Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Amon Mishura- Training Thread-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Empty
PostSubject: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime10th March 2015, 6:43 pm

Amon was sitting in the village as he thought to himself how to be a unique artist of genjutsu. There were plenty of things that the mishura clan specialized in, but he wanted to find some kind of like that would make use of the free jutsu and the genjutsu that he had at his disposal. “hmm what in the world could I be if everyone else in my clan is already the best at what they do?” Suddenly Amon had a thought about the ninjutsu that he used. Since he used fire style ninjutsu, perhaps there is a way that he could supplement his fire ninjutsu into his other jutsu. Since then, Amon created something to help h stay away from the main pack with his own unique style. The first thing he did was create elemental Genjutsu in order to make sure that his elemental genjutsu was able to do the things that he need it to do. On top of that, since Amon’s chakra nature was fire chakra, he decided that being well versed in Fire illusion jutsu would be something to take into account. “Alright, I think I’m on the right path so far. Maybe I’ll be able to make more of it.

Number of words 207

Trained 2 D ranks
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime10th March 2015, 6:49 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime12th March 2015, 2:20 pm

Hmm, this might turn out to be a tough one. I wonder if I still remember how to do it. I wonder, what was it my father always told me?” Amon did a dog hand sign, but then he would stop short and scratch his head, he was trying to practice some ninjutsu that his dad taught him. It was actually a new jutsu that wanted to try out after seeing his other siblings talk about it and those that had his chakra nature do it.” How did it go again ? it’s a technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth in a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flame-thrower both moving at bullet release speeds. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. Oh wait, it’s a very good way to use jutsu similar to how Tika sensei does.
Amon would then stand up and perform the needed hand signs Fire release; great fireball jutsu, burning a tree down until its practically cinders ‘alright, I think I managed to do something afterall. Let’s see if I can do it better.”

202 words

Trained 1 C rank
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime12th March 2015, 2:40 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime29th March 2015, 11:12 pm

Amon was doing some last minute training with his jutsu. There were a few moves that he wanted to do and he was a little bit short on time for the time being. The first technique that Amon wanted to exercise was the leaf whirlwind attack. At this point he requested a partner to train with him from eh camp. It was another little boy that was at the camp and needed to train as well. At the start of the fight Amon ran up to him at C rank speeds using shadow step and used Leaf whirlwind. The feint was successful and he was able to hit the boy with C rank strength.
Ability Trained 1 D
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime31st March 2015, 5:28 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime31st March 2015, 5:36 pm

There is another jutsu that amon had to train this time, and it was mostly based off of the weapon that Tika gave him as a present. Even though tika gave him the sword, there weren’t too many things that Amon didn’t necessarily know how to do with the thing, and it would have been an injustice to not even learn any kind of moves whatsoever. While training by the yuzure lake, Amon saw a wild animal that attacked him for some reason. He was holding his blade, so he had a little window of opportunity to do anything. However, Amon did the Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading and beheaded the being just as fast. “Phew…”

Jutsu trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime31st March 2015, 5:38 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime9th November 2017, 5:56 pm

Through the time of his training, Amon had spent months and months on perfecting his techniques. Ths smoothness of his draws, the preciseness of his punches. There wasn't much time wasted when it came to Amon's movements, at the very least, he kept by himself as he moved alone and trained alone. These kind of moments in his life was somewhat precious to him. However, they came with the fleeting desire that remained when he used to have someone to train him and guide him along the way. Those days were basically over, and it was up to Amon to find his own ninja way and master his own style. This took a while for him to get used to , as well as master. It took a bit of concentration for him to focus on his breathing, envisioning the opponent that he could be facing in order to properly utilize the taijutsu. However, in this little remote village that Amon found himself staying at for the time being, all that was really here was the peace and quiet, as well as the occasional bandits that amon got to practice his skills on, that was basially a field day for  Amon.  The charred bodies that came his way were unbearable to smell, but a hefty meal for the people to be safe was a good deal for someone who wanted a remote place to practice his jutsu in peace.  At this moment, Amon was busy practicing his interception taijutsu for quite some time, trying to get a hold of a technique that he's been getting ready to use for the pits. "Alright, so I need to bring my foot here, and then bring my hand's here. I think i'll hit a lot less, but with this kind of stance..." Yes, with this kind of stance, Amon was sure that he would be ready to react to anything.  He figured that he would call this the closed alignment, making it alot less for Amon to summon the needed strength in order to put a good hurting on the target. However, with this technique, Amon was sure that he would be able to react to them and reach them in due time.  After a bit more practice, Amon would sit down and take out some water from the water well in order to replenish himself and drink. "Well, that was pretty good, I wonder what else could work on today?"

Taking those movements into account with the positioning of his feet, amon tried to use one of those movements with moving forward in order to advance on the stone wall that he was practicing his punches on. It take a while to rebuild the wooden poles, so Amon went out of his way to push forward and give the technique a  more powerful blow. Since Amon was simply using his strength this time around, he would push forward and then utilize the power of his blow for a more devastating effect. After the prep time of leaning forward in order to give the stone a strong punch,  amon left a devastating blow, to the stone wall and crumbled it. "Phew, that was pretty good....what else now?" He thought long and hard about the move he just used in order to move more forward and give the wall a strong punch. In that case, Amon felt that there could be another use for the technique in question. Sighing, Amon would get back into the stance as he saw a rock headed in his direction. He didn't know who threw it, but catching him off guard while putting power in his heel, amon ended up using the same kind of technique, but using it to dodge instead. After doing so, amon would laugh to himself about the versatility of the technique. "Not bad, not bad at all... i think i'll call this ...push shuffle.."

Looking over to where the rock's been thrown, he noticed that it was one of his old friends that he used to associate with a few years ago. "Amon, hello old friend. How have you been? It's been a while since i saw you. " He would give Amon a pat on the back as he looked around. "Been training huh? Watchu working on? Knowing you, there is always some training regiment that you find yourself nose deep in. I can only imagine where this one is taking you. "  Amon raised a finger and wiggled it around. "A secret that i don't like sharing, but i think it should be ready with a few more training. What about you? How have you been?" The man would look over back to the village outskirts and then back to Amon. " You heard of  Tikatchi's passing right? His daughter has gotten strong, why won't you go to the shogunate like everyone else?" Amon would just shrug as he started to stomp on the floor, creating something of a quake as he moved even further than usual. "Well, one of the main reasons why I refuse to go is because i'll just be like everyone else if i do. It's not like i'm one of that unique prodigy mishura that stand out. I'll either be a laughingstock of being trained by Tika sensei and not being strong enough, or......i don't know.... what difference will it make?"

The man was moving at B rank speed as he started to Pace with amon, but he noticed that the tremor of the step would have knocked him up if he wasn't careful with keeping his own strength in line with amon's. Giving a whistle to amon as he continued to run, he would also notice that amon traveled alot further than he did. "Well...... that was pretty interesting. With moves like that, you can probably find your way at the top of the food chain in no time, but only if you really wanted it. " Amon would then take out the sword that tika gave him and sighed. "There are plenty of stronger people and it's quite easy to lose your life if you aren't careful. It's the idea of being prepared for everything that bothers me, it's not easy to be prepared for everything. Setting the sword on fire and waving it around, using his haze technique. "I have to be sure, because there is no turning back for me if i make any mistakes out there. " The man would basically roll his eyes at amon who manage to make a proper flame sword. "Well, take a look at that, your flame control is pretty interesting.  But as a mishura, would you say that your life is fulfilling or meaningful if you don't risk it for the things that matter the most? What matters to you?" It was something to think about as Amon continued to wave his sword around. "What matters to me? What matter's is to continue the legacy he left behind. I'll be honest with you' im not really looking forward to any of this. However, knowing the clan, results is the same as abandonment, and i don't want to deal with he trouble. You been lenient enough to overlook me for quite some time, I guess it's time to repay that kindness when i get the chance to." After taking the fire off of his sword, Amon would put it inside of the ground and then look to the man. "Alright. i'll give the pits a try atleast. "

WC 1211

Trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime10th November 2017, 12:08 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime12th November 2017, 3:12 pm

It's been some time since before Amon actually met the mystical contract creature that seemed to be in a fight with the other contract creature. At the same time, the young Mishura found himself staring at the paper quite some time and put it away as he continued to wander some more. "I'll give it some time, but for now, I'm going to take some time to train a little bit more. You'll never know what you'll run into at a place like this. "With that being said, Amon managed to find a safe spot in order to practice his moves, but it seemed that he was being followed by someone or something. "Hey kid.." Amon turned around kind of curious as to wondering who that was. "Huh?" The person in question looked like some sort of wandering traveler of some kind. "  Amon took another step, but the person in question scoffed as he took out a few weapons and brought about a fighting stance of some kind. In Amon's point of view, he saw a few holes in the person's posture and taijutsu, wondering what he was going to do next. "Well, if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you're going to get it. " The man groaned as he started to make his accusations against Amon.

"It was you, that was you who started the fire style right? A bit of those sparked and went and burned some of my stuff, I'm not happy about that. "
But how could that happen? After he did his fire style and it went off for a few meters, it was safe to say that the fire dispersed after it's used right? However, there was something that Amon was forgetting. "Oh, the residual flames? You are right, that might be my fault...." He remembered now about the potency of his fire style, being a little upset that he managed to cause such a commotion on his own. "Is there such thing in regards to forgiveness, I really wasn't trying to do that. " Amon was still trying to reason with the man, learning that this all may have been one big misunderstanding.  However, he wasn't trying to listen. "Now give me all of your money, you are going to buy back my stuff!!" He would say this as he moved at C rank speeds towards Amon, prompting the mishura to activate his Kyougan and take on a stance.

To the man, it would see as if Amon immediately disappeared from sight. However, Amon jumped up in the air at high speeds, using his intercepting radius to manipulate the opponent's sense of perception and bring his hand down on the man with a devastating chop, dealing B++ damage while moving at A rank speeds. Hopefully, this was enough to knock the man out and not kill him, due to the fact that Amon had no real intention of killing the man in the first place.  "Hey, you alive?" The man struggled to get up, but he felt rather weak in his knees. "Impossible, I lost that instantly....to you?" After that, the man would basically faint, causing Amon to walk away. "Well, that's the path of a martial artist. Everything has to mean something, even our little skirmish. "Amon then checked his pockets, noticing that he didn't have a lot of money. However, he split the cash he had on him and left it with a note that was placed inside of the man's pocket.

Well, that was a huge cluster. I better get out of here. "Amon continued his journey as he went over to a clear spring, taking a drink of water and handling his rumbling tummy by keeping off his hunger with his cookies. However, he stopped eating them as soon as he noticed that he only had a few left, wanting to save it for the next time that he ran into the mice woman again. Amon figured that maybe the mice liked the cookies, and if he was going to pay them a visit, he should see them with something. "Or would cheese be better?" Who really knew? Right? It all could be a stereotype in Amon's eyes.  However, he didn't feel like he should wait any longer this time, wanting to be sure that the paper even had the proper instructions in order to reverse summon himself back to their world. "You know, i wonder if they would greet me nicely? It's kind of like breaking into someone's house at this point if i simply walked in. But i was invited, so maybe that would count for something and they would cut me a a break?"

Amon could easily kiss up to the mishura head in order to be assigned a familiar, but he wanted to find his own path in life. Just as he rode the coattails of Tika and his fame, Amon knew that he couldn't do that forever.

WC 847

Trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime15th November 2017, 3:37 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime20th November 2017, 2:22 am

Tick tock, tick tock. " The sound of the watch continued as Amon sat by his lonesome. Looking at his clock that was supplied by the inn that he was staying at Amon didn't have any sort of goals whatsoever besides smoothing things over with the rat contract summons and then going into the pits for a little bit of exercise here and there, he still felt that his training was suffering to a degree. As to why Amon didn't know. Maybe it was because he was always the kind of person that took directions from others when it came to getting things right? Maybe it was because he didn't have enough worth ethic to get his techniques down pact, or to even get his techniques mastered to a degree that would be worthy of some of the mishura clan. If there was anything to say about Amon, it would be the fact that he was a template. There were still a lot of things that he had yet to accomplish, but traveling on occasion and training in different areas could only bring him so far. Or better yet, he felt like it could only bring him so far. Amon was continuously searching for something that could bring him to a degree of independence, something that could bolster his ability to train on his own and exceed his growth rate. It all came down to the goal of why Amon wanted to become strong in the first place.

He wasn't that powerful or anything of the sort. Going into hiding won't be hard if he simply kept his mouth shut. Or better yet, if Amon decided to become a civilian and live out his life peacefully, that also wouldn't have been a bad path to take. However, towards the person who lived for a very long time and who struggled against the odds. Towards the memory that he had of Tika, who took him under his wing and mentored Amon for the time being, it would have been outright disrespectful if Amon was to turn his back on the same path that his sensei once walked. Just because his sensei died, was it right for Amon to turn his back away from the teachings and do something else entirely? It didn't seem right, but it was always paired up with the idea of Amon not being good enough. "Oh well.." Feeling like he wasted enough time mulling it over, Amon decided that he needed some more sleep in order to focus and get up in the morning.

The next morning, there was a bit of commotion downstairs at the Tavern, causing Amon to wake up and stretch a bit. Looking over at the time and realizing that he slept until noon, Amon decided to put on his clothes and get ready for the checkout portion of the tavern. Going downstairs, he woudl see a few people surrounding a monk of some sorts. "Monk Iatso, where have you been , how has your travels been?" One of them asked as they ordered a small drink for the man to have some of. This monk was balled and had a small tattoo on the right side of his shoulder, but he still had a friendly smile for some reason. Even with the apparently muscular exterior of the individual that seemed as if he heavily trained his body, his wrapped up staff and monk attire made it seem as if he was an agent of a deity of some kind. "I've been many places, trying to find my own way to achieve inner peace. "He then started to talk about the places that he's been and the training that he experienced with his traveling. Before Amon knew it, he found himself listening to the speech of this well-trained monk, catching the eye of the man.

"I never saw your face around here young one, who might you be?" The man would offer his muscular hand for a handshake. When amon took it, he was surprised as to how soft this man's hand was. "My name is Amon, are you some kind of martial artist or something?" The man waved his hand around somewhat as if he was on the fence about what he should properly treat himself as. "I'm having a bit of trouble when it comes to my training and whatnot, and I was wondering if someone like you could help me with that?" Amon decided to take a chance on this man and see if there was anything that he could learn or anything that he could pick up on learning. The monk named Iatsu would finish his drink and walk over to the manager, taking out some money and handing it to the man. After a few words, he then went back to Amon.

"I was only staying in town for a brief moment to see a friend, but I know the perfect place to take you for training and for you to find your own version of inner peace. That's only if you are up for it, of course. " Amon nodded and fastened his belt. "Let's go..." The monk would smile at the fact that Amon was just so willing to go with him, and it actually pegged the question as to why he would want to do so in the first place. "Well, let me put it this way, for a person that you just met, why would you trust me?" Amon started to walk a few steps as he said that but stopped to look at the monk after that question was asked. " Whether it's a trust thing is another matter entirely. I don't fully understand what you dedicated your life to, but I feel like that is something that I'm missing on my own. I don't know what to say or even look for, I don't even know what it could possibly look like. However, I believe in my heart that something like that exists, and I would like to achieve it, no matter what. " The monk smiled and said a small prayer while catching up with amon. "Alright, I'll bring you to the temple.

Travelling with the monk for a few days later, Amon managed to learn plenty of things and was faced with many challenges that brought about a particular way to train. Amon has trained long and hard, his hard work finally paid off today. He felt more comfortable with the idea of being without guidance, of being led by his inner spirit and willpower to guide him through his pieces of training and life in general. Amon was not considered a power-hungry individual, but he did desire to learn as much as he can to protect himself. He didn't want to be hindered by the internal walls that he set for himself. "You have been doing well..." The snow started to fall a little bit as the Monk looked up and smiled. "This is perfect, this is what you have been waiting for. "looking at the mountain beside the temple, Amon would be given a bag as the monk pointed at it. "I would like you to climb this mountain meditate. If you succeed this challenge, you would finally be able to reach what you desired. But you can't use your ninjutsu to climb it, it must be done manually.

All this time, Amon could say that his accomplishments were his own. And now, another path opened before him. Referring to the words of the wise man, he was directed towards another icy mountain that was next to the temple, with the exclamation that reaching to the top could help him. As Amon began to get ready towards his adventure, he looked towards the monk one last time. "I can do this.... i will do this..."

Its colder than usual here...." Amon mumbles to himself as he begins his climb.

The floor was slippery as well as the edges, but this climb has to be done without any use of equipment whatsoever. The purpose of the trial was to bear all types of burdens, all doubts, and then cast them aside with his eyes on the objective. Yes, Amon was prepared to shoulder the burden of the quest to find that one true answer. "I have to reach the top? Wow, these monks would go through such lengths just to find meaning? With all their wise knowledge, isn't there some shortcut or secret? "Amon began to complain, but that was only because he was cold. Getting the negative thoughts out of his head, Amon began to reassure himself. "But in a way...life has no shortcuts." Amon reaches his hand further to grab the ice but his hand slipped and he almost fell. "Woah!!! Tch..." He looks down towards the vast area, it was apparently a long way down. "Twenty minutes of climbing can do that to you, my hands are starting to feel numb as well." Amon swore that he would make something of his life. This one life that everyone lives, there would never be a time where he would neglect any chance or positive outcome. Amon would pursue it willingly, and that was all he had in his mind as he reached to the top of the mountain. As he laid there breathing, he turns his head slightly and notices a ice cavern.

"This must be the place..." Amon would say this as he walked into the damp and icy cavern. The walls were covered in ice, but it was strange to experience some form of room temperature of being inside of the place. It was off, Amon didn't understand why it was giving off that much heat. He saw the same type of statue but in a smaller size around the rooms of the temple. As he runs forward, he notices the statues humongous size, it had the appearance of a hooded man meditating. The cave gave off a shine like no other, more beautiful than the site of any jewel or artwork. It was by looking at the statue Amon came to realize why he came, he was here to meditate. "I understand now, the circular plate in stone. This is what I'm here for, so...." Amon sits down with his back turns and closes his eyes, he began to think deeply about how he came to be, and the reason he was here. "

It took quite some time, but being here has managed to calm amon down quite a bit, it awakened a warm sensation from within his heart. After hours of closing his eyes and basically sitting there to think things through he finally managed to master the art of extreme meditation by himself, bringing him to a start of understanding things at a higher level. "Wow, everything feels much more easier now, it feels so much more simpler now. "No , that can't be right. Everything wasn't easy or simple. It was the fact that Amon was now more willing to accept things as to how they were. The answer was simple, he didn't need to find an answer, and he wasn' in need to be in a rush in order to do so.

Heading back down, Amon deficed to train by himself more vigorously, learning things at an even quicker rate. After a few more days of training alone and having lunch at the temple, he decided it was time to part ways with the monk that was nice enough to help him in the first place. Monk Iatso, thank you for everything. " With a small bow to eachother, Amon continued to go on his way. " The monk would rub his chin as he watched Amon walk away. "I kind of wonder how that boy will turn out, would he be ok on his own?" The monk made sure that Amon had a bit of food for the long trip, but with the discipline that Amon has mustered from training here, he was also sure that the boy would be alright by himself.

WC 2040
Trained- Perfect = Half Word Count Required for Solo Training (2000 Words)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime20th November 2017, 3:24 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime21st November 2017, 3:30 pm

Now that Amon has gotten the hang of things when it comes to  training on his own and formulating a decent enough plan of getting through the pits, he wanted to concentrate enough on the more powerful techniques that he had at his disposal in order to properly deal with any enemy he may come across during the pits. One of those things involves putting in enough of his chakra concentration inside of his weapons in order to really bring out the full potential of his attacks. If Amon was able to do that, it would be quite possible that Amon could live through the pits a lot more often than usual.  That would be some nice information for a change, being able to have no set of worries while beating down the opponents, while conserving his chakra at the same time. If Amon was unable to do that, there would be a chance that he would be able to tire out and not be able to fully get through the pits as well as he would have wanted to.

"It should start off with a full round of chakra circulation. "Amon would bite his lip as he started to do the hazy series of chakra circulation throughout his weapon. The heat slowly began to pick up as it engulfed his trusty blade, performing his dance of the sun halo technique. "So, how hot can I really make this without any sort of penalty?" Amon would ask himself that question as he started to increase the heat even more from the usual A rank heat to the S rank amount of heat that it was going to take in order to keep the blade steady. After that, Amon would look up at the pulsating blade. "The sword can only take so much, I need to release it!"  After that, Amon would bring the sword down with a dynamic swing, with a wave of hot air of some kind being released from under him. "Hazed blade! Heat haze shadow!" Amon would say this as he sent it off in that directing, watching the flames move at S rank speeds and catch a few things on fire in the process. Seeing it catch fire would bring a smile to his face. "This might work out a bit for me..."

As for the technique itself, Amon wondered if he could do it again. If he could, then it was a possible technique that he could use in order to open up with at the pits and maintain his chakra levels at the same time. If this was something that he could only do once, then it was a fluke of some sort and he would nee a lot more training.  The heat of the blade still maintained its smoldering sensation, with Amon getting a feel for the heat. "Once more! Heat Haze Shadow! Amon would send another wave out in front of him, scrorching the floor of the training field in the process. "It worked!"

WC 502
perfect solo training half price
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime21st November 2017, 4:41 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime22nd November 2017, 11:49 pm

Receiving a little bit of Tika's scroll s at a time from a mysterious benefactor was definitely something that started an eventful process in Amon's life. He had no idea where this was coming from or what exactly they wanted from him. However, Amon figured that with Tika giving back some of his prized techniques in order for Amon to lear, there must be a secret meaning or will somewhere that Amon should probably find. "Hmm..." Amon would think of this to himself as he read the scroll in order to permanently transmutate his fire style into a white version that will create a lot more heat. Forming the hand signs and studying the technique actually had a strange feeling from within amon, in which he felt he was losing a few his skills in the process. "What in the hell...did this thing have a failsafe?" Right now, Amon had the proper knowledge of creating these amazing white flames that definitely brought more heat to it, a lot more than his usual fire style to be quite honest.

Sitting down and thinking things over, Amon knew that he would most likely have to train these things all over again.

WC 202
PErfect solo training, half off

trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime23rd November 2017, 1:59 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime23rd November 2017, 5:14 pm

Now that it was clear that Amon had to basically go back to his roots and learn a few things over again, he went back to the main mishura headquarters in order to have access to a few of the scrolls that were left behind for the newcomers to learn. Going back there, the nine-year-old mishura was catching the eye of one of the vanguards of the clan that looked at him up and down. "Ah, another young one. I saw that you did pretty well in the pits. Looking for something more advanced this time around?" Amon shook his head and looked down a bit. "Well, you know, I sort of forgot the right of passage jutsu that's needed to even be apart of the assault force of the mishura clan, so I'm  literally lacking the fireball jutsu and just about everything else. "The man gave Amon a weird look, not understanding how something like this happened in the first place.

"Did you get brain damage in the pits or something? You learned this before..." Even though he was a bit skeptical of Amon, he put the scrolls on the table for Amon to skim over a bit. Due to his expertise in training nowadays, he became a fast reader, and muscle memory of forming the handsigns before was starting to pick up from inside of amon. "Alright, I think I get it. Also, there is this jutsu that I learned that makes my fire burn a lot hotter, but it's not blaze or those yugure flames or anything. Something else.." The vanguard looked up and nodded his head as he took the scrolls back. "You are already finished with them?"  Amon nodded and then went on over to the small training area, first forming handsigns for the great fireball technique. After firing the fireball in the clearance, he then formed handsigns for the dragon fire technique at C rank speeds, landing the blast right after it. Even with the residual flames in place, the fire itself seemed white. "I need the next level of my dojutsu, or else i won't last long..."

WC 360 perfect training discount

Retrained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime29th November 2017, 4:20 am

"If only you could realize just how annoying this is, Tika sensei....," This was a great opportunity to learn quite a bit of thing that Amon wasn't able to learn before without the scrolls. However, he wondered if the extra addition to his fire release was worth it if it wiped out quite a bit from his technique list, which was quite long with all things considered. At the very least, Amon had another chance to pick up on a few things, but he had to know what he was doing if he wanted to accel as a warrior of the Shogunate. "Though, it's not like it's going to be some kind of super special opportunity to become apart of the blades, not with the headache that comes with it. Focusing his chakra on his sun halo technique, Amon's blade would set ablaze once more as he waved it around, keeping the chakra control to a minor B rank of chakra in order to have a better handle of it."To be honest, this should be enough. Amon would mumble to himself as he then increased the chakra for this technique even further to make the chakra control up to A rank at the least. "Alright, it's as good as it's going to be. "

WC 220
Retrained
Spoiler:

Half off solo
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime29th November 2017, 4:30 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime30th November 2017, 11:56 pm

Trying one again in order to bring himself over to a higher point with his training, one of the things that Amon tried to do was skip over the little stuff in favor for more of a quick and expedited pace with the abilities that he now wields as casually as any other individual. With this particular ability in question, it was Amon's go-to move when it came to channeling his chakra control through his blade. "Skipping over heat haze completely, I don't think I'll have a lot of time to be messing around. It'll be more of an on and off thing if that's the case, keeping the chakra control count on for as briefly as I need it to be in that split second, and then switch back into something that can be considered more manageable. As long as i can maintain my focus in that kind of way and time it just perfectly, things can continue to go well for me as I utilize my moves."

Once again, amon found himself in the field and took a deep breath as he closed his eyes. "It should start off with a full round of chakra circulation. "Amon would bite his lip as he started to do the hazy series of chakra circulation throughout his weapon. The heat slowly began to pick up as it engulfed his trusty blade, performing his dance of the sun halo technique. He remembered the heat before, the sheer weight that it carried by simply holding it in his hand. "Not too long, focus it!!!" Amon basically shouted at himself in his mind as he started to increase the heat even more from the usual A rank heat to the S rank amount of heat that it was going to take in order to keep the blade steady. After that, Amon would look up at the pulsating blade. "Tika sensei, i won't break your stuff. I promise....." After that, Amon would bring the sword down with a dynamic swing, with a wave of hot air of some kind being released from under him. "Hazed blade! Heat haze shadow!" Amon would say this as he sent it off in that directing, watching the flames move at S rank speeds.

The wave itself would scorch the area in a white flame somewhat, giving Amon a bit of happiness that the white flame technique was starting to take root and show a lot more in Amon's techniques. He felt like he was getting somewhere with the new things that were given to him. However, the satisfaction had subsided as Amon decided to charge up his chakra with the sun halo and relieved two waved this time, back to back. What he wanted to achieve was the complete, Chakra control of the sun halo technique, while giving everything he had without honestly taxing himself. Amon did this for about a few minute straight while keeping the chakra levels where it needed to be at a specific point, and dropping from it in order to increase the longevity of his blade.

"Alright, this is it..."

WC 524

HAlf off,

Trained s rank

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime2nd December 2017, 9:33 pm

Basically going over a few more things before heading back to the pits, amon was essentially drowning himself in a bit more training, all for the sake of being more prepared when it comes to taking on whatever anyone would have in store for him when he gets there. A part of the experience in Amon's point of view was being ready for anything, but how else could he be able to overprepare. "Hmm...." Amon mulled it over in his mind as he called for the kunai machine to fire. "Ok, let it run!" Getting the sun halo blade in place, Amon started to parry the kunai that came in place, sending it away and pelting it upon contact with his own sword. He also took it upon himself to use is own weapon cross technique and find a way to enter his intercepting fist stance in order to double his intercepting radius instead, making it an unbelievable reach that Amon never knew he had before. It gave Amon a better range to intercept that he never had before.

"I also need to handle the fact that I don't have enough mobility. "Amon would say to himself as he ran his handsigns at C rank speeds in order to try something out that he was working for a while. After finishing his hand signs, there was a repeated flash of flames that were coming out of Amon's hands and feet somewhat, with the blast at his feet keeping him up at 5 feet. "Tch, this is annoying, basically sucks up my chakra depending on how much I'm willing to pay. But perhaps if I'm able to make up a recurring source of fire chakra I can just pull from that instead?" In Amon's opinion, it was nothing more than a last resort for him in the first place, with no interest laying in Amon for him using it for anything else.

After a bit of the training that he did for himself, Amon thought that it would be a good time to actually get a decent spar with another person. Preferably, Amon wanted someone that had a chakra nature that was the opposite of him in order to truly test his limits as to how he would fare in the face of people who were specialized to actually counter the man. With that being said, Amon started to look around the training area for someone that could help him get a little better when it comes to his training. Luckily for Amon he managed to come across a guy that seemed to be practicing a water technique of some sort., With amon assuming that the man was a good pick for training with. As amon walked over., he would wave to the guy., who seemed to wave back.

"I think i know you, you kind of blazed through the rest of those scrubs during the pits. Ave you seen any of my fights yet? I try to make them flashy, though i end up watching other people as well. " Amon shook his head, I end up sleeping throughout the day, so not as much as i would like to, bit nothing personal. " Amon would then start to ask for the guy's help. "I think my training is lacking, i would want to be more durable when it comes to my training and taking hits from chakra related abilities. Mind hitting me with a few in order to help boost my natural resitance top them?" The man whistled and mumbled something before nodding.

"Alright, let's see just how much you can take. " The man would say this as he would start to shoot miny water bullets at Amon as he held steadfastly and took as many as he could to the chest. He would then start to get shot at other body parts, even his crotch. It was something was incresingly painful, with the guy even stopping for a while to check if Amon was alright. "You know, you can dodge these if you are able to. It's just a test shot overall..." However, Amon's unbreakable spirit continued told. "I can take it, please continue."

WC 703- trained 4 techs half off solo training
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime4th January 2018, 3:45 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime23rd April 2018, 2:54 am

The best thing about being a mishura was the fact that you had the most powerful eyes in the world. The power that came with the eyes was something that Amon couldn't bear to give up, or even dream to have released to someone else. It was something that he figured to be his, a destiny of some kind. With every kind of mishura that existed in this world, they had their own sort of destiny planted out for them. For amon, it was a matter of simply going through the motions of the following int he footsteps of his own master Tika. He wanted the best for him, even though he never got a chance to spend a long time with the person. He wanted to be around his daughter, but he felt that he couldn't make himself scarce while being a mishura that was fighting amongst themselves in order to gather and gain the scraps.

Amon didn't want that, it was exactly why he told the big boss of the rat contract that he would rather sign a contract with them than pull a personal familiar with the salamanders. Amon wanted something all to himself, even if that something were to end up to be terrifying in the long run. He didn't care, to the young ninja, power was power. "Well, I guess I can't be late...." Today, Amon was heading onover to a training session with a close friend of his. The slightly older fellow's name was Zack, he was a Mishura that know amon for quite some time, as well as knowing what the young mishura was capable of. Amon had some pretty good tricks upo his sleeve, he took somewhat of an unorthodox path, but he was still someone that Zack thought he could count on. However, there was something that kind of caught Zack for a loop. It was the excessive amount of use in regards to Amon's eyes. Now Zack knew that amon really liked to use his eyes in order to even the odds and quite possibly be used to help him become a better ninja by assuming more kills to have the eye evolve. But what Zack didn't understand was the fact that Amon wasn't using the lower techniques in regards to his superior speed, with the lower techniques of speed portraying the things that everyone else should have access to.

"Maybe i'll ask him today...."

During the small training camp for the younger mishura as they start to prepare themselves to be the elite future of the mishura clan. With the stretch period just about over, Zack moved closer to Amon and then gave him a small nudge. "Hey man, I had a question to ask you about the speed that you are using. You ws pretty slow in that pits fight, but I fell as if you could have done better if you were putting in more work. What gives?" Thinking back to the amount of struggling that Amon had to do, the only thing he could do in response to Zack asking that question was shrug his shoulder. "I felt like i had everything under control, but the dojutsu was only letting me clock at a particular speed. " Raising his eyebrows, Zack would then pose a different question to Amon. "Did you try using a different kind of speed in order pick at Amon's brain and see how he was thinking. "Have you ever even tried to raise your speed outside of using the natural speed that's given to you by the kyougan"?"

After amon shook his head, Zack raised his hand and interrupted the teacher. "Teacher, I'll go train with Amon privately. As you saw from the pit fight, he was terribly rusty and needs some one on one attention. "With a nod, she trusted Amon to him, with amon running high-speed laps while building his speed since then.

Every passing day was basically Amon trying to accumulate a proper speed in order to be something that he could pull out and protect himself. The reason being behind the fact that Amon wasn't realizing what he had to his full potential. "You can do better than this Amon!"

A few more weeks passed and Amon managed to make his speed up to A rank speeds. It wasn't that great, but it was good enough for the time being. "You can even the odds with your dojutsu if they clock faster, try to utilize that."

750 Half off training

Trained speed tiers D to A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amon Mishura- Training Thread-   Amon Mishura- Training Thread- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amon Mishura- Training Thread-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next