Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 7: Reconstruction

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Team 7: Reconstruction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th March 2015, 2:15 am

Ka had heard all that Jazz had said to him before he introduced his brother, and could see where she was coming from. However the Jiko weren't exactly about making the clan the best there is, but to help with the evolution of the world they reside in. So he would watch as Jazz gave a half assed insult to his parent's about naming his brother Bayi Kami, and almost wanted to speak out about it, but truth be told Ka felt the same way. Who name's their child with the name of a god? One thing was for sure though, Kid would most likely attempt to enter her mind any moment, which could turn rather ugly if taken the wrong way. "I'm okay with you leaving, I understand you got places to be. However I think the Kid want's to have a little fun"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th March 2015, 12:35 pm

OOC: Um Nik you need to touch, trap in a genjutsu or hit with a psionic release technique to establish contact for telepathy as is your post was pretty much a waste which didn't affect Jazz at all.

Jazz would blink at Ka's words before her eyes went to Kid staring at him while he replied to her even though nothing echoed in her mind, she had no idea of his ability but seeing as he had never touched her before thus he never established the necessary contact to begin any of his telepathy and thus when he made her second comment she would look towards the door. Your on the team, me welcoming you will not change that. Besides, my time is precious and spending it answering to your meager attempt at goading me for whatever reason would be a waste of it. Of course, I mean no offense. Jazz said before turning back to Ka nodding ever so slightly and walking away to head to the door but deciding to say one thing before leaving. Besides, it would not do to break you before the trip to anguish that our sensei requested of us. Hm, I'll see you there Ka oh and I suppose you shouldn't forget to bring that with you as well. she said her eyes looking to Kid when she said "that" obviously referring to him before exiting the basement to head out of the house. If she saw Ka's father again she would say she was leaving and thank him for allowing her to converse with her teammate before leaving the house proper.

(Jazz Exits)
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th March 2015, 3:12 pm

Kid would look at her and give a small sigh she was a souless which meant his illusions was nothing to her he still was confident in getting his telepathy within her mind be it in a mission or just at a opportune moment. He would just let out a small chuckle at her final comment before leaving she had big talk and acted like she was real tough but could she back it up. Kid would stand up and look at the door before looking at Ka and then looking down and kicking the dirt. "So what do you think Ka," Kid would look up with a half smirk. I think she has the hot's for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th March 2015, 5:27 pm

Ka couldn't help but hear a roll on snare when Jazz called her brother "That", and laughed silently to himself before nodding to Jazz acknowledging that they were to meet up in the land of Anguish in a couple days. So he would stand up and place off of his scrolls into his now empty dufflebag as his brother asked him the stupidest question he ever heard in his life. "Yeah, that hotness your feeling is pure contempt Kid. But by all means go ahead and ask her out........" He said as he heaved the bag over his shoulders, then would slip his wind gauntlet onto his right hand. "If you don't mind being branded a pedophile of course"

[Ka exits]

Forgot to post this earlier, trained for:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th March 2015, 5:28 am

Training Complete

Jazz Trained for:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Reconstruction   Team 7: Reconstruction - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 7: Reconstruction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2