Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kiyoshi Kukinorite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vican

Kiyoshi Kukinorite  Empty
PostSubject: Kiyoshi Kukinorite    Kiyoshi Kukinorite  Icon_minitime28th October 2012, 8:37 am

Personal Info

Name: Kukinorite Kiyoshi
Alias: The graceful wind
Height: 5'8
Weight: 132 Lbs
Zodiac Sign: Libra

Personality: Alrighty then, Well you want to know what I am like now don't you? Well let's just say I am not really the most stable of individuals. My mind tends to wander which at times gets me into trouble, one way or another. I am naturally inquisitive, and live my life to be more curious then cautious. One thing about me is that my body is alot like my mind, in constant motion. I feel almost weakened when I'm not moving, it's just natural for me to move.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: Kiyoshi really wasn't the luckiest child in the village to say the least. His mother had died while giving birth to him. His father had more or less blamed him for the loss of his wife through out his life. He spent the majority of his childhood running, from his father, bullies, or just for fun. Whenever he was running he seemed to be at peace, and he loved that feeling. From what he was told about his mother from fellow villagers she was a bright and well acomplished jounin, and as a matter of fact his fther was just as smart as she was strong. Strange how someone who based their life around logic could give into such emotional diress. So Kiyoshi decided he would spend his life trying to live up his lis late mother's name.

The day he was accepted into the ninja academy was oe of the happiest days of his life, not only was he going to become a ninja his fther had actually smiled at him. Wow, what a feeling that was for him to finally see that. So he spent a few years in the academy showing off his speed and grace to those who would see, and was admired by a few of his peers. His grace and appearance made him quite popular in the classrooms by hs fellow student, and even amongst a few of his instructors.

Ninja Info

Village: Shi
Clan: Kukinorite
Chakra Nature: Wind

Primary Weapon:
Spoiler:
Secondary Weapon:

Weapon Name: Speed and Grace
Type of Weapon: escrima sticks
How Many: 2 [A Pair]
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: NONE
Back to top Go down
Vican

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi Kukinorite    Kiyoshi Kukinorite  Icon_minitime28th October 2012, 9:35 am

Techniques:

Clan Passive
Spoiler:

Ring Road:
Spoiler:

Wing Road:
Spoiler:

Taijutsu:

Spoiler:

Ninjutsu:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Vican on 30th December 2012, 4:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi Kukinorite    Kiyoshi Kukinorite  Icon_minitime28th October 2012, 12:27 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi Kukinorite    Kiyoshi Kukinorite  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiyoshi Kukinorite
Page 1 of 1