Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort.

Go down 
+6
Co
Mist
Tikz
Taishoku
Seran
Aurielle
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort. Empty
PostSubject: My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort.   My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort. Icon_minitime22nd July 2014, 12:07 pm

As you know yesterday was my birthday and it was wonderful, and like all days that are my birthday I have an event which I give to spread the cheer around.

As long as you claim this within 24 hours from now you'll be able to choose one of 5 rewards.

1. IC character information on the Location of 1 of the Bijuu (1 Character only)
2. IC character information on the Location of 1 of the God beasts (1 Character only)
3. 1 Free Technique of your choice within technique limits (Includes combination jutsu) (Shinobi, Knights and Scholar Civilians Only)
4. 1 Free Weapon, Consumable, Raw Material or Sponsoree of your choice (Civilians Only)
5. 50,000 Xel reward to 1 of your characters.

======================================================

Note for the reconstruction effort, it ends officially on Saturday at 11:59 Eastern meaning that you have 5 more days (four in the case of some) to be done with updating your characters for the time skip. Those who are not done will not qualify for the benefits of updating and even if you were halfway done you will be forced to remove any ranks, techniques, weapons etc. Which you gained upon revamping.

Done means:
1. Technique Count (At the Bottom of your Character Profile)

2. Fully Updated Bank (Misson Count Taken Total/Failure/Success, Equiped Item List with weight calculated, Items in scrolls/seals/armor slots, Other items placed in other places of storage/house, Current Salary, Current Xel for that character)

3. Bingo Book Entry added to at least 1 Bingo Book if not Civilian. (Bounty, Land of Origin minimum)

4. Pets Fully updated (Techniques, Current Size, New Elements, Giant/Enlightened if apply & Combination Techniques all listed)

5. Summoning Contracts fully created (Bare Minimum being the current amount of summons one can summon at their current rank, those who haven't made their summoning contract by then will lose said contract.)

6. Character Profile Updated (Added age 2 1/2 years since first batch of academy students + 1 year since time skip means +3 1/2 years from people who haven't updated their ages at all. 2nd Batch Academy Students add +3 years, 3rd Batch add +2 1/2 years, 4th Batch & Genin starting characters add +2 years. Histories are fully updated using the 1 Paragraph per gained rank)

Do not Test me, because I'm dead serious about stripping all the free things from me and I will be checking every profile Personally if something does not add up it will still count so make damn sure everything is correct before I go around checking.

By the same token I will most likely be on everyday to help people with their characters and other things but that is no excuse to pester me constantly, everything you need is in the rules section and their are others to ask as well. It is up to you to make the time for your own characters, if you abuse the privledge and procrastinate to waste not only my time but everyone elses you will suffer for it.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort.   My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort. Icon_minitime22nd July 2014, 12:54 pm

Commissions:

These are optional things which I would love for people to help me do but you aren't obligated to help me with. The Following Clans need to be revamped to reflect the changes in NB:

1. Bakuhatsu (Misty)
2. Suisho
3. Kaironokuma
4. Toketsu
5. Juryoku
6. Chromatica
7. Dokusei (Roxas)

Side Commission: The Following Clans need to be created for Nb (I will give you the source information that I have it'll be up to you to fill in the blanks.)

1. Zankokuna (I'll handle this personally)
2. Kangen (Cola)
3. Tenshi (Cola)

During these revamps I'm giving whoever begins it full creative liberties, in their creation all I ask is that you keep the Chakra Nature Releases, Elemental Kekkei Genkai and Kekkei Tota. That's the most important to be, other things you can keep are the other trademarks of the clans and what they revolve around such as Suisho being Photosynthetic and Dokusei having Blue Blood.

The techniques, all need to either be scrapped or redone, fighting styles, other types of technique classifications such as ninjutsu, kenjutsu etc etc need to be added. While you can retain some of the old ideas EVERYTHING, occasionally even including passives will need to be redone. My suggestion is to first put up the passives before anything else for approval, what goes through awesome, what doesn't oh well try again. Remember all Clans have limits as to what they can have total, if you want to implement something new but don't have enough slots then replace it with something new.

Ideas to get you started.
Final Primary Elements:
We still need Water, Earth, Wind & Life as we already have Yugure Flames from the Mishura Clan and Thunder God's Lightning from the Denkou Clan.

Clan Fighting Styles:
Things to set them apart from others maybe they utilize no hand seals and freely manipulate their elements, maybe they are capable of using their dojutsu to weave seals

New or altered Clan Traits: Maybe their entire skeleton is comprised of cartilage, maybe they breathe carbon dioxide rather than oxygen, maybe they have gills instead of lungs or breathe through their skin.

========================

Once done the Clan will be reposted in your name to reflect the changes while the Old one will be moved to the recycle bin for comparison and storage. Also those clans not on the list, if you wish to have your clan continued to be updated you are able to do so I'm not holding a monopoly over creative expression, if your a member of a clan or a clan head then add techniques to the clan as long as they are first approved in technique registration. Note this doesn't only extend to just clan techniques, Even base elemental techniques like a Great Fireball Technique while it won't be exclusive perhaps the Bakuhatsu Clan has it's own unique way of doing it where they shrink the size in order to make it explode upon coming in contact with something, or a Zakiyoshi Clan members Water Fang Bullet shoots is a single powerful drill which can hit long range distances rather than five smaller drills which hit up to mid range. Just by being added to the clan jutsu list that variant becomes semi-exclusive to the clan.

Meaning it can just be taught unless either seen icly, taught icly, the technique scroll containing it is stolen or it is copied through some means. Everyone has made their own custom version of techniques but don't bother to try and improve their clans, why not?

Last edited by Vixen on 22nd July 2014, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort.   My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort. Icon_minitime22nd July 2014, 2:51 pm

For Rule 3 you merely have to post here as I am handling the pricing of each character. https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com/t5797-time-skip-ready-characters

Though if you wish to help my job a little you can post here with your own pricing, I'll double check but will put your pricing in the bingo book before i double check it.
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort.   My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort. Icon_minitime22nd July 2014, 3:02 pm

Claiming 1. IC character information on the Location of 1 of the Bijuu for Taishoku Kurogane.....Location of Nibi
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort.   My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort. Icon_minitime22nd July 2014, 4:11 pm

Claiming the 50k
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort.   My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort. Icon_minitime22nd July 2014, 4:43 pm

50,000 Xel to Roxas Kukinorite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort.   My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort. Icon_minitime22nd July 2014, 5:09 pm

Free Technique of my choice to Aria. (S-rank)
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort.   My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort. Icon_minitime22nd July 2014, 6:06 pm

50k xel to Rika Ryuude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort.   My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort. Icon_minitime22nd July 2014, 6:37 pm

50k Xel for Ka Jiko
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort.   My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort. Icon_minitime22nd July 2014, 8:23 pm

50K for Neo
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort.   My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort. Icon_minitime22nd July 2014, 11:49 pm

50K to Laxus Shinto
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort.   My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort. Icon_minitime23rd July 2014, 4:46 am

50k to Tierno
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort.   My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort. Icon_minitime23rd July 2014, 10:38 am

50k for Regal
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort.   My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort. Icon_minitime23rd July 2014, 12:17 pm

50 k for Kohaku
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort.   My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort. Icon_minitime23rd July 2014, 5:15 pm

Chidi missed it by 10 Min. Event is closed now however the reconstruction effort is still going on.

If you've noticed I have been deleting multiple areas on the forum, that was done on purpose. I will only be leaving territories, lands & areas from now on on the forum, it is now up to you members to create both locations and things within those locations. Thus I am allowing you to build and re-build certain locations and places on the forum to your desire the only restrictions being that it all must be done before the reconstruction effort is over. After that I will only be allowing the construction of new locations by Lords/Lady's while the construction of Shops, Schools, Ranches, Labs & Guilkds Only by Civilians while restricting the building of anything within a village other than houses to Kage.

How to create Locations:
Simply make a topic, make it into a Sticky and inform me in the cbox so I can lock the topic or if you are unable to make a sticky turn it into one.
Examples of Locations
- Clan Districts
- Shopping Districts
- Housing Districts
- Training Districts
- Medical Districts

How to create Places within Locations.
Before asking me to lock the topic or after a topic is locked make a post as a reply to a topic detailing how you want said place to look like. If it is already locked I will open the topic for you to post in before locking it once more.
Examples of Places
- Character Houses
- Character Shops
- Kage Mansion
- Hospitals

In reflection of that now when you make topics in a certain location or place please use the following format so people know exactly where you are.

For a Topic within a Territory
"Name of Land" - Name of Topic

For a Topic within a Land but a general area:
"Name of Area" - Name of Topic

For a Topic within a general location:
"Location Name" - Name of Topic

For a Topic within a specific place within a location:
"Location Name": "Place Name" - Name of Topic
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort.   My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort. Icon_minitime26th July 2014, 11:36 pm

Kay I lied, everyone gets an extention of 12 Hours meaning everything needs to be up for your characters by 12 Noon on Sunday Eastern Time.

Note People I've given extentions due to factors that they've pmed me about.
Kenji - 12:59 Pm Sunday (Eastern)
Chidi - 12:59 Pm Sunday (Eastern)
Rain - 12:59 Pm Monday (Eastern)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort.   My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Birthday & The Reconstruction Effort.
Page 1 of 1