Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Junsuina Showdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime9th November 2011, 7:25 pm

How strange Suo had received an invitation for people that followed the bow. So of course he went even though he barely qualified. So he went to the arranged meting place which had been a rather large open plain surrounded by a thick forest. He got to the border of the field and set down his large heavy jar and took the lid off. He just waited to see what the hell he was invited for so well here he waited.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime9th November 2011, 7:32 pm

Savannah had found her way to the battle area and saw another person waiting already he was young it was obvious and he kind of reminded her of her own genin in her squad. And...my maternal instincts take over again. she said in a low breath as she walked up to him with a smile Hey Why don't you and I team up? she said attempting to make peace knowing fully well that the other people involved wouldn't try something like that. Or if that doesn't suit you truce until we beat everyone else.
Back to top Go down

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime9th November 2011, 7:34 pm

Spoiler:

Neptune Hid at the forest line which was probably a quarter mile away from sou, he withdraw his Kirinyaga which is a long bow. he loaded and aimed at the sou and draws back his hand creating a large ring bow made out of chakra, He then releases his hand as if they were firing an arrow and the ring releases a giant beam of destruction at him."show me what you got kid."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime9th November 2011, 7:45 pm

Having heard and seeing a large beam head toward him he exclaimed. HOLY CRAP!He connected his chakra threads to his puppets and scattered and as the attack hit, the after explosion had blown him away and made him land to near the middle of the field, rittled with bruises. He was panting and looked at the young lady. Lady you have yourself a deal.... He coughed a little and jumped up as he brought his puppets toward him... They rested next to him and he had no idea what to do, he knew whatever the hell that was it was meant to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime9th November 2011, 7:52 pm

Savannah had seeing a flash of light and reacted accordingly shot off two volleys of 10 Compression arrows total in groups of 5, the reason for this arrangement was simple as each imploded it would take a section of the powerful attack with it the 5 of them making the total implosion more than enough to take the SS-rank attack while the second volley was more like reassurance as well as a follow up attack as their was a "pause" in between the two normally she preferred to launch them one after another in a straight line so that this didn't happen but she figured if her opponent was going all out why wouldn't she. Yay I have a team mate. she said smiling happily unfazed by the sudden attack after all this was an Archer battle it made sense that distance would be a factor.

He is very far away Kid. You might want to close the gap with him. she said holding back a laugh when she saw the state he was in before summoning 6 Automatons one of them moving over to Suo while the others each held one of Savannah's bows. I'll cover you.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime9th November 2011, 8:05 pm

He was impressed that he was alive, but he was annoyed that the girl butted in. He withdrew three arrows and aimed at sou. He draws back his hands and creates three large ring bow made out of chakra, then he released shooting three Junsuina Style:Bittersweet Decimate at sou. this is the last time he can use this tech so after he fired he would fire a concentrated arrow of chakra resembling a lance at the girl.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime9th November 2011, 8:31 pm

Sorry about this lady! He disconnected his threads from his puppets and as they went limp he reattached his chakra strings to the automaton and flung it in front of him as the 3 beams of lights headed toward him. As it collided it with the automaton the large explosions had been made out of Suo's range so he was safe. He dropped the remains of the automaton and reconnected to his puppets. He got on the back of his white demon and it sprint forward toward the forest. His white spider following right behind him. As he got close he charged a concentrated arrow and fired it toward the trees to get the enemy a little stirred.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime9th November 2011, 8:41 pm

Hmm? Savannah said as she had sensed movement and reacted the moment the arrow reappeared using body replacement jutsu and switching with the Automaton that was holding Zeus the machine taking the damage instead of her. She frowned for a bit an picked up the bow that it had dropped and stored Artemis while the Automaton that had Hera gave her that bow as well Savannah fusing them. I'll call you.. Hercules she said she started to rush forward having given Artemis to the Automaton which had once held Hera all 4 of the remaining Automatons clunking after her as they ran as well. Although her face betrayed it as she still had her trademark smile she was actually quite annoyed by the hide and go seek game.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime12th November 2011, 6:52 pm

"tch stay still will you" he got annoyed as he withdrew an arrow and shoots several large arrows of chakra into the sky and the clouds become a violent purple and then rain millions of dart sized arrows from the sky, he does a couple more times for good measure.then he took cover in the trees while the others are in the open plain.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime12th November 2011, 7:05 pm

He...didn't... Savannah said looking at her ally and would cause one of the Automatons to grab him and then she sent it back into storage along with the genin with it. I really am too nice. she said as her smiled faded as she combined all of her bows except hades into one. Theseus she said and began to shoot off compression arrows from the combined bow which altered the composition of the arrows fired giving them Zeus's lightning bolt effect with Hera's wind effect with Apollo's green fire in effect. She then began to fire off Crater arrows but instead used Apollo's purple fire effect and blanketed the sky above her in purple flames. Savannah alternating between the compression arrows and the crater arrows and kept up the blanket incinerating all of the arrows that were above her while the others that weren't covered by the blanket still fell. Is that... All you got. She said when the techniques had ended not even a single of those dart sized arrows making it to where she was. She then summoned the Automaton which had taken Suo away and brought him back next to her.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime12th November 2011, 7:24 pm

Suo panting hard after all being reverse summoned is not pretty. He took a moment to regain his composure and slowly back up. He connected his strings to his puppets and looked at Savannah. He took a deep bow. Thank you! Than he got into a fighting posistion, Now! You have save me yet i have done nothing! I am eternally in your gratitude! But now I may ask! Since you are so strong! I wish to fight you! So I may be able to prove myself to you! This had been the most hyped Suo had been in awhile, nearly died, went to a pocket dimension, he had to prove that he to was worth being a Jusuina user!
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime12th November 2011, 7:32 pm

Aw you want to fight me? So cute. Alright then. I won't use Theseus on you because..well..that's a bit mean. So instead I'll just use Hades she said as she stored Theseus in her Storage while taking Hades out. Alright then kid. Lets see what you've got. she said with a smirk and then jumped back while releasing three jet arrows 2 at the puppet one at Suo's chest cavity the arrows all moving at bullet release speed with fault lines opening up in the ground after them. Now that the other guy was gone she would have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime12th November 2011, 7:47 pm

A large puff of smoke happened as the second before impact and Suo had switched placed with his second puppet and quickly unsheathed his sword and got low and fed chakra to his sword and swung in a 360 degree spin and attempted to cut Savannah with his blade and at the same time freed his puppets from the cold prison known as the floor.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime12th November 2011, 7:54 pm

Oh? Savannah said having "seen" the movement thanks to her Dojutsu and bent backward dodging the slicing motion that Hatarou had made due to having already somewhat understood what he had been trying to do. While he was still mid spin she released a close range Jet arrow at his torso and moved her leg so that she would fall to the ground and released 3 more close range jet arrows before rolling away and getting off the ground once she had separated the distance between the two of them. I like you. Whats your name?
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime12th November 2011, 8:14 pm

Hadding been moving enough the arrow glazed Suo;s side, as he freed his puppet he reattached his threads back to it in a instant, than while he heard her fall down and the release of an arrow his white demon opened it's mouth and released a rain that would deject the other arrows slightly but just enough to miss Suo. He looked at Savannah and said, My name is Suo Verin and I am from Ibaragakure, and you are? He said as he ran back and had his white demon follow and laid white spider and made it look as if the poor puppet was limp but was only waiting for an opportunity for it to shine.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime12th November 2011, 8:24 pm

Savannah Naito, from Dipugakure. Its been a pleasure to meet you Suo. she said with a smile before pulling back and releasing another jet arrow this time not at Suo or his puppets but at the very chakra threads that were moving them Savannah having sensed their position thanks to their movement and her Dojutsu and now she knew exactly where to aim to cripple his offense. Not letting up she fired another arrow at Suo as well as yet another arrow aiming at the second puppet having targeted all three of them in an attempt to see just how fast the genin could micromanage as each of the arrows were heading for their respective targets at vacuum release.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime12th November 2011, 9:38 pm

Suo seeing her shoot of several arrows it had been hard to see what had happened but he had quickly let out a rain from several places, from his own sword which had also doubled over as a bow, the mouth of his white demon, and the several slit of the 'legs' of the white spider. Having shot out a maelstrom of chakra darts at the arrows it at the very least had dejected their routes. Suo now realized that he was way underpowered, all he could do was last minute dodge, maybe if he could... His white spider had gotten on it's legs and with that trademark ol' puppet rattle it sped off towards Savannah to bring the fight close to her while the white demon stayed close to him so he could defend himself.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime12th November 2011, 9:47 pm

Silly Puppet. Cassandra said as she pullet out a Crater arrow and shot the white spider the arrow would not only do irrevocable damage once the arrow hit but as a finisher once the ground opened and the puppet fell in it would be game over as it would be smashed into fragments once the ground closed once more. Well I have to go home now Suo. So might as well bring this match to a close as she began shooting off numerous Jet arrows at the boy and his puppet (about 20). She then brought out Theseus using Storage and pulled back a Compression arrow and fired it the arrow being coated in a lightning bolt before being engulfed in a wind tornado before being set ablaze with purple flames and she shot it at the boy and even if he used the puppet to block it, it would penetrate it setting it ablaze in the process before meeting its target the boys heart.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime12th November 2011, 10:38 pm

Suo made his puppet push him away as both it and the spider had gotten hit by the several arrows, The Spider had been to beaten up to use again, the demon had several holes in it but he knew that it could just stitch itself back together bu he knew he didn't want to see that again. He got to his knees and looked apathetically, I have lost... I am clearly no match for you.... He bowed his head forward and choked on his pride... You win... It has been an honor... I hope to one day meet you again... And one day actually be a match....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Junsuina Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsuina Showdown   Junsuina Showdown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junsuina Showdown
Page 1 of 1