Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Genin Exam- Kurogomo Bakuhatsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shisui

Shisui

Genin Exam- Kurogomo Bakuhatsu Empty
PostSubject: Genin Exam- Kurogomo Bakuhatsu   Genin Exam- Kurogomo Bakuhatsu Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 7:06 pm

Kurogomo is a bit nervous, however he seems ready. He has a lot of tricks up his sleeve and is ready to progress to the next stage. On the other hand, Kurogamimo, who remains on Kurogomo's back, is very confident. He believes in Kurogomo 100%. Even though Kurogomo hasn't used him in combat much, he still has hope that whenever he need him, that he will use him to the best of his ability. Kurogomo steps forward embracing whatever there is to come at him. Kurogomo lunges, with both feet facing different directions and his hands tightened into a fist, ready to fight. Before they proceed, Kurogamimo and Kurogomo have a few words to say to each other. Kurogomo, do your best! I think you're well prepared. Kurogomo turns his neck backward. Thanks! Whenever I need you, come through for me. I'll make sure that they know who Team Kurogomo is, who we are, what were represent. We represent the faces of courage and bravery. Let's show them what brutal justice really is. Go easy on 'em Kurogomo. Sure thing. Kurogomo cocks his head forward, now alert and has his guard up. Kurogomo is ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genin Exam- Kurogomo Bakuhatsu   Genin Exam- Kurogomo Bakuhatsu Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 7:20 pm

A young boy walked into the arena he had a scythe on his back and both of his hands were in his pockets as he walked in like he owned the place. He had jet black hair and a scowl with an upcollar with the mishura symbol on the back and he would not even address his opponent before looking towards the exam proctor so they could get started. Once the signal was given he would take his hands out of his pockets before sizing up Kurogomo. Hn...this won't even be a challenge you might as well just give up now. Baki said with a sneer trying to intimidate his opponent so he could get an easy win. If it didn't work however then he would be forced to fight, which he didn't mind his opponent looked weak to him anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: Genin Exam- Kurogomo Bakuhatsu   Genin Exam- Kurogomo Bakuhatsu Icon_minitime24th November 2013, 7:39 am

OOC: I'm so sorry for replying late. My internet had shut down for a while and I wasn't able to gain access to the site to continue my exam.

Kurogomo laughed. Now, that's what I call weak. Kurogomo too , sized up his opponent. Kurogomo looked back at Kurogamimo and sighed. I think he wants he wants to see the power of the Ultimate Hybrid and a living weapon in action. I agree let's show him how its done. Kurogomo grabbed Kurogamimo and launched at Baki with C-rank speed, ready to slice him in two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin Exam- Kurogomo Bakuhatsu   Genin Exam- Kurogomo Bakuhatsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin Exam- Kurogomo Bakuhatsu
Page 1 of 1