Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mission Prep

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Mission Prep Empty
PostSubject: Mission Prep   Mission Prep Icon_minitime28th June 2016, 4:55 pm

Stohana had all but sprinted back to Kaos, fully prepared to go out there and do something. She had her blood boiling hot, feeling she could take on anything. Or maybe that was her body still adjusting to the effects of her new implant curse mark. It still did not help however that she would walk down the paths, hopping between feet and punching there air, just shadow boxing whilst she walked as she was trying to burn off the excess energy. She might've shown what she could do in a little sparring, but this felt completely different, like she could finally show how strong she was, and she certainly planned to show off exactly that. She'd done plenty of training recently, gradually improving her techniques to greater levels as she adjusted to her body's changes, whilst setting herself up to improve her Burning Steps when she could get the chance.

Reaching the meeting place she was still heavily riled up and alone. Which meant more shadow boxing. She found her own exhaustion being staved off somehow, able to keep up the shadow boxing for much longer than she ever could in the past. To those who might spot her she would look like she was being a little extravagant with her movements, to her fellow student and teacher, it would have been recognised as in her Burning Steps Combo, practising it as well as working where to go on from the kick that was the third step.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Mission Prep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Prep   Mission Prep Icon_minitime28th June 2016, 11:31 pm

It was quite easy for Baek to be able to sniff her out. Ontop of that, Baek was also moving at crashing ground speeds in order to track her down. "Hana..." Baek would say as he continued and went off over to her, looking for her. As soon as Baek found her, he nodded his head and waved. "I can smell you, but anyway, i caught up, what's up? Whats going on over here?" Baek didnt really know what she wanted him to do or why they were here. However, if this turned out to be something related to Ka sempai needing something, he would have no choice but to oblige. Ka was his sensei afterall.
Back to top Go down

Mission Prep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Prep   Mission Prep Icon_minitime4th July 2016, 5:14 am

Ka had just stumbled out of a shop with a bag full of sweets in his hand or assorted flavors and types of candies when he spotted both Stohana and Baek, he hadn't forgotten about the mission that he had set up for them, just wanted something to satisfy his sweet tooth for the time being. "Hey you two, lookin' good Hana. I see you made a quick trip to Jigogakure to go grab a mark. Hope you two haven't forgotten what we discussed the other day" He said removing his mask in order to toss a couple sour candies into his mouth, and would toss his mask towards Baek. "Put it on your face for a moment then pass it to Hana. Nothing bad will happen I promise" He said with a mouth full of candy before tossing the bag of goodies to Hana. "Take a few for the road, you two are going to go out and collect some creatures for us. I have a person back in Epsilon that will pay a pretty penny for live creatures, so please try and keep the bloodshed to a minimum. Although if you were to kill a few I know some other people who would pay decent for the parts. I'm not too particular of species right now as these first few missions will be to test your abilities, and to see if you two can follow orders well. However i won't be accompanying you two right now, as I need to scope out the compound We're going to clear out when yall get back""
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Mission Prep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Prep   Mission Prep Icon_minitime4th July 2016, 7:16 pm

Stohana would smile as she stood and watching Baek's speedy approach towards her. The smile faded some as he commented on her 'scent', pouting a little as she looked back at him, hands on her hips. "I don't know if you're saying I smell or not. In which case I'll have you know I clean up as often as I can to look my best. ... I'm just honestly getting used to the new little bits of my body." Before she could go further her attention was snapped up by Ka.

Hana became a little like a child as she was given the bag of sweets, fist pumping as she was told she could take some, taking some of the most sugary. However she cringed some, clearing finding her taste buds having changed just a little from receiving the curse mark now sat on her chest. She shook her head off as she just held the bag and listened, looking curiously to Ka's mask as it was given to Baek. "... get creatures got it. Oh! And I got my curse mark while I was gone too, I'm still kinda learning to use it but... I got it~" She showed off the mark just below where her collar bone met. She was also slightly hinting that she was still new to having the mark, "And I'm developing my techniques further too. Even if I weren't gone that long, there's a bunch of improvement~" Having a teacher like this was new to her, and she wanted him to be proud of her at the very least, especially as she felt she was competing against Baek who felt miles ahead of her in terms of skill.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Mission Prep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Prep   Mission Prep Icon_minitime4th July 2016, 9:25 pm

"Hey, i wasn't insulting you or anything. Maybe it's because you use the same soap all the time that i can recognize your smell alot more. Fruit scented right? I think those kinds are your favorite. " Baek would say with a grin. However, Ka would then appear and Baek would then stand back up and fold his arms. "Alright, give me smell of it. " Baek would wear the mask and smell for it at a second. " Alright, now what?" Baek would say as he handed the mask back to Ka and took one of the candies. "What was the point of that, your smell didnt change or anything like that. But concerning the........... beasts... ok we are suppose to keep them alive and stuff like that. I think i can carry them.." Baek wondered if he was strong enough.

"I believe her, i think Hana is getting stronger everyday. "
Baek wasnt necessarily competing at all. Sometimes he wondered what he was doing himself, which is a secret he kept. What do you do with your life when you have...forever?
Back to top Go down

Mission Prep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Prep   Mission Prep Icon_minitime7th July 2016, 4:56 pm

Ka would sigh as Baek had completely ignored his order, and handed him back his Trickster mask. So with a shake of his head, Ka would grab the boy and force the mask onto his face in order for the mask to register the boy's looks, to which afterwards he would toss the mask to Stohana. Hopefully she was better at following commands, if she had done as instructed he would take the mask back and place it on his face before flowing his chakra through it in order to change the shape of the mask from a fox like appearance, into the faces of his two apprentices, a handy trick that Jasmine had put into the mask. "Only small or medium sized creatures will do for now, don't need you two getting ballsy and getting killed by something too big or powerful for your own good" He said switching the mask back to it's original form and turning his back on the two. "Now go on, I'll be scouting out the Jiko compound while you two are gone"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Mission Prep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Prep   Mission Prep Icon_minitime7th July 2016, 5:20 pm

Hana caught the mask, just as confused about what it does but put it against her own face just to feel the slight tingling. As she pulled it away she rolled it over in her hands curiously before she would hand it back to Ka. "Nice mask, but... I'm gonna guess..." She trailed off watching Ka putting the mask back on themselves, watching with obvious amazement of seeing the mask shaping around into both of their faces. "Damn! ... am I really that cute? How ever do you two expect to get the ladies with this face around," She smirked, teasing the two. She might be the student, but doesn't mean she was the type to just roll over like a puppy.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Mission Prep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Prep   Mission Prep Icon_minitime7th July 2016, 6:10 pm

"hey murfrhrfrhf!!" Baek was soon smothered by Ka and had to deal with the fact that he didnt necessarily listen and put the mask on. But it was simple, its because it didn't smell funny to him at all. However, Baek realized that the sooner it was over, the sooner he can get out of here. after the mask was taken off, Baek scampered a few meters away at b rank speeds. He could hear them just fine with his hearing at that distance, so being away didnt matter. He had to capture some small animals and make sure that the animals weren't totally hurt. With his eyes, he saw that his face was on the mask. ""hmmmm...." Baek wondered what trick that was.
Back to top Go down

Mission Prep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Prep   Mission Prep Icon_minitime17th July 2016, 2:31 am

Ka couldn't help but chuckle at the responses his apprentices had made once he had shown off the feature of of the tricksters mask, but would stop himself when he realized that the two hadn't gone off to go on with their mission. So he would stomp on the ground with his full strength to shake the ground and split it beneath his feet. "Why are you two still here? Go on, get going" He would say hoping to get their attention, and get them on the move before he would turn on his heels and make his way back into the core of the village.

[Ka Exits, make your mission topic and a mod will do what they can]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission Prep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Prep   Mission Prep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Prep
Page 1 of 1