Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

First Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rikuta

First Day Empty
PostSubject: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime9th January 2022, 1:28 pm

"Dad, I'll be fine, stop worrying so much..."

We're some of the last few words he had said to his parents prior to finally leaving, the academy was where he'd be staying for nearly a year, at least that's what he was told on taking the starting tests to be admitted in. He didn't have the best grade on entering in, but he was focused and very much determined.

Yet, he was nervous, tormented by anxiety with feelings of nauseousness that caused his stomach to turn and tumble like an acrobat. As he stood near the entrance to the academy grounds he only had his simple backpack full of clothes, folded with care and freshly washed. The stoat would be there with one other older-looking male, similar to himself as they talked.

"Are you sure? You know your always welcome to work at home, and if things don't work out-.."

Rikuta would shake his head, cutting the man off, "No I'm sure, I know I can do this, and don't worry so much, I...I'll be fine." He'd reexplain again, trying to show a brave face in front of his father but he could tell how nervous he was for all this. But his mind was made up, and so he'd give him a soft nod and a warm hug.

It would last longer than normal, especially as the teenager was way keener on pressing close into his father's grasp. Till finally, he'd gain the will to pull apart and give him a pat on the head, "Alright, please be safe, and take care." Wordlessly he would nod back, the child watching his dad stand back and see him go into the academy ground, back in tow and trying not to cry or look back.

His room was already set up, and the same for his storage trunk, all the minor things needed to keep himself ready and prepped for the days ahead. Just the walk to the main building felt like the longest of his short life as this was the first time he has been away from his parents.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime9th January 2022, 1:47 pm

Mika was taking her usual jog around the Academy, as was her usual habit, weights strapped to her as she made good time around the academy, she had spotted people not to far away, it looked like a Faunus and a smaller Faunus near them, she did a few laps before on another pass she seen them hugging then one of them heading to the main building, she continued her laps though and eventually she came back around as the Faunus in question was closer to the Academy building as Mika was coming around for another lap and she noticed they were male and they had a very familiar friend shape, and she started to slow down as she got closer, her large eyes going wider as she recognized the Faunus in question.

With a big smile on her face she wandered over to the Stoat and waved one of her arms at him, she was quite surprised to see him here, was he here to visit? Then why was his dad leaving? Was her going to stay here? was he a Student? she had to ask and as she got closer she smiled a bit more "Well Hello there Rikuta, fancy seeing you here" she said with a giggle as her antenna twitched and she giggled and seemed to study his face, specifically his nose for a moment "Up... still smells like Strawberry chocolate icecream... so what you doing here Strawberry choco nose? you get lost or lose a bet?" she said with another giggle.

She was glad to see him but she had no clue why he was here, and here she stood in a bunch of heavy weights and her workout clothes, well not like he hasn't seen her looking worse off when they were younger, she just was happy to see a friendly face again from back home. Or at least near where home had been.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime9th January 2022, 2:31 pm

Rikuta was mostly focused on the path ahead towards the building, only focused on getting to his room and not trying to feel bad about his choice, he just wanted to prove himself while he was young. But as a voice and arms began to wave in his direction his focus was broken and he'd see a familiar face that would turn his soft frown into a slight smile again. It was Mika, a friend he had met some time ago when he was smaller, their parents used to talk with one another all the time discussing business and pushing out orders for supplies a lot too.

One of the last memories he had of her was eating ice cream at the park while his dad talked with Mika's parents, it was his birthday party, and it was one of the last times they would enjoy each other's company due to Mika's family moving away. Either way, he was very much happy to see her.

"Mika! Hey, I uh, ddin't expect to see you here either." That was a hal;f lie, he hard heard that Mika's family lived here, he just didn't know about if she had graduated the academy or not. Still though he'd give a bright smile and his nose would wiggle to her little indication of its pink color. "N-no, I didn't lose a bet, I wanted to try and become a ninja, so I came to the academy to train and get better. Though, this is my first day...I'm kinda nervous about everything, but it's super nice to see you here too!"

Without much warning she'd feel the stoat reach out and offer her a hug, he was warm and seemed to be just as soft as he was before, but he was, of course, taller now since it had been some time since their last meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime9th January 2022, 3:09 pm

Mika smiled, the nickname was a silly one sure, but at the time it seemed the most funny thing ever to her, she had given it to him when they were eating ice cream while their parents talked, and he had gotten some on his nose, she being a little addicted to sugar at the time... and still kind of was, had seen it and he didn't seem to notice it, so she licked it off his nose at the time, they were little and she giggled and so dubbed him Strawberry Choco nose from then on, it was a silly memory but it was a fun one, she was glad to see him again after they had moved away, he seemed to be doing okay, but he was a lot taller then she remembered him being as he now kind of towered over the short moth.

"Well it's good to see you again.. you got taller" she said as her antenna twitched and she smiled up at him, and she giggled seeing his nose wriggle "Well welcome to the Academy then Rikuta, don't be nervous, the people here are friendly, and the classes are interesting enough, it's currently free time so I am spending it training, I think I have a lot of ground to cover considering most here have a long family history of being ninja so I think a lot of them probably had some training before coming here, but it's hard to tell" she said thinking about it as she smiled to him.

Then he hugged her and she hugged him back, all four arms happily holding him, he was just so soft and warm, "Mmm.. just as warm and soft as I remember" she said with a giggle as she poked his nose with her Antenna, holding the hug for a bit as it was a rather long time since she got to just hug someone, she then gently wriggled about in his hug enjoying the fluffy warm fur for a bit before looking up at him "Oh right, I should probably put my training weights away... did you wanna come with? I have to go into the main building to do that anyway" she said lifting an arm to show him the heavy weights she had strapped to one arm, she also had more on each arm, a heavy vest with additional weights strapped to it, and even her legs had more weights, clearly she was doing some rather heavy duty training with them.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime9th January 2022, 3:19 pm

Rikuta did wonder why she felt so heavy, normally he could pick up someone as light and small as Mika, but even trying to lift her up felt like he was trying to lift something four times his weight. So he'd settle for just bending down to a knee and hugging his long-lost friend till she'd let him go, snickering softly to the ticklish little antenna that booped his nose. "You're just as energetic as I remember haha."

But on the invitation to go inside he nodded back, "Oh uh sure, I have headed inside anyways, I just got dropped off by my dad so yeah." He still felt a bit odd being around others he didn't know but with Mika here helping him he felt he could at least relax somewhat and get used to everything given time and mingling of course. Looking at the weights he'd od, "No wonder I couldn't pick you up, thought I was just getting weaker for a moment." He laughed but would follow her since he was new to this location.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime10th January 2022, 1:14 am

Mika giggled as she showed off the weights "Yeah your not a marshmallow, though calling you that would be funny, since that would make you a Strawberry Choco Marshmallow nose, and of course I am energetic, you know mean I always have to be doing something, probably why Courier work seemed so attractive to me when I was younger, then I learned about all this ninja stuff, and well you know the rest" she giggled as she was released from the hug.

She started to led him inside as she talked "Well I think you will fit in here pretty well, your a good guy and most of the people here seem friendly, Oh I could maybe introduce to you a few of the people I know here? then you won't have to worry about feeling all awkward, oh and if you want I can help you train, I know the curriculum after all, and I train a lot myself so we would get plenty of time to hand out, Oh do you know what floor of the dorms you are on? and are you hungry? we have a Cafeteria here, we also have little cooking area's in the dorms for when the Cafeteria's closed, I have some of my mom's special spiced Bacon if you wanna have some of that instead" she said looking around to make sure no one heard that, the stuff was good after all.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime10th January 2022, 1:21 am

With the way she was talking and asking dozens of questions in the span of a minute, it would be hard to answer them all but he could chalk it up to just her energetic tendencies taking hold after running around in such heavyweights for god knows how long.

"Should be the second floor I think."

Rummaging in his pockets he would take out a key that he was given to indicate his room, showing her that it was room 212, though the mention of bacon he would smile a bit, "That sounds great, though only if you don't mind sharing, I don't eat up all your special food. Also thanks for showing me around, I'm a bit nervous about seeing people I don't know..."

He wasn't super shy but he just wasn't used to being around anyone that wasn't his parents or his close friends, but Mika did make him feel better about his choice now.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime10th January 2022, 1:35 am

"I wouldn't offer if I didn't mind sharing with you, and second floor? I am on the fifth I believe.. hmm.. would make visiting a quick walk down or a hop out the window though" she said as she lead him to the storage room and she opened the door it was clear she was already wearing all the weights that the storage room normally held and she started to put them away "Well if I didn't show you around someone else might, and then I would have to wait to get a chance to talk to you.. or I guess I could help them show you around that would work too" she said with her antenna twitching as she removed more of the weights stretching as she slowly removed them.

"So tell me one with the Strawberry chocolate nose, anything in particular you wanna see first? We have the Large Training area, the grounds themselves, I can show you around the classrooms, we have an indoor auditorium, the Cafeteria as I mentioned... Oh did you already sign in at the front desk and get all your Class stuff?" she asked as she continued to remove weights, clearly she was wearing what was likely far more then a person should normally wear.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime10th January 2022, 6:37 am

Took a moment to realize that Mika could actually fly when she mentioned hopping out the window, but that was at least good to know she was able to come by whenever possible. Still though as they walked along they stopped near the storage room and began to place them away, for now, getting a good feel for where this place was since eventually he'd need to begin training in some capacity too. Whether it was for the sake of getting stronger or if he wanted to help others too.

"Well uh, I don't really know anything that's here if I'm being honest about it, but we could stop by the front desk first and then go everywhere else if that's okay with you?" He hadn't collected his classes yet, just his room key, so he had no clue if he'd be in her class or not. But given the number of ninja it tended to be only two classes, maybe three if a large influx was coming in at one time, and those would rotate between each other to better mix in the future ninja into working with one another.

Any case he'd wait for her to get the weights off, he'd help but he'd think they were a bit too heavy for him to list normally, though he would point out, "Also I'm not a marshmallow, I'm tough and as rugged as they come." He'd try to say with confidence, giving a determined look about him.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime11th January 2022, 1:54 am

Finishing getting the weights off Mika smiled to Rikuta as she put them all aware properly, making sure to clean them and hang them up according to weight, and sort them according to where they were worn, leg weights, belts, vests, arms, ankle, all the weights were put back into their places and she smiled as she finished ordering them, clearly making sure they were they were meant to be since she used them the most.

Looking back to her friend she smiled and nodded as he said he needed to front desk first "Ah okay this way then" she said leading the way out as she made sure to close the door and turn off the light before leading him down the hall "Well I hope you enjoy your time learning here, Oh maybe you will learn to use Chakra? That would be so cool!" she said with a happy smile, she was unable to use it herself, so she hoped Rikuta would be able to once he got some proper training under his belt.

As they got to the front desk she giggled at him proclamation that he wasn't a marshmallow, she then gently poked his tummy "but you were always so soft and warm, like a toasted marshmallow.. but okay I won't call you that.... in public" she giggled and gestured to the main desk "Well here we are get your classes and things, I'll wait here" she said giving a little thumbs up.

He was rather soft least when they were kids, and his fur hadn't gotten any softer from what she could tell from the hug he gave her before. but she knew he was likely gonna get stronger, and she had to wonder if that would mean his fur would stop being so soft and warm?
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime11th January 2022, 7:56 am

Rikuta pouted, he didn't want to be known as 'marshmallow boy' the first time he meets up with other people, he wouldn't be able to live it down. Though he would take her other comments to hear about learning stuff here and using chakra, something he wasn't super familiar with but would give a nod as he knew it was the energy that people used to do all the super-powered stuff.

"I can try, though I hope I can learn something." He commented, relaxing for a moment as he came up to the main desk.

The talk was quick, and what he needed was just as short-lived, offering his name and age and being given a textbook, a manual, and a sheet of paper listing where he would be having his classes and what were the times for meals everyday. It wasn't too much, but he'd place it all into his backpack since the stoat had room in it.

"Okay, got everything. so uh where too first, Mika?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime11th January 2022, 6:33 pm

Mika giggled as she seen him pout his reactions were just the best and she quite loved to tease him sometimes, but at the moment she should at least try not to embarrass him in the academy he was after all new here and he was nervous, so she would do her best not to let her teasing of him get to much, but she was still going to call him the Strawberry Choco nose whenever she wanted, that was her nickname for him and she wasn't gonna let him forget it, it might seem silly but it was a fun memory for her and it was honestly the last time she thought she would ever see him again, but here he was and so she was going to keep that nickname, it was something she had cherished and he was here so why not give it back to him while keeping things nice and friendly?

She giggled a bit as she waited for him to finish his business in the office, Training with him would be fun, and now she had someone to visit in the dorms, wait... were girls allowed to visit the guys dorms? where the guys allowed to visit the girls dorms? Well she hadn't seen any rules against it... and they had guys and girls on the same floors with the same shared rooms and only private rooms separating them for sleep so it should be fine for her to go visiting him whenever she wanted, she would just have to memorize which Window was his so she could just fly down to see him since it would be faster for her then the stairs.

With that decided she hummed to herself and waited, but after a few minutes he came back out and she hopped to her feet as he asked where to next "Hmmm... well we can check out the auditorium if you want, usually good to know where that is after all.. Hmm.. I can show you the main training grounds if you want, I don't usually use them though since I need some trees and the like for the Training I do, but you might make more use of it them I do, then I can show you where I tend to train... then if your tummy is rumbling by then I can show you the Cafeteria and we can grab something to eat Hmm...then I guess we could visit your room or mine so we know where we are both staying?" she said as she planned the little trip as she walked along to lead him to the Auditorium.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime11th January 2022, 6:45 pm

Rikuta was interested in a lot of things, so seeing everything was probably best, after all, he was still glassed over with the sites and sounds, even noticing a student or two nearby, either hanging out, working on some kind of training project, or simply going about their day. By the time they walked down the hall and she explained everything he only chimed in briefly.

"I think those would be fine, and I am sorda hungry, but we can go there later."

As they came towards the auditorium he would look all around, of course, it was mostly empty, but he couldn't help but try to explore a bit, taking in the sight of everything as he had gone to schools before but they were small in comparison to what this place held. "This place is much bigger than the old school we used to go to. Granted I think that was like the size of a house, and there were little babies."

Realizing his age didn't help things, but he was glad to know where this place was, he was sure it would come in handy later on. "Also why do you need trees for training? Are you climbing them?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime11th January 2022, 7:12 pm

Mika smiled as they walked on, seeing her friend looking everywhere as they went was funny but it was basically how she had been when she first walked through the halls, though she then got to work right away she needed to do that to catch up with everyone and she was sure she still hadn't, Rikuta would have an easier time of that then here that was certain since he might be able to use Chakra unlike her, so if he was lucky he would be stronger then her in a short time. At the very least he had that going for him even if he arrived a bit later then her, all she could really work on was her naturally given and born with abilities, she really hoped he was lucky enough to be able to use Chakra for his own sake.. and because it would be really cool to see honestly.

Hearing he was hungry she nodded a bit as she let him look around the Auditorium "Yeah I remember that little school house, Well it was more the Neighbors house who had helped teach us things when we were much younger though" she giggled as she remembered a few things from there "Back then you were just the Chocolate nose... you really have bad luck with Ice cream on your nose you know that?" she giggled a bit more remembering them having Ice cream in that little house during lessons and him getting Ice cream on his nose at the time then too, and she had simply licked it off his nose since she only had vanilla at the time and wanted to try some Chocolate.

Giggling she lead him on after he had a good look around the Auditorium "The main training grounds are this way, A lot of the other students use them to train their skills and the like, I don't mind using it when I have nothing else to do but I like the area I picked out for myself that isn't the main training area, Oh as for the Trees I use them to train my flying as obstacles and to set up things like Kunai and Shuriken to dodge and swing stuff from to practice taking hits I can show you after this okay?" she said as they got to the main Training area, where there were already some students using the area, it was rather crowded it would seem. it only had a few trees and mostly a sandy ground with sparse dirt and very little grass but it was rather large.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime11th January 2022, 7:53 pm

"It was just hard to eat it with my muzzle..." He'd pout a bit, but it was mostly true, he had a small problem with depth perception, though it was only things right in front of his nose, luckily he wasn't a messy eater for everything else. Adjusting his mouth a bit and wiggling his nose some he'd look to Mika a moment and poke her sides a bit in an almost ticklish manner. Clearly not minding the teasing, but at the same time not having too much of a rebuttal.

"Oh? I guess it's kinda a busy time then."

Seeing all the kids training on the grounds was interesting, most he saw were throwing kunai, or doing simple exercises, stuff that he knew ninja did but nothing too over the top. But that could easily change, especially given he's seen plenty of times that ninja could do some amazing stuff, especially with chakra which Mika mentioned prior. Leading to the question.

"Hey Mika? Why can't you use chakra?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime11th January 2022, 9:12 pm

Mika let out a meep as she was poked and giggled as she flailed a second and scooted away from his poking finger, "Hey it's not my fault, bit hey it got you some interesting nicknames you have to admit that much" she giggled again as she walked with him and smiled. Looking over the rather busy training area, it was one of the reasons she liked her little area that she used for training since it was more open, which was something she needed since her style took up a lot of room just from the Explosions, and she didn't want to have anyone get caught up in them when she was training, she was fine of course, but she didn't want to disturb anyone's training with them.

The training going on seemed to be light training from what Mika could tell, it was likely they didn't train anything to extreme out in the open, after all most kinds probably wanted to hide that till they had spars or tests she assumed, and that made a lot of sense really "Yeah it's always busy here" she said agreeing with him.

She started to lead Rikuta off to the corner she used to train which was a quite a bit away from the main training area "I really don'tknow.. I can't seem to mold it is what I was told, so I can't do any of the cool things like run on water or up walls and stuff... not that I really need to I guess since I can fly" she said and lifted off the ground her wings lazily flapping to keep the light girl easily aloft as she lead him along "Well I have to train all the harder for it since I can't do all that stuff" she said as they got to the corner, nothing was set up of course but it had a good deal of trees and there were some craters from her training.

"Here is where I tend to train, all the things I use are put away at the moment though, but most of my exercises are done around here, I even move training dummies here to train with and I use my silk to set things up for other training, maybe I can show you the set up some time?" she said quite happily with herself
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime12th January 2022, 5:26 am

Hearing her out, he was kinda saddened to hear that she couldn't fully do all the things that some ninja could do, but she seemed to be adapting rather well and maybe she was right and could do some form of ninjutsu himself? It was kinda all up in the air as to if he could or not, but for now, he was just more so happy to do things with his best friend.

"I think you'll be plenty strong Mika, after all, you could run around with all that weight, I doubt I could ever lift that much haha." He'd say it all to cheer her up about the unfortunate turn of being unable to utilize chakra as much, but she had other ways to mitigate her disadvantages. Looking around though he'd see what she had set up here- some trees with holes in them, broken twigs, and holes in the ground? He had no clue why there were so many here, but he had to guess it was just a place rarely cleaned up, maybe that's why it was her secret little training spot.

"Sure, we can do stuff together, I don't know what I'll learn here, but maybe I can use some of it to help out your needs." The stoat smiled gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime12th January 2022, 2:43 pm

"Aww thanks, it just means I have to rely on anyone I am teamed up with to handle all the Ninjutsu and stuff, I mean I can do some things thanks to what I am, like Fly and make Silk, and a few other things too but nothing really in comparison to Doing the things Ninjutsu and the like can do. Not that I am gonna let that stop me of course" she giggled as she landed and she noticed the way he looked at the place, it was true she left a lot of Craters, and maybe she should consider cleaning the area up, but usually the mess helped her train to as it made the terrain uneven, but perhaps she was letting it get a bit out of hand?

"Oh yeah don't mind the damage, I just kinda never got around to fixing any of it... well I have no Clue how to fix the Craters truth be told... BUT I have been trying to spare the trees these days... I have only been using them to set up my Webs and set up Kunai and Shuriken launchers from them using my Silk, I stopped punching them a while ago when I well... uhh.,.. kinda destroyed one..." she said with a sheepish laugh at admitting to that, and scratching the back of her head a bit but as Rikuta mentioned he was up for doing stuff together she smiled brightly.

"Great to hear! And yeah... I really don't have anyone to train against when it comes to things like Ninjutsu and stuff like that.. so having someone around to train that with would be great! one you learn a bit I mean.. if you can learn it.. Which I hope you do.. You know what? Since I can't learn that stuff I can at least focus on Taijutsu and the Beast Arts I can preform so I can at least still be helpful in a mission" she said quite pleased with herself.

It was about then her Tummy started to grumble... Loudly.. and she giggled a bit "Oh right We should probably go grab something to eat.. come on the cafeteria is this way... Breakfast and lunch are usually dealt with there, Supper is sometimes served there but we also have small cooking area's in the common rooms on each floor of the dorms if we wanna cook for ourselves" she said as she lead him towards the Academy once more, and headed inside to guide him to the Large Cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime13th January 2022, 12:18 am

"That sounds like a great idea, good to focus on what you can do and get better at it after all. Though I don't know what you do, besides make holes in the ground. You must be super strong for a smol little moth." he'd reach down and ruffle her hair a bit, playfully of course, kinda proud that she was so good and skilled, at least from what he could hear from how she mentioned her training routine.

At the mention of food, he would feel pretty peckish, looking around the area as he was used to just grabbing fruit from the tree's in his yard, but he couldn't do that now, and so he would follow Mika the whole way to where ever they were going too next. "Guess you're just as hungry as I am, hope you're not going to try eating my nose again." He'd joke but just enjoyed having his friend close by and enjoying their company as well.

On entering though he would grow just as famished and would see if he could get something to eat at least before he keeled over. "So what did you learn here in the classes? Anything useful for what your mom and dad do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime13th January 2022, 4:03 pm

Mika smiled as she walked around the Cafeteria, "Well I figured it was the best Idea since it's all I can do really, as for the craters... well it's from a style I made up don't tell anyone" she said with a giggle as they got the food whispering the last part, she might show it to him later after all why not? Having her friend around she wanted to show she was at least able to do things, she did really hope he was able to use Chakra that would be so cool!

hearing him joking about her eating his nose she pouted "Hey I was young and sleepy at the time and I smelt a chocolate Covered Strawberry, it's not my fault your nose still smells like that, and it's not like I was biting hard I was just nibbling in my sleep... besides we were young at the time" she said pouting playfully.

Looking over the choices from the Cafeteria she smiled as she grabbed a tray and started to go down the line, getting a rather large amount of meats and some rice as she looked at Rikuta as he asked "Well they are still Couriers though my mom started to work as a seamstress on the side, but at the moment I haven't learned anything to much except to move faster and fly faster which would be handy, Oh and I guess I could use everything I learned so far for self defense if I really needed to" she said with a smile "After all you know my mother, People love silk clothing for higher class things and well Spider silk is the best silk at least if you can get enough and well she can get it easily" she said as she mentioned her Spider Faunus Mother with a smile.

Once she got her food she headed over to a table and waited for Rikuta to join her, her own tray piled high with meats and things, and she even had some fruits and the like off the side, since she didn't try to eat sweets to much so fruits was her go to.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime13th January 2022, 4:22 pm

The stoat took his tray as well, looking to the line of food laid out for them he would try to get as much as possible, not knowing when he would be able to eat again just in case some training he had to do involved being out in the training fields for extended amounts of time. Grabbing bacon, eggs, sausages, potatoes, ect. Once he had enough he'd follow Mika, listening to her talk about her skills and mentions of what they did when they were even younger than they were now. "I know, I know, still can't help but tease you about it, especially since our parents made sure to take a billion pictures of it."

Not that he minded it, besides he was mostly asleep at the time, and also just enjoyed being close to his friend. Though hearing about her mother again he nodded, he knew she dealt with fabrics and clothing, making a rather sizable amount of money from her occupation. In a similar fashion, his father ran a small grocery store, providing specialty goods from the garden they had in the back and on the roof of the building they had. Which was mostly honey-related due to all the demand for such things, and he'd aim to cook them with other treats like granola, or with apples. Although his job wasn't as practical, he very easily made friends with all the parents who had kids in the region and Mika was no exception given how nice his bakery was.

"That's good to hear, my dad is still working and stuff, he wanted to make sure I was alright before I came into here. I'll miss seeing him every day but I think once I graduate I can go and help him out when I'm not doing other things- like old times. Oh! That reminds me, he gave me something for later, how about we trade, you can have this for your special bacon?" He'd reach into his bag and as he pulled out something Mika would be blasted with the scent of sweetness. It was a honey-glazed apple, or a taffy apple pretty much, it was wrapped in some clear foil but that couldn't contain the smell of it as he offered her some if she wished. All the while eating his food now since he didn't want to have it go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime13th January 2022, 4:55 pm

"Oh god the pictures... I forgot about those... hopefully mom and dad forgot about them too" she said as she blushed from remembering the fact that those existed as she took a bite out of an apple to try to distract from the embarrassment of the memory, well okay maybe not the memory since she was asleep at the time but the pictures made her blush cause her parents would tease her about them when they remembered they had them, and she didn't need that all the time, her parents were great and all but they loved to tease their kids with things like that.

Thinking back on things she smiled a bit, okay yeah the pictures were embarrassing, but hey at least she had a lot of fun growing up and Rikuta and his family were okay people, they always had honey too.. maybe that's why he always smelled so sweet? ether way she took another bite of her apple as she looked over to him as he spoke, and then the answer to why he smelled so especially sweet now was answered, he had one of those Apples with him and her eyes lit up as she looked at it, but trade it for spiced bacon? Was he crazy?... then again she did have a lot of spiced bacon... and she assumed he had a lot of those apples too so the trade wouldn't be that bad.

After thinking on it and finishing her apple she nodded to him "Okay deal I get an apple and you get some bacon.... how much apples and other treats did your dad send with you?" she said the last part in a conspiratorial whisper last thing she wanted was anyone trying to get them off Rikuta.. or her spiced bacon off her for that matter, after all the Spiced Bacon was one of those great things her mother made, and she had a lot of the stuff, thankfully it kept well too.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime13th January 2022, 11:08 pm

Rikuta had no issues offering the treat to Mika, after all, he spent years eating the stuff and grew a bit tired of having the sweets constantly, unlike Mika who seemed interested in them every time they met up for a play date. His father ensured to give it to Rikuta to offer it to Mika to ensure they would be good friends with one another, which seemed to play out well as he placed the candied apple in her hands to enjoy the almost mystic glow it gave off from the sparkling honey.

"Uh I think he gave me a honey bun or two as well, but that's kinda it. He did mention sending me more stuff in the mail while I'm here." The stoat pointed out as he looked in his bag further, finding a few buns, and that's about it, nothing too serious like the chocolate bars that he made. That would be a bit too much for either of them to handle and guaranteed to put some kids into a sugar coma. But he would focus on eating his normal food for now, and most of all enjoying just having someone to talk to for once, it had been so long.

"Where do we head to next after eating? Also if you're worried about me sharing with others I'll be sure to offer you my stuff first since I know how much you enjoy them haha."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime14th January 2022, 12:13 am

Mika continued to eat her meal, tearing through it rather quickly as she listened to what else Rikuta's father sent with him, and her Antenna Perked up on hearing he had more sweets, then he handed her the Apple and she smiled as she looked at it, then she set it down for now "Eat it after I am done here" she said making sure to place it safely off to the side as she continued to eat her meal, after all sweets were best for after the meal, at least sweets that were as good as the ones from Rikuta's place, she had learned a long time ago when they were younger that his place always had sweets, and he always had some to share with her, During all their meetings he always had one to give her, which she always found a little odd, maybe he thought she wouldn't play with him without them?

She looked at the Honeyed Apple then to Rikuta then back to the apple as she ate, wondering if that's why when they were younger he always gave her such, well it didn't matter now, they were older and he was giving her this in trade for the bacon, but hearing that his father was sending more in the mail later made her smile, as well as the assurance that he would share with her first "Well it was more I wanted to make sure no one tired to bother you about them all the time, but I won't stop you from sharing them with me" she said with a giggle as she finished off her food then looked at the honeyed apple a moment as she looked at it, then at Rikuta.

"Hmmm.... I wonder..." she said as she looked to the Apple... then Rikuta's nose.. then the apple again before gently poking Rikuta's nose with the apple for a moment and pulling it back her antenna gently brushing his nose after that as she bit into the apple "Hmm... nope no honey smell... just Strawberries and Chocolate.. maybe that means we can't flavor your nose anymore? Such a strange nose" she giggled teasing him a bit about his nose, which she wasn't sure if he smelt it, but for some reason to her it still always smelt of Strawberries and Chocolate.

"As for where to next... we could head over to your room or mine to hang out, play some cards or something... or we can look around the grounds more to get you familiar with where all the classrooms are.. Oh I could show you the library maybe?" she made her suggestions as she finished off the delicious Honeyed apple and smiled to him as she got up and put her tray away.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime14th January 2022, 1:33 am

Focusing more on finishing rather than Mika's antics he would perk up and wiggle his nose as she pressed it with the apple he gave her, causing him to protest as he wiggled his nose, trying to stick out his tongue to lick any off that seemed to make him grumble. "Hey!" He'd pout, but she could tell he wasn't really angry with her after he found a napkin to run his nose. He didn't want to smell honey all day, after all, his clothes would be fairly scented for some time given they were stashed in there with them.

"Your silly, but we can head to my room so I can drop off my bag if you're okay with it?" If she was on a higher floor he might as well just go to his own room for the time being. They could hang out and he can drop off his things. Once he was done he'd take his tray and pop the contents into the trash, leaving only the bowl and whatnot on top of one of the trash counters. Heading there first he would allow Mika to lead the way out once she had finished and he was more than ready to drop off his things.

"I guess we can check the other locations later on, though I don't know what other 'grounds' they have here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Origin Continent (Land of Beginnings) :: Republic of Five :: Republic Academy-
Jump to: