Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hunting Shannon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Hunting Shannon Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Shannon   Hunting Shannon Icon_minitime29th March 2016, 10:11 pm

Roxas had accidentally let his target get away last time. It was saddening but luckily his Tigrex had managed to track her to another Inn. In his black cloak Roxas had stayed down in the dining area eating away at whatever he felt like. Luckily he didn't really need to eat so he never actually felt full. It all just added into the smelting energy he used to create his liquid metal blood. While he was waiting he saw someone most curious but decided not to do anything. Soon after he saw the person again but with someone, interesting. Roxas continued to stay out of it, even when the person was knocked out. Roxas would stay quiet for hours until his target finally arrived down to eat.

Last edited by Tetsu on 1st April 2016, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hunting Shannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Shannon   Hunting Shannon Icon_minitime1st April 2016, 11:14 pm

Well then, since our first plan had gone in the shitter, might as well go onto plan B am I right? Unfortunately for our reader, Shannon was not in the embarces of a knock out lady, but instead she was in fact within the kitchens of this particular inn. She had many odd jobs in the hotel, from house keeping, working the front reception desk, to even being hunched over a disgusting dish pit with a steady stream of soiled dinner ware coming in. She didn't mind the work really, it gave her many opportunities to interact with new people, and the pay was actually half decent. You see ever since Shannon became a missing-nin, she had been terrified about being captured, however since working here she has met many people who would be glad to help her out in a tough situation. So when she was asked to go out into the dining area and collect dirty dishes, she was greeted by a sea of smiles from people she had interacted with. There were a few individuals in the crowd who were donned in the tradition mercenary attire (cloak to cover their faces and all that shit), but would just brush them off as friends she hasn't made just yet.

Last edited by Ghost on 1st April 2016, 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Hunting Shannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Shannon   Hunting Shannon Icon_minitime1st April 2016, 11:30 pm

Ranmaru had been waiting an arduous amount of time, but thankfully due to his race he needed no sleep. He just sat and waited till his prey finally arrived. He didn't make any movements as she appeared from the back, and hidden out of sight underneath his large cloak he shifted his shotgun so as to angle it toward her. As soon as he felt right he would fire off the gun, the bullets spreading out and moving at blinding light speeds. The bullets from a shotgun had extra strength and piercing giving the bullet he shot SS piercing and Strength capable of shredding through most that got in its way. It would be a quick kill hopefully. But just in case Ranmaru went ahead and cocked the gun, ready for another shot. The sound would be defeaning inside the building slightly, and the bullets would seem to home in on Shannon. A female with shark like features sat across from Ranmaru, unphased by the shot and was working on her third beer.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Hunting Shannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Shannon   Hunting Shannon Icon_minitime2nd April 2016, 12:17 am

The sea of faces turned into those of shock and horror as Shannon's white apron became blood red as her body was flung forward onto a table, dishes shattering on impact while a group went over to check on the girls health. Unfortunately for her the bullets had run right through a few vital organs before ripping through her body, which caused the poor girl to die before she even hit the table. A group of women who witnessed the attack would shriek in horror before barreling out of the inn at break, almost clearing out the dining area except for a few table who were all too familiar with this line of work who just sat there at their tables silently finishing their meals.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Hunting Shannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Shannon   Hunting Shannon Icon_minitime2nd April 2016, 12:22 am

Ranmaru stood as the room cleared, his entire frame hidden beneath his cloak which now had holes from the attack. He turned toward whatever workers were left as his friend walked over to take the body. "Where is her bow?" he asked, the sound of his gun being cocked again could be heard beneath the cloak, but this didn't sound like the cocking of a shotgun. It sounded smaller and if one could hear good enough they would have heard two slightly different simultaneous clicks.
Back to top Go down

Hunting Shannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Shannon   Hunting Shannon Icon_minitime4th April 2016, 6:59 pm

Suddenly from the crowd of men surrounding Shannon's lifeless body, a teen aged boy would stand and look the cloaked figure with a determined look on his face. "You killed her, and now you want us to tell you where she kept her weapons? Just what kind of a fucking monster are you?" Mark would say just before his body would start to contort in the most painful of ways, his clothes being torn off as his body started to grown. His skin changing colour to both white and blue, while his body lurched forward until his was on all fours, it was then that his body would completely transform into a Sukuagiru. "Now stand still while i feast on your flesh you degenerate"
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Hunting Shannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Shannon   Hunting Shannon Icon_minitime5th April 2016, 5:02 pm

Roxas rose his eyes at the transformation, it seemed he was against a Kurogane now. "Kurogane. My great great grandfather was one. And a Sukuagiru how cute." He would say before his cloak friend revealed her face. "Too bad I've already killed and absorbed a Zaboazagiru. Because you're a Kurogane I'll give you one chance to stand down and tell me where her bow is... Otherwise..." Roxas pulled out two pistols from his cloak and pointed them both at the Kurogane. "I will blow your brains out. Your choice." Roxas looked the Kurogane dead in the shark eyes with his finger on the trigger. A full body transformation almost. Stage two perhaps? His mind must be more instinct, but to be able to control it well enough to speak then this must not be the first time he has transformed. In which case I should be able to talk him down. If I do he will just go unconscious for about a day without exerting himself, but the transformation would still put a toll on his body. I'd hate to kill a cousin of mine but, usually its impossible to talk down a transformed Kurogane if they see you as an enemy. Even death threats usually don't work. Hmm. Wait a minute, why is a Kurogane here... He's clearly not ordinary so maybe... Roxas thought quickly as he went over the bingo book he had memorized. There was a C rank bounty named Klein. If that was who this one is then that means two bounties at once. Though this guy was a distant cousin, he was a missing Kurogane which meant he forsaked the clan. Which means Roxas need not care about this guy being a Kurogane.

Tekio:
Back to top Go down

Hunting Shannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Shannon   Hunting Shannon Icon_minitime11th April 2016, 5:21 am

This smug sum bitch right here really thought that he knew everything in the world didn't he? Like for instance how he thought that Mark here was a Kurogane scum bag that gave animals like himself a bad name. No, in fact he was quite the opposite to be perfectly honest, he was actually a Ronin with the genetic ability to shape shift into nearly any animal given the skills. so to call him a Kurogane was close enough, but still an insult on his very being. So after letting out a vicious snarl Mark would zig zag towards Roxas at bullet release speeds, barring his teeth as he ran to avenge his fallen friend who was gunned down for what, her weapon? Well if Roxas was a man of his word it would seem that he would have to continue his adventures without the bow, that is if he went a head and killed the boy.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Hunting Shannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Shannon   Hunting Shannon Icon_minitime12th April 2016, 10:17 am

Roxas would sigh as the new target went into action. His sharklike ally giggled a little and was prepared to move, but she knew Roxas could handle a small fry such as he. Roxas quickly fired off two shots, one from each pistol, at the targets feet. The bullets moved at ripping discord speeds and along with Roxas's sniping jutsu it would most likely hit. However, if this was indeed a Kurogane that wouldn't completely halt its movements. At crashing ground speeds Roxas went to meet him head on and turned to the side at the last second, aiming to smash his elbow into the boy's gut. He tried stopping just before the actual hit so as to not damage the target too bad, as well as allow his displacement blow technique to throw him back into the wall in order to show the overwhelming power Roxas would have over him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Hunting Shannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Shannon   Hunting Shannon Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 2:41 pm

Mark had let out a howl of pain when the bullets came into contact with his front paws, and would leap into the air at crashing ground speeds with his hind legs. He did this for two reasons, one of which was an attempt to evade the incoming attack from Roxas, and the second was to further show off his skills. As his body moved through the air his shark like features would start to change, his front paws seemed to connect with his torso creating a set of wings, his neck would start to extend in length, and his body was now starting to fill up the dining area. Now a Remobra was occupying the area and let out a blood curdling roar, Yeah thats right, Not a kurogane.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Hunting Shannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Shannon   Hunting Shannon Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 9:51 pm

Roxas was starting to have fun, for a second. The smile from his face faltered as he watched the boy shape shift into another animal. How disappointing. Kurogane couldn't shape shift, but a Ronin could. "Hmph. You're not worth my time. Tell me where or else I'll have to eat your soul," said Roxas as he took out a kunai and cut his blue hand. The blood traveled along his hand and set like a glove. Due to his blood now being metallic, the blood gave off a chrome color taking the appearance of a metal glove. "Where is the bow?"
Back to top Go down

Hunting Shannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Shannon   Hunting Shannon Icon_minitime22nd April 2016, 4:22 pm

[dude i'm so sorry i forgot about this]

Mark was beyond angry at this man making his empty threat, and would let out one final roar before flying towards Roxas at crashing ground speeds. Tables and bodies flew were knocked away as the beast made it's way towards it's target, thats when the beast would lunge it's enlongated neck in order to try and bite down on roxas with B rank strength. Mark kept silent on the whole bow ordeal because he never knew where shannon kept the weapon, hell he didn't even know she had a bow to begin with. Perhaps it was from her days as a shinobi, if that was the case there was a good chance that she had discarded the weapon long ago, and now only her corpse would know where it lays now.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Hunting Shannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Shannon   Hunting Shannon Icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 5:14 pm

Roxas held out his fist, allowing the guy to bite down on it. His eyes drooped down in disappointment."Very well, have it your way," he would say, his skin seemingly unpierced by the mouth of the creature. Roxas would let loose the energy he held within the metallic blood covered hand and the spiritual energy would rush out inside of him, most likely bursting through his body as it had a ten foot diameter range from his fist, heading out ten feet as well. Most likely Mark's body would be ripped ahead by the dragon shape of heat release energy from the Kinjutsu that was released within his body. It was sad to have a useless death, as this guy helped Roxas in no way. If only he complied he would have been able to live another day. If the boy was now dead Roxas would turn to the rest of the people. "Find me the bow, now. If any try to run you will die," he said. As if on cue a Fierce Tigrex's eye and what could be seen of its enormous head would appear in the windows, letting out a loud fierce growl. It could easily snap up the building in a single bite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting Shannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Shannon   Hunting Shannon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Shannon
Page 1 of 1