Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kurogane Transformations

Go down 
+2
Hatta
Seran
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Kurogane Transformations Empty
PostSubject: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime6th August 2013, 8:41 pm

Name: Flesh Transformation
Classification: Kinjutsu
Class: Supplementary
Range: Self

Description: One of the third stage transformations of the Kurogane clan, this transformation is on par in terms of primal rage to the Second Transformation, but obtains more power, making them attack anything in their way, except fellow Kurogane members unless they choose too and close friends or mates (someone very close to the Kurogane themselves). It is one of the weakest and easiest to unlock of the third stage transformations, as it merely requires the user first having unlocked and mastered the clan's Tota, Flesh Release. Then the Kurogane must unlock and master the second transformation and afterwards do a 500 word training topic to prepare the body and mind. This is just the setup, as the Kurogane just prepares themselves for the chance to unlock the transformation. However, it only becomes unlocked after the Kurogane faces a life and death situation that they cannot escape from and use up the last of the blood inside of their body in a final attempt to kill their opponent while in second transformation. This will begin the transformation, as the Kurogane 'dies' and the body undergoes its transformation in an attempt for survival. All of their wounds heal as they resurrect, though they are running on autopilot, with no blood whatsoever so they are incapable of using blood price kinjutsu while going into a primal rage state and killing anything in their path of destruction . After their time limit of this berserk state finishes they will go into a comatose state for 3 irl weeks while their body undergoes self repair, regenerating the blood loss and wounds. After they wake up the Kurogane must then do a 2000 word training topic to master this transformation.

This transformation takes on even more of a transformation to the Kurogane, rather than having just markings or some hints of their animal spirit on their body, they actually become a perfect synch between person and animal, becoming the perfect hybrid. This means that they would still retain their normal form, but their body would obtain their animal traits, such as flesh being replaced by scales or fur, horns, etc. There is no distortions between the Kurogane and the animal, and it is like they are one creature rather than two separate creatures.

When in this transformations the Kurogane's natural tiers become S Rank while in the transformed state. Also, in addition to the ability and drawbacks obtained within their Second Transformation, they gain another Ability and Drawback. If the Kurogane possessed no drawbacks and only one ability in their Second Transformation then they will possess 2 Abilities and a single drawback in this transformation. Otherwise they will have 3 Abilities and 2 Drawbacks.

This transformation is a final stage. Those who unlock Flesh Transformation cannot unlock Heir, Primal or True. Flesh Transformation takes away 10 posts from the Kurogane's overall Transformation time before passing out.

*Slot One: (Second Transformation Ability)
*Slot Two: (Second Transformation Ability [If Any] or Flesh Transformation Ability)
*Slot Three: (Second Transformation Drawback [If Any] or Flesh Transformation Drawback)
*Slot Four: (Flesh Transformation Ability or Flesh Transformation Drawback)
*Slot Five: (Flesh Transformation Drawback)

Name: Heir Transformation

Description: One of the third stages of the Kurogane transformations, this one is a more controlled transformation than its predecessors and rival transformations. The mental control one has over themselves in this state is equivalent to the First Transformation, allowing them to keep some shreds of their sanity and decision making allowing them to distinguish between friend and foe. This stage is the second strongest among the three third stages, though the most limited. To unlock this stage a Kurogane must complete a training and then meet one of two conditions. The first of which is a more noble route. The Kurogane must make a self sacrifice, giving their life to save another Kurogane while in the Second Transformation. They will then be 'reborn', so to speak, revived in their Heir Transformation. The second way for one to unlock this transformation is a bit darker. After completing the necessary training a Kurogane must go out and hunt down and kill three Kurogane who have broken away from the clan (missing ninja and the like) then drain their body of blood completely in a sort of sacrificial power gain. This transformation will require a 1000 word training before the transformation can be unlocked and then require an additional 500 word training to master the transformation after it is unlocked in order to correctly focus and manifest their transformation into their weaponry.With Each use the Kurogane will go into a comatose state for 1 irl week for their body to fully recover the expulsion and absorption of the manifested weapon and the stress the body endures from the power surge.

In this stage the Kurogane's transformation takes the opposite effect of the others. Instead of becoming more beast than man, they become more man than beast. Their body extracts the flesh, bone and blood of their Second Transformation and focuses it into a single weapon which carries on the traits of their animal spirit. This weapon highly resembles the animal in many ways. However, they will still maintain small signs of their animal spirit within their body, such as the eyes or certain specific markings.

When in this Transformation the Kurogane's natural tiers become S Rank. Also, the weapon obtained through this transformation has an additional ability without any drawbacks, while also allowing the Kurogane to draw upon the abilities of the Second Transformation. These items disappear when the Kurogane dies and can only be materialized in the transformation.  The weapon will continue to be at the rank of the user. Transformation time reduced by 10 posts.

Weapon Name:
Animal Spirit:
Type of Weapon:
Appearance:
Special Ability:

Name: Primal Transformation

Description: One of the third stages of the Kurogane Transformations, this is the most primal, and forbidden, of the Kurogane Transformations. Those who obtain this are usually shunned, captured or hunted by other Kurogane. There is no getting along with someone who has unlocked the Primal Stage, just like there is no getting along with a Mikaboshi and Bishamon. In fact, if a Kurogane who has unlocked the Primal Stage goes into the Primal Transformation, it will make all other Kurogane in the topic to forcefully change into their final stage and attack the Primal. There is no mercy when it comes to this. They will fight till the death unless the Primal somehow manages to get away, which is unlikely they will try.

This stage is called Primal for a reason. Those who unlock and go into this transformation are completely taken over by their primal side and go into a near unending rampage, having only one goal: Kill. No matter who it is, they will attempt to kill them be it friend, foe or innocent civilian walking down the street. And this isn't limited to just people either. This includes other animals. For one to unlock this transformations they must first have unlocked and mastered the second transformation. Then they must kill AND EAT another Kurogane while in their Second Transformation. When in this transformation the Kurogane will grow, or shrink in some cases, in size and become an humanoid version of their animal similar to the Flesh Transformation, though the transformation favors more toward the animal side, as there is very little hint at the human side besides the humanoid shape. This transformation cannot be mastered, as when one goes into it they are in a constant rage, a rage that cannot be controlled even slightly. They become the ultimate incarnate of a monstrous killing machine. Each time this transformation is used, the user will fall into a comatose state for 2 irl weeks while their mentality is repaired from the primal mental state.

In this state the Kurogane's natural tiers become SS rank. They also gain 2 Additional Abilities and a single drawback on top of their Second Transformation's ability and drawback. This is easily the most powerful of the three third stages, being almost as strong as Fourth Stage: True Transformation. As such, once unlocked, the primal rage one has unlocked within them becomes so great that any hope of achieving a further state through Awakening is impossible.

This transformation is a final stage. Those who unlock Primal Transformation cannot unlock Heir, Flesh or True. Primal Transformation takes away 15 posts from the Kurogane's overall Transformation time before passing out.

*Slot One: (Second Transformation Ability)
*Slot Two: (Second Transformation Ability [If Any] or Primal Transformation Ability)
*Slot Three: (Second Transformation Drawback [If Any] or Primal Transformation Ability)
*Slot Four: (Primal Transformation Ability or Primal Transformation Drawback)
*Slot Five: (Primal Transformation Ability or Primal Transformation Drawback)
*Slot Six: (Primal Transformation Drawback)

Name: True Transformation

Description: The fourth and final stage of the Kurogane Transformations. Those who have achieved this transformation maintain complete control over their primal instincts, not a trace of it being shown on them. This is shown through their body having nothing whatsoever to do with their animal spirit. They are capable of determining friend from foe and can even easily resist the urge to kill from being in the same area as a Primal Kurogane, though they still maintain the dislike and are the only ones capable of subduing the Primal without killing them.

There can only be one Kurogane with True Transformation at any time, as this Kurogane is the head of the Clan and the Alpha Male. However, there are two ways to obtain it. The first being that a Kurogane with the mastered Heir Transformation AND Flesh Release Tota must fight the current Kurogane with the True Transformation in an honorable death match, in which case if the Heir wins, their body will undergo a transformation into the True stage, showing that they are now the new Alpha Male. The second way of obtaining is only capable if there is no current True Transformation Kurogane. This is rare, though possible, if the Kurogane dies before a new leader can be chosen through right of ascension. An Heir Transformation Kurogane with the Flesh Release Tota must find and kill a Primal Kurogane while both are in their final stages. However, before one seeks to unlock this stage, they must first prepare their body and mind with a 1000 word training topic. Then after unlocking it, they then must cope with the transformation and manifestation of their transformation into their weapon and armor through another 1000 word training.

In this transformation they focus their blood, flesh and bone, their very being into the organic weapon that they obtain in their Heir Transformation, as well as a special type of Armor being produced in the same manor. The Weapon and Armor produced closely resemble the animal spirit of the Kurogane, such as tails becoming belts, fur/scales becoming the layout of the armor, ears and jaws becoming helmets, etc. The Kurogane's natural tiers become SS rank while in this state. Their armor gain an ability as well as the ability from the weapon in Heir Transformation and they also maintain the abilities and drawback from second transformations. These items disappear when the Kurogane dies and can only be materialized in the transformation. The weapon and armor will always be equal to the rank of the user.  Anyone with primal lineage cannot become a True and true cannot awaken. Transformation time is reduced by 10 posts.

Weapon Name:
Animal Spirit:
Type of Weapon:
Appearance:
Special Ability:

Armor Name:
Animal Spirit:
Type of Armor:
Appearance:
Special Ability:

Last edited by Roxas on 17th November 2013, 11:29 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:35 pm

Kurogane Clan
* Blood Release
- Immune System, Boosted Blood Limits
* Flesh Release
- Life-Force Sensory
* Bestial Transformation
- 1-2 Transformations
* Sensory Augmentation
- Sight, Hearing, Smell, Taste, Touch, Killing Intent/Danger

^ See this... According to the rules you have no more clan slots to add an advanced transformation. So by the rules and all the crap you gave me for not knowing the rules... I as a mod deny this.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:37 pm

I second Hat's opinion on this, further discussion can be made between us and Vix, and perhaps Kenji if he's interested, until then this will remain unapproved.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:41 pm

Actually these transformations would go under beastial transformations. It'd change to transformations 1-6 as this is an add on to bestial transformation rather than something new completely. Therefor it is not going over my cap.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 11:17 am

mmmk. Lets start with this. Nothing said here is to be taken to PMs or any chat box, and this goes for everyone reading this. If you have a problem with anything said here you may PM me and only me. No more of this arguing bull shit ok. Second what is decided here is final, no if and or buts. The only person who remotely has any right to throw in anything they have to say is vix, because some how she's the emotionally calm one right now.

Next I'm take this one transformation at a time so be prepared for a rather long discussion on each one.

Flesh Transformation

First thing that comes to mind here is anyone that knows flesh release able to unlock this or is it one character at a time sort of jutsu? This means a whole lot in the power book on how much I'll allow slip by.

The next thing that is brought up is how its unlocked. If I'm not mistaken, first trans you have to be nearly dead to activate it. Second you have to loose someone close to you. For this one all you have to do is waste enough blood to have only a D rank. Yea no. It needs something more there. Partly because Kuro's carry extra amounts of blood it should be cleared up as, "Their own blood" or the blood from their gourd/other locations, but I have to be honest I don't like that as an activation at all. HOWEVER, I do have a suggestion for this problem. Because of the nature of a Kuro unlocking a transformation, plainly speaking they loose their fcking mind I'd have to say allow this to be a pseudo resurrection ability.

Stay with me here now because this comes at some stipulations. First and fore most the resurrection only happens the first time the transformation is unlocked. The second being they have to die by their own hands. I don't mean "I'm stab my self to unlock my ultimate form" shit ok. I mean quite literally in the heat of a loosing battle with no escape a Kuro should be willing to draw on the final drops of their own blood to activate some attempt at taking the enemy with them. Once the final drop leaves the Kuro body transformation kicks in.

Now not just any kuro can just walk into a battle and drain their body to unlock this form. They still need to have mastered the first two forms, that's a given, and I do mean mastered not unlocked. In addition I'd have to say it requires at the very least a 500-1000 word training to get the body ready before it able to be unlocked. Once those two conditions are met then sure....run on out their in the battle field drain your body of its blood and have a go with it.

Step by step process of how to unlock:
trans 1 unlocked
trans 1 mastered
trans 2 unlocked
trans 2 mastered
trans 3 prep training (500-1000)
Runs out on battle field drains self of blood
Waits one turn
Body returns to life as a mindless beast
kuro goes into a coma after trans is done but is alive
trans 3 mastered training

After all this should be the final trans and shouldn't be another after this. I honestly like a set up like this a lot more than something as simple as "Be in trans 2 and use a lot of blood, but not all of it" The major drawback for having this single time resurrection is that you'd be unable to cast blood style jutsus at all for this first time. Which to be honest if this is a flesh transformation you should be focused on flesh jutsus if you use any. However because this is the flesh release version I do believe that when the resurrection kicks in all wounds should be healed up, but the length the transformation is active should be halved. Now we'll stop with this first part today, just keep in mind this is all about the activation/resurrection part of the trans, not what its like once you master it and use it later.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 11:30 am

Can't believe I forgot the mastering. And as for the unlock, anyone at half their blood can barely stand. Much less having so little when they usually have so much. But I understand and rather like your unlocking better (me and vix were honestly stuck for a way to unlock it and just went with that). So I'll change it to what you have suggested.

Yes, anyone can achieve this state as long as they have unlocked the tota. Those that have not cannot gain this in the future without it. It is kind of the most common of the three third stages and therefore the weakest of them. And yes it requires second be mastered.

With all of the transformations anyone can unlock it if they meet the criteria. Flesh requires flesh release. Primal is open more so than others but is basically casting away your clan. Its forbidden and so very few may risk it. As it is equivalent to being a missing nin to a clan. But worse. And heir requires you be of the main branch family. True is 1 person only and requires them to master heir and have flesh.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 12:57 pm

Thinking of the Kuro are more than normal humans, or more specifically, people who are used to pulling blood out of their own bodies and others, its natural to assume that they could survive loosing much more blood than a normal human before major symptoms kick in. That was just my suggestion on how to unlock it. If you don't want to use that one then come up with something else. Regardless we won't move on until the process of unlocking it is settled on. We'll discuss actuall mastering and its effects after than.

Can a person unlock multiple stage 3 trans if they meet the requirements. Like I know you say primal is "against the clan" and all but in all honesty if you woke up on morning and though "Fck it tetsu isn't even in the same village as the main branch so I'll take flesh and primal", could you do that?
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 1:12 pm

I'm going with your requirement. It is better than the one I put. And no. There are only 4 stages. There is a split between the third stages and only 1 of the third can unlock the fourth. If you unlock one of the three then you cannot unlock the other two. So therefore you must decide between primal flesh or heir. After unlocking one you are stuck with it no matter what. No going back. No changing transformations. No having 2 or more third stages. It goes like this.

First trans
Second trans
Heir trans OR flesh trans OR primal trans
True trans - only if heir is your third stage and you possess the tota.

So without the tota you can go either primal or heir (only if your apart of the main family and are a descendant of the current head). Those with tota can go any of the three, but still be held to the heir rule if they go heir. Only benefit to heir having the tota is having the right to challenge the current head to an honorable death match to lead the clan
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 1:19 pm

mmk well we'll wait for you to retype that first part of this tech for the new unlocking before we continue.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 3:53 pm

Okay. So I believe I edited all that was asked. I also took the liberty of editing the others by adding in the required mastered states and the word trainings (have all except Primal require one before and after. While Primal requires no training as it cannot be mastered or controlled in any way). And I also added in comatose states for them all except True, since this transformation usually wears out the Kurogane both mentally and physically. I gave Heir 1 week irl. Primal 3 weeks. Flesh 2 weeks. The severity of the rest being the strain of how much of the primal part is exuded. However, I was unable to think one up for the True Transformation, so if it requires one then I may make it like this.

Primal: 1 Month
Flesh: 3 weeks
Heir: 2 weeks
True: 1 week
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 10:03 pm

Your forgot the part about them having to use the last of their blood their self, not loosing blood from a wound.

mmk the middle paragraph is fine because its physical traits and all.

I dont fully understand the first part of the boosts though. From what I get their tiers jump up to S rank, which is fine providing it is only the tiers they can naturally train. Which means as a ninja, no barrier, no reaction, no defense. The next part stumps me. If their tiers go to S rank why is there an SS rank cap? The only reason I can come up with is that your still able to use boosting effects while in the transed form. I in no way like this at all. Just have it lock all tiers to S rank. If the user wants better they have to use one of their abilities to boost it as high as SS rank. Boosting effects shouldn't be able to break that S rank tier.

Partly curious on this final part here. I want to know three abilities and drawbacks you could see passing through ok, and I mean push the limits that you think should be possible with them. Just trying to get a base line here.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 10:18 pm

That's in there. They must use the last of their blood  in a final attack in an attempt to kill the opponent. Right in the middle of the first paragraph.

The tier cap is ss because in second trans Kurogane have a rank tiers at d-b rank. S tiers at a rank and ss tiers at s rank, giving them a new cap while transformed only. So I kept the tier cap for the higher ranks, if I took that away then this would be weaker than the second trans in terms of physical power.. Though exceptions are primal and true. Though true is a separate case o its own, primal has the ss tier cap while only allowing speed sss.

Kurogane have a ss tier cap in transformations which is one of the reasons they pass out rather than stay conscious when they leave the transformation, even if in it for only a single post.

Honestly, idk. The abilities and drawbacks have to be approved before they can be used. Vix had made some examples in the second transformation. We don't just get anything we want. It has to connect to our animal somehow, not like 'i have a dog transformation. But my ability shall give me the ability to breath fire' as a week example. Foe further examples please refer to the second transformation.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 10:43 pm

mmk then we'll address primal soon. Strictly Flesh here.

Boost all the ranks from trans 2 up one to [D = A, C-B = S, A-S = SS], Cap at SS rank.

and I want to know the abilities/drawbacks you would tac on say tet. I'm not holding you to those specificly nor am I here to approve/reject them. I simply wish to snip this shit in the ass before it blows up again.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime7th August 2013, 10:54 pm

To be completely honest, I have no idea whatsoever. I still have yet to decide on my second trans ability. So my opinion on this matter is... very difficult. Hmm... maybe one ability would be a certain flame generation in ny body, increasing the power of fire jutsu I expel through my mouth, which is most of my fire jutsu... hmm... dragon, dragon... maybe something to do with my scales... probably increase the durability of my flesh release defensive jutsu by 1 or something. Then as a drawback id probably tack on the downside being all my water jutsu expelled from my mouth be lowered a rank in power, as the natural internal fire that'd boost my fire jutsu would in turn weaken water jutsu I expel.

Of course this isn't set in stone. I still don't know what I am even allowed to do myself, which is Why I haven't bothered training second trans yet. Idk what my stuff would be or how far I can even go with it. Maybe id choose +1 to speed while flying, but that would be useless in higher levels as ss would be the cap. Like I said, I'm unsure.

Edit: Edited the tiers.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime8th August 2013, 8:28 am

mmk be thinking about that because I'm going to ask again...

For now though there is but one thing left to address. The mastery training for trans1 is like 500 words, trans2 is like 1000 words, and even with this trans slightly difficult to unlock, still needs more. In all honesty I think 2000 would be perfect for this. Partly because at the rank a person is able to use this due to the duration being -15 (for trans2 and trans3) would mean they have S rank tiers or SS rank tiers. So unless you have some huge complaint/reason why this seems like too much, 2k requirement.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime8th August 2013, 10:08 am

Umm. I put its a 500 word training to be able to unlock with an additional 1000 word training to master for a total of 1500 but if your sure I guess I can make it 2k. Umm. What do you mean a -15 duration?

Idk if you do know the total duration of the transformation as a whole.  But just in case I can create a quick list for you showing the time a person can be in each trans at each rank if you want a better idea of the durations.

Edit: umm. Ok. You say a 2k for mastering. And earlier you said a training before it can be unlocked for 500-1000 words. So the total training for flesh trans is going to be 2.5k to 3k?
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime8th August 2013, 10:16 am

I do know the total duration and that's what I was rambling about with the -15. regaurdless its fine and doesn't need to be changed.

500 prep and then a 2000 mastery training is what I'm calling for this.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime8th August 2013, 10:20 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime9th August 2013, 9:50 am

Heir Transformation

mmk just like the first one we'll take it one step at a time. We'll Talk mastering later after we've cleared up its abilities. How ever much like the first one, in fact more so than the first one, the way you unlock this transformation is to simple for me to say ok with. The showed dominance part is fine, the beating down another trans2 is the hairy part. If you still want it to be something along those lines it needs a bit more detail as to what exactly needs to happen.

What qualifies as "Beating down another Kurogane?"
If the other Kurogane gives up what happens?
Does the person instantly go into the trans3 after these conditions are met?

and I know your ganna come back with saying something like "Its hard to not kill some one in trans2 because blah blah blah." Its not. If you want it done you'll break character for it. Everyone does it, everyone will do it. Unless you like have a mod take control of your character in trans2 and that mod rolls a dice at the end of the match and if they roll say a 3 then you spare the opponent, anything else they kill the target, then no I'm sorry thats not going to work.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime9th August 2013, 12:44 pm

Surrendering would be a no. And I see whatcha mean about the people would go against the way its supposed to be in second trans... so yeah, your right. This one is far too easy to unlock. What would you suggest be the unlocking method?
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime10th August 2013, 9:39 am

mmmk I got my mind back on track finally here.

Heir Trans is supposed to be about the next leaders of the clan. There to unlock it the person should make some drastic action that would either prove their worth to the clan, or change the way the clan believes. That's why I propse 2 different ways to unlock this trans

The first route involves a rebirth route like the first one. I like the idea of these "final" (ignoring true for now) having a kind of savior ability when unlocked. So for the first way I say that it should be unlocked by giving one's life, while in second trans2 to save another member of the Kuro clan.

The second route involves a darker route of the clan. Hunt down, kill, and drain three enemy Kuros. Enemy Kuros are missing nin, or those who are not in full support of the Main branch.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime10th August 2013, 2:12 pm

Drain?
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime10th August 2013, 2:43 pm

remove all blood from the body
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime10th August 2013, 2:48 pm

Oh. The way we do it with our blood gourd and stuff. Mmk
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime13th August 2013, 12:26 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Transformations   Kurogane Transformations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurogane Transformations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next