Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Prep time [Team 7 Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Prep time [Team 7 Open] Empty
PostSubject: Prep time [Team 7 Open]   Prep time [Team 7 Open] Icon_minitime1st December 2014, 6:24 pm

Not five minutes after leaving the Hospital, Ka could be seen bolting through the Jiko compound like abat out of hell. The Young Jiko made it to his room, avoiding his parent due to Roxas's wishes of keeping the mission a secret, again this did not bode well in forms of trusting his sensei, but who was he to question his commander. Jazz was supposed to be here soon so she could help him get ready for the mission, but as he collected his shuriken in a couple duffle bags, he realized that they could probably store them as they travelled to meet their sensei. Stalker watched as his master scurrid around the room and mearly shook his head. "Son't give me that look, get going to the hospital and pick up Ada. We're all going on a mission, Jazz and I will meet you two at the elevator" Ka said zipping up his bags and heading towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prep time [Team 7 Open]   Prep time [Team 7 Open] Icon_minitime2nd December 2014, 11:18 am

The door would open with Jazz walking into the room with a blank facial expression, she had already stored everything she needed in Digitized Storage, mainly because it was readily available, now she could simply tell Ka that if she stored away his stuff if he didn't have a summoning technique then it was absolutely pointless but. She thought better of it and decided that if he was that ignorant then she didn't care, then again the book said that people like it if you are helpful to them. Thus she would tell him, after she sealed them all up for him that is, perhaps next time he'd be more specific with his orders. Then again she could just challenge him right now to stop this slave thing she would after all rather not be ordered around during the mission in case one of said orders is to jump in front of a shuriken for him. I'm here what did you want Ka. Jazz said as she scanned his room noticing how he had started packing stuff enmasse, she herself had simply taken all she needed to take with her.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Prep time [Team 7 Open]   Prep time [Team 7 Open] Icon_minitime6th December 2014, 2:44 am

Roxas was in a bit of a rush. He had a lot to do in preperation for the upcoming meeting. First things first, he had to get his squad and cancel their original plans. As he arrived upon the scene he would notice Jazz and Ka. "Good, you two are here. Im sorry to say that our journey is to be put on hold for now. Something has come up. I want you two to go and get Ada and meet me in the Main Dome's center courtyard. Understand? Make it fast."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prep time [Team 7 Open]   Prep time [Team 7 Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prep time [Team 7 Open]
Page 1 of 1