Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hatarou vs Tai, A battle of Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Hatarou vs Tai, A battle of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Hatarou vs Tai, A battle of Shadows   Hatarou vs Tai, A battle of Shadows Icon_minitime17th July 2012, 12:36 pm

Hatarou had gained summons from an unlikely source, a kage of another land. How weird... Either way Hatarou set off to his journey to another land. Eventually he got to the set arena. A rocky canyon with a waterfall not to far, or at least that's what he heard. Either way he was asked to meet the kage there so he walked to the canyon wall and leaned up against it and waited there as he also had his sand meld with the surrounding rock and dirt, to aid him just in case.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hatta on 1st August 2012, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou vs Tai, A battle of Shadows   Hatarou vs Tai, A battle of Shadows Icon_minitime17th July 2012, 12:47 pm

Taizen skates to the set point where he asked the ninja Hatarou to meet him. He had hear....Great things about him. he wanted to see if his skill was as great as said. he made it there with an unreadable look on his face as he jumped on top of a rock looking down at Hata. he stood there saying nothing for the next 2 minutes. your worth......how much do you think it is young man the tone of his voice just as unreadable and baron as his facail expression.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou vs Tai, A battle of Shadows   Hatarou vs Tai, A battle of Shadows Icon_minitime17th July 2012, 1:04 pm

Hatarou noticed the kage standing high above him, asking him of his own personal self worth. Me, my dear kage... I am only a humble Father, Husband, Clan head, and shinobi of Dipugakure... Though my worth decreased over time... He let out a sigh as he reviewed his life, At the moment I would consider it still high. To many people still rely on me, if I died now... They'd be sad... So I think it's high my dear Kage... He brushed his hair back and looked at the kage, waiting to see where this would go.
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou vs Tai, A battle of Shadows   Hatarou vs Tai, A battle of Shadows Icon_minitime18th July 2012, 2:52 pm

Taizen closes his eyes and sigh softly before opening his eyes again. his eyes are intense and hardrened almost death like. We will see the wind around him starts to pick up violently swirling picking up the sand around him. I'll test your worth for every thing its worth! Behind him something manifested something real but not real at the same time. Sink or swim.. Hit or Miss....what will you take Hatarou?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou vs Tai, A battle of Shadows   Hatarou vs Tai, A battle of Shadows Icon_minitime18th July 2012, 4:17 pm

Both are interesting... But I'll take up... The one that proves myself!! With that his Bake, his own personification of his soul, formed and gave out a boisterous roar. Now my dear Kage! Let me show you my worth! He said with a face full of vital sprit and he formed a kiddish attack for a battle of this caliber. He threw an elemental rotating orb of fire at the Kage, it wasn't much but it marked the beginning of this match...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bake appearance:
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou vs Tai, A battle of Shadows   Hatarou vs Tai, A battle of Shadows Icon_minitime19th July 2012, 12:59 pm

Taizen watches the wind fly at him. he smirks as the wind is adsorbed by his Skate his Over road and Regalia ability can take wind of any rank and make his over road abilities and attacks stronger. as for the other attack Taizen Activates his Skates to burn out. the built up heat and Static electricity from his skates and spark. he moves slightly and disappears from the attack and Hatta's eye sight. Give me everything or nothing at all..... NOW BOW!!!Taizen appears over Hatta and a high pressure wall of wind crashed down upon him. if successful he would be hit into the ground and slowed down greatly and the added damage from Tornado would be inflicted. If not Taizen had plans to stop any thing thrown his way.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou vs Tai, A battle of Shadows   Hatarou vs Tai, A battle of Shadows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hatarou vs Tai, A battle of Shadows
Page 1 of 1