Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Dissension Arc - Genin Exams

Go down 
+4
Kenji
Seran
Blade
Aurielle
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Empty
PostSubject: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 6:35 pm

Today was the day of graduation and numerous genin hopefuls were lined up and ready to try their luck at the genin exams, the rules were simple, defeat your opponent just 1 but it was done in a random order so only the strongest genin went on for promotion, those who couldn't pass had another 6 months to wait before they could try again after brushing up their skills and the like and would be allowed to repeat said exams later on in their shinobi career a total of 2 additional times before they are failed from the academy and forced to become a civilian.

The Shogun himself was present overlooking the exams however near him or more precisely about 10 feet away from him each currently speaking to the jonin sensei available for passed genin were the perpetrators of the attacks which had rocked the academy about a month prior. They were arranged in three groups, usually two boys to a girl like a normal squad formation and had forehead protectors which bore the symbol of the West Empire.

The Jonin sensei would look towards the arena as they wished to pick students they would work best with and as such needed to see their in combat skills rather than the information given to them from their Chunin Instructors. The Shogun would shout begin and the matches would start..

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 9:00 pm

It wasn't the most fun thing that she had ever done and indeed a tear rolled down her cheek as she extended a hand towards her oponent but quickly she sobered up. Wiping the tear away from her face and taking a deep breath, Mariah dispersed the wind scythe. Turning to face the girl smiling at her, Mariah gave her a smile and a nod back before bowing to the Shogun and walking away. She wandered over to the assigned area and then stood straight, staring forwards and crossing her arms behind her back, readying herself for what was to come next.

--

So it was done, the girl's skull was crushed and her life was cleansed. Turning around he caught sight of Emerald and a small frown came to Arikiko's face but he shook his head and then looked at the Shogun who appeared happy. With a slight bow later Arikiko walked to his designated area and slammed Morghul's haft down onto the ground. 'Well done, Arikiko, I believe that was brilliantly executed and you managed to eliminate your opponent quickly and effectively...' Morghul whispered into his skull, his voice now rather friendly and helpful actually. A smile came to Ariki there and he nodded 'Thank you, my friend, it means a lot to hear that.' He sent back and then awaited his fate.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 11:10 pm

Roxas filed in with the others, taking up a spot near Arikiko. He was proud he passed but he couldn't help feel like he was in danger. Occassionally he would glance up at Topaz and Jade, but would otherwise face the Arena. We did it Tekio, he thought before looking over at the other two who made it.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime14th October 2013, 8:39 am

Cyrus lined up with the rest of those that had managed to pass their exams. He looked at the boy missing an arm and wondered, if one day, he would be able to fix that somehow. As he became lost in his thoughts, Cyrus turned towards the Shogun and Jonin making announcements. He scanned through the crowd, searching for Ruby. As his eyes passed through the group he could feel them all staring back at him. Not just him, but the rest of the Academy Students who had just become Genin. A chill went down his spine, it was as if they were sizing them up, like wolves hunting sheep in a gated field. Cyrus turned away, instead looking at the other two that were next to him, Congrats you two. He offered meekly.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime14th October 2013, 3:11 pm

Roxas smiled and looked at Cyrus. "Same to you," he said with his usual grin. "Heh. You had a nice match. Its a shame you couldn't take those skates from that wannabe. I woulda paid for the return of those items to my clan. Ah well, I'll just have to hunt him down at some point and find out how he got it," said Roxas. He knew he was talking too much but he couldn't help it, he was nervous about the exams.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime14th October 2013, 3:21 pm

Upon other people filing in, Mariah knew that many of the exams were starting to finish and a smile came to her face. Upon being congratulated by one of the other people, she turned and looked him over before nodding to him and clasping her hands in front of her stomach. "Thank you very much, I saw your fight and you done really well." She gave him a grin and another nod before flicking her hair out of her face and spinning around to face the Shogun and the person who had smiled at her before, that wasn't very good but maybe she could be friends with her? That wouldn't be too bad at all actually.

--

On the other hand, Arikiko was not quite as happy. 'You saw it as well as I did, I believe that armless boy is a Yoroi... Or at least a Hybrid...'Arikiko whispered mentally to his weapon and indeed Morghul gave him the affirmative but nothing happened, he couldn't attack here anyway, that wouldn't be right. He then turned to the person who had congratulated those that had passed. "Thank you very much, Cyrus..." He started, only knowing the name because he had researched almost everyone in the academy. "...Your fight was well done, no hesitation to damage and good reaction times. I was rather impressed at your strength as well, the Taki clan really are rather terrifying as I thought." Arikiko gave a nod towards Cyrus and then his weapon spoke up. "I agree with my wielder's statement, your fight was well accomplished and you seem like a dangerous foe, I hope not to have to fight you at any point." Morghul then chuckled darkly before he and Ariki went back to watching the Shogun.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime14th October 2013, 3:30 pm

Cyrus just continued staring at the crowd of onlookers as Roxas spoke, Hm yeah, sorry about that, didn't really think much of it. So you're a Kukinorite? He looked at Mariah and smiled simply, he wasn't very good at small talk. As he heard Arkiko speak, Cyrus suddenly, reflexively and without warning, tensed up. Something about this, now genin, didn't seem right to Cyrus, but he was also a very cautious kinda guy. Uh yeah no problem...you... Cyrus trailed off, not knowing this one's name and obviously just making things awkward. As he continued looking at the crowd and listening to the others talk amongst themselves, Cyrus was caught off guard by Arikiko's weapon suddenly speaking. He snorted and shook his head, Ha, me? Dangerous? That's a good one.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime14th October 2013, 3:50 pm

Roxas jumped as Arikiko spoke. He looked over at Arikiko and his living weapon. "A yoroi eh? Nicr match. Quick and straight forward. No tricks or strategies. I'm guessing your an assault bruiser. Quick and hard is how you like to play. Preferably close range. Very strong and deadly," said Roxas with a small smile before looking at Cyrus. "Yes I am. Roxas Kukinorite, heir to the Kukinorite Clan. Descendant of Tetsu Kurogane. Pleased to meet you," said Roxas as he made a proper introduction and held out his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime14th October 2013, 4:10 pm

Akuchi strolled into the area that the group off new genin were in the match was done and all that was left was to be placed into genin squads and picked by a sensei. Yo Akuchi said with a wave as he walked up too the group stopping and shifting too look around waiting for the remaining winners.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime14th October 2013, 6:43 pm

Rainer entered just as the name Kurogane was uttered. Having recognized the voice Konrad pointed out Roxas immediately. With his sword dragging deep into the ground he approached Roxas his hatred and anger hotter than ever. What did you say about the Kurogane? He Kept the grip on his blade lose and carefree as not to spook his possible prey. Though his muscles betrayed him a bit as his body seemed to tense up ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime14th October 2013, 8:18 pm

Roxas raised an eyebrow at the killing intent coming from one of the new arrivals. Roxas looked at the blade he carried and the badger with him. His eyes scanned over the boys posture, something common from him. Tekio immediately began scanning the blade. "Blade. Probably special. Samurai I'm guessing. With a partner. Your a hokkai from ibara I'm guessing," he said knowing a bit about them from the stories he heard about Tetsu. "I'm a descendant from Tetsu Kurogane. He spent some time in Ibara. I think he once worked alongside a Hokkai before as well. My parents told me of the story when Tetsu and a hokkai named Kazuhira took the chuunin exams together. Kazuhira and the other partner, umm... Riku. The team was about to lose but they sacrificed their own chance of winning to allow Tetsu to proceed. Quite noble of them. My family has always respected the Hokkai and Mishura for helping out our anscestor in a time of need," said Roxas, spouting another story that he had been told, again a bad habit of his.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime14th October 2013, 8:35 pm

Rainer waited, and waited. The boys story didn't matter, all this he knew. He'd heard the stories from his mother and grandmother. He didn't come here for a history lesson. No he wanted this boys head. Just as his grip increased on his blade he grabbed the boy's collar and raised him upward his eyes filled with rage. How dare you utter Kazuhira's name? Tetsu Kurogane, and his ilk are all treacherous, dishonorable, bastard.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rain on 14th October 2013, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime14th October 2013, 8:39 pm

Already there was something going wrong. Arikiko got a slight wrong feeling in the base of his skull and he turned his head to notice a rather irate looking Samurai walking towards the boy Arikiko knew as Roxas Kukinorite. With a scowl on his face, he instantly highlighted the weapon and found it to be a Berserker type, that would not be fun to face. Besides, even though Roxas was a Yoroi Arikiko would not allow fighting in this area and he would kill the yoroi on his own. So he turned slightly and lifted Morghul up, resting the blade of the massive axe next to Rainer Hokkai's neck. "I suggest you let him go right now and calm yourself or your head will roll..." His voice held no emotion, he was in full combat state right now and Morghul was ready to react no matter what, hopefully this would all blow over.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime14th October 2013, 8:52 pm

Cyrus took a step to the side, away from the suddenly growing crowd of Genin recruits. He wasn't much for confrontation, unless absolutely necessary and considering this didn't concern him, he had no care what happened. Still, Cyrus turned his attention to the Shogun, wondering if he would like to see these new Genin spill some more blood on the battlefield of it would bring great dishonor. Not to interrupt you fine gentlemen and your elegant "who has the bigger dick" contest, but you might want to remember where we are and who we're in the presence of. Cyrus muttered to the group of arguing children, just loud enough for only those gathered in the arena floor to hear. He motioned to the Shogun and his merry band of strangely named children with a quick shake of his head, highlighting the threat these three were quickly creating. By all means though, feel free to carry on. I'll be over here when they decide to execute the lot of you for disrespecting the Shogun.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime14th October 2013, 9:02 pm

Roxas didn't struggle when the boy grabbed him by the shirt. His ears rang deaf when the yoroi threatened the samurai. Treacherous? Dishonorable? Bastards? Roxas's anger filled the area, this boy had just insulted his heritage. A looming shadow fell upon the field, a giant humanoid clad in liquid magma armor wielding a blade of enormous magnitude. But just as quickly as it appeared it had disappeared, Roxas regaining his senses as the word Shogun penetrated. "As much as id enjoy ripping out your tongue for such words, the Taki is right. If we begin to fight here then we will be executed on the spot. I have no interest in dieing, so let me go before someone forces you to. We can solve this dispute in the chuunin exams."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime14th October 2013, 9:15 pm

Rainer's focus was directly on Roxas. Everyone had an opportunity to say their piece on the matter, but once they drew their blade he no longer cared about them. His quarrel wasn't with them. He wanted all the Kurogane dead for their treacherous acts against his family. Though as the shogun's name was uttered he realized this was neither the time nor the place for such behavior. Revenge can't be taken if he's six feet deep. The Chunin exams might not be soon enough. He said as he walked away from the boy dragging his blade behind him.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime14th October 2013, 9:27 pm

With a soft sigh and a respectful nod towards the Shogun, Arikiko decided to drop what was happening, although not after quirking an eyebrow at the appearance of Roxas's shadow, a rather odd thing the Kukinorite had but nothing noteworthy. He would eventually kill Roxas anyway and if Rainer got in the way he would feel the same fate. So the Yoroi simply brought his axe away, spun it expertly around his hands and slammed the haft of Morghul down onto the ground, a few cracks sliding outwards from the point of impact. He then stood impassively and waited, eventually they would be sorted into teams and all would be well in the world for now though he would have to wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime15th October 2013, 11:49 am

Akuchi was sitting on the ground eating a fruit listening too the group off new genin fight about something it didn't matter all the fighting was over and if the two choose to kill themselves it would at least be fun to watch. The group though quickly grew dull at the mention off the shogun who akuchi had no respect for like always he would be overthrown in time allowing the world to fall back into chaos.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime15th October 2013, 4:04 pm

Congratulations. You have become shinobi under the service of the great West Empire and more specifically you are the shinobi who will represent what the Shogunate academy stands for. Your villages, your clans, everything left at the Land of Beginnings means nothing here, and while you will make missions to that country do not let it's politics confuse you. You will meet other shinobi and they will have their respective forehead protectors signifying their splinter groups and the like but you are above them, you are the elite. The Shogun said now that their petty bickering was over and the actual elite would begin walking each holding a forehead protector in their hands that was silver with a forehead protector with the Kanji for Shinobi engraved in gold before handing, passing or throwing them towards the person they were instructed to give it to.

Spoiler:

As he spoke 4 jonin each radically different from the others waited, the first one was reading an orange book and had a visor covering both of his eyes and short spiky silver hair with the tips being colored jet black. He was wearing a black flak jacket and had the forehead protector identical to the ones they had received on his his neck. The rest of his body was covered in a grey track suit and he wore black sandals and was currently propped up against a wall while reading seemingly paying no attention to the group.

The second jonin was more rugged, wearing a sleeveless black flak jacket with an up collar and padded shoulders and had a wire net vest underneath it, he was wearing dark brown cargo pants and had on brown steel toe boots with black soles and laces which matched his fingerless gloves. The toothpick in his mouth was snatched by the third jonin who threw it away while rolling her eyes at his antics, she had a petite frame with shoulder length blond hair which was pulled back into a ponytail and she had her forehead protector in it's proper place and was currently wearing a shortened version of the second jonin's flak jacket with her stomach being exposed revealing grey bandages wrapped around it. She was wearing shorts however had bandages along her legs and arms as well and her feet were clad in black sandals as well.

The third jonin had brown hair and currently his eyes were both closed as he was seemingly asleep his charcoal grey skin tone contrasting against the white kimono he was currently wearing underneath one could see a tiny part of a form fitting flak jacket and other than the three swords which were on his person, two on his back while one at his side he had no other identifying traits. His forehead protector was likewise on his head and he would open his eyes revealing they were green just as the second jonin decided to refasten his forehead protector on his arm.

The Team assignments will begin now. There are four jonin sensei who have decided to take on squads this time around. Sai, Megumi, Toriyama and Kira. The Shogun said revealing the first, third, second and fourth jonin's names respectively. He would lean back holding his hand out as a list was given to him and we would begin to read off the team placements.

Team Kira Cyrus Taki, Arikiko Kenpazi, Amon Triquetra. The Shogun said calmly causing Kira to wake up fully before yawning and throwing a kunai which had a tag with the number seven on it before he vanished off to the housing plot numbered 7.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime15th October 2013, 4:15 pm

Roxas glared at Topaz as he was given his headband. He began to wrap the headband around the stump of his missing arm, using his teeth to help tie it into place before watching as the others were assigned teams. It seemed the boy who had calmed them and the boy who had stuck the blade to the hokkais neck were on the same team.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime15th October 2013, 4:20 pm

Cyrus turned to look at Arikiko, noticing the battle axe which had been so beautifully placed in the freaking ground.  Faaaaantastic.  Cyrus mumbled, It'll be a miracle if my own teammate doesn't manage to "accidentally" kill me before the chunin exams.  Still, no point in getting off on the wrong foot, so with a big, albeit fake but convincing, smile, Cyrus gave a wave to Arikiko, Well teammate guess I'll see you over at the housing district for uh,  Cyrus looked down at the kunai, Uh team seven...why does that seem so ominous?  Cyrus asked no one in particular.  With a shrug, he bowed in the Shogun's direction before heading towards the arena's exit, taking his new forehead protector with him. Cyrus wrapped the fabric of the metal protector around his left arm, tying it in place on the opposite side of where his medic insignia will soon be.  With a slight wave over his shoulder in Arikiko's direction, Cyrus exited the arena, wondering who this Amon fellow was.

[/exit]
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime15th October 2013, 6:12 pm

So it would seem that the teams had been chosen and his own Jonin sensei was one Kira. Arikiko sized him up for a few moments before taking a deep breath and bowing to the Shogun who probably wasn't too pleased with the earlier show. Nevertheless, it was time to meet his allies, one of whom was a genjutsu user and the other was a Taki, this would certainly be an interesting team. It was time to go and meet up with them all though and thus Arikiko hefted up Morghul from the ground and onto his shoulder before catching the headband that was thrown by Emerald. Narrowing his eyes at the Jaeger he frowned and then proceeded to tie the forehead protector around his left thigh. With that done he turned and left the room following behind Cyrus to find the needed room where his life as a Genin would begin...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime15th October 2013, 6:27 pm

Akuchi caught his headband and leaned up a bit in order to look over the people showing up obviously jounin sensei the looked like they didn't want to be here or something akuchi took another bite off his apple as he listened too the shogun name the first group, a girl sensei who vanished as quickly as she came leaving a kunai in the floor. All that was left too do was wait for his name to be called and with that akuchi placed his headband on his left arm.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime16th October 2013, 12:41 am

Next is Team Toriyama, Kaizu Rikigaku, Rainer Hokkai & Akuchi Tamanegi. The Shogun said as the gruff shinobi would walk forward before raising both of his hands his fingers showing the number nine before he too vanished making his way to Housing Plot 9 to wait for his team. The Shogun would pause before listing off other teams as he assumed they would begin to leave now. Team Gem; Diamond, Quartz & Onyx. Team Jewel; Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald. Team Crystal; Topaz, Jade, Peridot. Team Stone; Aquamarine, Opal & Garnet. he said as they likewise moved in their appropriate teams but stayed in the same place they were not moving while staring at the other genin. The Shogun only said their names out of tradition as they were his personal soldiers his guard the true elite of the academy trained since birth and pitted against this current generation to test their strength.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime16th October 2013, 1:02 am

Raizen had arrived to his graduation his match just ending seemingly fast it left him empty in a way but still happy to have passed he would stare into the stands at the kids he had seen from a month ago before he would turn and traditionally now his head to the shogun just as he heard akuchi get announced to squad 9 assuming that he noticed he had arrived he'd wish him luck as he would wait for his head band and squad assignment
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dissension Arc - Genin Exams   Dissension Arc - Genin Exams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dissension Arc - Genin Exams
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next