Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon) Empty
PostSubject: Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon)   Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon) Icon_minitime28th March 2015, 11:14 pm

Roxas is unable to copy and paste, so I'm doing it for him. Weapon was created through Blood Puppetry, Blood Puppet and absorbed Zaboazagiru.

Living Weapon Name: Mizuri
Living Weapon Appearance: Mizuri, being a parasite is stored with Roxas's right hand when dormant, turning his hand and forearm a cyan coloration when not in use. However, when she wishes to go active she spreads through his skin and turns him a deep sea blue.
Living Weapon Personality: Mizuri hates it when Roxas acts calm. She prefers full blown action to chilling and will often try fighting for control, sometimes making Roxas slap himself to annoy him or sometimes managing to get a little control than normal and making him outburst by speaking through him. Whenever a fight is going on she usually begs him to use her so she can stretch her body.
Living Weapon Type: Parasite
Living Weapon Description: Similar to Mizuri's original ability of changing her shape as well as the Zaboazagiru's growth rate influence, Mizuri allows Roxas to change his body size in growth only. She gives the ability of growth and expansion, however by utilizing this ability he turns into a smaller form upon no longer using the ability or when it runs out. He is stuck in the reduced state until the cooldown is finished. Additionally Roxas cannot immediately change his shape. He must first build up enough adrenaline for Mizuri to feed on to grow to a certain size.
Roxas's Rank - Size - Posts (Total) Transformed - Cooldown Posts (Total)- Reduced Size - Jutsu Scale - Time Till Size Can Be Used (Posts Total) - Damage Taken
D - Medium S - 5 - 25 - Small - x1.5 - 5 - N/A
C - Medium M - 10 - 20 - Small - x2 -10 - D
B - Medium L - 15 - 15 - Small - x3 - 15 - C
A - Medium XL - 20 - 10 - Tiny - x4 - 20 - B
S - Large S - 25 - 5 - Tiny - x5 - 25 - A
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon)   Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon) Icon_minitime29th March 2015, 1:41 am

Preapproved, Cassy will have the final say
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon)   Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon) Icon_minitime30th March 2015, 1:29 pm

Add in depending on the size transformed into it deals physical pain to forcibly alter his size, you can keep it constant with his rank in terms of growing in size in addition it should go.

D - Medium (S)
C - Medium (M)
B - Medium (L)
A - Medium (XL)
S - Large (L)

What you have currently is not in order.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon)   Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon) Icon_minitime1st April 2015, 5:56 am

The point of the growth systwm is to go with size modification in jutsu. Having 4 ranks be medium is pointless. It would mean the ability would have no real alteractions until s rank. Which is why i had three stages. Medium Large Colossus. 5 ranks. 3 level changes for size modifications. Which is why order was skipped otherwise the ability would have no point because thats the only thing in the system that works with size.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon)   Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon) Icon_minitime1st April 2015, 3:21 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon)   Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon) Icon_minitime1st April 2015, 3:30 pm

Mmmkay, the only thing remaining is if the size increases will damage Roxas' body or not, I'll leave that to Goro otherwise this is approved.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon)   Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon) Icon_minitime1st April 2015, 8:45 pm

Admin edit now that I've had time to think about it, it should deal internal physical damage to Roxas when he grows N/A, D, C, B, capping at A when he grows to Large (S) due to having to forcibly resize his skeletal structure, circulatory system, etc.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon)   Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon) Icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 7:48 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon)   Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon) Icon_minitime6th September 2015, 12:37 am

All checks out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon)   Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizuri (Roxas's new weapon)
Page 1 of 1