Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunin Finals C Block.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Chunin Finals C Block. Empty
PostSubject: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 10:06 am

The Shogun would get something whispered in his ear by one of his guards before he would nod and rise, It was after all time to get on with the show and after the explosive battle of D-Block it was time for the main event the finals of the Chunin Exam between the two winners of A and B Block respectively. It is time to bring this event to a close, Roxas Kukinorite will be fighting Kimiko Sasori to prove which of the two is the strongest of their generation. Both have fought tooth and nail to get to this point and the last one standing will have an additional reward on top of the glory that comes from this event. Let the blood flow. he said causing the crowd in the stands to roar in approval and cheers to ring out as the final match of the chunin exams began.

Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 1:20 pm

Here it was... Something Kimiko would never had expected... Her being in the final round of the final phase of the Chunin exam. She was so... Hyyyyyped. She had rested a bit but not enough for anything significant. She just kept in mind how much she wasted in her fight, it wasn't much and she was in near peak condition. She was ready for this and walked into the arena's south side. She heard the cheering and instead of being afraid of it, she relished in it. Made her excited and she tapped her forehead and her mask came out, it was all about her intimidation factor. She bowed her head and said aloud, Long time no see Roxas! I am excited to be your opponent, let's have a good fight! She said as she withdrew her tuning... Tanto... And her beads started whirling around her at a decent speed. She was ready for  whatever he had waiting for her. Her parents were still in the same seat, her mother was being more erratic as her mama bird instincts were flaring out and she cheered on her daughter as her father just watched with intrigue. Kimiko had it in mind that this match would be the hardest one of possibly her life. She just grinned as she remained excited.

Weapons:
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 2:02 pm

Roxas sighed and shielded his eyes as he walked out onto the arena floor once again. He had been resting up in the waiting room, pouring some water over his skin to try and ease the burning smell that was coming from him. His skin look a little black in some areas, having been recently electrocuted by a powerful attack. Though his body wasn't in peak condition, he did feel a little rested. However, the electricity that had been circulating through his body that had momentarily paralyzed him earlier had shot his nerves on end. Roxas was once again shaking and sketchy as he walked out on the field, similar to when he had fought Topaz.

The young boy now was only wearing his pants, his shirt having been discarded as it was starting to stick to his injured skin. What was seen on him now was an assortment of shuriken and kunai, along with a few pouches, strapped onto his chest via straps. He shakily reached up and grabbed a kunai, looking at himself in his reflection. He raised an eye then pulled off a loose piece of skin that was hanging from his cheek before he finally took a deep breath and calmed down. Once that was settled, he felt more relieved and walked the rest of the way out. He bowed to the Shogun then gave a nod toward Kimiko after they had both spoken.

"Yes... Let's have a good fight..." Roxas wasn't too sure of what she could do. He had barely seen much of any of her fights, only a glance here and there. She hadn't been as notable as Arikiko or Rainer or Topaz. Though, it was probably because she was the only one that didn't wish to kill him. When the match began, Roxas began charging to her at bullet release speeds. He would stop five feet from her if she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 2:36 pm

Kimiko looked at the boy, he looked tattered and beaten... She guessed the Chunin exam was not as kind to him as it was her. She couldn't give him pity or look down on his beaten form any, she thought it would be disrespectful. The wind blew slightly a bit as something weird caught her ear, it was rather muffled. She would ignore it and watched the boy cut a bit of skin from his being. Nasty... Her smile did fade though, as he ran toward her, her rotating beads wouldn't have this as two of them, both yellow in color shot forward as soon as he was around 5-7 feet from her. She was aiming for his left knee and his right shoulder so the beads could jolt them immobile. If missed or anything the like, it didn't matter.  It was mainly a distraction so she could bang her sword against a rock, with it echoing through the area, she would snap her fingers and looked right at him. She didn't like doing this but winning was on her mind. If it connected... Hell awaited the boy. Her main goal was to wear him down, she didn't want to cause this boy anymore grief, he looked beaten enough without her carving him through... Now that I think about it... She never really carved into anyone.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 2:55 pm

Roxas would frown as he heard a crack, his left knee and right arm suddenly not obeying his thoughts. He quickly pulled up his left thigh so as to keep balance. He now stood only on his right leg, having come to a dead stop. He looked up at the beads for a moment before noticing Kimiko doing some strange things. His eyebrows raised before he looked down, his eyes becoming hidden and darkened by his hair. Something was wrong... Roxas wasn't sure why he lost mobility or what she was beginning to do. He closed his eyes for a split second to concentrate before Tekio formed and punched the air, her fist going for Kimiko's head, but stopping short easily as her arm wasn't of significant reach.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 3:24 pm

Kimiko's bead struck their targets and would float their way back into orbit with the other beads. Kimiko knew she didn't have a lot of time but was suddenly stopped as the boys... Skin... Grew black and snapped at her, it was an odd sight. Though they were still a way away from each other so his arm didn't go far enough to reach her. Like she thought, her beads effect wouldn't last long so she rushed forward with the Tanto and would come from his right side and was about to strike before she looked at the beaten form. She couldn't do it... Her beads rotated rapidly before cutting her finger and than dispersed and formed a dome around the boy only giving him a foot to move around in from any side. Give up... I remember when I first met you, you were very kind to me... I don't want to hurt you anymore than you are... Surrender, and you can get proper treatment... Don't try fleeing this barrier... If you do every living part of you will start to burn and fade away. To convince you I also laced the dome with another genjutsu, where you must relive every single moment of pain you've had in your life... Both done to you and done on to others. Surrender... she sounded cold and even the crowd died down so they could hear her. This was what sasori's did... She wanted him to go get some help.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 3:41 pm

Before she went into action, a rush of air passed by her head, blowing her hair back a bit. Maybe it was just a random gust of wind. No one would know for sure yet. But as she went into her next movements, Roxas was curious as to what she would do. He needed more info and this might be his best way to figure out. When the barrier came up he raised his head and looked at them curiously. Something wasn't right. Though it wasn't with the barrier, it was with Roxas. He then turned his attention back to the girl. "Kimiko, you are a kind girl. But don't you think something is wrong with this picture?" He stood up fully as Tekio began to form fully, heat rushing from his body and smashing out around the field. It was bearable. He looked at her and smiled. He didn't seem fatigued nor in any type of pain or mental torture. "Genjutsu is a neat trick. I delve in it a little myself, though mines unconventional. Mines about casting it upon myself, creating a state of calm. Though my body is riddled with wounds, I am stable." Suddenly the heat disappeared and his fists began to shimmer, becoming almost unrecognizable from the heat being emitted. With a single punch at the barrier, it would shatter to pieces and he'd look back at her. He held up his hand and motioned for her to come at him again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 7:03 pm

Kimiko was embarrassed now as she rubbed her cheeks and looked down... Her face glowed a bright red as her big speech and genjutsu meant nothing... Idiot... ROXAS YOU BIG IDIOT! She reduced to child tactics of insulting him for what she did on her side. Her beads would levitate and rotate around her again as she looked up with a single tear in her eye, him not being subcumbed in fatigue and the like had srsly hurt her feelings. She would back off as the fight was back on, her being had been affected to such a state that her shadow felt erractic to her. She would start her dance as she danced her way away and into the forested side of the arena. All throughout this she would keep an eye on him and wait for an opportunity to attack him. She deduced, if he was able to shake one genjutsu, he'd be able to shake off several. Using Barrier ninjutsu was risky with that rather hot technique... She had to becareful, so just bidded her time and would try to find an opening in the forest.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 7:28 pm

Roxas straightened his posture as she began to run away. That was annoying. Now he knew what it was like to play cat in the cat and mouse chase. With a quick pop of his neck he looked up at the Shogun before turning his attention back to Kimiko. He knew one way to defeat her without killing her. He didn't want to injure her too badly, so he would need to incapacitate her. His eyes examined the path and her own body. The beads would be a problem, but not too much of one. Roxas snapped his fingers and Tekio took control. "Oh? Well, I guess its my turn to play. Come here little girl!" said Roxas, though a little hint of feminism could be traced from it. He became warped in a Golden Aura as Tekio was now in possession of his actions. Roxas didn't like fighting girls too much, most of the time he preferred to let Tekio take care of them. Though a few times he would fight a girl, though it was mainly in spars.

Tekio cracked her knuckles as Kimiko went for the trees and disappeared within. That wasn't going to help her much. Tekio took off at crashing ground speeds, zig zagging through the tree lines and would soon appear within 10 feet of Kimiko where she would come to a dead stop. If Kimiko wasn't fast enough, she would find herself lifting into the air and then smacking backwards against a tree at crashing ground speeds. Tekio would then quickly follow up with a high speed punch at blinding light speeds, her body becoming transparent and her eyes becoming white as snow. The punch went for Kimiko's gut. The damage would be extremely low, but Tekio knew what Roxas wanted. He didn't want to seriously harm her and so had chosen to use the moment of knocking the girl into the tree to knock her breath away. From there it would be a quick punch to the gut to prevent air re-entry along with sending a mild mental shock to the brain, hoping to knock the girl out through oxygen deprivation combined with mental desirability.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 8:50 pm

Kimiko noticed how fast he was going, she wished he was still susceptible to genjutsu, it would've made this easier. Though soon enough, she felt a quake as the boy stopped and she was thrown up into the air. That uneasy feeling was going to have none of this as Anubis materialized just as this S rank moving punch was coming and took the blow. Kimiko was still in this fight, and all eight of her beads were rotating faster and faster as all eight shot forward, 2 orange, 4 yellow, 2 white. This would happen whether Anubis took the hit or not. The Beads all aimed for his Forehead(Yellow), his Shoulders(Both white), his Knees(Yellow), two to the chest(Orange) and the final one aimed for... well his... Groin(Yellow). If all else failed she had the one failsafe...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 9:38 pm

Tekio cringed for a moment as she was hit by the beads. But as she froze she smiled at Kimiko. "You're quite brazen to attack a male body between the legs. I commend you little one," she said as her body became quite stiff. The wounds on her shoulders already beginning to dissipate. "Tell me, who taught you to fight? Father? Mother? Whoever it was, they taught you wisely. A man's weakness is his groin, however, to someone like the Zireh it isn't as painful as you'd think," she would continue on, intrigued by the girl's choice of attack. It seemed this girl wouldn't be as easy to defeat as she thought. Though it'd be only a little bit of a hindrance.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 10:15 pm

Kimiko quickly rolled and stood up, Roxas was still talking and she did notice a difference in his mannerisms. She didn't have much time, so she answered quickly, I want to be a medic when i grow up! So i studied anatomy, i heard men were weak there so i aimed in a hurry... Forgive me Roxas! She lifted her sword, she had no other means of attack, without gen all she had was her sword... Their were medics... The Shogun cried out for blood... She rose her sword and knew if she closed her eyes it would bite her in the ass. She was on his right as her beads lifted back up... She couldn't do it! Damn it! She readied her beads again, and fired 2 more barrages into his knees(yellow) and wanted to knock him out so fired her two orange beads at his head. She hoped that receiving to blows to the head, in particular his forehead would knock him out. Just go to sleep already! I can't just stab you! If he had a brain in there that was in charge of anything, it would just bounce around in his skull, she was hoping he would pass out from it. But he was alot tougher and more medically foriegn than she anticipated.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 10:22 pm

Tekio's eyes locked onto the beads being prepared. This would be the third time shes witnessed the preparation. Quickly she shifted her center of weight to her hips and twisted and leaned forward at crashing ground speeds, just in time for the beads to zoom right by her. She felt her body completely back to normal now and would suddenly disappear in a blur of heat. Coming up from behind Kimiko she would go for the same attack as before, though this time it was aimed for her back. Would the puppet react fast to move in behind her to stop the attack? Or would she send her deadly fast beads to stop Tekio's movements again. Tekio knew if she got hit in the joints again by those attacks she would be in some deep shit. If the girl was smart and hit her hips next time then it might be over with. Tekio yelled out as she went for her punch straight for the girl's lower back in an attempt to send a shock to the spine while in dead mode in order to knock the girl out.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 10:36 pm

Roxas was fast extremely fast, she couldn't even recover her fallen beads before the boy came from behind, her attack came in and Kimiko poofed into a section of log before right behind Roxas she was there still with her sword and beads. This was the first time Kimiko was at the boy's back, and she wasn't keen on doing this but she had too. Her beads on the floor from her failed attack which would lift slightly and two of her still rotating beads lifted up and became a boxed barrier surrounding them, this wasn't important though. At the same moment she fired off two yellow beads right into the boy's spine, one in the middle, cutting off his lower body movements, and one right near the skull, which would stop his arms as well. To finish it off she attempted to slice at the boy's back diagonally, she just did this just in case all else failed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 10:46 pm

Roxas ran past the log, tripping up slightly as they tried to maneuver over it. When they came to a stop they witnessed the barrier around them and turned just in time for the attacks to go off. Tekio quickly struck out with a single punched toward the midsection of Kimiko, a smile stuck on her face as all of Kimiko's attacks struck... without resistance. The attacks went straight through Roxas and Tekio would feel a shocking pain in her lower back as Roxas's fist connected. Roxas had quickly ended Mind Override just before the strike to give her a decent blow to the back, but not the excruciating one that would have come from Tekio's attack. Though this one was still severe. A powerful strike to the lower back, the pain echoing inside of Kimiko's head.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 11:55 pm

She was going all out with that slash, so when it was just a mirage, she had tripped herself at C rank speeds and well, the mirage initially aimed for her stomach, with the whole body replace and now this trip, by the time he was there, the position had changed much more than from her back. The punch came in and Anubis sprung from the shadows and protected her insides, the punch had brushed through narrowly missing her spinal cord, however Kimiko could still feel the outer punch. She let out a yell and even though it hurt she was still in the game, this yell was laced with chakra. She knew he was behind her now, in mid trip she would spring back with a roll, she made a hypothesis about his gen countership, he took a lot of damage so if he snapped out of his own, maybe her own would affect him again, she was starting to feel drained of chakra, she knew she didn't have much left, but she had to keep on. If he was behind her, her barrier broke down and the two orange beads would fire off, he should've still been in mid swing. The Orange beads where aimed at his head, she hoped their A rank speed would be quick enough to catch him. She didn't know what else she could do.... Without her gen this was such a struggle...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime30th March 2014, 12:06 am

Seeing as she couldn't exactly tell where his head was, as she could not see him, the beads sailed right past him. Invisibly, he smirked and would follow up a second blow straight to her neck, this one a normal strike to the side of the neck at c rank strength to knock her out entirely. Even if that did not work in knocking her out completely he would continue to follow it up by pulling on her throat from behind and kicking at the back of her legs before slamming the back of her head down onto his knee in quick succession to deliver a blow to the back of the head and give her a slight concussion just for good measure.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime30th March 2014, 12:21 am

Well this was it, the end... Kimiko was really tired... She was knocked around and soon started headed for the ground. She landed in her shadow's embrace as Anubis made sure she didn't hit her head on the ground. But she was seriously out of it. Her reserves were to low to continue anymore, her body ached from his blows. Her beads would levitate and float over to her wrists and connect to each other. She looked up at the boy and than as she laid on the ground she would say as loud as she could muster... I concede! I can't continue on anymore... Anubis soon descended into her shadow once again and looked at the boy... You've been the toughest person i've ever fought... I was glad to be in this fight Roxas... Good night... She said low enough so only he could hear. She than gave into her own fatigue and went to sleep.

OOC: Ya it's only get more desperate from here and i know Kimi doesn't have the sustain to last like that.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime30th March 2014, 12:24 am

Roxas bent down next to her and anubis, helping anubis carry her head down so as to make sure she didnt hit it again. As she spoke Roxas nodded, "Sorry I was so rough, I tried to be as gentle as I could," There was a pang of guilt in his voice as he spoke. He brushed a speck of dirt off her before picking her up and walking out of the woods to face the Shogun. "The match is finished, Shogun-sama," said Roxas as he awaited for the Shogun to make the announcement and for the medics to arrive to treat their wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Finals C Block.   Chunin Finals C Block. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunin Finals C Block.
Page 1 of 1