Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Training with Traps [Dual Training]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Training with Traps [Dual Training] Empty
PostSubject: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime3rd September 2013, 6:09 pm

Roxas sat on his usual stump reading another book from the library. He knew most loved to train their bodies but one also needed to train their mind to become truly effective in the field of battle. He was reading a book on ancient shinobi warfare from over 600 years ago.

Last edited by Roxas on 4th September 2013, 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraphial

Seraphial

PostSubject: Re: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime3rd September 2013, 6:14 pm

While walking, along, Seraphial was singing a song to himself, all about his jutsus that he had learned, mostly about how shocking they are. Yeah, that's a huge pointer right then and there. He looks on now at the young man in his incoming view. He stopped and looks on and then smiles walking on ahead. "Well, that looks to be an interesting read." He chimes out.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime3rd September 2013, 10:19 pm

Kimiko had been walking around campus and was humming to herself, sooner or later she caught sight of two boys. She would sway her arms from side to side as she would walk up to them and smile. What are you two talking about? She asked with pique curiosity as from her angle she couldn't see the books title.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime4th September 2013, 3:30 am

Rainer yawned a bit as he made his way to the training grounds once again. Things were different this time though and he could feel the effects of his last training like nothing else he'd felt before. His muscled ached, but as any good smith will tell you, you must strike while the iron is hot. He wanted to learn a bit of Kenjutsu to finally have some use for the giant sword he'd been dragging around the academy. In fact, the scrapping of his blade against the ground could be heard as he entered the training grounds. He noticed a small group of people huddled around, but decided to keep to himself instead of intruding. Konrad stay behind in the cafeteria deciding their time to train together would come soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime4th September 2013, 3:41 am

"Huh?" said Roxas, surprised by the voice. He turned to see the... boy? Girl? He was unsure but simply smiled. He took his hands off the book, the thing levitating where it had been held up. He was about to answer when a second one appeared, again, unsure of the gender. He waved to them both and smiled."Oh. Nothing really. Just a book on war strategies from long ago. Not much has seem to changed, besides races and technology. Apparently over 600 years ago the only races known were samurai and ninja. Tsugoi. Who would've thought. They even worked in small four man cells like we do now." Roxas didn't mean to go so far into detail but it was truly amazing. He then sensed footprints nearby, a soft yet firm patter. It was one he recognized. He looked in the direction the vibrations were coming from and saw the boy he had sparred with in the hallway. He attempted to lock eyes with the boy.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Roxas on 5th September 2013, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraphial

Seraphial

PostSubject: Re: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime5th September 2013, 2:53 pm

Hearing this guy just continue to talk about those things, quickly it lost his interest. He just heart him talk on and he yawns quietly while covering his mouth. His eyes half lided from the sudden wave of bordem. He then proceed and leans his head trying to stop him from saying shut up. "Boooooring!" He shouts out in a sing-song like tone all before looking back at the girl and smile. Well he knows the truth since he's one as well. "Hi hi Kimi-Chan!" He says looking back and waving at her (again he know the truth). "What's up? What's new? Have you been keeping up with your training?" He asks with a bright smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime5th September 2013, 5:01 pm

Kimiko would blink with emphasis... "How... Interesting!" She said rather forcefully as she would than notice it was Sera-tan!"Oh! Sera-tan! how are you! Yes my training has been fine!" She than would hum a little and would take a seat next to the boy, she would continue her hum as she tried reading the book he had, their had to be something Better than boring old team formations.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime5th September 2013, 6:03 pm

Rainer gave the group a second once over as he heard there voices over the sounds of his own thoughts. He found himself being glared at by one of them, which was rather weird and surprising. As he began to look closer though he recognized the person, it was the boy from the hallway. His name was...his name was...Rocky? Just to be on the safe side he'd avoid the whole name thing for the time being. Seeing as how they were both there he figured it wasn't a horrible idea to say hello. So Rainer did his best to walk toward the group, his sword dragging behind him, stopping close enough so Rocky could hear him but far enough so everyone was out of arms reach. He didn't know the two with Rocky and he didn't care to know them either. Hey, you gotten any better since the hallway? As he said that the grip on his blade increased. This would be the perfect opportunity to test out the fruits of his labors.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime5th September 2013, 6:10 pm

Roxas looked at the person in green as they went up to look at his floating book. "They've got a ton in there about the past. War strategies, the old exams and villages. And even the types of jutsu from back then, though some of the art forms have seemed to been lost or evolved," he said before hearing Rainer's words.

He turned his attention back to the boy and gripped his Odachi. "Heh. You ask of getting stronger when you never saw my strength beforehand. You only saw a mirror of your own. But yes. I am alwaya growing stronger, if you would like to test it out yourself..." he said while slightly unsheathing his Odachi from the sheathe, though keeping it mostly inside.
Back to top Go down
Seraphial

Seraphial

PostSubject: Re: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime5th September 2013, 9:07 pm

Feeling a great sense of disruption between the two Seraphial just simply sighs using his inate ability to warp the electromagnetic field around him and the people near by. With his eyes closed he made it to where the nodachi would be difficult to draw since it's components should be metal, if not, it's safe to pull. "Now if I can continue to what I was saying. First to you, what's up with the book reading? I mean really, boring." He sighs before raising his hand and spinning a bit in a graceful dance manner to point at Kimiko. "I'm so glad to hear that. Again, I apologize about before. We should train again sooner or later. And to you, new guy." He says spinning to face him. "Who in the name of my ancestors are you?" He asks with his left hand on his hip and right hand pointed out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime6th September 2013, 1:09 am

Kimiko rocked her feet back and forth and looked to the side, she was bored.... She already knew her history and listening about tactics from a few centuries ago was hitting her hard. As in she was bored... She would respond to Sera, "Yes that sounds pleasant!" She said with a sweet tone as she would look at the sky and notice the nice clouds, it looked like a painting. She would than continue her humming and would get distracted with her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime6th September 2013, 1:44 am

Wanna try again? He said with a smirk as he lifted the great sword and laid it on his shoulder. This was immediately seen as a bad choice, as he quickly had to redo his footwork to be able to support the blades weight. That may not have been his best idea, but he was ready for Rocky this time around, and he was more than happy to test his skills against him. The sad part was that Rocky wasn't a samurai, this meant his swordsmanship was limited. That wasn't something Rainer was happy with, he really needed another swordsman to help him truly improve his abilities. Just then Rainer noticed the two people sitting with Rocky and waved at them, feeling a little rude for having not acknowledged them earlier.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime6th September 2013, 1:55 am

Roxas held up a finger to Rainer, signaling him to hold on. He then took out a piece of chewing gum and held out his pack, offering some to the two people near him. "I read because a shinobi must not only master their body, but also their mind. After all, one cannot win a war with brute strength alone. It takes strategy and wit. Knowledge is power after all, and I quite enjoy it," he said with a small smile. Whether they accepted his gum or not he put his pack away and stretched. "You should borrow my book magnet kid. After all, you using such a simple technique to halt my blade without knowing my power could be foolish," he said, easily overpowering Sera's electromagnetism and unsheathing his blade fully.

"The name is Roxas Kukinorite by the way. It was nice meeting you. Let's hang out again sometime. And with that Roxas took off at bullet release speeds, skating along the ground. When he got within ten feet of Rainer he came to a stop and smiled. "These two show no interest in battle. So how about we be polite and move somewhere else?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seraphial

Seraphial

PostSubject: Re: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime6th September 2013, 4:18 am

Seeing this Seraphial could only sigh and shake his head with his right hand right on his forehead. "Sheesh. Boys like them only have fighting on the mind." All of this of course said after he had take a stick of gum. He pops it into his mouth and put the paper in his pocket before looking back at Kimiko. "Sheesh, what can I say, boys. He didn't even bother to wait and learn my name. How rude." He says looking back at them then back at Kimiko. "Boys right?"
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime6th September 2013, 3:13 pm

Kimiko nodded seriously as she watched the two left and would listen to Sera. "Yup yup, boys are weird... So unrefined..." She said still swinging her legs and would continue looking up empty headed. Boy was she so bored today, maybe she should head back for the dorm and go sleep. She did feel pretty tired for some reasons, maybe the studies were catching up to her.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 7:56 pm

Rainer was rather confused by Roxas' statement. Why should they leave when they were in the training grounds? The place was made for what the two planned to do, and it made more sense for the other two to leave since all they were doing was talking about how boys were. They were stereotyping like half-wits which only served to annoy the already infuriated Rainer, but Rainer was always pissed he was just good at hiding it. Rainer planted his blade in the ground That doesn't make sense. What better place then the training grounds?
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 8:23 pm

Roxas laughed and looked back at the two. "I can still here you two. I'm only like fifteen feet away. I'll catch your names at a later date. For now I must clash steel with my challenger here," he said before walking past Rainer. "Come. I know of the perfect place for swordsman to do battle. Roxas left the training grounds with his usual smile plastered upon his face.

[Exit]

Trained For:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime11th September 2013, 2:31 pm

Kimiko sighed a little as the boy spoke again, she just felt like maybe she should've done something more productive with her day... She would wave at Sera and greet her goodbyes, she felt her skin become a little thicker as she felt lighter at the same time as she would run back to her dorm to catch up in her studies. Studying was always nice... Yah

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime11th September 2013, 5:05 pm

The amount of confidence that was in Roxas was no different than before, but with the fact that he'd only been stealing his moves from Rainer rumbling around in his head. Rainer knew he'd better do a little more work before he diced to face Roxas again. He would not lose to this boy without a fight of epic proportions, that just wouldn't be good enough for swordsmen of their caliber. Give me some time. I'm not exactly ready. And with that said he left to train else where.

Exit

Jutsu Trained:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with Traps [Dual Training]   Training with Traps [Dual Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training with Traps [Dual Training]
Page 1 of 1