Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Judal

Judal

Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training] Empty
PostSubject: Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training]   Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training] Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 8:11 pm

"Okay, its time to pratice some jutsu" Amon was busy concentrating, it was a little hard for him to do with all of the birds chirping. He then leads back a deep sigh. "Okok i get it, its summer, but it doesnt mean that you should continue with the noise you know. Okok i am talking to much, need to focus, yea, focus. " Amon continued with his chakra concentrtion but managed to fail. He then hovers with a confused look on his face. I wonder what went wrong...."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training]   Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training] Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 8:31 pm

Sitting in the corner of the training courtyard, a male sat in the shadows with a large axe resting against the wall next to him. "You are telling me that something as simple as singing birds puts you off?" A voice rumbled out, deep and growling but the boy's lips did not move. Instead it appeared to come from his axe before the boy rose up and lifted the weapon onto his shoulder. "How pathetic of you, now what exactly are you trying to do?" The weapon asked loudly, its voice still growling as the boy walked out of the shadows, the light hitting his blue hair and the black metal that made up Morghul, the executioner's axe that he carried with him. Maybe he would be able to train with this person or maybe he'd just end up in a fight. Whatever, it didn't really bother him all too much, either way he would end up better than he was before.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training]   Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training] Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 8:44 pm

Amon looked over to the fellow boy, his color blindness could tell that it was the shape of a humanoid being. The sound of the voice screams with his overbearing arrogance, but it didn’t bother amon too much. What bothered Amon was the nerve impulse signals that this boy was sending,  it would have been definitely full of violence and unforgiving relentless fury, and he wondered if that was the normal. However, that was not what he was feeling, the impulse didnt match the attitude at all. So was it the axe that was talking? That could be impossible, weapons cant talk...can they? “Its something out of the ordinary, it’s not ninjutsu… so maybe I should stop acting like it is and do it my own way.  Too bad, I don’t get to do a cool pose like the other students can. “ Amon looked back at the axe, like he was up to something, but that was honestly his normal look.  He  felt indifferent of the meeting, but observing the axe, it was something he didn’t want to be the wrong end on.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training]   Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training] Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 9:00 pm

The boy that he was walking towards glanced towards Morghul several times, obviously showing a slight interest in the weapon. Then again, it was a Living Weapon, something remarkable all on its own but it was rather odd to see someone who looked rather shocked about it. Didn't most people know about Yoroi? A furrow came to Arikiko's eyebrows and a slight flicker of confusion would register in his nerve synapses but it was gone just as fast. "You were performing Energy Tech, correct? Although judging by the fact you do not carry a weapon nor can I detect one upon you, you are an Entity or at least part Entity, true?" He raised an eyebrow, this time it was actually Arikiko's voice which was low for his age but nowhere near that of Morghul. "I am a Yoroi, I am capable of such things as well although in a slightly different format. So tell me, what technique were you trying to accomplish?" He stepped out into the middle of the courtyard and put the end of Morghul's haft down on the ground. The seven foot axe towered over its wielder and Amon as well.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training]   Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training] Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 9:09 pm

Well, he was right on the mark. The boy knew of those techs because he was similar to him, containing the ability to use them. Even though it wasn’t the same exact tech that he could do. “It’s a technique that has been passed down in my family from a few generations, entitys seem to do it because well… it take a high brain pattern. No disrespect to you of course, but when my entire existence is dependent on my mind and energy .. and…this shell of a body… the only thing to grow on is knowledge.” Amon then takes a deep breath and constructs a small chair made up of energy, and then constructs one near the boy to sit on. “ Nothing worth mentioning though, just making thing out of energy. My name is Amon, I think I dorm with you…”
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training]   Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training] Icon_minitime8th September 2013, 4:03 pm

Of course Arikiko took no insult from the boy's words, there was nothing to be upset about, he understood what the Entity meant. That and he wasn't a Yoroi so there would be no need to hate him. "Do not worry yourself." The Yoroi said, waving his hand as he sat down on the chair construct and rested Morghul against his side. "So you are creating things out of energy? Rather interesting, you must have a much larger control of your Energy Tech than I do, being a Yoroi. I have to focus it through Morghul, my Living Weapon." He told Amon, nodding to the massive weapon at his side. "You are quite right though, we bunk together in Zeta Room. I am Arikiko Kenpazi and therefore you must be Amon Triquetra?" He cocked his head to the side, raising a slender blue eyebrow as he drummed a rhythm on Morghul's haft.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training]   Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training] Icon_minitime8th September 2013, 4:23 pm

“Yes, that’s right. Amon Triquetra , that was the name that was given to me. And I find it pretty cool for you to have a living weapon. It must be nice to have someone you can talk to all the time, your best friend is also your greatest weapon. Or, you two don’t share that kind of relationship right? Well then, heres another question for you then…roommate… at times of battle, who is in control..is is you…the wielder..or the weapon itself? Who is the full judge of every action that this body in front of me makes. I am quite curious as to how it works, no disrespect intended, but there was mixed feeling s about how some yoroi felt about their weapons. I want to know what you feel…” What an interesting poker face this man was putting on, his impulse didn’t flicker at all. It was no sense of emotion he could describe other than a lack of empathy.

D Rank Trained Energy Constructs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training]   Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training] Icon_minitime8th September 2013, 4:34 pm

"I believe you could classify myself and Morghul as... friends, as much as it may not seem it at times due to the fact that others are around which causes Morghul to react a tad more... hostile than usual. Other than that, we are friends." Then he was asked a strange question and it was one that Arikiko considered many days and he pondered over the answer for a second, still not a hint of emotion running through him before he answered. "Both of us are in control, depending on the situation. The full judgement is always a shared consensus, we have worked so close in sync with one another that in combat there is no 'Arikiko' and 'Morghul', there is only... Me." A smile came to the Yoroi, still no emotion, and he gave a chuckle, no emotion, before shrugging. "It all depends, at certain times Morghul can take full control over my body and usually I am in full control of him although he is a living being, so I guess you can't just call him a weapon." Ari gave another shrug, his fingers still tapping against his Living Weapon as he watched the Entity. "So then, how exactly do you fight? Anything special that you use? Being an Entity I suspect you might be very good with genjutsu, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training]   Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training] Icon_minitime8th September 2013, 4:51 pm

“Special, besides energy techniques? Hmm, yea, I use genjutsu, it’s one of my favorites to be honest. I enjoy it a lot, even made my own fighting style based off of it. Surely, people would have to feel confident and creative about the genjutsu they decide to learn.  There’s plenty of ways to execute then, but it’s better to be versatile.  Having a good game all around, and being able to defend yourself when the time is needed or necessary.  I have to make up for my weakness, and maybe be a little more offensive like you are with your axe.  Well, its just an assumption, you practice energy techs, so maybe you could show me a move or two. “ Amon was content with leaving the  conversation at this tempo without revealing too much about himself, simply because he didn’t talk too much about himself a lot.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training]   Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training] Icon_minitime10th September 2013, 1:56 pm

"Good, you are a Genjutsu user just as I am. I agree fully with the need to be creative about one's genjutsu however, hence why I have created my own series of Genjutsu that all chain together, not exactly the most powerful at my current level but that will change." Arikiko leaned back in the chair, the haft of his axe pressed into the ground as he looked over the Entity. "As for Energy Tech, I do not believe that I would be able to teach you anything. Everything I know only works while I am using Morghul and you have no Living Weapon to utilise, so it would be impossible for me to teach you anything." Arikiko gave a shrug and then rose from his chair, shattering it with Shatter Rend strength with just a flick of his leg. "However, I could go for a small amount of Genjutsu training, are you feeling up for it? Perhaps you could test out a few of your Genjutsu upon me and I could do the same to you?" Arikiko cocked an eyebrow and rotated Morghul upwards, slamming the heavy weapon down onto his shoulder and then waiting for a response.

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training]   Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training] Icon_minitime10th September 2013, 10:36 pm

"You sure? Alright, but i warn you, i didnt come to this school for no reason. Someday, ill be the greatest genjutsu user who ever lived. So here is one that i been working on all week, you ready? its called flash genjutsu" Suddenly,  Amon emitted a bright light from his body and  uses it to blind his opponent. They was having a recent conversation, so he would have to be looking at amon. There was alot more he could of done, but this was just a simple genjutsu and they were sparring as fellow students. There was no need to take it seriously.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training]   Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training] Icon_minitime11th September 2013, 3:19 pm

Considering the fact that he was indeed looking at Amon when the genjutsu was activated, Arikiko would in fact be affected by it. With a sigh though he would just close his eyes, not as though he truly needed them but whatever. Then he decided to activate his own countermeasures considering Kai didn't seem to work, Haki it must've been. "Let me show you my tricks..." Ari whispered as he brought Morghul down and then scraped him along the ground and upwards, bringing the sparks, a double layered purple aura and a small roar from the Axe. If Amon even looked at the axe, which he should've considering it's a dangerous weapon then he would be locked in a four-fold genjutsu which was compounded further when Arikiko activated a fifth genjutsu which caused black ninja-like illusions to come out of the corners of the courtyard and from the shadows, crowding around him even with the affects from the rest of his genjutsu. The first of which would've caused him to feel a hot wind but due to his pain immunity, it wouldn't, the second would cause a bright light to shine down from above, near enough blinding Amon and due to his colour blindness would be even worse as it would be near impossible to distinguish anything from the harsh white light. The third would be irritating if he could feel as the ground would feel softer than before, almost like sand and lastly sounds would shuffle around him, that of insects in the undergrowth, snakes hiding and waiting to attack, the scuttling of scorpions. Hopefully this would all compound to make one eerie setting...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training]   Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training] Icon_minitime12th September 2013, 2:37 am

"Ok, i surrender, i giess you got me. " Amon said simply , and he started to clap.   The reason why he gave up so fast was a personal reason for him, but it didnt really matter"

OOC: Ya, im cutting out.. so ill just train the rest properly and take the 1 i already posted for.

- EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training]   Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Jutsu lesson [Dual/Training]
Page 1 of 1