suffered.

Instead, I did do some anaysis on our abilities prior to Ada leaving and drew up some potential arrangements for us to preform combination techniques. Feel free to look them over and see whether they are viable or not or even more so add upon them since I know we've all grown since we all last met up. Jazz said pulling out four scrolls from her Digitized Storage before tossing one to Ka and the other to Ada. The last two she'd wait until they were done reading those before motioning to switch for the other two.

Scroll 1:

Scroll 2:

Scroll 3:

Scroll 4:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime11th May 2015, 11:34 pm

A pop would echo in the back of Ada's and Jazz's head as he disconnected his vector. Ada shut his eyes a moment to let himself readjust a moment before opening the scroll given to him. "Can't say that I ever expected this. Some dreaming about a perfect friendship." Ada said with a laugh looking over Jazz's notes. "Half of these would take timing and actual trust between us. You really expected to accomplish these in actual combat?" Ada asked not really hoping for an answer. They were, interesting to say the least. Plausible, not perfect but actually usable with some practice. He rolled the scrolls back up and tossed them back to Jazz. "Team or not do you really think these are necessary? I mean if we really are going to tackle these chuunin exams, should we be putting a risk like this into play?" Ada continued knowing damn well that all attempts before to become a real team failed and these would only come out as forced. Training time spent to actually be able to maneuver perfectly together would honestly be better spent like they all were now. Training alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime12th May 2015, 3:50 am

It wasn't the sound of Jazz not wishing to spar that caught his attention, in fact he was kind of surprised and a bit disappointed at the same time. He was looking forward to seeing the two fight for a change instead of it just being Jazz and himself, they both had changed in such a short amount of time and he wanted to see in what ways exactly. The thing that did catch his attention was that past Jazz had come up with tactic's for their squad, son of a bitch, she did care........... Thanks a lot, now Ka actually feels bad that the old Jazz wasn't around so he could tease her about this. He would look over the plans written on the scrolls and couldn't help but chuckle for a moment as he read the Widow/Emperor line, then would look up at Jazz with a grin on his face. "Tell me, do you still know some of these techniques that are needed for these, or did you become a new person entirely?" He would say before he would walk over towards Ada and placed his armored hand on his reunited team mate's shoulder. "If we're going to survive let alone pass the chunin exams we have to step away from how we use to be, trust each other enough to not hold back information which could be vital to our survival"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime12th May 2015, 5:35 pm

Jazz would smile he was spot on but she wouldn't satisfy him with an answer he was right though holding back information would not build teamwork and she needed the team in order to advance through the exams. But that particular information was clan buisness and thus she was not obligated, no she was moreso allowed leeway to keep said secret as it was something only those within the Kukinorite Clan could know. Some stuff I can't do, it was merely theoretical for instance anything which has to do with Thorns I am no longer capable of simply because I adjusted the framework of Castilion to be more capable with evasiveness rather than brute combat. As for you thinking I've become a different person, we've been teammates for over 2 months there isn't any reason to continue freezing you out. Or would you prefer I went back to how I treated you before? she said amused and would repress a shudder when Ada's vector disconnected from her head.

Other than that and some of the more elaborate Tricks my abilities remain the same, as for working together.. Ara ara I thought we were already past that point. If we aren't I am fully capable of intergrating into any combat scheme, the only ones who would potentially hold us back in terms of teamwork would be you two. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime13th May 2015, 10:29 pm

Ada couldn't help but let the words slip out under his breath once Ka finished his turn speaking, "Nothing I got is important to your survival." He honestly didn't even notice that he had said it outloud. This whole speaking in his head and out loud thing was still getting him a little. "Definitely no reason for any of us to go back to anything." Ada said straight out though once Jazz finished speaking. "But these, they just seem to prove to me that none of us mesh well enough for combination techs. They are either ill prepared or pointless maneuvers that just open us up to more attacks should we fail." Ada stopped a second and crossed his arms in thought. The three of them may come around as a team yet but what Jazz was hoping for with this techniques Ada just couldn't see himself doing. "We should focus more on pairing in combat than as three. Cover each other's weaknesses more than try to open up more as a team. At least that's what I think is far more important for our survival. If I'm going to handle close quarters combat, someone needs to be able to call audibles on movements on the field as a whole. You know what I mean. No point in putting all three of us on the front lines of a battle field when say you..." Ada said pointing to Jazz, "can formulate movements and positioning and you..." He said looking back over to Ka, "Could provide supp and an escape. Thats what we should be working on as a team instead of fighting over the limelight in one of these attacks." Ada said shrugging his shoulders. "Not to say that princess over here should be the one to make all the important calls, or that we should rely on an explosive get away, but I don't think our time is spent wisely planning on all three of us to be in the fight at the same time. At least not now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime16th May 2015, 6:11 am

Ka couldn't help but but grin when Jazz had admitted to having changed in some way, but as usual she gave a half response to his question. Ada however was proving to be difficult as usual, and would need a more direct approach towards some kind of trust within this team. "So you're saying that those invisable hands of yours won't come of use to our survival in the exams? He would say flowing phase chakra throughout his body to make himself intangible while keeping a steady flow to his feet so as not to sink into the ground, this was just a precaution in case Ada tried to attack. From the moment both Stalker and himself entered the Zerin compound, Ka had guessed that these arms could also go intangible as he could, but what were the chances that Ada would try something with that. "By the gods you two, all you want is power and recognition for being the best that you forget that you're not in this alone" He said with a sigh and would squat down to look at the jutsu plans for some inspiration. "How do we plan on advancing in our ranks if you two have no desire to make this team work. We need to trust each other, but how can we do that when you two won't even be honest?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime17th May 2015, 3:14 pm

[color=lavander]Never did I say that Ka, I am being honest however some things are clan business and I wouldn't ask you to tell me the inner workings of your own clan just like you shouldn't ask me. Everything else I have told you, perhaps not to the in depth description of each of my puppets Snake, Toad and Slug but do not think I do not want this team to work. Part of being able to advance is in regards to working with others and team leadership. But Ada is right, we are not meshed enough to employ team maneuvers at least not yet.[color] Jazz said as she thought about how to cover her own weaknesses. I am weak to things I can not detect, my sensory isn't as good as it can be and my puppets aren't as fast in terms of maneuverability. I have strategy and I prefer opponents who utilize physical combat and attempt to blatantly rush down because I can analyze their fighting style and break them down piece by piece. For instance Ada here is my worst opponent, his vectors I can not track and I'm assuming I can not simply wait them out and tanking them without a cost. You on the other hand Ka I enjoy fighting mainly because while you can not bleed and thus fuel my blood lust your tactics and fighting style are easily to replicate because I can see you preform them. Those are my main weaknesses my puppets durability originally was one of them but they have since improved from their original creation and during the exams I will be overly brutal so they can get even more experience and thus grow stronger. Another potential weakness is funds, I have finite resources limited Xel doesn't give me access to alot of poisons and things which I need to keep my edge against the others. I am lacking in brute power outside of my puppets at least in a sterile environment. Compared to the other times I fought I am weaker personally but far stronger overall due to a more tactical oriented focus, it is also why I do not wish to fight if I hold back and don't use my puppets I will lose to both of you easily, if I did I can beat Ka but I won't be able to beat Ada without pulling out my poisons which are rather potent and I don't use poisons on teammates. she said finishing and looking at them both before staring at Ka wordlessly commenting on her being honest about her skills.

What I am good at is analyzing combat styles, as long as an opponent fights I can get info on them and how they fight, during these exams I fully intend to watch as many fights as possible and compile information on the other opponents, I will give you the information for free but fully intend on selling the information gathered to others in the competition. Simply because it will cause those who have been careless to use the things they were holding back so I can gauge them even further. From that analysis I can make counter-measures, my puppets each have different roles, Slug is the Short range combatant and support for the other two preventing them from being destroyed as well as my most favored one due to being able to use it without immediately going for the kill. Toad is my long range assault useful for overwhelming firepower when it is needed I'd probably use him against those who can overpower me with things of a non-physical nature or to buy time. Snake is my mid-range puppet, I only bring him out when I am going for the kill, most of his aresenal are geared at picking things apart whether by poison, diseases, and other insidious things that only a puppeteer or a medical nin will be able to combat effectively. I do not have antidotes for my poisons simply because I myself have an improved immune system and am gradually getting used to them all. Before you say something Ka, yes I have poisons which target Zireh so do not assume the natural poison immunity saves you from such. she said before turning to Ada

Your up.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime17th May 2015, 9:08 pm

I knew she was hiding more than that. Poisons. Have to remember that for sure. Ada thought to himself waiting for Jazz to wrap up. She was rather long winded for Ada's preference but I suppose these things did need to come out. "Simplest put my abilities align with my clan." Ada said not really wanting to be completely forth coming on everything. Once the vectors became common knowledge they could be rather easily countered. Hiding should be top priority. Should be. Really really really should be. God damn it. Ada said to himself knowing that they wouldn't let things lie like that. And as much as he tried to push them to make changes he needed to change too.

"Whats about to be said here does not get repeated. Do not write any of this down in one of your books either Jazz." Ada said cutting his eyes sharply at her. "One time explanation." Ada said as he moved one of each of his arms in front of his two team mates. He enlarged them to their full, the palms reaching just over two and half foot wide. Slowly they turned physical and gently pressed against his two team mates chest. "The Zerin vectors is highly guarded secrete that few know exist much less know anything else about. With that said I've gown up and trained to use them extensively in open combat." The gentle pressure from them turned much harder, aiming solely to push his two teammates back a little with their B-rank strength. "I've almost completely specialized them to physical combat, preferring much more to get close to my target. Their power is my power. Their speed is my speed. These vectors are me." Ada said repeating something he heard another clan member say a while back. "Though I say I have to prefer up close and personal battles, that isn't all my vectors are good for." The pressure the two would have been feeling from Ada's vectors would have released as they turned mental, and passed cleanly through the pair. A chill would be all they felt besides the release of the pressure. Ada took a step towards Ka and poked a finger into his chest. "I've more recently been working on...other things." Again he poked at Ka's chest. "Like those." Ada said trying to get Ka to look at a seal left behind on his chest from Ada's vector. "A way to equal the ground with anyone stronger than me. Sadly not perfect, but still a work in progress you understand." Ada said referring to the seal left behind on Ka. "Other than that I've been working on other uses for my clan's vectors such as the mind link we worked on earlier." Ada took a few steps away from the pair thinking a moment to himself. "I can't say that I enjoy watching and learning. More of the jump head first into it, kind of attitude if I really think about it. Though its helped me grow stronger that way and I can take any punishment dulled out. No worries there. To put it even simpler, show me my enemies and I will crush them without hesitation." Ada said getting darker towards the end of his words. The past year had been rough on Ada and this was the harsh way the elders of his clan laid out for him to follow.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:01 pm

God damn girl, take a breather when you plan on making long winded speeches like that. Sure Jazz's statements on her strength and weakness's were exactly what he was looking for, however he knew that she was still holding back information. Maybe it was because of her loyalty to the kukinorite, or possibly the fear of what would happen to her if she spilled the beans on clan secrets to an outsider within her clan's walls. Perhaps he would pump more information, but for now it would seem that Ada would begin talking about these so called Vectors that Jazz seemed to know about. You see the problem with Ada's demonstration was that he was expecting physical bodies for his over sized vectors to press onto, however Ka's body wasn't in the physical realm so to speak. Sure he was still seen, but his body moved through the physical vector that was supposed to be pushing him backwards.

Thats when Ka would move forward at B rank speed through the vector, and stop dead in front of Ada before he would move forward. "Sometimes physical combat isn't what you need to win" He said as he would move out of the way of the vectors, and move his hand at B rank speed through Ada's body from stomach to forehead. "As you can see, I have gained one new ability since we all last met. Phasing, the first special ability of my clan that I have achieved" He would say removing his hand from Ada's body, then turn around so he was facing Jazz. "The second, as you have guessed by my brother is controlling psionic energy. Allowing members of our clan to move objects, read minds, and all that other handy stuff" His body would sink down into the floor until he it was from his knees and up were still not submerged into the floor. "And the final ability that I know of that my clan can utilize, is manipulating substances that can be used in many state. Be it solid, liquid, and gas. All which I plan to master in time, but until then I use my shuriken and swords in combat. I am fairly decent in many forms of combat so I could be used in close or ranged combat situations"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Team Again   Finally a Team Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally a Team Again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next