Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The ghastly effect

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime3rd January 2015, 10:13 pm

Reiver suddenly jerked awake as if he was unable to breath, but finally caught his sweet breath when his eyes were forced open. "Fuck!" this was new he hadn't really known much about the place he was at now. Well to be honest he didnt know anything about this oasis he was at but it was breathtaking literally in Reiver's case. "Well this is new, but where am i?" Little did he know he was within the western end of the black dome, and even more currently located at the western section that was known as the Ghosts Oasis. Furthermore, he didn't even know about the trials that awaited him would he be ready? or would be stuck there until his death?
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime3rd January 2015, 10:39 pm

Well, the oasis wouldn't last long. Before long a shadow in the distance would explode, swallowing all light until the poor boy was left in an abyss of emptiness. Just pure darkness, though his body still remained illuminated, as though there was simply nothing else for light to bounce from. Looking up one could see the sun, blurry and not as strong, like being seen through glasses. The only other visible item was a small stone, one legged table only a few meters ahead, on it a silver chalice with a purplish liquid with. Floating above it, like a faint smoke was the word retribution. Besides this there is little else to talk about. Welcome to the back dome, in which your previous location was only a gateway towards.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime3rd January 2015, 10:50 pm

Things got dark after the explosion not just like oh its dark but like pitch black as if his eyes were closed, only things visible to him would be a dulled out sun, and a silver chalice. "Oh man what did i get dragged into..." However, he noticed his body was rather bright which this itself was odd. "What in the world....." slowly Reiver made his way over to the chalice assuming he was able to walk or even moving towards it. This was the black dome he has heard fables about when he was a child, it wasn't as terrifying as he had thought it would be, for him it was rather peaceful, but there was hostility in the air or so he felt.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime3rd January 2015, 11:09 pm

Upon taking his first step, he'd fall into the dark abyss bellow, towards a light right up until the moment of contact with this weird light that seemed to get closer, swallowed by it completely until reality warped, his mind shutting off for a moment, camera zoom in on his eye, back out and he's back where he started, back watching the chalice in the distance as if the step was never actually taken. You can keep trying that if you'd like, but unfortunately it is a paradox. You'll keep going around in circles until you are driven insane. Very few contestants die in the black dome, they are trapped. Stuck endlessly and driven insane. Even now there are hundreds just sitting without a thought, undying, unliving.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime3rd January 2015, 11:39 pm

Reiver sighed softly as he didn't know of anything that would work to move well, he assumed if he formed his wings he could possibly fly over there but he wouldn't know if it caused him to warp back to the same spot. "Well then isn't this pointless." He quickly formed a water whip and attempted to use it to grab the chalice, but even that he wasn't sure would work. Assuming this planned worked Reiver would end up pulling the chalice back to him and into his hand. if it didn't well he could possibly end up falling again.

_________

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime3rd January 2015, 11:46 pm

Oh good idea. But stupid at the same time. Of course, whipping it back would get the cup where it needed to be, yes. But the purple liquid? No. No that fell to the abyss. Right before the chalice would about to hit his palm, everything would undergo yet a second reset. Gotta have every last drop dingus. Can't just walk as there is no floor. Can't just whip as you need the content. Perhaps you'd like to fly...but is something needed in order for one to fly? This is a world of nothingness. Just keep that in mind as you try and make yet another pointless attempt at finding the magical way to get things in a world as sarcastic and stupid and the dome.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime3rd January 2015, 11:59 pm

Reiver wasn't losing his temper, but at the same time it was annoying not the attempting to get the chalice but the resets they felt really weird. Things seemed to be very odd here but at the same time he still felt at peace, darkness usually is a consumable ideal one. He needed time to think so without any hesitation he allowed himself to fall back into the darkness closing his eyes as he would more than likely fall. There must be a way he would think to himself, a way to be able to push his body forward. Was this current world a world of pure nothing, just an empty void?
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 12:04 am

Well now...that was just stupid. What would leaning back acomplish. He'd once again fall, the sun getting further and further away as blah blah blah, hit the light, reset button back to the starting point. The sun however, was starting to get a little bit brighter the more irritated the boy got, like a representation of his souls burning passion to succeed. Or perhaps, his darkness spitting in his face as the depression grew. Or perhaps I'm just spitting shit for the soul purpose of filling space so this isn't a one liner because I am forbidden from having anything below a certain number of lines while modding. In the case of not modding though, its much stricter.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 12:17 am

That falling seemed to change how things kept resetting, which was odd considering he thought it was a world of nothing, but this changed his perspective. He looked down and noticed he wasn't even standing on anything just pure space as if he were suspended by things unseen. "Hmm i wonder.... if i was able to just teleport here without any inclination then maybe.... just maybe." Reiver started to focus on how ibara was prior to the dobutsu attacking it. If he was right it would turn this nothingness world into Ibara, but put the chalice dead smack in the center.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 12:25 am

Sigh sure. People were all faceless, and most buildings were compeltely wrong, unfinished, holes existed in the ground in various places as well as within the sky, but...Ibara it was. From his memory anyway, as best he could remember, the Chalice still on the table, waiting for his touch and what not, whatever. just go drink the thing and we can zap you back into your past or whatever. Best hurry too, because i might get titans to come eat you if you wait much longer, those stupid ones from that one anime with the ugly bodies and such. AOT!
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 12:35 am

As if Reiver could hear this odd moderator he quickly ran over to this chalice, and looked at it. It had been the only thing that really existed in this world so he decided to chug it down in hopes it would send him back to that oasis so he could hopefully return to his charges like he planned too. However, naturally he wouldn't have it that easy as this moderator was a dick, but i still love him. haha

Anyhow, Reiver gluped down the purplish liquid inside the cup and set it back on the table curious now as to what would now happen.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 12:49 am

For awhile, nothing would happen. A full minute it took in order for the effedcts to take place. Until suddenly reality began to bend and twist, the floor opening up as Reivers body became like a ghost, falling once more towards the birdseye view of a familiar scene. The black dome sees all in this world, for it is owned by a power which sees all. The war was a time of peril in this boys life, and he will relive that today. He would fall into a body, his own body, the world suddenly continuing from its paused state to a critical moment. The moment when Reiver was under attack...or was he attacking. I do not know the scene to be honest so explain a memory to me where Reiver kills an opponent simply due to the heat of battle. Cause he's reliving it now. Unable to move, his body doing exactly as it did before, but his mind, liquid.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 1:04 am

The battle was a battle where he was forced to kill a ninja who had decided to try to defect to the shogunate with some documents from the council vaults. "Why..." he watched as he speed wise easily out maneuvered the man, but defense wise he was clearly out matched. However this match never happened the real match was that with Sandy, a target in the bingo book, which was marked dead or alive. He had fought with her, but had planned on keeping her alive as he saw no reason to kill her just for being in the bingo book, he could have used her for information or the like however the battle heated up to the point of Reiver drowning her inside of a desert, but he was the one to watch her drown as he held her inside of his water prison. Sure he could have released her but something in him stopped him and made him just watch her die.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 1:28 am

It would speed up, right to the point of her death, him being forced to watch the poorly tongued girls death one more time. Once she passed, His consciousness would be drawn to the picture which she had been trying to escape. The one of her sister. As if moving into a memory, he's ghostify again, falling into the image to a new scene, one he'd never before have the privilege of knowing. It was Sandy, roughly a week post the academy massacre breakout. "For fuck sake Sandy. Did you not see what they did! It was a school, they used the academy to start their rebellion, they were killing Kids! Why would you want to join them?" The one speaking was the girl in the image. Sandy was crying, but holding her own in the conversation. "You think I don't know that. I don't want to join them. I don't want to stay with the shogun either. I just want...""Sandy. Stay, don't leave me too. I need you...They...Luke...Luke's dead Sandy. He didn't join them...he's dead. The scene would explode into a puff of smoke as Sandy fell to her knees, putting Reiver back in the starting oasis with a new chalice. Gold with a liquid clear as water.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 1:36 am

His eyes had flowed with short tears as he stood there by the oasis. His whole mind had currently been consumed by the whole image of what happened at the academy that day, the day the war started. She should have just came quietly it wasn't like he enjoyed killing her, or maybe he did and just was angry he wasnt able to admit it, the truth would be known in time to come but right now he couldn't help but think of Sandy and the other girl. "I see...." he took a deep breath as he closed his eyes steeling himself as he moved forward slowly. His whole thought process was seeming to alter while he was doing the trial, he was moving more towards becoming a demon, closer than he realized. "What is next..." Reiver's hand reached out and gripped the chalice as he placed it to his lips he allowed the liquid to pass through his lips and down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 2:03 am

Hmm, What should I make this one...Oh yes, I know. The world would do that same as last time. Warping to that smae scene with Sandy yet again, watching her die once more, then his consciousness would zoom in on her attire, before zooming out, young Reiver a ghost once more. It was around 2 months into the war, judging by the event, it was a failed mission. The cart they were protecting was in enemy hands, her team...her allies, dead. The clothes he was focused on now scrunched on the floor as the poor girl, beaten and bloodied weped, sheltering herself in a ball as the enemy shinobi laughed and continued to torment Sandy. One took the lead in a charge, grabbing her hair, ripping her upright and using his superior strength to hold her in position for one of the others, seeing the opportunity and taking it. Defiling what was once more. After a nice close up on Sandy's face, Reiver would be forced out of the dream once more. Now at his current home, however all furniture was missing, now with a pure black chalice and a red liquid. The word Retribution now plain as day.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 2:17 am

His hand was clenching his fist open and closed as he watched what was happening. He didn't know these men, possibly bandits, more than likely. It seemed like forever but the motion pictures finally came to an end. However his house was where it ended up nothing but a black chalice, Retribution? What was this about, retribution. He was no longer hesitant at this time and ended up drinking down the red liquid with out a seconds thought. Could he almost be able to leave? he wasn't sure since he never partook in these events nor would he know since awakening was a one time deal normally. But for the sake of length he stared out his window shortly after drinking down the chalice of who knows what it was to be honest, it could have been anything. I guess normally one should know what they are drinking before drinking, it could be poison, but then again this is his mind so why now.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 2:32 am

The black cup was undeniably the worst. It was starting at her sister, Sarah. Her throat was slit, laying bare on a bed with a man mounted atop of her. The mission was to kill, yet bad men will always be bad men. They defiled her. Sandy was outside the door, listening, her face stern, hard, cold. A man was beside her, obviously shogunate like herself. "I am sorry Sandy, but she did betray us. Obviously you'll be on watch from now on, after all, you two were living together. Here is your mission, collect the documents from a spy at this location. Oh and Sandy, if you see any more councils, try not to spread your legs for them." He'd walk away after handing her a mission brief. It would explode into nothingness all over again, before going back to that same scene, the moment right before Sandy is killed. THe moment when Reiver has the choice, kill or be killed.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 2:43 am

Reiver felt sick as he watched the events unfold. However, his resolve only strengthened although he felt sick he was keeping himself grounded. Would he kill her again or allow her to walk? Sorry Sandy, but if his life was endanger like before he would no longer hesitate to kill. "Be at peace with your friends." He was unsure as to what was happening anymore, he kept seeing things that shouldnt have been his to see but at the same time it was a good perspective, the bad part was it was sad they couldn't come to the council side, at least they wouldn't have had to go through all that hard time.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 3:08 am

Suddenly a voice could be heard as a Nega-Revier walked onto the scene. He would speak, but the words would come up as text rather then sound. The planet would shift once more back the the black abyss, this time Reiver having no control over anything. "Damn your cold. Zero pity what so ever." The text would say. There was no chalice this time. Just Reiver and this nega-Reiver, whom could hardly be seen in the darkness besides the greyish outline and the bright words floating above his head. "The other guy we got in here is heaps of fun. Just sitting and drinking. Sometimes killing us. But mostly drinking all our damn madness ale. You though...entertaining." Even the triple dot was there. Oh I wonder who that other sexy beast awakening could be exactly.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 3:16 am

Reiver was a little confused at the turn of events but what ever it was it would need to be passed so he could get home right? "Erm.... nice what is that things? a word bubble?" he shrugged slightly as he looked around, guess he had no control so what was suppose to happen? They just stand, or well float there who knew. "Would you want someone to pity your life? It is hardly cold if it isnt needed." Reiver shrugged as he looked over the gray shadowy figure, it was hard to make him out but hey it would be just fine right? But the mention of another guy is what threw him off. A second person? Who in the world is that? And madness ale? Reiver looked around to locate this mysterious guy.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 3:27 am

I will not do you the priveldge of answering those questions. The trial of the past did not change you, only gave perspective it appears. Shame. I like messing with other peoples characters. Must be bandits...ha no. THere are bad guys in every organisation, rape is a spoil of war sir, even the good side will participate somewhere. But I also showed a bad side of the other team too. In any case he'd speech bubble again. "No point looking for him. He has been released from the dome. He has awakened to the real world born anew. Tumu Inakamono is no longer a mere drunk human trash, but a drunk reaper of death...trash. You on the other hand, completed your past. Now for the present, so you may face the future."

FIN Trial one. Easy as fuck huh? But long, hopefully. Anyway, i'm done here. Good luck with life and all that.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 3:41 am

Reiver rubbed the back of his head slightly as he shook his head, back in the oasis or maybe not he wasnt sure yet. However, he was confused but he would cope. As for the thought about bandits naturally he won't want to admit his org would participate just yet. "Well then, who would be oh who cares." Trial? TRIAL? what? Oh well he couldnt stop it now, just needs to go forward to get home so he can well get home. Well it would seem it was time for the second trial but now what would that be? Another long odd story that would confuse the main character of this story who knows lets find out though.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 8:53 pm

A snap echoed through the area, braking Reiver from his consciousness and throwing him back into the darkness. Nothing around him for miles appearance, but so dark he wouldn't be able to see his own hands in front of his face much less miles away. Minutes passed by in silence as whispers started scattering around the darkness as if a crowd was watching Reiver in the darkness. Finally the whispers disappeared and a clunk was heard as a spot light appeared several feet away from Reiver. The wishy washy sounds of foot steps on a soaked carpet could be heard as a woman stepped into the light to face Reiver.

Spoiler:

"Hi-ya." The girl said with a bright smile on her face. "Its not often someone makes it past the first test. Congrats to you." She said with a great amount of cheer, clapping her hands together. It sounded more like waves clashing together than her real hands clapping but never the less the action was easily seen as a praise. "So how bout it human, ready to continue?"
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 9:32 pm

Test? so he heard right. "What do you mean by test where am i?" His voice didn't hold any sort of panic, the only thing visible in his voice would be that of slight confusion. "Who are you?" it had been dark for several minutes, but now he had his vision back naturally it was a pain in the ass since he had to adapt from pitch black to a bright light. However, the only question really remained was where was he and what test. He waited for a little bit in hopes that she would at least let him know what he was doing let alone maybe where he was and how he got there. "One last question.... did you bring me here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The ghastly effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ghastly effect
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next