Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Genin Exam - Neo T.Arashi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Genin Exam - Neo T.Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Genin Exam - Neo T.Arashi   Genin Exam - Neo T.Arashi Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 6:49 pm

Neo walked out into the arena, straight over to the wall, and stood leaning against it. He was silent, made no gestures or gave no curtsies to the examiners, he didn't care, there was only one thing he wanted to do. Good, the dumb fuck is here, this will be fun. Neo thought to himself as he had his single visible eye locked onto the Shogun. His entire body was hidden behind a black sheeting, just as he usually has it when on missions. Hopefully this will be over quickly.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genin Exam - Neo T.Arashi   Genin Exam - Neo T.Arashi Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 7:33 pm

A shinobi would walk out a pretty young thing probably around thirteen would happily smile at Neo as she skipped into the area looking all harmless and innocent. The Kunoichi would size up her opponent her smile not wavering as she determined how she would fight him to win so she could be promoted and be with her one true love, Roxas-kun. Of course he didn't know she existed as she was shy when in his presence but still. I hope we'll have a nice match. she said as the instructor whistled and the battle would start.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Genin Exam - Neo T.Arashi   Genin Exam - Neo T.Arashi Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 7:41 pm

Neo's eye moved from the crowd to his opponent. Fuck. That was the only thought going through his mind. Until he saw her, his plans were to kill his opponent, however this cute little innocent girl, as if it would be possible. The Shogun will have to wait for another time, there will be no expression of interest today. Neo nodded, using his hips to push himself off the wall, as two clouds formed beside him, one surrounding his body and sharpening itself to turn him into a weapon. Neo stood, carelessly, hands in pocket, and suddenly, out of nowhere, an arm would grow from his chest, shooting outwards with an open palm that, with the sharpened cloud, would usually puncture ones body. Usually there would be nothing to fear from an attack on the other side of the field, but this was different, Neo's strike travelling 40 feet to his opponent, attemping to stab through her upper chest. It wouldn't kill her, but it should be enough to end the fight if contact is made.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genin Exam - Neo T.Arashi   Genin Exam - Neo T.Arashi Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 8:45 pm

The girl would blur into hand signs as he lashed out before suddenly stopping in shock before looking down as her chest was bleeding, she would gasp in shock before crumpling to the floor in pain her blood dribbling out of the cut. The proctor would pick her up before vanishing taking her to the med bay. The Shogun would watch this one, as Onyx had spoke about him apparently he was highly skilled, enough to even pique the interest of one as nonchalant as Onyx.

You have passed please report here later for your forehead protector and your team assignment.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Genin Exam - Neo T.Arashi   Genin Exam - Neo T.Arashi Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 11:18 pm

Neo didn't move, rather he turned and faced the Shogun. His eye staring him down as best it could. There was no reason for the Shogun to feel threatened or intimidated in anyway, after all, he is the Shogun, and Neo does this to everyone. He spoke loud and clear, his voice cold and uninviting. "I have no interest in being a Shinobi. As of now, i am dropping out of the academy as a civilian." Without waiting for a response, Neo gave an obviously forced bow, hurting his pride as he turned to leave, assuming he was free to go.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genin Exam - Neo T.Arashi   Genin Exam - Neo T.Arashi Icon_minitime14th October 2013, 12:21 am

I see. The Shogun said his face impassive while Onyx burst out laughing, he knew the other boy was interesting but this was surprising, plus side now he wouldn't have to fight him again unless he was just doing it for fun, a win win really. He would smirk before Diamond tapped him on the shoulder and he froze up dropping his happy expression and would shudder a bit before returning to his normal act of complacency.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Genin Exam - Neo T.Arashi   Genin Exam - Neo T.Arashi Icon_minitime14th October 2013, 12:44 am

Neo continued to leave walking out of the arena expressionless, not that anyone could see his face anyway, it was hard though, Neo almost cracked a smile when he heard Onyx's Laughter. I really do like that guy. He thought to himself as he made his way back to his room to gather his shit.

{Neo Exits}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin Exam - Neo T.Arashi   Genin Exam - Neo T.Arashi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin Exam - Neo T.Arashi
Page 1 of 1