Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Equal Footing (A training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Equal Footing (A training) Empty
PostSubject: Equal Footing (A training)   Equal Footing (A training) Icon_minitime25th July 2022, 4:07 pm

Tsukasa had no idea what to expect, her sword cutting through the air with the precise strikes she had practised for half her life already, just what would the others think? She had been mentioning to a few people during the lunch breaks that she was looking for a training partner for a little while. She had trained against kenjutsu experts for so long she felt comfortable with them. She needed to push her boundaries. She needed to learn from others. If she wasn't going to learn how to fight like them, she was going to learn how to fight them. Or fight others like them any way. She needed to learn. Even if her way of learning was to bring her sword to action. It was just... Natural.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Equal Footing (A training)   Equal Footing (A training) Icon_minitime25th July 2022, 4:56 pm

Being the holder of the matatabi majority of her free time at the academy was scheduled with bouts and events to test her capabilities, so when they heard that there was individuals looking for sparing partners she was choosen rather than volunteered. Their wasn't anything extraordinary about her that stood out even being beaten by low level shinobis, the academy truly believed that she was incapable of utilizing her bijuu; forcing them to regret that she was even choosing to hold such an important specimen. Leisurely she made her way to one of the academy training grounds, her hand hovered around her mouth hiding the air she left out of her mouth. "I dont know why you even come, you get beat everytime cause your useless" the voice within Africa spoke to her.

"I loss cause you keep telling me to sexually assault people" She mumbled to herself before release a sigh of disatisfaction. Her eye shot in fornt of her to notice the only other person in her vacinity, the skillmanship was clear from each astonishing stroke against the air.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Equal Footing (A training)   Equal Footing (A training) Icon_minitime25th July 2022, 5:11 pm

Tsukasa wiped her brow, taking a moment and a few breaths whilst leaning on her sword. She was already working up a bit of a sweat when she was joined by someone. With a glance over she met her gaze to theirs. A quick size up told her plenty. They were definitely here to meet her. Dusting off her hands she slipped her sword back in to the sleeve hanging from her hip. But first... well she had to check. "Good morning. You are looking for Tsukasa, yes? If so, that would be me. I don't believe we've met, so may I have your name?" A straight forward introduction, but being overly friendly wasn't second nature to her. Yet at least. Maybe. And either way, she was still in combat-brain. The whole 'royal knight' thing she had going was in full swing.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Equal Footing (A training)   Equal Footing (A training) Icon_minitime25th July 2022, 6:17 pm

Africa was dazed by the girls dedication to training however on the other hand their wasn't anything beside the bijuu inside of her that made her special, sadly it wasn't for the better. "She could be the one" The matatabi voice echoed inside Africa's head, At this point she it was basically normal for her to speak out in such a manner. "Let me out so I could tame her myself" The lustful words continued to echo in her mind. "My name is Africa, and I've been sent here to train with you" she introduced, slowly stretching her neck. "I got just the training for you" matatabi purred inside her mind. "I can tell by the way you swin your sword around that your very dedicated to your craft" Africa reported her observation to tsukasa.

Last edited by Haio on 28th July 2022, 7:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Equal Footing (A training)   Equal Footing (A training) Icon_minitime27th July 2022, 7:31 am

"You've been... Sent here?" Tsukasa repeated back. So someone who might not exactly want to be here. She could work with that. Just take a different approach. A look of pride instantly overtook her at the mention to her sword. "I am. Very much so. If not for my skills, I might well not have gotten accepted in to the academy. Any academy, really. But I need more than skills to succeed and be a true Hero." The stance she took, back straight, head high, sword blade down with her other hand flat on the pommel, all intended to appear regal and elegant. "That's my goal. Along with finding the best comrades. What about yourself?" There was something off about her. Something Tsukasa wanted to understand first. "What do you desire from your future?"
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Equal Footing (A training)   Equal Footing (A training) Icon_minitime27th July 2022, 11:56 am

Those final words echoed in her head, the future wasn't something she thought about much rather her mind had been more focused on the past. All she known about herself was that she wanted to be like her parents and go on many adventures with them, yet those ideas were thrown out the window. "I want to explore and see what the world has to offer!" she responded after a few moments of silence, then it returned again. Finally the words of one of the instructs hit her, both being trapped and wanting to be set free.

Her attention shifted back to tsukasa "You'll be a great hero" She praised, waiting silently for the matatabi to take a chance to speak out and say something vulgar about being her hero, yet her thought remained clear and quiet for the first time in a long time. "So, other than kenjutsu do you specialize in?" she questioned
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Equal Footing (A training)   Equal Footing (A training) Icon_minitime28th July 2022, 5:35 pm

Tsuksa had to nervously rub the back of her neck at that question. Because... well. "I'm actually... not sure yet. I transferred not too long ago, a little later than everyone else I think. I haven't had a chance much to explore my other abilities." She gave a little swipe in a circle of her arm, creating the slight pixelation in the air to at least signify the clan she belonged to. "I'm... working on it. But it is very... difficult. Especially when you do not have a teacher who knows these things. When you have to self teach, it is a lot more error in the trials."
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Equal Footing (A training)   Equal Footing (A training) Icon_minitime28th July 2022, 7:43 pm

Africa gave a light wave of her hand "don't worry about it too much then, we are only academy student." Africa responded back to tsukasa "I'm either going to do assassination classes or combat class, but I'm not much of a fighter so I'm leaning more towards assassination" she gave a light pause then continued on "I've been here a little before the grand re-opening, I guess that make me your senpai" she joked, forcing a soft laugh to help breeze the mood. if tsukasa choose to laugh, she forced laugh would slow begin to sound more and more genuine, "so if you're a rikigaku is that your only sword?" she asked, as the rikigaku she seen always had some whip with them for some reason.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Equal Footing (A training)   Equal Footing (A training) Icon_minitime2nd August 2022, 1:45 am

"Yes, my sword is my only weapon. At least for the moment of course. I have some... Interesting plans in the works. However they are... Quite intricate and I want to ensure I know all too well I am doing the process correctly before I can commit to doing something likely rather drastic." It was peculiar now she thought about it. Whilst technically a member of that clan, her whole life has been on the outskirts of it. She had a little knowledge of what was possible, one growing now she could actually convene with others with the same lineage, but it had meant she could focus on honing her own body first. "But I suppose that does make you that. In a way." She laughed to herself if only for a moment. "So, Miss Africa, do you find yourself aligned to one of the Republic Clans or have your family struck out alone on their own strengths?"
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Equal Footing (A training)   Equal Footing (A training) Icon_minitime10th August 2022, 2:47 pm

"don't call me miss Africa" she said rushing over to squeeze and pull on her checks "Call me senpai or big sister" she instructed waiting to hear those precious words leaving her mouth. "My family we lived on the outskirts, but we were still vidid believers in our religion. My parent only saw people who died as the ultimate offering for Jashin, Gladly they had meet the faith that they so longed too see." She answered, her own cheeks reddish with anticipation. "it's good that you have plans in the making for your sword, so what exactly do you want me to assist you with?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Equal Footing (A training)   Equal Footing (A training) Icon_minitime6th September 2022, 5:27 pm

"Jashin?" Tsukasa repeated back the unusual name to her ears. Honestly she had never heard that name before, but by the notion of offerings surely that would mean that they would be a God? Not that it mattered exactly. "Ah, yes, I have... many plans. Though I am still currently only skilled in the use of my sword. I don't expect to expand in to my intentions further today, perhaps at a later time if you would be open to offering some assistance. But I would not dream of requesting a stranger." Cryptic perhaps, but she was always told to keep her skills secret until necessary. "I am simply... looking for a work out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equal Footing (A training)   Equal Footing (A training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Equal Footing (A training)
Page 1 of 1