Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Baby Steps [Training topic]

Go down 
+2
Xi
Spectreprotocol
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spectreprotocol

Baby Steps [Training topic] Empty
PostSubject: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime13th June 2021, 3:31 pm

Relazar had just finished his classes for the day in the academy when he had decided to walk the academy grounds, and for the most part, he was rather unenthused about having to stay in a singular location due to the fact that he had spent all of his life on the road with the rest of his family. He was happy for the fact that near every major village his clan had set up small nomadic camps just on the outskirts, which meant that he was always at home no matter how far he had decided to travel. As the teen walked through the grounds watching many students training together, and for once he was glad that he wasn't being surrounded by people. Sure he didn't mind being surrounded by all manner of folks, but in those situations, he had to almost flip a switch to be able to handle all that. Truth be told he found his peace in solitude, only really being social when he had too much like going to the academy. So against his better nature, Relazar would find a training space that wasn't being used by other students and would begin swinging his bearded axe towards the tree but swinging it just short of making contact with it.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime14th June 2021, 11:21 pm

Maximilian had found it quite difficult to shake the ANBU that were constantly watching him. No matter where he went he could feel them watching his every move, which meant that his plans of ditching the academy would hit a roadblock no matter what. It was annoying but he didn’t have the strength to do whatever he wanted just yet so he had no choice to play their game for now as he was positive that there will come a time where no one would be able to stop him from being able to do what he wanted. With nothing much to do now that his classes were over with, he found himself lounging up in a tree taking in the sun in the only peaceful corner of the training ground, well it was until a random kid showed up. Looking down on him it was obvious that he didn’t notice him which was good as he wasn’t in the mood for idle conversation, so he went back to basking in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime15th June 2021, 2:04 pm

The Academy was awfully exciting to Hanzo, so many people were here and there were a lot of new things to learn. As he wandered the grounds, he had his notebook open and was making small notes about the things he had seen and thoughts that plagued him. He wondered if the various clans had their own myths and legendary creatures or spirits, perhaps some of them would even be willing to talk to him about them. He tapped his chin with the pencil he was using and hummed quietly before stopping and actually looking around. It would seem he had ended up in a pretty quiet section of the training yard, he could only see one other person around... Might as well do some training himself.

"Hey! You don't mind me training her too, do you?" Hanzo asked the boy with the asked, wandering over but keeping a fair distance, just in case the guy turned out to be a bit of a psycho... He knew that the academy could bring in some extra crazy poeple. "My name's Hanzo." He smiled and gave a bit of a wave as well to try and make himself seem unthreatening.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime15th June 2021, 8:40 pm

Being dragged kicking and screaming it seemed one of the academy's sentai-esque instructors had finally found the boy... Cutting class. "Oi! Oi! Let me go! Takata was yelling out with a sling of both huffing and puffing. The boy didn't want to go to this lame school. "You skipped class, so you have to train. Try to leave the grounds without doing so and you'll be punished." The Teal dressed ninja then as the young kids say YEETed the misbehaving child into the training grounds and just as the kid was going to crash into the ground, the dust and sand in the grounds came to his aid and cushioned his landing. The ninja then leapt out of view and Takata would instantly start having a tantrum.

"Jerk! You only caught me because you're a stupid adult! OooOoooOh look I can be super sneaky! He began to mock the teacher but it didn't really matter as he let out an exasperated sigh as he began to tighten his air treks. "Stupid... It's not like I care if I get in more trouble..." The boy looked around and noticed the other kids around. He just had to break the tension. "Hey! I can do a backflip!" And put his money where his mouth was and performed said backflip. He had noticed that he barely knew anyone and frankly could use a new voice in his head.
Back to top Go down
Spectreprotocol

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime16th June 2021, 3:50 am

Relazar was a bit startled when he was called out while he was starting the next downswing with his axe, and had accidentally embedded it in a protruding root of the tree he was training at. He was hoping to have a quiet time doing his training, but alas his old curse had once again come upon him, so he would let out a silent sigh while placing his hand on the end of his bearded axe before turning around with a smile on his face. "Heya there, the name's Relazar" He would say as he struggled for a moment to retrieve his ax from the root, only finally freeing it when he gripped it with both hands and nearly had to make himself go horizontal to get the leverage. "Ugh..... Yeah, you're free to train with me." He would groan after falling flat on his back, but hey at least he got his axe out again, always a silver lining. He was starting to get himself back up onto his feet when he heard a rather loud obnoxious voice boasting about their acrobatic skills, and would give the boy a few claps of approval with the weapon under his arm. "Fine skills, but what exactly can you do in a fight?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime16th June 2021, 7:34 am

OOC: I have no idea how Vix intends this instructor to look/act but for now, it's canon that he looks like this:
Chairo:

As the students talked among themselves, a hulking figure passed by the training grounds and paused to have a listen. He stood atop the balcony overlooking the sand pit below and smiled, this was something to occupy his time. Without a word, the man leapt over the balcony railing, his mostly bald head glinting in the overhead light, and dropped the some ten feet down to the sandy gravel floor below. The earth shook around him as he landed, a sizable cloud of dust and debris being kicked up. The instructor landed in a squat, rising and if one looked closely enough they would see the silhouette of a nearly 7 foot (2.1m), barrel chested monster of a man stand and begin walking through the dust cloud. It was truly an imposing and even frightening sight for young, unsupervised children. The man stalked towards them, brushing the dirt from his Academy uniform. Initial impressions would indicate he seemed...angry? A scowl on his face as he stalked towards the children, however, oddly, beneath his coat his muscles would begin to twitch.

First his biceps, thick enough to be the same circumference as some of their heads, then his pectoral muscles. One would flex, rising, then the other and this would repeat as he walked. He began chuckling, a low, baritone sound that almost sounded like a joyful growl if such a thing could exist. Then, without warning he grabbed the collar of his long, blue jacket and tossed it off to the ground beside him, revealing a white, sleeveless undershirt so tight it looked like it had been painted on to his muscles, Well hello children, it is I, Chairo-sensei! I saw you squabbling amongst yourselves and figured you could burn off some of that energy training. If you want a body like mine, He flexed, rolling his arms and tightening his chest, showing several different positions to the children, Then you have to work for it. No time for squabbling amongst other brats. Wa-wa-wa-wa! He laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime16th June 2021, 5:11 pm

Takata was about to give a coarse answer, Of course I can fight for I am-“ BOOM! This giant man jumped into the training area. That’s when he felt the first thump of maturity as he gazed upon the man’s perfect form. The boy did another flip and latched on to the giant man’s bicep. My dad always said mom had the thighs of a god. Is this what the arms of a god look like?” He clung to the man’s giant arm and noticed the man not hindered in the slightest. Frankly he was the most impressive person he had seen thus far. He bet this guy could kill him with a curl of his defined masculine arm. Though he locked on to the man, he wasn’t coming off easily to say the least. ”Sensei. I do want a body like yours. Please lead me into the ways of godhood!” Then like a sloth the boy passed out for a moment yet still grasping the strong man. It was only for a moment but the snot bubble the boy made as he slept popped in an instant. ”Huh? Uh. I mean I’ll do anything!!” He said with some fire in his spirit.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime16th June 2021, 6:15 pm

Hanzo's eyebrows furrowed as he realised that this place was suddenly a hell of a lot less quiet. He closed his eyes for a moment to center himself before nodding and opening them once more. "Thank you very much! Was just making sure this place wasn't reserved or anything." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head, moving to his own place and giving a thumbs up to the boy doing a backflip, it was a neat trick but Hanzo wasn't here to show off, his father had showed him some of the basics already but had told him specifically not to act arrogant due to it.

And then a veritable beast of a man landed in the middle of the training area. Hanzo fell into a simple stance, hands up in front of him in case it was some kind of aggressor but it would seem that instead this was one of their senseis, a man of massive muscles and terrifying presence. Hanzo for his part slammed his hands together and bowed towards Chairo. "Yes Sensei! I will work hard!" He declared loudly before standing up straight. He didn't really want a body like Chairo's but the man exuded determination and Hanzo understood that well! He was ready to push himself to the limit to become a powerful shinobi, no matter what! "What will you be showing us first, sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime17th June 2021, 4:52 pm

Perhaps he shouldn’t have been surprised that the training ground would end up in this chaotic mess but he was hoping he could’ve been left alone for at least a couple of minutes. It was bad enough there was a voice in his head now there were several voices on the outside causing a commotion for no real reason. His eyes would shift to the right having heard a familiar voice but he wouldn’t say anything as he wasn’t in a talking mood today so he just sat there and watched the clouds while trying to point at the various shapes in his head. Fortunately for him, no one had actually seen him so maybe he could get away with dozing off again. Letting out a silent yawn, he would stuff his hands into the pockets of his pullover and closed his eyes once more. It was annoying that whenever he did close his eyes the first thing he’d see was the face of that thing but he had grown accustomed to just pushing it into the back of his mind.

Back to top Go down
Spectreprotocol

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime22nd June 2021, 5:44 am

Relazar was about to get ready to start training with the two newcomers when what seemed to be a man carved by the gods themselves had decided to crash land in the middle of the field. "Well that was a bit rude" He would say under his breath as the man started to go off on them about not training as of yet, but they were in fact seconds away from doing just that when the..... "Are you seriously doing chin-ups off of an instructor's arms right now?" His body seemed to move on its own, walking towards the large behemoth of a man and the squirrel on cocaine, then as he reached them he would hook the beaded ax to wrap the dull end around the boy's neck. "We were about to start training just before you made your grand entrance, but if everyone else is okay with having you show us a thing or two I don't object." With that Relazar would yank back on the ax as hard as he could in order to pull the boy who was clearly off his meds off of the instructor and onto the ground. "Sorry about his....... Enthusiasm, but his heart is in the right place." Relazar would say spinning the ax clear from the boy's body to ensure he didn't cause any harm, all before swinging the ax horizontally towards the midsection of Churro-sensei. "I guess training would start now?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime22nd June 2021, 3:04 pm

Wa-wa-wa-wa! Chairo laughed again, his deep belly laugh seemed to vibrate across the grounds. Excellent, excellent. A group of strapping young boys who will soon become strapping young men. Under my watchful eye I'll make sure you- Chairo stopped mid sentence, realizing that Takata was still attached to him. He frowned and shook his arm several times, trying to get the boy to release but the little rascal was surprisingly strong, or at least determined. Okay young one, that's enough now. Chairo said, trying to pry Takata off by putting a hand between the boy's chest and his own arm. It was like peeling gum off a sidewalk, except somehow worse. Chairo grunted with effort but stopped when he realized this wasn't working.
Off, boy! He said with mild frustration as Relazar approached and managed to help pry Takata off. This one would then try to take a shot at Chairo who simply stepped backwards at C-rank speeds, allowing the axe to harmlessly slice the air in front of him, Not bad boy, but this is training, not a fight.

Right, as I was saying I will be observing you and your form today. To be a capable shinobi you must master the basics, in this case, your various tiers and physical abilities as a shinobi. I imagine the lot of you specialize in different areas, so go around and tell me any tiers you have access to. From there you should train them today and I will observe, making sure you don't strain or hurt yourself. Of course you can really train whatever you want and I'll make sure you don't accidentally die...or kill each other like that last class.. He said the last part under his breath, barely audible but then clapped his hands together, Right then, what are we working with?
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime22nd June 2021, 11:21 pm

Takata was having fun on the giant's arm and to only be pried off by a stranger. It irked him. "Kill..." A slight whisper shot through his head and now he was really annoyed. That damn dog was still trying to mess with his head. Takata stood up and seemed upset and just as he was going to say something. He dozed off. His head hanged limp for a moment, in that moment the amount of blood lust and malice exhumed by the boy was most likely noticeable. He rubbed his face. He was in the midst of perfecting this crappy 'sleeping' schedule. He was so lucid most days. He totally missed that swipe the kid made toward the Chairo-sensei, probably for the best.

Hearing the man ask something so simple the boy had to be the first to respond as his arm shot up in the air. "Chaaaaairo-sensei! Takata knows this one! The elders taught me to say I have a few improved tiers in Endurance, Speed, Defense, and... Ba? Bi? mmm... Burrier. Yeah that." He looked so proud of himself as he then ended that off with, "Whatever any of that means!" The boy then looked around and thought about what he said. Would this be a spar? He hadn't been allowed to fight the other kids... Hm no it sounded more like just pushing yourself harder. Dull. The boy thought he needed to practice with his skates more. But waited to be excused by the chiseled perfection first.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime29th June 2021, 9:32 pm

There was a bit of a shock to Hanzo when one of the boys immediately tried swinging at the sensei and he shook his head in disbelief. "There was no spar sanctioned, you can't just go swinging your axe at people!" He declared, clenching his jaw for a second before sighing and taking a deep breath to center himself, instantly cringing internally at trying to scold the others around him. His father had taught him that respect was an important aspect of life and those older deserved respect for the experiences and battles that they had fought. Seeing such flagrant disregard for that was galling to him but then again, his own upbringing so far wasn't exactly the norm so he couldn't expect everyone to conform to that.

Then the hulk of a man who seemed to be teaching them asked a question and Hanzo was quick to answer. "Sensei, as a Ronin I am naturally able to increase my physical Speed, Strength, my ability to resist physical strikes which I believe is known as Defense and my natural Endurance as well." His father had already trained him in some of it although the effects weren't too pronounced just yet and he had been tailoring the teachings towards his ronin ability, a very similar one to the one his Father possessed, though more personal in nature. He waited to see what would be said next, keeping an eye on the others around him and doing his best to just keep his thoughts to himself.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime2nd July 2021, 7:22 pm

A soft sigh escaped his lips as it was getting harder to ignore the people that were causing a commotion below him. At first, he tried to ignore them but they were all so loud it became next to impossible to do so which was a bit surprising considering he was quite skilled at it, maybe he was losing his mojo? The moment the boy’s ax caught the tree it would cause it to shake violently which unfortunately for him would cause him to fall out of the tree. Luckily for him, he wasn’t one who was bad on his feet so he would do a quick flip midair before landing on his feet and in the middle of everyone. He’d take a quick look around before throwing his hood over his head and leaving hoping the instructor wouldn’t try to rope him in whatever they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime2nd July 2021, 10:16 pm

Mika had just taken a brisk jog around the school, having done over a hundred laps, and had decided to stop by the Training room after she had finished cleaning up a bit, as she was walking out though she heard... and felt.. a rather large Boom, and then she heard voices, Walking outside into the training area she looked around, this was the most crowded she had seen this place, most of the time when she was training the place was empty.

The Small Faunus walked in and looked at all the taller people there, having just arrived in time to hear the Instructor say he was going to train everyone in what they wanted to train at the moment, that got her thinking of anything she would want training in, and as she walked over the others spoke up and said what they were good at, though as she did so she bumped into a boy walking out "Oh sorry... Oh Maxi it's you are you not joining in on the training?" she asked him as she gave him that bright smile "Well I hope you reconsider,.. I'm going to go join the training though" she said with a kind smile as she waved to him and headed over to the group.

"Hello, Umm Sensei, I have fairly good training in my Defenses, Strength and my senses have been sharpened" she said as she walked up to the group and waved to everyone a bright smile beaming on her face. she was still even wearing the weighted vest, belt, arm and leg bracers, but didn't seem slowed at all.
Back to top Go down
Spectreprotocol

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 5:16 am

Relazar would smirk as the instructor stepped out of the way of his ax swing, and had decided to continue on with his attack. Taking a step forward as well trying to keep up with Chairo's own movements while reversing the momentum of his ax swing to try and maneuver it into an upwards swing at the rather buff instructor's midsection. It was as he started his swing that he had heard Hanzo's voice saying that he shouldn't just start swinging at people without warning. "He's an instructor of his ninja academy..." He would say after making his initial swing at C rank speeds, following up with a spin on his toes to try and keep building up momentum for his following strikes. "If he can't handle a student taking a swing at him, then he isn't worthy of teaching us anything" With that the young Jiko would release the ax from his grip in an attempt to hurl the weapon directly at Chairo-sensei's curl on his head. "But to answer your question Chairo-sensei, I have the capabilities of strengthening my mind, Honing my reflexes, and move as fast as I can. Although I am working on something to give me some power behind these swing"

Learned:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime5th July 2021, 7:48 am

Ah so you're one of those more stubborn younglings. I like your tenacity boy, but you need to learn to respect your teachers when they tell you enough is enough. Chairo said, his body seeming to almost wilt or flutter away from the attack at B-rank speeds. It was odd seeing such a large, physically imposing man move in such a way, it almost didn't seem natural but it worked none the less. Chairo would then swiftly deliver a fist towards Relazar's midsection as the boy finished his last swing, attempting to simply knock the wind out of him. It might hurt a bit, but wouldn't leave any lasting damage...probably. With that done, Chairo would then place his hands on his hips and laugh as if this were the most normal thing in the world, which to be fair...they were in a shinobi academy, it wasn't entirely uncommon.

Wa-wa-wa, look at you all gathered around to see me here today. No touching, and pictures will cost extra. Wa-wa-wa-wa! He laughed, clearly finding his own jokes to be hilarious and not really worried if anyone else did. He'd notice Maxi head for the door just as a faunus girl entered the training grounds, they just kept coming. He wouldn't say anything to Maxi, if the boy wanted to leave that was his prerogative and of no concern to Chairo. Hmm interesting, so much diversity amongst you young people. Chairo said scratching his chin in thought as he considered the various natural abilities of the gathered children. With four, or maybe five of you if the horse-boy decides to rejoin us, you could group up if you so choose. Like I said earlier, I'm best with the physical sides of things so if there's anything physical you want to learn, let me know. Those mental and spiritual things...well, you don't get a body like this by sharpening your mind, eh? Wa-wa-wa! He laughed again before wrapping up, Anyway, if there are certain things you want to work on independently, go ahead. I'll be watching to make sure no one hurts themselves or needs pointers and you, He said, turning and pointing to Relazar who had hopefully either recovered or stopped with his insubordination, Feel free to swing your axe all you want...at those training dummies. Chairo finished, pointing to several training dummies lining the wall of the training grounds a few dozen feet away.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime6th July 2021, 4:20 pm

Takata watched in awe as he watched as the child fruitlessly tried attacking sensei. But he did notice how fast the both of them were. He needed to be faster. Way faster. Faster then any of them. "Much use running will do..." The Whispers in his head were far from faint today. It seemed they were being encouraged to train with each other. That's when he got the idea. "Well I want to be faster sensei! So will you play tag with me?!?" He ended up looking doe eyed to the giant of a man. It was more of an open invite as honestly Takata was just getting restless. He simply just wanted to ride and show off his tricks and prove he can be the coolest one in the academy. Orenji sensei did mention some craziness that the best could go on and do anything! And since he had no idea what he wanted to do, he needed to have the best amount of opportunities. So the goal was to become the best!!C'mon! I saw how fast you can be! It'll just be light jog to you!!"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime6th July 2021, 7:54 pm

Hanzo kept his face decidedly neutral as Chairo swung at Relazar, it wasn't right to feel any satisfaction from seeing others put in their place but the boy had been quite disrespectful and that was worthy of retaliation. His eyes had been focused almost entirely on Chairo's movements though and he could feel himself wanting to move as well and he knew that if he wanted to he could copy exactly what the instructor had just done but he'd keep that on the backburner for now. He shook himself off and turned to look around at the rest of the students before raising a hand.

"I am happy to spar with anyone if they are looking to test out some simple physical training!" If anyone wanted to take him up on that he'd be happy but just in case he ran over and picked up one of the training dummies, hauling it over to a smaller section of the training area before putting it down and weighing it down with some nearby rocks so that it wouldn't go tipping over once it was hit. He'd need to wait and see if anyone wanted to spar but if not, he was just going to practice his moves against the dummy.

Info:

Tech Used:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime7th July 2021, 12:57 pm

His scowl would soften when he realized it was Mika that he bumped into and though he wanted to get away this was probably one of the first settings where he could actually see what she was capable of or how she’d fare against the others so he’d stay behind to watch what she’d do. Turning on his heels, he would make his way back to the tree where he would lean against it with his arms folded to watch the others but a particular comment had rubbed him the wrong way. “You know who I am, so that means you know my name. Don’t call me that.” If there was one thing that triggered him it was when someone purposely referred to as horse boy or something else five tails related. He would expect better from an academy teacher but as the demon inside him would normally say, why expect anything good to come from humans and he was starting to see her point.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime7th July 2021, 1:12 pm

As the instructor made it clear that they were not there to full on Train them, only give them pointers and supervision, she smiled and looked to everyone else, bowing to everyone as she smiled at them "Well nice to meet you all, I'm Mika" she said with that beaming smile on her face as she looked around at everyone, they were all here to train so why not make the most of things right? it sounded like one wanted to race or train speed while another was wanting to spar, Well she wasn't the fastest she knew that much, so likely everyone here was faster then her... actually they likely all had the ability to utilize Chakra so she was more then likely at the bottom of the pile here when it came to ability, she would have to keep that in mind so she didn't get hurt during all this training, it would be different from training alone.

"Sadly I am not very fast.. so I think I will have to pass on that Tag game" she aid knowing full well she was likely the slowest here.. even if she took the weights she was currently wearing off.

She then looked over at the boy that mentioned sparring "I mean if you don't mind Sparring with me, I wouldn't mind that, though I feel I am likely the weakest one here" she said with a smile as she walked over to him the weighted training vest, belt, gauntlets, and leg weights not seemingly that heavy if she was moving normally in them.
Back to top Go down
Spectreprotocol

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime7th July 2021, 8:56 pm

Relazar would smirk as the instructor had delivered a decent blow to his midsection, and would stumble back a few steps after he was struck. It was as the instructor spoke about how things were going to go, with him mainly there to watch and give pointers on the physical aspects of their training, which really didn't surprise the young Jiko. The man was the literal embodiment of a Himbo, so it was no shocker to him that the man did not want to train anything other than the body. The teen was about to start walking towards the training dummies he was informed about when he heard Hanzo ask if anyone wanted to train with him, however as he was about to speak up about joining them, the new moth looking girl would volunteer to join on his sparring. So not wanting to be the third wheel in that, plus 2 on 1 didn't sound exactly like a fair fight right now. So he would just go back towards the training dummies unless the silent one that was hiding in the tree's wanted to do something.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime9th July 2021, 2:49 pm

The sensei shoo'd him away and said he was tasked with just supervising the children and to ensure no real injury was to occur. That sadden the young boy. He looked over to Relazar as he saw his speed and frankly he was jealous. Sensei wasn't trying to bat him off... He let out a disgruntled scoff as he couldn't take being ignored. Not one of these folk even wanted to play with him. So why not push them then. He started to skate in a minor circle as he would have to use one of the last things his mother had taught him, she herself was a master of the form. "Hey! Play with me! Come on! I'll be it!!" He kicked off and was a good amount of height into the air before he dived toward Relazar, arms first. He knew he could beat someone in a foot race if he was wearing his reliable skates. It was time for tag and knew this guy would definitely be fun.

Tech Gained So Far...:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime9th July 2021, 3:02 pm

Hanzo turned to the girl that had offered to spar and gave her a smile and a bow. "I appreciate you accepting my offer! Though I doubt you are the weakest and even if you were, that is nothing to be ashamed of. From weakness grows strength like the smallest sapling grows into the mightiest oak. My father taught me that." He nodded and then shifted the dummy aside so it wouldn't get in the way... Then he remembered he hadn't introduced himself and he turned back to Mika, bowing once more.

"Many apologies, m-my name is Hanzo! It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm really bad for remembering to introduce myself, didn't have uh..." He paused and pursed his lips, shaking his head slightly. "Never mind that, getting too deep too quick. If you wish we can start off gentle, go through some basic movement kata and then see about ramping it up? I'm fairly tough so I don't mind taking a few hits if it helps you get your movements correct! Through pain comes growth!"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime9th July 2021, 9:05 pm

When are any of you going to do something? Maximillian thought to himself as he watched the group waste time talking or idling instead of fighting. Honestly, he wondered why he even stayed back since he knew he wasn’t going to participate in anything but he supposed it was good for him to gather intel on the other boy as well. It was interesting to see that he was a Kukinorite as well which didn’t matter in the long run since he didn’t care for the Kukinorite but it was interesting to see that they shared a clan. Either way, he simply waited to see what would happen, hopefully, they start soon, or else he’d end up dying of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Steps [Training topic]   Baby Steps [Training topic] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby Steps [Training topic]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next