Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team Shi Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Team Shi Training Empty
PostSubject: Team Shi Training   Team Shi Training Icon_minitime15th November 2013, 12:54 pm

Roxas sat upon the lone stump within the training grounds, a book in his lap. He always felt he could concentrate out in the open with the heat of the sun gleaming down on him. The open air added even more to the freedom for his thoughts to wander. He needed it after then rage he held for his sensei had weld up inside him.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Team Shi Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shi Training   Team Shi Training Icon_minitime15th November 2013, 1:00 pm

Wandering the corridors and even floating through other rooms was something that Mariah was overly good at. She done it a lot after all, most of the time not realising it until she had floated into some weird area she'd never been to before. This time the area she ended up in was the Training Grounds. Her eyes were downcast and when she finally looked up, she was about five feet from the other genin in her team. "Hey... You're Roxas aren't you? You come from Shigakure same as me, don't you?" She asked quietly as she looked over him and then crossed her arms over her chest. Perhaps this would be an ideal time to get to know her team beter.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Team Shi Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shi Training   Team Shi Training Icon_minitime15th November 2013, 1:05 pm

"Hmm?" he said as he bent backwards slightly and looked at Mariah upside down. "Yup, yup. Roxas Kukinorite at your service. Your Mariah Juryoku. The person who is like an entity but more like a Nova. Interesting genes you must have. Being able to float, cast fabrications and go through objects. Has to be fun at times, heh. Sorry. I usually get carried away when I speak." Roxas laughed and righted himself up before turning to face her.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Team Shi Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shi Training   Team Shi Training Icon_minitime15th November 2013, 1:48 pm

"Well I guess I'm like an Entity but I guess you don't know much about Awakenings or at least Nova ones? My dad's a Prime and that makes him intangible, I must have got that from him. My grandma was a Dakar and that's where I got that from. Other than that, I'm really not too special. You have to be part Cypher though if you've got Heat Release... Anything else special about you?" She asked quietly, she didn't want to raise her voice at all and she wasn't feeling too good either, hence her inability to talk at a natural level. "Why are you sitting out here, Roxas?" She asked, giving ample time for the Kukinorite to answer her previous question before asking this one.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Team Shi Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shi Training   Team Shi Training Icon_minitime16th November 2013, 2:02 am

Roxas's eyes gleamed when she mentioned awakenings. Maybe he could gain some more information on such beings from her if she was partially one. His eyes changed back to a smile and he laughed. "Heh. Yeah. Part Cypher and Yoroi, pure Zireh kinda. Got a few talents from my great grandmother who was a Ronin. Great grandfather was a Ninja. But I didn't inherit much from him. Though that's a story for another time," he said before she spoke again. He raised an eyebrow then laughed. "The open air of course. Its calming, being so close to nature. Even if I am mostly machine. Nature is where all life began, organic or nonorganic. You and me. Its like being one with your origin when you just relax out in the open. Listening and watching nature take its natural course through time. Its relaxing and helps me think. And after then past events this year there is a lot to think about."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Team Shi Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shi Training   Team Shi Training Icon_minitime22nd November 2013, 12:56 pm

"Well I guess you have a point. It is kind of nice to be outside in nature but it's not the same for me, I can't ever be as close to as you can. I can't touch the grass, I can't feel the wind, I can't pet lift an insect or anything like that. So perhaps it's not quite as cool as you might think to be intangible," She gave a small laugh, hiding her bitterness behind it before taking a deep breath and floating down to sit in the ground. She smoothed her dress out over her legs and then looked up into the sky. "Quite a lot of things did happen this year. I heard about the... 'Test' with the odd students, that was how you lost your arm wasn't it? I noticed one of them staring at me after my Genin Examination, was it because she was interested in me or was it because she thought I might be a worthy adversary or perhaps someone to be killed? I don't like thoughts like that but I need to think of those possibilities..." Mariah ran her fingers through her hair and sighed quietly. "Anyway, were you planning on doing anything else today?"
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Team Shi Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shi Training   Team Shi Training Icon_minitime26th November 2013, 8:57 am

When she mentioned the other kids his eyes went dull. He sighed and looked up at the sky. "I don't know what them kids motives are. But I do know one thing. At least most of them are awakened. One girl is a Ghost. Her wind element was an odd green color. While the boy who took my arm was a reaper, he wielded a wicked scythe. As for the rest I am unsure. But it seemed they had been specifically paired up and are extremely powerful." he closed his eyes and then spoke again. "Possibly some training. I don't like how powerless I've been lately."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Team Shi Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shi Training   Team Shi Training Icon_minitime27th November 2013, 4:29 pm

"They're awakened alright. I could tell just by looking at them, one's an Acolyte you can tell by the Grey skin. I could see the chakra coating of the Dues, it's ludicrously difficult to hide. There would be a Prime and such in there of course, all of them are awakened children. They are all incredibly deadly and we should watch out for them. Perhaps one day I'll have to kill the girl that was staring at me, I do hope I'll be strong enough by then," She frowned and looked down at the ground for a moment, sliding her hand through it before lifting it up and looking at it. "Anyway, Roxas Kukinorite, training does actually sound rather good! I mean, I'm not very strong myself so getting some training done would be a good idea and it'll let me get to know what you can do. Maybe we could make soem combination jutsu later and defeat everyone that gets in our way!" She grinned and floated straight once more.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Team Shi Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shi Training   Team Shi Training Icon_minitime27th November 2013, 4:52 pm

Roxas laughed and then stood. "Yeah. That'd help. But first, what do you do against close combat types? I know your intangible but Yoroi have a special tech for you intangible types. Though I remember what you did in the house. So I guess you can handle yourself in close combat. What's your fighting style then? Mines Taijutsu," he asked with a bit of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Shi Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Shi Training   Team Shi Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Shi Training
Page 1 of 1