Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Taming the Beast II (travel back to port)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Taming the Beast II (travel back to port) Empty
PostSubject: Taming the Beast II (travel back to port)   Taming the Beast II (travel back to port) Icon_minitime3rd November 2013, 7:57 am

Travelling from Grasslands to Port whatever its called.

Neo would pack up camp, or rather, he’d put the fire out and turn to leave, there wasn’t much else which needed to be done. Neo would take off into the air, flying like no tomorrow. How you may ask? Well its simple, Neo can fly, atop of his own clouds. It was a great day, sun beaming down, birds chirping, everyone and everything so jolly on the fine morning, yet for some reason I made Neo an asshole, so I can’t RP myself enjoying it. Not far behind Neo was a Cloud in the shape of a cage, a nice soft, luscious cage. And inside, the poor, damaged, hurt Kech-a-something. The cloud would come closer, or in better wording, Neo’s own cloud, on which he sat crossed legged like a monk, slowed itself down to fly parallel and side by side to their other said cloud. He didn’t want to go too fast, not with the injured creature’s injuries. An attempt to confort the beast, would most likely fail like his previous attempt, however in the given situation, the situation being that the beast, whose name has not yet been thought of, so it shall, for Rp’s sake remain beast, is currently incapable of moving or retaliating, or at least, cannot be bothered to do so in its state, not that it matters, because I control this solo travelling topic anyway, but as I was saying, Neo will reach over and give it a nice, really light pat, or stroke.

They would continue to make way towards the damn port, if for no other reason then to simply return to Ibara or travel else where. Perhaps some fishing trips into open waters may prove challenging or offer Neo the ability to reflect and trail his curse seals without the harm of others, but in saying that, his kech, namely, Beast, will die, meaning it’s a bad choice. The most likely, and also, favourable choice of action would be to go into the city. Make a shelter there and live as one of their own. He will be away from his clan in Shi and away from troubles, no one knowing of his cursed, bloodthirsty self. A perfect time to gather control over himself and his dammed gift, granted by the worst of evil gods. By living amongst temptation, he will learn to endure and strength himself in the face of it, and only once he has mastered that, shall he be reunited with his Dorm…I mean band of willy-wagons, going by the future Name, Epsilion. Now, by all approximations, This will take around 6 months. Neo’s soaring through the air was indeed a good way to travel, why would he ever need a boat. Neo spent the remainder of the travel speaking to, and trying to comfort young Beastly bastard, once a proud boss of his own tribe, and now stuck as a prisoner…Guest…In the Honour of Neo T.Arashi, A bastard himself. Once at port, The cloud Before Neo would disperse, only Beast’s cloud remaining, the cloud itself, stroking the creature.

Word Count: 512
Needed: 500
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast II (travel back to port)   Taming the Beast II (travel back to port) Icon_minitime3rd November 2013, 7:59 am

Taming Success Roll.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast II (travel back to port)   Taming the Beast II (travel back to port) Icon_minitime3rd November 2013, 7:59 am

The member 'Neo' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Success Chance' : 8
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast II (travel back to port)   Taming the Beast II (travel back to port) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taming the Beast II (travel back to port)
Page 1 of 1