Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Training Like Kobe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chidi

Chidi

Training Like Kobe Empty
PostSubject: Training Like Kobe   Training Like Kobe Icon_minitime12th April 2014, 10:19 am

Jutsu Training
Spoiler:

Ace and his pal Zeta from back in the academy days had just finished an important mission and as he got home he got the urge to train today and what better way to do it than with his long lost friend so he called him over to join him. He would walk over to the area where he normally kept his training scrolls at, today he would tap into the Ninjutsu and Genjutsu section with the young gator when he got there. He would read the the proper functions of the techniques they would be dealing with it all seems quite simple to him, he wondered if he would master it. "Seems simple enough" he would hand the scroll over back to the desk. He would then stretch getting ready for the training at hand, it was going to be a fun training session. Ace finnally noticed the gator had entered the training grounds and saw Zeta head for the scrolls and sighed. From the look he gave Ace it didnt look like he was in the best of moods, so he really hoped he was up for training. The gator came and stood behind him watching him search through the scrolls and impatiently waited for him to pick something. When he finished reading the scroll he'd pass it to To the gatot and he began reading it. "Water Style Techniques? Sounds fun", The gator was a great tracker so he began sniffing the air to see if Ace's sister was around but hadn't picked up her scent, where was she? She always had a tendency to go off on her own and this worried him. "Hey, when was the last time you saw your sister?" They had walked to other side of the training grounds still talking about Minnie. "I haven't seen my sister since when we took down a small village together, then she drifted off some place which was weeks ago. I sent a team to track her presence but she soon was out of even their range for them to keep following, I was wondering where she was. Lets discuss this after training though I want stay focused." He was worried but had to suppress the thought of his little sister being hurt, he would focus water chakra throughout his body rapidly, his blood battle hot he was ready for to get started pulling his blade out. Then through the use of his focused chakra flow, Ace would channel his water chakra through his hand into a ball, extending both the reach and him throwing it in the air. "Lets get this started already." "Hmm...." Zeta looked outside and was beginning to worry, it wasn't like Minnie to miss a training session with him since she was the one who usually forced it on him. Ace would notice that a sigh had escape his lips as he thought about the possibility of losing two friends in the space of three months, and mentally he couldn't cope with that. He'd grab a training sword and swung it around for a bit then began channeling his chakra through the sword, extending the reach of the blade. The different light from both blades would illuminate the entire room a natural blue color. With the bright natural blue light filling the whole room Acr would feel his body rush as his chakra was filled to the brim thanks to his passive, he would test what the sword could do by swinging it in Zeta's direction he would focus transforming the attack heading Zeta's way. Instead of a crescent it would shape into an halberd  looking to knock Zeta's head off if he didn't move in time but that was something Ace didn't worry about knowing his friend was not dumb enough to let that hit him dead on in the face. Zeta would yawn loudly as he messed around with the practice katana, he turned it into all sorts of weapons using shape manipulation, this could be fairly useful in battle he thought as he stared on the sword. Zeta would notice the wierd bladed staff heading for him and blocked it with sword his by spinning it as fast as he could. "Hm. If its a good fight you want ill gladly kick your ass, old friend." He'd say in a mocking tune, he always wanted to test his battle abilities on a worthy opponent, namely against another beast ninja. "I gladly accept your challenge." Ace would brace himself in a formless style holding the sword nonchalantly egging the younger alligator to come and attack. He saw Zeta as a student but also his equal not that they were of the same class, nonetheless he would not take this training lightly he had to work on formations bettering him and his team. "Any day now I don't want to die of boredom or old age here Zeta." He would send a mocking smirk back at the boy in hopes to set him on fire with rage. Zeta would laugh. "Lets see you talk with my foot up your ass, you punk!!" Zeta would form the appropriate seals and create two plates of earth around Ace, both utilizing the fact that they were moving fast and comjng to crush Ace, they would run towards him at A rank speeds, one aiming for the upper body while one was aiming for the lower. Zeta would appear behind him to try and prevent him from escaping. "Lets see you dodge this smart guy!" Ace smirked as he was put on the defense by Zeta having to use his Zero field it was okay he had to expand its range anyway "Hmm I like the threat Keep em coming Zeta!" It was a smart trick but he was dealing with a trickster himself as the plates of earth would come rush in he knew he wouldn't be able to dodge it so he had a little help in countering as for four post heavy rain made of water release would burst out from different parts of the sky to burst through the earth with A-rank strength as soon as they would come in for the kill . He could sense Zeta appearing behind using his zero field passive and that's when the the Fifth post Ace would burst through his back trying to hit Zeta straight in the face, the punch was strong enough to knock him it the wall of the training grounds. Luckly Ace and a clone would dodge the attack but they would be forced to distance themselves from the man. Zeta would also dodge the move and turned the practice staff into a spear sweeping his legs. A clone would be in the air with an axe waiting to for him to make a move, while the other slipped away unseen, it seemed Zeta was getting serious. As the clones would dodge the attack another extremely bright blue light would start to emanate from Ace's body blinding all of those who was looking at him , he would then use his sword chaning it into a axe at will to parry the boys move while sweep kicking at him in a defensive manner he would then split up causing a mass confusion as to which one was the real one. Zeta would fall on his knees holding his eyes as the bright blue light blinded him. The irony. He'd rise to his feet and attempted to open his eyes he saw three Ace surrounding him, he'd give a smirk and began fighting them all at once. "Your tricks wont work on me!". He'd begin to get tired as the clones wont seem to disappear, but still he'd press on. The clone would experiencing the same thing but the one that was hiding got away from it all and began communicating with them with loudly. "Knock it off you two your under genjutsu!". Zeta would stop and stabbed himself with a kunai and the genjutsu would disappear, the wound caused by the kunai would begin to heal and the clone would do the same. Zeta would start tasting the air and would locate where Ace last was. "Your gonna get it, I hope you know that Ace!" Ace would brag on to tempt Zeta, "seem to be fond of your sensing abilities Zeta." He would grin at the boy from above before he would control how light is reflected around his body with chakra inflections, erasing Ace's scent and shadow turning him completely Invisible. He would run futher away from Zeta while send 500 kunai with blue light aimed at the gator and his two clones. It was wasn't fair to use this tech but he felt the boy would face this problem sooner or later why not in training? The only way Zeta would find Ace now is if he was able to to observe minute variations within his surrounding environment which was a rare thing to know how to do especially with thay much kunai flying around. Zeta's clone would run off at B-rank speeds and saved him from the attack that was aimed at him, the other clone would get hit hit by the attack but only to be reformed by the chakra tech he had. Zeta couldn't smell or hear him so he was at a huge disadvantage. "Hmm, serves me right for neglecting my training of sensor techs, now what am i going to do to find Ace?" Zeta began replenishing his chakra with medical pills as the clone created a water river headed towards him, the clone attempted to heal his eyes with a technique and he just had to hold out a bit longer from Ace. It seemed like the boy was helpless like Ace thought he would be, he would walk down off of the ceiling recharging his chakra thanks to the passives and chakra seal of this tech they could go on forever. Here come the part where I torture you with anger. He would move fast from where he had made the sound and pick up a pebble on the floor, he would then through it with A-rank strength at the boy's shield that the clone created to try protecting him surely the rock would be enough to knock down the fortress but Zeta used his ace in the hold and reversed back onto Ace using his newly learned water ninjutsu , Zeta's eyes would be fully healed as opened his eyes after the bright blue light blinded hum momentarily. He began thinking of a way to catch him. He created three more clones to help with his little idea he had un mind. They all would form the seals and used the water shredder technique knowing his weakness was fire, covering the entire area of the room from body to top in water. Lets see you dodge this Ace! Ace would smile at the boy's great attempt to make him come out of hiding with watrr but it would take a lot more power in them than that, he would condense the water and release chakra in his body into his hands and then he would clap them together releasing another shiled of water surrounded by chakra of which simulates the water around him block all the fire that would come his way. He would move from his location sending 4 more light shuriken aimed at Zeta and his clones.
The water would get blown to his direction but he was anticipating something like that, he'd begin to condense his water release chakra in his body and then would clap pushing it the technique back towards the direction it came, one clone would counter the blue light kunai with 4 of its own but they were made of earth, causing a miniature explosion with all the attacks colliding. It seemed like they were evenly match countering everything the other one does, blow for blow it was kind of amazing how far his friend had came, and here they both would be learning their first water jutsu together. Ace would dodge the technique that was pushed back on him causing him to stumble, the stumble would cause him to break concentration for a split second ending the hiding in water camouflage he had up. Looking down at himself he knew he wasn't invisible anymore, recharging his chakra with a passive he would jump back swinging 6 times at S-rank speeds sending another 500 kunai barrage, he was trying to test his true capability of using this genjutsu. Smiling he would congratulate the boy as he dodged by kaiing out of the genjutsu. You've grown into a strong shinobi, I am very proud of you Zeta, our training is finally done here you can crash out at my place or go home its up to you.

Words needed: 2000
Word Count: 2146
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Training Like Kobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Like Kobe   Training Like Kobe Icon_minitime12th April 2014, 10:38 am

Approved no Solo training until 5 days.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Training Like Kobe
Page 1 of 1