Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Family Reunion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime14th April 2014, 8:59 pm

Roxas was now back in Shigakure. Boy was it good to be home, but it also felt strange. He had spent so much time at the Academy and now he was back. It kind of felt like he was just visiting. First thing Roxas did when he headed home was check on some mail and report about what had occurred at the Academy. Then he had requested to join the elite force of Shigakure, the Reapers of Shi. He had also been given a mount and found his Uroktor at his home. He was glad Jasmine had come through for him. He named his Uroktor, Christie, after the girl he had been forced to kill in the pits. Some time later he heard that his cousin was on her way back.

Now Roxas stood among the Shopping District with his blood red Scythe of War on his back, his Uroktor by his side taking a nap in the bright sunlight warmth, and his new mount that he didn't like that much sitting on top of a nearby building scanning for any food it could pick off. The Aruserutasu gave him the creeps, sending chills down his spine but he tried to ignore this as much as possible. However, he couldn't help but eye it warily thinking it might try to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime15th April 2014, 12:30 am

Jasmine would stroll around with Flame by her side and Poison looming behind her she was all smiles as she looked around and had just came from her favorite dango place in the entire world ate her fill and was now ready to go home. Before that however she had to see her baby cousin, it had been over three years since she saw him last after all she had heard he was going to the academy and had asked around for pictures of him so she could see how he looked back then. After all she had been away from the family for almost 5 years back then wandering, having fun and she had missed him growing up from his cute years, time sure flew. She would continue walking before seeing a red glint her eyes narrowing as she saw a boy, no more so a young man if she actually stopped to think about it since after all that was a chunin flak jacket she spied on him. Ara...ara could it ickle Roxy-chan is a Chunin. Come here and give your favorite cousin a hug, yeah? Jasmine would say when she got closer loud enough for most people in the vicinity to hear her after all she didn't particularily care if she embarassed him after all what is family for.

An an Aruserutasu, really? I thought you were terrified of bugs. Looks like you found out how cute they were and decided to get one for yourself though not as big as mine, yeah? she said while Flame would stop moving having seen the Uroktor while Poison would make a clicking noise at the smaller Aruserutasu mount.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime15th April 2014, 1:11 am

Roxas heard Jasmine before he saw her. He turned when she spoke but he didn't make any real emotion to it besides a friendly smile that turned into a frown with haste. His smile was at seeing his cousin, the frown seeing another bug. "Hello cousin. And... Bugs still bother me... But its a mount for me apparently... Guess it can be used to try and transport Christie, my Uroktor, to and from the village," he said patting his sleeping beasts on the hide. He then noticed the familiar movements of the Aruseruterasu that his own often gave out toward Christie. When they had first met it was kind of an annoying fight that occurred, but now they knew better. "I hope your bug knows better than to attack my little one," he said before his face relaxed a bit, though did become a little serious.

"Well, Jasmine. I told you I would become Chuunin, didn't I? Though it was difficult, especially against the Shogunates hand picked Genin and the Shark Summon user," he scratched unconsciously at the stump of his arm before continuing. "Anyways, I'm not sure if you've heard yet but some of the villages are going at war with the Shogun. I'm not sure where Shigakure stands at the moment, but I was thinking that you could probably make a killing from it. Figuratively."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime15th April 2014, 12:16 pm

Ah so no hug I take it, tch a woman can't even get any love from family anymore sheesh. Na Poison's just scoping whatever you bugs name is, she's nice well as nice as they get anyways and meh don't feel so bad about the bug thing honestly I'm surprised you even decided to put up with it when you were little I remember you being terrified of even baby Aruserutasu. So not to be blunt or anything but Rox, your arm I know it's been long since I was in the academy and all but don't genin get free healthcare or some shit? Or is this you making a statement because if I had known that you wouldn't be...errr complete I would of made this sword into an auto-mail arm. Jasmine said snapping her fingers while unsealing the weapon she made him from storage and balancing it on the tips of her fingers. Though, Shark Summon user huh? Kami, the parental units would throw and absolute fit if they found out there was someone running with Her contract outside of our family, yeah? Who knows you might get a mission or so from the elders to go retrieve it or something, though the way you said it, means your not friends..pity you need more friends Rox at least besides Tekio I mean..you kind of share a body with her that kind of transcends the friendship stage. Jasmine said before holding the chokuto by it's sheath and holding it to the side.

Hug first then we talk work, sheesh always so serious, yeah. At least that hasn't changed about you. But agh so grown soon you'll be having to beat the ladies off with a stick...hmm okay no but it has more to do with your personality you not all socially gifted like moi, but you did inherit awesomely fine good looks so you'll manage, yeah? she said with a small chuckle before holding her hands down and if he didn't come hug her immediately she would pout until he did.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime15th April 2014, 1:00 pm

Roxas looked down at the stump of his arm then back at her. "A hug... With one arm... Umm... Okay," he would say as he awkwardly wrapped his only good arm around her in a half hug. It was the most he could manage. "As for the healthcare thing... Well, the Shogunates hand picked kids assaulted some of the students. I ended up walking in on one and this guy named Topaz took my arm faster than I could even take the situation in. Well, long story short. It got lost among the debris of a fallen wall. So... Yeah, eventually by the time the debris was cleared the arm had already began to rot so it wasn't in a good condition to reattach."

Roxas rubbed the back of his head before continuing. "Though, thanks to Tekio, I can still fight with two arms," he said as the black liquid rushed from the stump of his arm forming a pitch black arm similar in shape and size to his other. He moved it around to show that there was little difference between the fake and real arm movements. "Though, I'm not sure what I'm going to do once she gets to her final stage and becomes a separate entity."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime17th April 2014, 3:12 pm

Still counts. Jasmine said giving him a tight hug before stepping back and observing as Tekio filled in for Roxas's disability before crouching down a bit and outstretching her hand to look at her cousin's arm while Tekio was filling as it. Ara..hit the jackpot with Living weapons now did you, a parasite type with an adaption ability, yeah? You know, I could totally make you an artifical arm if you just give me part of Tekio not a whole lot it'll be like cutting her hair or something. Jasmine said with a small smile before straightning up again and handing him the chokuto she had made for him before smirking and waiting for him to check it out first, she had done some research after all, and knew tiger was something he might appreciate. Or not it was all the while possible either way she would give him an explanation when prompted to.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime17th April 2014, 3:27 pm

Roxas raised his eyebrow at her request. "Umm... Well you should really ask Tekio on that matter. She is sentient, yah know," he would say before closing his eyes for a moment. "But she agrees to it since it could help me out once she gets a body of her own." Roxas caught the movement of Jasmine as she pulled out the fresh new blade. He didn't have to ask her much about it for two reasons. One, he could feel the madness that had been made into this blade from the last. And two, Tekio immediately scanned it and told him its detail down to the last material. "Oh, the Madness blade I gave to you. You've outdone yourself for an Armor Blacksmith cousin," he would say as he gingerly took it into his good hand and examined the material. He pulled it up to his face and smelt the material before looking at the small holes laden within the blade. "This will work perfectly. As I traveled here I managed to figure out my second chakra nature. Steel Release. So this is perfect. Thank you, Jasmine."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime17th April 2014, 4:17 pm

I know she is but it's not like I know she can hear me or anything, yeah? But awesome adaptation is quite useful if I can isolate the trait which allows her to do just like I could potentially be able to create adaptive clothing which shift to better protect their wearer from climate change and harsh conditions or even possibly save their lives in the face of danger you know? After all not everyone has the chakra pool necessary to use the one true technique given to us by the Log God. Jasmine said before listening to him, steel release huh, she hadn't honestly decided on obtaining an element mainly because she knew Rikigaku techniques tended to cause their owner the inability to harness and element due to their complexity not to mention having no particular affinity to an element always helped in the weapon creation process.

Either way careful cousin, if you break it, I'll charge you to fix it and you've seen it obviously this isn't a cheap blade. Jasmine said her voice becoming serious for a moment before she went back to her carefree expression. Either way let's go home, so I can drop off Poison and Flame, find Becca...hopefully and frequent my favorite sex shops while we are here. Speaking of which cousin have you lost your v-card yet? You know if your really bothered about it, I could always help you with it. Incest is the best put your cousin to the test, yeah? Jasmine said in a sing song voice her eyes glinting with amusement as she teased him.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime19th April 2014, 9:02 pm

No need to go looking, I received a private message about this topic, so naturally Bec shall come by. To be honest, she was lost the moment the stupid bug landed, walking endlessly for the shopping sector of the village in order to place some kind of order, however, i'm sure that the library has been passed at least 4 times now. But finally, she had made it, only to find Jasmine talking to some...man, seemingly like she had been settled in almost the whole time. Bec would run up for a flying hug from behind. "Jas~ You said you were meeting with someone, not going to the shops..." She'd smile, nodding at the guy before scratching the back of her head, going through her mental list of items which she needs to buy to start a multi-national drug trade...err i mean, pharmaceutical company.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime20th April 2014, 12:04 am

Roxas sighed at her as he went on a long speech about his Adaptation ability and took a piece of Tekio from his body. With his free hand he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and grabbed it with his lips before placing the pack back. He then pulled out a lighter and lit the cigarette in his mouth. After placing the lighter back in his pocket he took a nice inhale and then exhaled. "Since it's my living weapon your getting the adaptation from mind if I have my own little piece of equipment that comes from it?" he would ask before taking another puff of smoke.

Then she talked about going home and having a little fun time. "Well, cousin, I haven't lost my V-card and I wouldn't mi-" he would begin to reply before someone came crashing on top of Jasmine in some sort hug. Roxas raised his eyebrows and he attached the scabbard to his new sword onto his belt before sheathing the blade. "Who's your friend?" he would ask out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime20th April 2014, 1:10 am

Hmmm we'll see, yeah. I'll have to perfect it before I do but if it get's mass produced I'll make something sexy for you. Jasmine said with a giggle before her smile turned predatory when he began to say he wouldn't mind her proposition, she hadn't had sex in about..2 weeks give or take and hadn't had a virgin in even longer. They were so cute not knowing what to do and getting off so quickly however before she had a chance to delve into her lustful thoughts she was tackled by Becca and would sway a bit managing to keep her balance. This is Roxas Kukinorite, and my friend's name is Rebecca. I was meeting someone Becca but I knew you might get lost so I decided to schedule the meeting in the shopping district where I knew you would most likely end up. You really should consider taking Flame with you wherever you go. Jasmine said moving her body so she could face Becca before pressing her hand to the back of her head to smother her in her chest for a bit.

Why were you looking for me? I don't think I was gone for that long...hmm, yeah don't think I was. she said pausing for a moment to think before smirking slightly as she knew exactly what to tease Becca with. Awwwh..did you miss me, you know one would think you'd get enough of me after all we are to be wed, so you'll have all of this lifetime to get used to my presence, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime20th April 2014, 1:23 am

While her head was still free, she'd shake it at the offer of taking the furnace around with her. "Its too hot." Then, only briefly, she would be held in her favorite position, before surfacing to avoid making this awkward for this Roxas individual. "No, I wasn't looking for you, i was looking for the..." Married?! That is what she said right? Almost instantly, her face would flush blue, eyes turning down towards her feet as she looked away, almost ashamed. "...R-really?" Wait a second...Oh this girl, now she's just being mean. "Your messing with me, stop it." The cold blood too slow to move leaving her blushing as looking angry at the same time. "I was looking for the shopping district to place an order, but first i went to the library to um...read? Definitely did not get lost, that's for sure." Finally, her attention would be directed to the shinobi, wondering what his deal was. Where ever they seem to go, their always seems to be some kind of person meeting with Jasmine, perhaps another booty call? "So uh, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime20th April 2014, 1:27 am

Roxas watched the awkward interaction between the two but showed no sign of bother from it. He just continued to smoke on his cigarette before the little interaction was over and he was addressed. "Hello Rebecca. It's nice to meet you. I'm Jasmine's cousin. I think... I was the one she was meeting since I had asked her to make..... this sword for me," he would say before coming across a slight problem. Tekio whispered to him in his head and he nodded and cupped his chin while hugging his chest. "Hmm... Yes that is a problem Tekio... Every weapon should have a name... But what should it be..." he would say, now talking to himself. Roxas had the bad habit of cutting off at some point and talking with himself at times.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime20th April 2014, 4:43 am

Eheh...maybe I am, maybe I'm not, yeah? Jasmine said with a wistful look before letting Becca free and turning to face Roxas once more she would watch him slightly amused as he zoned out and talked to his living weapon. She ultimately wondered why he didn't just think to it rather than speaking out loud after all wasn't it living in his body at some point it should of been able to connect to his brain or something or perhaps he just didn't want to feel left out of the conversation. So. What now, yeah? I mean if your still interested in meeting my family Becca you can come along with us to the Kukinorite District, besides I have to drop off poison and Flame before I do anything else. I also do want to meet with the clan elders anyways though the main reason I came here was for you dearest Cousin. she said after snapping her fingers to get Roxas' attention before walking away after all they had spend enough time in one spot. She had things to do an was on a limited schedule seeing as the various shinobi would start killing themselves soon, with the war going on and what not...if she were to have any chance of success in the future she would have to get her information from certain sources now so that in case Shigakure did end up...falling she wouldn't be adversely affected.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime20th April 2014, 10:43 am

Bec would raise an eyebrow at Jasmine's comment, the blue still unable to move away from her face fast enough to keep up with the ever changing expressions and emotions. You... Her head would shake, before reverting all attention back to the poor boy, the cousin, who appeared to either be talking to himself, or continuing a previous conversation which had been interrupted by yours truly. "So your the little cousin who's getting all the freebies. Your lucky i'm in a good mood, else you'd be paying out of your ass in debts." She'd do that simple flick of the wrist movement, you know the annoying one people use when they believe they are superior to all, yeah, the bitch flick. The other arm would cross just under her chest to grab the inside of the elbow for an added effect. "I don't believe i was interested in meeting your family, cause i don't want you to get married~ But if you want me to meet them, i guess i'll have no choice. But first, I need to buy plants. Lots and lots of plants."
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime20th April 2014, 3:06 pm

Roxas laughed a little at her comment about him getting freebies. It was partially true and he still felt bad about it just a little. "Well, I did supply some of the material for the weapon. Though of course it wasn't all. Sadly, I had used up all my money on getting my Uroktor, Christie, fixed up in the Land of Ash hospital. But, Jasmine did take a bit of my own body fragment to use to make better things which should turn a nice profit if that makes you feel any better. Adaptation can be quite useful and therefor quite wanted in a world like this, you know?" he would say as he put out his cigarette and began to follow. He let out a low whistle and Christie awoke.

The Uroktor that had been dozing in the sunlight awoke and stood to full height. She was still a child compared to most of her kin so she was smaller than the average Uroktor. His bug also took off from his perch and began zipping about in the air, sometimes flying close to Jasmine's but then backing off. It was hard to tell if he was playing or if he was trying a sneak attack. Roxas had a lot of trouble reading bugs. "But if it still bothers you, I could do you two a favor of your choosing. Like a free mission or something as payment for the weapon."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime21st April 2014, 3:29 am

Just joking Becca, besides I've dragged you around everywhere how about we go somewhere you want now Becca. I'm ready for an adventure anyways. Poison, head to the place where you can sense the most of your kind. Mother has a thing for rearing Aruserutasu once you get there sit by the tree in the middle of the compound she'll know I sent you. Flame you follow her okay? Jasmine said before turning on her heel as she made that decision. Poison would click her mandibles in understanding before spreading her wings a bit she had been allowing the smaller Aruserutasu to zip pass her unfortunately she had no pupils so she couldn't roll her eyes. She would move before Flame would climb on top of her back once more before rooting himself in place as she took off leaving Jasmine, Rebecca, Roxas and his pets. So...when shall we be off?
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime21st April 2014, 8:57 pm

Bec would contemplate just what she could possibly get out of the boy, as well as where she would like to go, hoping to solve both problems with a single swift move. "Have the two of you ever heard of the Decaying Forest. I hear there is a small bandit group which currently runs wild within the territory. I'd like to liberate, then purchase the land, mow it down and of course build it up. But first, the bandits need to be dealt with, perhaps that's where you can help us, hun~" She'd smile, clapping her hands together. This was actually the first time Jasmine had heard her plans as well, so it must be quite shocking. Bec had been studying all of the Decaying lands for around a year now, in preparation to buy the entire lot and run the land as the economic capital of the shinobi world. "From what i hear, they aren't anything special, shouldn't be any harder then a C-Rank mission. I'll pay you for your time, of course.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime21st April 2014, 9:08 pm

Roxas raised his eyebrows at the proposition. "Bandits eh? Should be easy. And it'd be a good chance to test out my new technique. Though I still need to work on its perfection... Infusing heat release into my ancestor's technique is quite difficult... But sure, sounds like fun," he would say as he looked down at the cut on his hand from the last time he had practiced the advanced version of his technique. He closed his hands and nodded. "I'll definitely help. I need to test my new techniques to their fullest anyways. Oh, and no need to pay. Your friends with my cousin, so your technically part of the family. I won't accept money for family. This is just a favor. After all, Jasmine did make me this nice new blade."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime27th April 2014, 5:10 am

Bandits, adventure, and free. Sounds fun, yeah? Alright then I'm in. Jasmine said before turning on her heel and spotting the alley way which lead to her favorite dango shop in all of the parts of the world she had travelled to in her short 23 years of life. Right after I get me some dango. The two of you head out, I'll catch up at the sky-ship docks, yeah? she said before moving to kiss Becca on the cheek before dashing off, not particularily fast but fast for a civilian she had things to do after all. More like she wanted to pig out on dango without them judging her, and likewise leave them alone so they could socialize without her being the one thing that allowed them to well..know each other.

(Jasmine Exits)
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime28th April 2014, 9:34 am

Bec laughed at Roxas' comment, absolutely not meaning to hurt his feelings, but the way he denied payment was just pure comedy in her mind. "The only reason i even offered you payment is for the same reason you denied it. Besides, its not like i was going to give you a fair wage anyway." This time it was the reverse bitch flick, moving her wrist back to its starting position, before allowing her arm to drop to her side. This boy appeared to be very heavily into his shinobi business, trying out new techniques, shinobi sidekick beasts, gear and weapons...Sounds like nothing but a waste of money to a girl like Rebecca, but her brain wasn't hotwired like everyone elses. Where others thought of politics, villages, life and strategy, she thought of Xel, Investments, Xel and Xel. Then suddenly, a kiss on the cheek, as her whole life ran away once more. "...bye. Anyway, I just need to quickly make my order, then we can head down, sound good Roxy?~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion
Page 1 of 1