Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Genin Exams - Mariah Juryoku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Genin Exams - Mariah Juryoku Empty
PostSubject: Genin Exams - Mariah Juryoku   Genin Exams - Mariah Juryoku Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 7:17 pm

It was time to begin and Mariah wasn't quite sure she was ready. Currently her intangible self was standing at one side of the arena, shaking like a leaf as she tried to think about how to go about attacking her foe. She didn't want to harm them too badly and she certainly didn't want to kill, she just wanted to make them forfeit but there really wasn't any way to do that. She would really have to drop these emotions in order to become a proper shinobi. Then again, maybe that was why recently she had been turning more and more towards possibly becoming a Combat Med Nin. With a soft sigh, Mariah took a deep breath and stood up straighter.

Scanning out over the field, she waited for her opponent's chakra signature to show up. Reaching up she flicked her hair out of her face and over her shoulder before rolling said joints and cracking her neck. "Right, let's do this." She whispered to herself and readied her chakra to bring her opponent down no matter what, although she wouldn't kill, that was a very, very last resort...
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genin Exams - Mariah Juryoku   Genin Exams - Mariah Juryoku Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 7:39 pm

Her opponent was another girl who was rather tall and strode into the arena confident and would look at the shaking Mariah with disdain, how she hated the weakness of other kunoichi, she had refused promotion twice now deciding to train until she couldn't learn any more at the academy and now wished to breeze through her match with ease. She knew she could do it, she was strong and wasn't a rookie like this girl, it would be a piece of cake.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Genin Exams - Mariah Juryoku   Genin Exams - Mariah Juryoku Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 7:59 pm

This girl seemed good, she seemed to know what she was doing and that was not good for Mariah. She'd need to end this quickly by using maximum effort in a small space of time. So she started up her tactics. Raising her arms into the air she rested them over her shoulders. "So then, what's your name?" She asked quietly, cocking her head to the side as she grasped the invisible scythe that had appeared in her grip and then brought it around. As she brought her hand around to rest at her side once more, the scythe had lashed out at Blinding Light speeds invisible to anything except Chakra sensing jutsu or dojutsu and was aimed at the other girl's eyes. If it hit it would deal B-Rank damage straight to the girl's eyes hopefully enough to completely destroy them and force her to give up. Mariah didn't want to maim but it was the easiest way other than killing and that was worse...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genin Exams - Mariah Juryoku   Genin Exams - Mariah Juryoku Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 8:12 pm

Okay, she didn't expect that one moment she's shaking the next she's asking her name and lashing out at unseen speeds, everything went black and her opponent realized her eyes had been slashed causing her to scream in pain before falling to the ground, this wasn't how it was supposed to go, she was supposed to pass this time, how could she be a shinobi when she was blind. I forfiet..help me..I cant..I can't see she said pitifully while clutching her bleeding eyes the proctor walking up to her before vanishing with speed.

The Shogun would clap his hands before looking at the girl impassively, it would seem she passed using some unknown technique, interesting her attack had caught the interest of one of the Prodigies Aquamarine to be specific and the girl was looking at her with a small smile clearly seeing someone who interested her.

It seems you have passed, come back later to receive your team assignment and forehead protector.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin Exams - Mariah Juryoku   Genin Exams - Mariah Juryoku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin Exams - Mariah Juryoku
Page 1 of 1