Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Ultimate showdown of Ultimate Destiny.....Not Really

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tai

Tai

Ultimate showdown of Ultimate Destiny.....Not Really Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate showdown of Ultimate Destiny.....Not Really   Ultimate showdown of Ultimate Destiny.....Not Really Icon_minitime24th August 2012, 2:13 pm

Minoru appears in a forest suddenly he grabs the hilt of his sword and looks around. how did i end up here? he smells the air around so far not sensing a threat or anyone else. Strange...how did i get here in the 1st place.... i was training and poof....i'm under genjutsu? he starts walking around the forest keeping his ears and nose open for any sudden threats. i have to get back to the village Minoru jumps up into a tree to look around at his surroundings. he is very unfamilar with the area Long way from the village Minoru sighs running fingers through his hair. Lets starts walking then he jumps from another tree to another trying to find his way back home.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate showdown of Ultimate Destiny.....Not Really   Ultimate showdown of Ultimate Destiny.....Not Really Icon_minitime24th August 2012, 2:41 pm

Devin was sitting lazily on 5 clouds above the forest, you know a typical day for her though when she turned to look down she saw someone and frowned seeing they weren't from Ibaragakure, considering she was on guard duty it meant she would have to take them down. She would wait first as she was enjoying her leisure time for the moment perhaps a bit longer and then she would attack full force of course. No hard feelings eh? Devin mumbled before closing her eyes once more missing Alice leaping through the tree's to get to the opponent. Unlike her original she was more serious and didn't waste time expecially when it came to defending her village. She would throw three kunai each with explosive tags with one aiming for him while the other two were aimed for the spots to the left and the right of him, regardless if they hit Alice would detonate them attempting to trap him in an explosion.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate showdown of Ultimate Destiny.....Not Really   Ultimate showdown of Ultimate Destiny.....Not Really Icon_minitime25th August 2012, 12:58 pm

Minoru kept moving from tree to free until he heard something fall from the sky. he glances up seeing kunia with fall from the sky. he jumps back quickly realizing that it had a tag. Shit. He quickly transfroms into his wolfe form and uses Swift release. hears 2 other kunai fall just as he starts to move. .... he tries to make another dash with swift release but he gets caught in the explosion causing him to fly through the forest. he hits a tree hard causing him to cough out loud. he hits the ground trying to breath again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate showdown of Ultimate Destiny.....Not Really   Ultimate showdown of Ultimate Destiny.....Not Really Icon_minitime25th August 2012, 4:17 pm

Alright here we go.. Devin said to herself as she activated her Uzugan, Alice simultaneously activating it as well she smirked before standing on top of her cloud while two white clouds would form in front of Alice before then turned green and stretched transforming into Gale Gates. Devin would make hand signs before she released a stream of water which turned into mist and blanketed the area obscuring vision. She would then wait relying on Alice for the most part even though both of them could see perfectly.

Spoiler:

Down below Alice pulled out two sets of three kunai, and would run through the gale gates being accelerated to bullet release speeds, despite the lack of vision thanks to her Uzugan she was tracking where her opponent would end up thanks to the wind displacement his body made as it flew through the air. She would throw six kunai as she moved with them being thrown at the same speed she was moving aiming for the trees around her opponent before she would detonate them not aiming for the opponent but rather attempting to destroy the trees around him to cause them to tip over and crush him, or at least cut off his area of escape.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate showdown of Ultimate Destiny.....Not Really   Ultimate showdown of Ultimate Destiny.....Not Really Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate showdown of Ultimate Destiny.....Not Really
Page 1 of 1