Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Genin Exams - Yvette (Civi's Rally up.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Genin Exams - Yvette (Civi's Rally up.) Empty
PostSubject: Genin Exams - Yvette (Civi's Rally up.)   Genin Exams - Yvette (Civi's Rally up.) Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 6:50 pm

Yvette walked into the arena it wasn't large it was actually quite empty in comparison to the hidden arena, made sense this was a genin exam not something spectacular, her opponent hadn't arrived yet, she wouldn't let that happen and would raise her hand attracting the attention of the proctor and everyone present. I forfeit, I wish to drop out of the Academy, it isn't for me, I believe I'll be much more of service as a Lady under Shogun-sama. Yvette said turning before bowing low before the Shogun making her intentions known, she had gotten what she wanted from the academy anyways and the estimation of her skills was understated. She knew if she wanted she could easily become a genin join a squad and fight for a nation but that wasn't what she wanted, she loathed shinobi and thus being a Lady was her best bet.

She would wait for the Shogun's answer before continuing on her way, perhaps she could run into Zelana to see if she was still..up for dropping out, she had thought about what that samurai she fought said, it unnerved her. He knew nothing about her yet said she was a disgrace, that bastard, no she would show him even though he was rotting away somewhere underground she wasn't a disgrace. She supposed the first step of being successful was to gather some allies, and if Zelana was serious about dropping out with her, then she would at least attempt to become friends with her, not that it was difficult the blond girl was...clingy.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Genin Exams - Yvette (Civi's Rally up.)   Genin Exams - Yvette (Civi's Rally up.) Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 7:10 pm

A flash of a naginata behind the Shogun would glint before someone walked over and blocked the view. The shogun spoke into their ear before waving his hand. He stood and looked down at the girl who was attempting to pledge herself to him. "Yvette Ocelot. You pledge yourself to my court as a Lady. Do you swear to follow my word no matter the reason and come with haste whenever called upon? Do you swear to serve the court of the Shogun as a Lady to the Land of Beginnings?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genin Exams - Yvette (Civi's Rally up.)   Genin Exams - Yvette (Civi's Rally up.) Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 7:30 pm

Without any hesitation Shogun-sama, I live to serve you. Yvette said raising her voice so that it would project clearly her eyes staring at the ground as she bowed in servitude, it didn't really affect her pride, considering she didn't have much of that rather she recognized the need for funds which he would readily supply as long as she acted in his interests. Xel was Xel, it didn't matter how she acquired it, she needed it so she could purchase land and sponsor other civilians and gradually built her own source of income so she could survive. She would wait for his reply, as her voice was sincere enough, she honestly had no reason to betray him, in fact she supported his rule over the villages, she only wished he did away with the shinobi system but she supposed he couldn't be all powerful.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Genin Exams - Yvette (Civi's Rally up.)   Genin Exams - Yvette (Civi's Rally up.) Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 7:52 pm

"Very well. Please return to the stands. We shall contact you and further discusd this upon the conclusion of the Exams, Lady Ocelot," said the Shogun before resting back in his seat concluding that as the end of the subject for now.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Genin Exams - Yvette (Civi's Rally up.)   Genin Exams - Yvette (Civi's Rally up.) Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 8:23 pm

Yes Shogun-sama. Yvette said before standing upright once more before calmly walking out of the arena, thankfully he had seen her willingness to serve, now she was one step closer to her goal of being a Banchou, she honestly couldn't wait to get started with her journey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin Exams - Yvette (Civi's Rally up.)   Genin Exams - Yvette (Civi's Rally up.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin Exams - Yvette (Civi's Rally up.)
Page 1 of 1