Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

emblem / logo gfx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rivers

Rivers

emblem / logo gfx Empty
PostSubject: emblem / logo gfx   emblem / logo gfx Icon_minitime20th April 2014, 4:32 pm

Not gonna finish my character any time soon, so if I'm gonna be a lurker I might as well be a not really useful one.

u want gfx?

i maek gfx

Emblems, specifically. Something you might want as a personal mark for your character- a clan, an organization. That sorta thing. Gimme a concept and I can work around that. I could make avatars and signatures or whatever too, but emblems are my thing, yo.

Examples of some of my work: (their backgrounds are TRANSPARENT. Not white.)

emblem / logo gfx Previe13 emblem / logo gfx Previe12emblem / logo gfx Previe11

emblem / logo gfx Previe14emblem / logo gfx Previe15emblem / logo gfx Previe16

emblem / logo gfx Previe17emblem / logo gfx Previe19emblem / logo gfx Previe21

I don't care about forms or whatever, just give me a general idea of what you want, and that'll do.

That'll dooooo.

Also don't give me something insanely retarded like "a wolf on a clown playing a banjo wearing sneakers- but not just any sneakers- nikes. The red ones. Also, I want it to include every colour of the rainbow. Except red. Oh. Wait. I asked for red sneakers. You know what? Nevermind, just make it black and white, but give the clown holes where his eyes would be."

Because I'd just tell you to take a few aspirin, drink a little bit of vodka, lie down, and rethink your life. Then kill yourself.

Last edited by Rivers on 20th April 2014, 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

emblem / logo gfx Empty
PostSubject: Re: emblem / logo gfx   emblem / logo gfx Icon_minitime20th April 2014, 4:44 pm

Spoiler:

Can you flash him up like an sky blue aura with a black tint round him and change his clothes to all black and give more detail to him and can you add that eye gfx to the front of his shirt like a logo
Back to top Go down
Rivers

Rivers

emblem / logo gfx Empty
PostSubject: Re: emblem / logo gfx   emblem / logo gfx Icon_minitime20th April 2014, 7:13 pm

sorry mate, guess I didn't make it clear enough- I've edited the title and post to reiterate that I'm only doing basic emblem gfx. no recolours or anything like that.

I don't have the patience for it, soz.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

emblem / logo gfx Empty
PostSubject: Re: emblem / logo gfx   emblem / logo gfx Icon_minitime20th April 2014, 7:21 pm

If you wanna make 1 of the 3, or all 3 if you're really bored, that'd be cool too:

Logo for the Blades of the Shogun
Emblem for Shinto Clan (bugs)
Emblem for Taki Clan (healing)

No particular order, no boundaries, your imagination is the limit. Just make them badass and new, our current ones suck.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Rivers

Rivers

emblem / logo gfx Empty
PostSubject: Re: emblem / logo gfx   emblem / logo gfx Icon_minitime20th April 2014, 9:04 pm

Eh. Take your pick.

emblem / logo gfx VX7Tp9u
emblem / logo gfx WSGTszm
emblem / logo gfx P6sc7Ix
emblem / logo gfx AYAF06i
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

emblem / logo gfx Empty
PostSubject: Re: emblem / logo gfx   emblem / logo gfx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

emblem / logo gfx
Page 1 of 1