Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

First Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th January 2022, 1:47 am

Mika giggled at the wriggling of Rikuta's nose, it was always adorable to see, and she remembered trying to make him wriggle his nose all the time when they were younger as it usually sent her into fits of giggles cause it looked so cute to her. hearing him object and then pout she giggled again "Well I am not the one with the strange nose that seems to like to flavor itself so I think your sillier" she said sticking her tongue out to be silly.

She then lead him off to the dorms though as they got to the building she smiled at him to lead the way since he would know where his room was "Oh well yeah the other locations really are just my own room which is a few floors above yours, and then there is the classrooms and the Library, nothing much and likely things you would find on your own all things considered.. I mean the signs will lead you to the library rather easily if you follow them, and the classrooms are marked and all" she said with a smile as she followed him up to his room.

Thinking back on things they always spent a lot of time together whenever her family was down where they lived, it wasn't to often unless it was things like that small classroom that was actually more the house of someone that could teach them things, likely the only reason they were there or any of the other young kids at the time, but her parents told her it was more like a daycare then a school so that made sense, but she wondered how the others were, then again she also didn't spend that much time with others as she had ended up spending almost all her time around Rikuta since he was warm and fluffy and it was like being friends with a Plushy that could hug back when she was in that Daycare. the thought making her giggle as she followed him to his room.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th January 2022, 2:09 am

On opening the room Rikuta would take a brief look around, it wasn't super large, only enough space to feel like his bedroom but with even less room to actually move around in. On the floor was nothing but hardwood, a simple single bed to lay down in, with desk space and a chair for study. Walking to the closet he would take out the bun's he had and place his bag into there for the time being, not like he'd be hard-pressed to sort out his things when he could just relax for now with his friend.

"Not a lot of room, but it's actually nice here." Walking to the window he would pull the curtains apart and open it up, letting in some sunshine and some light as well. Kicking off his shoes he'd try to flop on the bed but would give a soft grunt as it wasn't as soft as he was hoping, and it was full of springs, which he felt immediately. He was too used to making an entire bed out of pillows and blankets, allowing for a night of much better sleep. But he'd just stretch a bit to the sensation.

"Guess this will be my room till I eventually graduate huh? Speaking of which are you going to be graduating soon?" She could tell he was a bit worried that he would be here alone like he didn't want her to go without him, but he couldn't fault her for progressing when he was still behind and what not. After all, he had no clue how long she had been here and would soon ask, "How long have you been training in the Academy anyway?". Looking over to her, he'd simply use his bed as his place to sit for now.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th January 2022, 2:59 am

Mika smiled as she walked into the room with Rikuta it was exactly like her room, though lower down on the floors, in fact going over to the window she checked and sure enough this was the same side of the building and just as far down as her own room so she could literally fly out her window and down to his if she wanted to visit quickly. This set up was great it meant she could easily hang out with him during her rest days, and maybe even during training, the day and the fact that Rikuta was here just kept getting better and better!

"Yeah the rooms are just enough for us to live in, and the common area's are were most of the other relaxation stuff is, couches little shelves for books, the mall cooking area and fridge, all very handy, I think you should have a little cooler in here as well for things like food you wanna keep for yourself, it's where I keep my Bacon" she said with a smile as she moved aside to let him open the curtains then she would giggle as he let out the grunt as he landed on the bed.

"Yeah, at least it's all you need to study and sleep, as for me graduating I think we are in the same year you just arrived late is all, so likely we will graduate at the same time as long as your able to pass your exams... which means you might have some training you need to catch up on... But don't worry I can help you train if you want" she smiled as she looked at him and she sat on the bed next to him.

"So don't worry mister Strawberry choco nose you will not be alone" she said with a teasing tone as she hugged him and giggled "Besides you will likely catch up far quicker then me if your able to use Chakra, I have a lot to make up for since I can't, I think I am quite a lot further behind everyone else here because of my lack of ability with Chakra, so you should be fine" she said as she sat there hugging him.

To his other question she thought about it"Hmmm.... Well to try to catch up to everyone since I am lacking in an ability almost everyone else has.. and because they all came from Ninja clans and so probably have had training at home before ever even coming here.... I have been training basically everyday I could with a few rest days every now and again... though I have picked up the rest days a bit since I got some advice about letting the body recover after intense training.. though I doubt what I do is intense really" she said as she thought about the training she tended to get up to, it must have been a drop in the bucket compared to what everyone else had to do when they were younger before even coming to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th January 2022, 3:24 am

Rikuta was relieved to hear that she would at least be here with him before everyone graduated, but he was also realizing he was rather late and would need to catch up just as much as she was doing right now since she couldn't do the whole chakara thing. Understandably so, but he knew she had enough skills and abilities to even out the playing field if it came to a fight, not that he knew all her skills and abilities but he had to guess she was at least ahead of him currently.

Feeling her hug he would return it, feeling a little flustered that she knew what he was possibly thinking about, but it was kinda obvious. Given his bigger size, he would almost fully encompass the little moth, giving her a modest squeeze and even moving down to nuzzle her with his nose. Giving a soft rumbling sound that resembled a purr as the warm stoat enjoyed the closeness that she was almost always willing to offer him. After a bit of this, he would ask "Okay, well I guess that should be alright then, I'll probably need to read up on things soon and figure out some other stuff too from the library."

He was sure they had basic knowledge for him to look into it and all that, though the mention of ninja clans did make him wonder about certain things, "Its probably common for clans to be in the running to become ninja, they train for this sorta thing for generations I'm sure. But you shouldn't try to keep pushing yourself too much, it would be bad for your body if your stress yourself out and stuff. Besides if you do you'll grow super huge and scary, like that big muscle dude we saw back at home." He laughed, knowing that wouldn't be the case but he felt it was a memory to share again.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th January 2022, 7:50 pm

the small moth smiled as she was hugged back it was like being hugged by a nice warm fluffy blanket, and she giggled as he suddenly nuzzled her as he tickled her and she giggled a bit more at the rumbling sound, one she was used to hearing from when they were younger as he tended to make that sound when they were taking naps when they were younger, granted she tended to hug him like he was a plushy when she was younger. She giggled at the memory, when they first met he had been so fluffy that she thought he was a living plushy, that was why she tended to hug him a lot and was overall just really open and comfortable around him when they were young and she never really seen a reason to be any different.

"Yeah reading up would be a good Idea.. I think there is some basic gear in your closet as well, just some clothing, some throwing weapons.. and a few smoke bombs" she said recalling what she had found in her room, though she kept hugging him with all four arms for a bit longer, before finally letting go and smiling up at him as he made his statement about the clans, he was most likely correct, though pushing herself? Well it was the only way to catch up she had a lot to make up for after all.

Then as he mentioned her getting big and scary she pouted and poked his nose "We both know that won't be happening you silly, but I am not stressing myself...out.." she stopped as she realized that's basically what she did to end up accidently open the first of the eight gates, she had worked her body to it's absolute limit, and then forced herself passed that, which she ended up forcing the first gate open and then she kept working... till it ended and she ended up in the infirmary but she wasn't about to tell him about the fact that she knew a technique that Dangerous especially since she accidently stumbled upon it at first and then was advised to learn more about it so she didn't end up hurting herself further.

"Umm... anyway yeah don't worry about that I know how to train within my means" she said as she gently bibbitied his nose "If anything we should try to get you caught up as much as possible with what I can help with, and I can help you train your Ninjutsu if you want to, if you can use Chakra I mean" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th January 2022, 3:24 am

He did enjoy the closeness, as well as the familiar sensation of having his friend here with him, it was all that made his day that much nicer. Though he did wonder what else they had to do today besides just relaxing, maybe he could meet some of her friends? Or he could save it for another time, he was still rather shy about the whole meeting new people thing. But at her mention of having equipment he nodded, "Oh okay, guess I could try practicing with them eventually, though I don't wana use up the smoke bombs." Those seemed important, so as she pulled away he'd give her one last pat on the head and loo around as she spoke.

"Hmm, well okay, but I'll always worry about your well-being silly." He'd snicker and smile at the little moth, she seemed almost unsure about something but he didn't question her on it. Though at the mention of training he would ask, "Where would I start? Do I just read books?" His friend was here, and she did offer, might as well learn something possibly, or just get pulled into the right direction as the weasel got up and rummaged in the closet for a moment, finding a pouch of things inside, namely the weapons she mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th January 2022, 2:09 pm

"Yeah I think you might wanna save the smoke bombs" she giggled as he went through the things in his closet, giggling to the head pat as she smiled over at him, "Well I mean that's fair, I would worry about you too so it's not like I can say not to worry about me" she smiled a bit more as she contemplated letting him know about the gates... but perhaps it was better saved for when they were training? After all he would likely worry when he heard what kind of damage they did to her body when she used them, and her using them during training to get used to the pain caused by them probably wasn't something he wanted to hear.

When asked where to start she thought about some of the classes she sat through regarding Chakra "Well.. I think there is some theory on how it all works.. I think there are some books in the library that you could read to get a good Idea of how to mold and move chakra, though I only learned so I could understand it somewhat even though I can't use it at all, so maybe some books... other then that you could maybe ask one of the Teachers to give you some examples or help you with training? Umm.. I just know they are usually busy so other then that you would need to also learn to do those things with someone else in a training and fake combat situation I guess so you could get used to it" she said as she thought about how to go about training something she couldn't even utilize.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th January 2022, 7:45 am

The mild explanation of chakra, and least on how he could learn about it seemed to be reasonable coming from someone who didn't know much at all and that couldn't mold it properly. So he'd take the advice to heart and ensure that he could set aside time to either do it himself, such as reading some books, or simply talk to a teacher if they have time for him and just make as many notes as possible. For the time being though he had no real incentive to look into it until he knew at least the basics, so he'd maybe wait on his first few classes before coming up with a means to personally teach himself how to do something.

"Okay, well I guess that is something we could do later then, and yeah I wouldn't mind learning something and we can test out things together. But I'll need to learn something worth practicing haha." Laughing, he scratched his head but would digress. "So wanna do something else while we're here then? We don't have to train, and I don't think I can really keep up with you in a fake combat situation knowing what I know unless I'm trying to beat you using the all-mighty power of honey-glazed treats."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th January 2022, 1:15 pm

Mika was wondering if she should help Run Rikuta through her training plan? That couldn't possibly hurt could it? Wait.. her training plan ended up with her accidently opening the first gate... okay new Idea... she could run him through an altered version of her training plan and design it for Marshmallowy Stoats that were soft and fluffy and basically very much like a living plushy with how soft and warm they were and that smelt of honey and strawberries and chocolate. Mika's tummy growled again thinking of all the food that oddly Rikuta made her think of and she couldn't help but giggle to herself.

"Yeah that's likely something for later unless you want me to help you train physically? I mean I can at least help with that, though I couldn't give you the same training as me, after all you're a cute little toasted Marshmallow" she said in a teasing cutesy voice as she gently poked his nose with her antenna and giggled a bit, though when he mentioned doing something else listed the options she giggled "Hmmm.... I have no clue what else we could do to be honest... I mean aside from me coming up with a new food based nickname from you... though you should probably watch out on what your saying when you have a girl in your room and others might hear you out of context, or they might think the Stoat is trying something untowards"she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th January 2022, 6:30 pm

"That sounds okay with me." Physical training seemed like the easiest to do, not much practice needed, just repetition and focusing on either running, jumping, or lifting things till you could do it much faster or better than you did the last day. "Hey, I'm no marshmallow, I will be a strong marshmallow, toughest around!" He'd half gloat, even flexing a bit, although he was rather soft-looking still as he had no real impressive strength. Not that it showed anyways, his fur kinda was in the way of a bit of detailing mush body tone for someone his age.

Rikuta would fluster at the second half of what she said, he was old enough to catch on to what she meant, but he was far too wholesome to think about that, he was more so interested in just spending time with her. Though now it felt like every word of this was making it hard to say otherwise, "N-no I didn't mean it like that Mika, I uh just like doing stuff with you- wait I didn't mean that kinda stuff!" He was becoming bashful, and she could feel he was starting to turn more flustered by the second, which actually looked kinda cute from his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th January 2022, 10:22 pm

Mika sat there and giggled as she watched Rikuta Stammer and trip over his own tongue as he was trying to think of something to say and she smiled, teasing him was always fun, and he was a silly one, and as he got more bashful she could help but giggle even more till she hugged him and let her antenna pat his head "It's okay silly I know what you mean.. always so silly aren't you?" she said as she hugged him with all four arms and stayed close "As for training we can do that once you have settled in, for now..I guess we can take a nap? Or I can go get my notes on chakra and stuff and let you read through them? I took really good notes on what the Instructor was talking about since I wanted to understand how it worked" she offered.

She couldn't help but giggle again at how flustered her got and she simply stayed hugging him to help calm him down, but also because he was soft and warm, "Or I mean I can just start trying to figure out otherr food related nicknames to give you so that I have more silly things to call you, like Marshmallow.. creampuff... Dumpling.. hmmm what are other good ones?" she said to herself as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th January 2022, 10:55 pm

Rikuta's expression would calm down and become more of a pout as she continued to tease him, clearly unamused by it, but always getting caught up in it since he took her seriously a lot. Not to mention not wishing to offend his best friend in anyways, either way, he would accept the hug and eventually hug her back, squeezing her and poking her sides in a ticklish manner as a response to her toying with his emotions regularly.

"I think your the silly one, but I think I might just relax and lay down for now, then when I wake up we can try training or studying a bit together. I think that would be kinda good for both of us to a degree unless you have something more direct in mind. Again, on the first day, only know about throw weapons and ninja magic being something I've never done before." Explaining this he'd hold the hug for a while and sit down, the fuzzy stoat allowing her to be as close as she'd like.

His family was very communal after all, hugs like this were common and in a family of mammals, it was natural to still be close to your parents while growing up rather than separating from them fully for independence. AT least in some instances, it was just a part of his biology and so she'd get those softy rumbling sounds and warm snuggling hugs. Relaxing and finally trying to lay down soon after.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2022, 1:25 am

She giggled at the tickling pokes and wriggled around in his hug but she didn't try to get away, it was all fair after all she teased him, he tickled her as payback, seemed a fair trade, but it tickled so very very much, and she buried her face in his fur to stifle the giggles a bit as she hugged, till he stopped, the cute pout on his face made it even more silly to her as she wriggled and let her antenna gently boop his nose as she wriggled about.

"Well it's true I am very very silly to, but I think you're the sillier one, turning all shy and awkward after just a few words, and not to mention to smell like popcorn, you look like a well toasted marshmallow, your nose smells and tastes like a chocolate covered strawberry, and you are soft and warm like a living plushy... so yes I think your the silly one" she giggled even more as she smiled and snuggled close giggling as she heard him make that cute rumbling sound he always made when he was really happy.

As he mentioned taking a nap she giggled "Well yeah that sounds like a good Idea for now" she said with a little yawn as she snuggled into the hug and didn't seem about ready to leave, she felt safe with him around after all and again she was quite used to falling asleep in a warm soft hug from the Stoat, and that rumbling sound always lulled her to sleep when she was comfy "We can train after we wake up" she said as she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th November 2022, 5:04 am

"But those are all good features!" He'd say as a minor retort, not disputing if even half of them were true but he was more than happy to be close to his friend again, especially after such a long time of not seeing them. Overall, though he'd start to relax as he began to get tired, he needed to know a lot of things rather quickly to catch up with everyone else, and what better way to do that than to get some sleep and get rested for the day to come. Though he didn't know if this was okay, to be sleeping while snuggled with his friend, he'd worry about it if they got in trouble.

At the moment he would just smile and give the moth a nice hug, purring softly, "Okay, thanks again for wanting to help me train Mika. I don't know what I would have done without your help..." His tone was sincere and honest, after all, he joined this to better improve himself and help the village in some way, but the bonus of seeing Mika was nice too. Eventually, fatigue would settle in and he'd passed out rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th November 2022, 5:30 am

It was a few hours later when Mika woke up, she smelt popcorn and chocolate covered strawberries and she looked up and remembered Where she was, blushing a bit at having fallen asleep in Rikuta's room but she smiled as she watched him sleep a little longer before snuggling closer, not wanting move away from her fuzzy friend, he was warm and soft after all and she had missed him a whole lot since her family moved to the Republic, but the fact he was here now made her really happy, "Missed you..." she whispered as she snuggled a bit closer before an Idea hit her.

Reaching she took out a brush she had grabbed from her room for her own hair and started to gently groom the floofy stoat smiling and humming gently as she did so, She knew Rikuta's family was usually very close and him being along was likely hard on him, so she was going to make sure he didn't feel alone at all in the academy, and she was also going to make sure she toughened up the silly Marshmallow, at least with the training she had planned for him that wouldn't take to long.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th November 2022, 6:06 am

Rikuta was known for sleeping in a lot, not wishing to ever leave the house much, except for special occasions, and also being rather tight nit with his family and their business. Being away from it was hard, even if he just got here, but he was more than happy to have someone else here to help him with everything, especially someone he knew. Eventually though once he graduated he'd be able to see his family more often, but he knew the life of being a ninja was going to be hard and that he should probably focus more on his studies than anything else. Luckily for him, Mika would help with his loneliness problem as even while he slept and she would begin brushing him she'd find him nuzzling against her, paws reaching out in little grabby motions as he purred still, murmuring something about his mother and not wishing to be brushed.

But he calmed down after a bit and just accepted it, probably till asleep and not willing to wake up just yet, like he was a big playful puppy that wanetd to take a nap on his master.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th November 2022, 6:26 am

Mika giggled at the nuzzling and the grabby hands, scooting closer to let him hug her if he wanted to, though when she heard what he was mumbling she giggled quietly and continued to brush him, even when they were small he always seemed to wriggle around when he was brushed, but she wanted to make sure his messiness from the nap was cleared up and she missed just sitting with him and being close, and he was here now so she was going to enjoy all the time she could with him as much as possible, she could easily float on down from her room to slip into his if he left the window open a little and she giggled at that.

Still gently humming as she brushed him she could help but get a mischievous smile on her face after she made his fur nice and neat, and so she started to gently tease his fur to slowly make him more and more fluffy looking, stifling a giggle as she did so, oh she could help him get it back to normal after he woke up, but she was gonna give him this silly little punishment for sleeping so long, especially when they could be hanging out instead... though the thought suddenly came to her, would she get into trouble for being in a boys room like this? even sleeping in there?... Well a question for a different time as she refocused on making him floofy, especially his tail
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th November 2022, 1:36 pm

The boy would stay asleep, not really one for waking up unless someone actually hit him, or jostled him too much, though she would learn, or find out that as she brushed him more his fur would poof out further. Making it stand out pretty big and turning patches she made into basically fluffy balls of his own fur as it got 'worse' the further along she did this. Eventually, though he'd begin to feel oddly warm from his fur being fluffed out and she could see he was beginning to wake up a bit, rolling slightly in her grasp, but not pulling away entirely...
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th November 2022, 9:13 pm

As she continued to make her friend Floofy she giggled at how much puffier he got, and she giggled at how floofy he had become, making her work faster s she noticed he was starting to stir, as she needed to finish making him fluffy, focusing on brushing his tail now as it was the only thing left unfloofed on the Stoat, his rolling about made it a little easier to get at his tail and start to floof it "Nearly... done..." she muttered still trying to not laugh as she floofed his tail from base to tip making Rikuta look like a collection of fluff balls with a nose sticking out "there... floofing complete.." she giggled as she put the brush down and hugged the now extremely Floofy Stoat and snuggling a bit, he just looked so silly now that she had to stifle her laughter in his floof now as she let it out and started to giggle uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2022, 2:28 pm

As she began to giggle loudly he would begin to look around, noticing Mika was still here, and giving a soft yawn, but as he rubbed his face he'd ask, "Hey Mika, whats so...funny?.. what the-!" He'd noticed everything that wasn't padded down by his clothes was now extra fluffy, he looked like one of those big sheepdogs but poofed out even further. Pouting as he tried to pat down his fur again, with little success he would poke her sides teasingly. "Mika! I'm not for floofing!" He'd say in mild protest, of course not meaning much by it, though he knew his friend was obviously just being silly, as indicated by her hysterical laughter after turning him into a fluffball. Plus this wasn't the first time this has happened when napping next to his moth friend, so he was more than accustomed to looking like he needed less time in a dyer.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2022, 3:01 pm

Mika was still giggling and keeping her face buried in Rikuta's floofy fur, the giggling only getting louder and faster as he started to poke and tickle her sides, wriggling around at the tickling and finally looking at him with a bright smile "But you look so soft and snuggly like this" she giggled a bit more before picking up her brush once more "but okay I will unfloof you... But I couldn't help it I hadn't seen you in so long" she giggled a bit more as she started to brush him again to get the fur back down, though she didn't brush his tail leaving it all floofy as she wasn't sure he had noticed the poofy cloud that was now his tail, though she was trying to stifle the giggle that rose in her when she looked at it. "Besides it's really your fault for being so fuzzy and floofable" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Origin Continent (Land of Beginnings) :: Republic of Five :: Republic Academy-
Jump to: