Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr! Empty
PostSubject: Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr!   Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr! Icon_minitime12th January 2014, 4:05 pm

Wondrous!! Seasonal time is over with, and with that there are two things one im quiting NB! jkjkjk seriously i am only kidding, so to the real number one i won't be as swamped with work so i can come back so i am sorry about just vanishing like that i still need to post a couple places lol. hmm and number two v-v i get less money with less hours lol.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr!   Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr! Icon_minitime12th January 2014, 5:15 pm

Not to be rude...but who the hell are you?

People need to stop changing their names >.> confuses me.

Unless you're someone I've never met before.

In which case...hey...
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr!   Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr! Icon_minitime12th January 2014, 5:21 pm

XD Kenji, my name has been like this since the legacy thing its Gorotsuki or Kivi'rik lol
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr!   Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr! Icon_minitime12th January 2014, 5:22 pm

Ohhh Goro, welcome back.

I haven't really been RPing/on here since the legacy so that's why I didn't recognize it. I've only been back recently.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr!   Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr! Icon_minitime12th January 2014, 5:29 pm

Ive noticed, but i havent been on in a while myself now since well seasonal popped up and it is pretty hectic for retail jobs, but now it is done lol and we are finished with all the prep work for after lol now things are calmish now so im back lol and welcome back to you too
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr!   Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr! Icon_minitime15th January 2014, 1:23 pm

fucking fucking fuck fuck I have no computer fuckers. =.= (Going over a friends house today though so I'll probably be on at night so if you wanna say hey I'll be on then...) Welcome back though Goro.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr!   Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr! Icon_minitime15th January 2014, 9:15 pm

Goro! Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr!   Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr! Icon_minitime21st January 2014, 3:03 pm

lol, nice one Vixie. and ;-; so here is the kicker lol XD i lost interwebs so i wont be too active yet. god damn this blows anyways i was able to sneak on someones unprotected net with my virtually useless phone to post this but ill be around when i can if i can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr!   Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annnnnd! Seasonal is overrrr!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Important Things :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: