Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Tumu Reaper Scythe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Tumu Reaper Scythe  Empty
PostSubject: Tumu Reaper Scythe    Tumu Reaper Scythe  Icon_minitime12th December 2014, 5:02 am

Scythe Name: Transcendence
Scythe Appearance:
Spoiler:
Scythe Chakra Nature: Pulse
Scythe Description: Transcendence can only ever have one wielder. It is not just the wielders weapon, no, it is their existence. Brain activity, as well as memories of the user are transferred into a series of signals, much like modern day data, the small orb with the weapon essentially making a copy of their soul, their existence by a series of pulse orders. The orb is a save file, auto saving so long as the user remains in contact with it. Near the grip at the time is a small button, the trigger. Down the bottom is a small barrel with a blade, thought the blade is not the bullet, it too is just a barrel. Upon pressing the button, a miniature hole in the tip of the blade would fire a small chip made by the rotators near the scythes edge, this chip will imbed itself inside the body of another individual and attached itself to their brain. A Pulse ping would tell the chip when the user has passed away, activating its secret ability which the save data would be forced into the bodies brain and essentially inserting the users mind into theirs, taking over the body allowing the user to continue existing even after death. Once the new body has been established, Transendance and the user will continue to receive a ping of their location until it is found.

The chip is made by the compression of both the user's blood and chakra, requiring one OOC week to be created. One C-Rank worth of Blood and one A-Rank work of chakra.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Tumu Reaper Scythe    Tumu Reaper Scythe  Icon_minitime6th January 2015, 1:49 am

Pre-Approved..get someone else to check it.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tumu Reaper Scythe    Tumu Reaper Scythe  Icon_minitime6th January 2015, 2:26 am

Someone got their feelings hurt so Misty is here to save the day.

Give me an A, Give me a P, give me another P.... eh fuck it, Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tumu Reaper Scythe    Tumu Reaper Scythe  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tumu Reaper Scythe
Page 1 of 1